Appetizer

Story Info
A loving wife prepares for a sexy evening with her husband.
3.2k words
3.93
48k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMT
DOMT
2 Followers

It was reasonably early that evening as she walked down the hallway to the bedroom. It had been a long day, but she was looking forward to a relaxing evening in front of the television watching her favorite shows. She was a lovely woman, short, with wonderful legs on a body to match. Today, she hadn't changed out of her work clothes, so she still wore her blue long sleeve silk blouse with three buttons open, allowing her small, but well-sculpted cleavage to show above the black shelf bra. The cool air of the air conditioner had stimulated her nipples, and they stood proudly against the silk. Further down, she wore a knee-length black linen pencil skirt with a slit over the left thigh that allowed just a hint of a black stocking top to peek out as she walked. On her feet were a pair of conservative and sexy four-inch black patent pumps that sculpted her already gorgeous legs.

As she entered the bedroom, she noted that her husband had set out some clothes and a note for her. "Ah, he wants to play tonight!" she thought to herself as she picked up the note.

"Darling, I've set out what I'd like you to wear this evening. I'll be home a bit late, but I'll call when I'm leaving the office so you can be sure to be ready by the time I get home."

She examined what he had set out for her. Some of it she hadn't seen before, but it looked and felt really good. First, there were the essentials. They weren't there! No thong, no bra, not even a garter belt, and he loved garter belts. He always said they framed her shaved and beautiful pussy like the work of art it was. There were nude stay-up stockings, with wide lacy tops, so he hadn't forgotten; he really intended she have no underwear. He had chosen her "kinky" jewelry set: a silver, custom made slave collar with a ring on the front, a pair of matching silver slave bracelets, and simple pair of dangly diamond earrings.

The dress was one she'd never seen, and probably wouldn't wear just anywhere. It was a red halter dress, cut amazingly low in the front – so low it probably couldn't hide a bra, but it had a bra built in, complete with a little padding and underwires. And the back was, well, almost obscene. It dove with no modesty at all to the level of her waist, and then a few inches more! All of her back was exposed, including the top inch or two of her buttocks. Now she understood why there was no underwear. Anything would show under this dress. The skirt fell to just below her knees, but had four overlapping panels that would open when she walked, leaving nothing to the imagination if she wasn't very careful. Then there was a pair of new red shoes that matched the dress perfectly. Five inch sandals that laced around the ankle, making them look bound together. "Well, no long walks, that's for sure."

Taking it all in, she assessed the new outfit and was unable to determine exactly what he had in mind, except that he was clearly feeling a bit kinky. She decided that, since he hadn't called, at it took almost an hour for him to get home, she'd treat herself to a long warm bath in the tub. A few candles, some soft music, maybe a glass of wine to get into the mood of the evening.

She was startled awake by what she though was the door opening. "Honey?" No answer. She shook herself awake, realizing that she must have fallen asleep in the tub. It was probably the effect of the warm water and the wine. But she felt great. She raised herself from the tub, grabbed the new razor and soap, and proceeded to shave her legs and pussy. If he wanted to play, she wanted to be perfect for him. When she was done, she pulled the plug and toweled off.

Examining herself in the full length mirror, she marveled at the fact that her husband considered her to be extremely sexy. All she saw was "too short, too small in the chest, and mousy brown hair." She heaved a deep sigh, then realized that she was a little cool with no clothes on, and she still had to do her hair and makeup.

Hair was first. She pulled the ribbon that had kept it from the water and began brushing it out. "Up or down?" she wondered to herself as she realized, "If he's thinking kinky, I'll bet down is the right answer." So she brushed out her shoulder-length hair, teasing it to give it a little more body. Cocking her head to one side, she thought, "Well, it's actually not all that bad when it's fixed, is it?" Makeup next. Dark eye shadow, dark liner, plenty of mascara, but not so much as to look like a hooker. Lipstick? A red to match the dress, of course. Perfume. Behind the ears, the knees, the wrists, definitely the cleavage, and the insides of her thighs. "I'll refresh when I hear the car in the driveway."

Then she dressed. More candles and soft music. First, the stockings. Nope, no runners. She smoothed them over first one leg, then the other, carefully stretching the lycra and lace bands over her upper thighs. Then the earrings, the collar and cuffs. "I wonder what he has in mind?" she mused as she reached for the left shoe first, but with some small reluctance. After all, new shoes tended to be a bit stiff and might need to be worked in some. To her surprise, however, the shoes were of exceedingly find workmanship and the leather, though firm, was soft and pliable. The left shoe fit like a glove and the laces were even the right length to wrap around her ankle several times.

Then the right shoe. And a problem: There was something wedged under the toe straps. She pulled out a small wad of paper with a ribbon around it. Unwrapping it, she found a silver ring inside, with a note attached: "You'll remember this ring from the movie. Place it on your left index finger." Yes, she remembered.

They had seen The Story of O some time ago when he "forced" her to watch the DVD. At that time, she was still pretty naive, and was shocked by the violence of the movie, but intrigued by O herself and her seeming enjoyment of being a slave. Since then, she'd even consented, sometimes reluctantly, to adding more and more "kinkiness" to their sex life, now even enjoying being tied. Actually, although she would blush to admit it in public, she now even asked to be tied sometimes, often when he wanted her to suck his cock, as she knew how much it turned him on. She placed the ring on her finger, admiring it, and feeling her pussy become damp at the thought of an evening as her husbands "slave." She checked the right shoe again, just in case, and put it on and laced it around her ankle. Then she stood and took a few tentative steps around the room, discovering the shoes were actually quite comfortable.

Pleased with herself, she returned to the dress and slipped it over her head, feeling the soft fabric caress first her shoulders, then her breasts, and finally, her soft but firm ass. It was a caress that reminded her of her husband's hands moving over her body. She adjusted her breasts within the built-in in bra, and then smoothed the rest of the dress over her body.

Standing in front of the mirror, she examined herself. "Truly slutty," as she smiled a wickedly sinful smile, knowing the effect it would have on him when he saw her. She was his: wife, whore, slut, and slave, to do with as he wished. She knew this was going to be good evening.

With that thought, she realized her wine glass was empty, so she returned to the living room, where the bar was, to refill her glass. As she did, she thought she heard a noise in the kitchen, and called out, "Hello?" No response, so, being sure she had heard something this time, she walked into the kitchen. As she did, her world went black.

She awoke, who knows how much later, feeling odd, but otherwise fine. She was in her own bed and her hair was being stroked. Her husband must have come home and found her? No, that couldn't be right. She realized she couldn't see anything, as her eyes were completely covered with some soft fabric. When she tried to reach up and remove it, she found her hands fastened to the head of the bed, and her ankles to the foot. She was still clothed, apparently, but it felt like the dress had opened, exposing her to whoever did this to her. She listened carefully but heard nothing. There was just the gentle stroking of her hair. She spoke, or rather, tried to speak. Her mouth was filled, and all that came out was "Mmpmphph!"

Her mind swirled with the possibilities of what could be happening. Her husband was at work, and he wouldn't do something like this without planning it with her. She heard a noise when she was in the bath, but thought it nothing. Maybe shouldn't have. This must be an intruder. Maybe he would just loot the house and leave her alone. But, here he was, stroking her hair. Just then she felt him move to her knees and raise them slightly. He reached under them, and then she felt a rope tighten around them. He reached under a few more times, passed the rope around several times, then tied it off and patted her knees, as if to say "Good job!"

So here she was, tied hand, foot and knees, gagged and blindfolded, with no understanding of what was happening. That was soon to change. His hands left her body, and, apparently he stood up. She heard what she interpreted as fumbling with clothes, then a shoe drop, then another. Next were the sounds of a belt buckle and a zipper. Through the fog in her mind, she realized, "He's going to rape me!" And then, she realized that her pussy was becoming more and more wet at the prospect. "This is wrong."

Her assailant sat back down on the bed and caressed her breasts, moving them out from behind the dress, squeezing them, rolling her now hardening nipples in his fingers, causing her to moan slightly through the gag. He was definitely getting to her, rapist or not. He bent down to suckle on her left breast, sending shudders of pleasure through her body, and shame through her psyche. As he did so, his left hand stroked her flat belly through the dress, heightening the effect of his sucking. His hand traced lower and lower, brushing over her pussy as it descended to her thighs, where it pulled the panels of the dress back even further to expose her completely to the air – and to his eyes and hands.

"Mmmm," was the first sound she heard from him that evening. It was the first sound he'd made, and it just slipped out as he surveyed her body so exposed. His left hand began to caress her inner thighs to the point where her bindings forced them together. When his fingers reached the bottom of that valley, they began a lazy journey upward, edging toward her labia, now swollen and moist. When he first touched them, she stiffened, but her body commanded her to relax, which she did. His fingers ran up and down the cleft of her pussy, spreading her moisture and slowly descending between them. Soon, he was moving the full length of her pussy, from clit to cunt, slowly at first, and then increasing the pace. She began to move her head from side to side as the ripples of shameful pleasure assaulted her.

Then, once again, he stood. She heard him walk around to the other side of the bed and climb onto it there. Part of her wished for him to leave, the other to continue. He wished to continue. The next sensation was his tongue on her pussy, working its way to her clit while he began to work a finger into her cunt. She stiffened, shuddered, then relaxed with a whimper as he did so. Then she felt a cool liquid being rubbed into her pussy. Lubricant? His fingers renewed their work. The first orgasm came as a shock to her as he placed a finger into her cunt and bent it several times, causing her to completely lose control. Her pussy throbbed it was so swollen, so excited. Then he stopped again.

He reached under her and lifted her thighs a couple of inches. She felt what must have been the same cool liquid as he rubbed it on her tighter hole. So he was going to take her there? No, maybe not. She felt something stiff being placed against her rear hole. He turned it on and she realized it was a vibrator. He pushed it against her little asshole, but stopped short of pushing it in. Once he had it in place, he lowered her back down. The vibrations were intensified by her weight on the vibrator, and she wished he had pushed it further into her. As she squirmed to try to move it to where she wanted it, his hand returned to her pussy, rubbing in more of the lubricant. The combination of his hand and the vibrator in her ass evoked a greater sense of shame as she came once again, this time harder than the last. As her body shook, she heard her attacker turn on another vibrator. This one, he inserted into her cunt, as she thought, "Maybe he won't actually rape me? Maybe he'll be satisfied with tying me and using the vibrators on me?"

Then, the phone rang and she froze. The machine picked up the call. The voice was familiar. "I'm leaving now, and I'll be there in a little under an hour. Be sure to be ready. We're going out to a private club for dinner, where your dress will be most appropriate. Love you." With that, reality returned and she became truly terrified, knowing her tormentor was definitely not her husband. Her struggles to free herself began again, but to no avail, and as she struggled, she only caused the vibrators to work harder to make her want not to struggle. Her body rebelled and she came again as she began sobbing uncontrollably.

Just then, he turned her head to the side, removed the gag from her mouth and placed his finger to her lips, indicating to her not to make any sounds. The next thing she felt was the end of his cock against her lips. She clenched her mouth tightly, but he made it clear she was going to suck him off by holding her nose shut. To breathe, she had to open her mouth. When she did, she inhaled his cock. She thought about biting him, but again, her body betrayed her and she began to suck and lick hungrily. She was now being assaulted/pleasured in three different holes. As he fucked her mouth, she ran her tongue around his cock and encouraged him to plunge deeper even as it gagged her. As his cock swelled, she could feel her own orgasm approaching. She came as she swallowed his come. She continued to suck and lick as she continued to come, but he pulled out.

As she came down from the heights of her orgasm, he removed the vibrators, much to her disappointment. All of a sudden, she felt herself being turned over onto her stomach. Once there, his hands separated the back panels of her dress and began to caress the ass, and move slowly into the crack of her ass. He kissed her, and licked her. She started to cry out, but decided better of it, not wanting the gag back. But she couldn't help moaning as his tongue slid down the crack to her asshole and was removed. More lubricant, followed by a finger against her asshole. She tried to be quite, but "NO!" escaped from her lips, and she was rewarded with a return of the gag.

He climbed on top of her, his cock still strong. He placed it in ass cleft and began moving. Then he changed angles and placed the head of his cock against her tight, but well lubed, ring. She tensed. She'd only let her husband do that a couple of times, and that was when she was ready. She wasn't ready, and this certainly wasn't her husband. He pushed, and was in a little. She moaned. He waited, then pulled out a little and pushed in again. She moaned again. She tensed and he moaned. He waited a little more, then pushed again, this time sliding all the way in, causing her to moan even more. As she relaxed, he began to pump in and out, with increasing speed and vigor. She felt as if he would push her into the bed, but it was beginning, much to her embarassment, to feel really good. As her body continued to react to him, she felt him once again stiffen within her, just as she felt the spasms of his coming in her ass.

She collapsed from mental and physical exhaustion as he continued to spill into her. She became as limp as a rag doll, felling incredibly well-fucked, but mortified to feel that way.

A few minutes later, she was aware of him standing beside the bed, apparently getting dressed. When he finished, he began untying her, and freeing her of the gag, although leaving the blindfold in place. He turned her over on her back and held the blindfold to her face as she reached for it, indicating to her not to remove the it until he had gone. Then he kissed her cheek and left.

A few minutes later, she removed the blindfold and went into the bathroom to clean up and redo her makeup. She looked as the clock. "He should be home soon. Time for more perfume. I hope I'm presentable." She put the vibrators and lube away, and put the towel into the dirty clothes. Then she straightened up the bed. "What an evening so far."

She heard the car door shut and went to the door to greet her husband. When he came in he took one look at her and observed, "You look amazingly fuckable. Come here!" The kiss was deep, lingering and satisfying. Then he noted the unusual sparkle in her eye and asked what she had been doing.

"Darling," she said, "I've had the most amazing fantasy. Let me tell you about it and maybe we can act it out one evening."

But that's another story, as is their dinner at the new club.

DOMT
DOMT
2 Followers