Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell back across the bed. She pinned down my hips with her palms and tightened her lips around me with nervous exhalations. Little throaty moans escaped from her mouth as she picked up the pace. A tightening in my balls let me know I was close, and I reached for her to gently pull her mouth away, her cheeks sucked in with her effort.

"Stop, honey. Stop."

I opened my eyes and was treated to the frantic striptease of the most luscious girl I'd seen in ages. Her breasts were small but very perky, her waist was slender, and her mons was perfectly smooth and free of hair. She had a navel ring. I wanted to cover her peaches and cream skin with kisses as she slipped off her socks and motioned for me to stand.

Rain fell harder against the window as the room grew dimmer from the darkening clouds. Winter tugged back the pink and gray blankets and top sheet to slip into bed. Her large eyes watched me to see what I'd do next, pausing hungrily to take in my glistening cock. Without a word, I followed suit and undressed. My stomach churned, but it was not able to compete with my demanding cock.

The sheets were cool and sweetly scented as I crawled into bed beside the small young woman. It felt even more taboo to be together in her bed, surrounded by all the memories that spanned her budding life, knowing we'd create more today that I hoped she'd treasure forever. I kissed her brow.

She fell back upon the pillows, her eyes closed and hands at her sides. She was terribly nervous—that was obvious from her posture and expression. I moved over her to gently part her lips with mine and let my tongue slip inside her mouth. With great care, I started to stroke the little peaks of her breasts. Her nipples shriveled and grew erect against my questing fingers. She writhed beside me as I gently pinched each pale pink nub in turn. My cock throbbed as I let one hand slide down over the concave plain of her belly.

With a gasp, Winter parted her thighs. I brushed her inner thigh, starting just below her swollen folds. I wanted to tell her how beautiful her body was and how honored I felt to have her for the first time. But I couldn't find the right words.

I broke the kiss to let my lips trail down her neck to her throat, where I sucked and nibbled. Winter winced as I gently bit the milky flesh. I eased my fingers up her thigh to finally glide over her smooth silken pussy. She gasped. My cock twitched as my fingertips came into contact with her hot slippery folds. I let my index finger trace up and down her dewy slit for an instant before allowing it to gently part the soft flesh and rub the tender kernel nestled at the top of her pussy. She arched against me, her eyes fluttering closed.

I leaned closer to my little mystery. I flicked my tongue across her left nipple while lightly working her clit back and forth. I dipped my finger in her copious juices, and she began to moan aloud. Her hands went to my hair, her long nails combed through it and caressed my scalp. Her breathing grew more frantic, and her moans grew louder and higher pitched.

A telltale blush that preceded orgasm dusted her face, and her golden eyebrows and lashes stood out against her ruddy complexion as I stopped my caresses.

"Are you sure?" I murmured. I kissed her cheek, and she reached over to stroke mine. "I want you to be absolutely sure, Winter."

She gave me a look just as serious as the one I undoubtedly wore. "Yes," she whispered.

Her sweet breath was unsteady as I moved on top of her. I parted her thighs, kneeled up between them, and watched her face as I returned to stroking her pearl of pleasure.

The gentle rain outside seemed to lull her into relaxing somewhat, so that when I brought the tip of my dripping cock to bear against her wet little blossom, she gasped but didn't tense up. I kept my eyes on her face as I pushed a fraction of an inch inside her, only getting most of my painfully sensitive head into her tight little entry.

"Talk to me, sweetie," I breathed. I returned a careful fingertip to her clit and traced delicate circles. She began to moan and wiggle under me. "Tell me when you're going to come, okay?"

"Okay," Winter murmured. She folded her arms behind her head to give me a perfect view of her tits. Her hair fell over her pretty features for a second before I brushed it back.

I was careful to keep my strokes shallow as I worked her swollen clit. I paused to push the blanket and sheet away from her feet, and I encouraged her to rest her ankles on my shoulders. She gasped, her breath coming in uneven hitches.

"Mmmm ... now," Winter panted. Her toes curled against my shoulders. My cock was hard as steel, and when I felt her tight muscles throb around me, I pushed myself deep inside her with a great shove. I collapsed on top of her to take her in my arms, and she cried out. She clutched my upper arms as her eyes squeezed shut.

"You're doing fine, sugar," I said, panting, unable to believe how fucking tight her soaked pussy was. And then I felt the barrier of her innocence give way. I pushed deeper inside her, then slowly withdrew almost all the way to do it again. I held her tight and worked myself in deeper still before sliding out a little to push in far as I could again. Winter moaned, and her body began to tremble. Had she come? Did the pain of my thrust interrupt her orgasm? I wasn't sure, but I'd make certain she knew how good making love could feel. There would be plenty of fucking for her in her future, but this act between she and I was more than that. I cared about her beyond the simple student-teacher relationship. Even beyond a mutual friendship.

"You feel so good, Winter," I said.

She cried out and began to squirm away from my fingertips. Her body shuddered once again, and I knew for certain she'd climaxed. Her muscles throbbed and squeezed me hard enough I could barely move inside her. "So tight and so good."

She wrapped around me and drew me in deeper. I felt the slippery nectar of her orgasm bathing my cock, making it a little easier to ease inside her. My lips sought the beating pulse of her throat, and I pressed fervent kisses up and down her neck before moving up to nibble her ear lobe. Teaching her the classics had been a labor of love, but teaching her how to enjoy the attention of a man was exhilarating.

A rumble of thunder rolled over the forest, and I pumped harder inside Winter's taut womanhood. Her fingertips fluttered down my back. She arched her hips, and the slight pressure of her warm navel-piercing against my belly added a new sensation to our coupling. Her movement grew more fluid, her arms wrapped tight around my muscular shoulders, and my cock drove throaty moans from her parted lips. They were the sexiest sounds I'd ever heard, filled with eager delight.

"That's my girl," I breathed into the shell of her ear. Her narrow hips slammed against my groin as her grip tightened. "Is it good, bonita?" I purred, unable to resist the compliment in my mother tongue. I thought of my own first time with an older girlfriend of my sister's who had flown up from Rio to stay with us for a couple weeks. Under summer's savagely hot night skies, I had lost my virginity to the curvy goddess of a woman in the backyard hammock between two maple trees while the rest of the household slept. It was an almost magical awakening to the pleasures of two bodies coming together as one. I wanted Winter to have the same euphoric recollections I still had when I thought back on my first time.

Winter had that sultry, half-lidded expression that confessed the delirium of pleasure into which she'd fallen. I tried to study her face as our bodies pushed against each other in frantic bliss.

"I'm going to come, Winter. Should I pull out?" The frantic press of her mouth to mine was all the answer I needed as I erupted deep inside her. The endless throbbing and spurting of my cock was so intense I couldn't breathe.

At last I slowed and gently broke our kiss. Thunder rattled the windows, and rain pattered down on the leaves outside. I gently withdrew from her. I was unable to resist a glance between her spread thighs as I settled in beside her to caress her stomach. Sure enough, the telltale crimson on the sheet was there, and I felt awestruck that I had been the first to take her cherry. I hoped I hadn't hurt her what with all the friction we'd undoubtedly caused on her injured bottom.

We lay there listening to the storm for a while, my head resting by hers as we shared a pillow. My cock was already hardening as I thought of what I'd just experienced.

"Thank you," she said out of the blue, and I drifted back to the here and now.

"For what, sweetie?"

"For this," she replied. Her hand swept over her nude body and splayed thighs. "I was afraid my first time would suck like all the girls say it does. But it was beautiful." She sat up, and I joined her to sit on the edge of the bed. She slipped her arms around my shoulders and rested her cheek on my upper arm.

"It was an honor," I replied, never more sure of something in my life. "There's something I want to say, but you'll just roll your eyes, so I'll say it in my family's language and you'll just have to ponder the meaning for the rest of your days," I said, smiling.

It was a true, bright, genuine smile that lit up her entire face. "What?"

"Você é Linda. Sinto-me abençoada por te ter na minha vida."

Her smile brightened. "That's so pretty. What does it mean?"

I smiled back, reaching over to stroke her cheek. "I told you. It's my gift to you. Something for you to wonder for the rest of your days. Or until you find another Portuguese lover."

We showered together, and our conversation turned to books and her hopes for the future. Distracted by how beautiful she was with water droplets streaming over her skin, I captured her in a steamy kiss and brought her off again with my fingers, then took her once more as she held onto the toiletry rack in the shower. Her body was so light and spare in my arms that I ended up supporting most of her weight while I thrust again and again into her hot cunny until I pulled out and squirted all over her compact bottom. Again, I felt bad for the rough handling of her bruised and scraped little ass.

We sat together on her back porch for a long while holding hands, eating an apple, and just watching the rain. I could totally understand how Winter felt safe in those woods. The old forest exuded an enigmatic aura very difficult to ignore. When I wasn't dreaming of how lovely it would be to take a morning stroll through the trees, I was lost in Winter's classically beautiful profile. Lost in how pretty she looked with natural light bathing her features and how entrancing she was when doing something as mundane as eating an apple.

I squeezed her hand. "You have to at least write me when you go off to college. Tell me what books they're requiring you to read these days, and how life's treating you," I said. "I think you'll love college, Winter. All the popularity bullshit in high school doesn't mean a thing. You'll be so busy reading, hanging out in coffee shops and checking out all the local culture, I bet you won't even think of this place."

Winter kicked her bare feet up to rest on the wooden rail that bordered the porch. "Maybe." Taking one final bite from her apple, she pitched the core across her backyard. "But I'll think of you when it rains."

Summer came and went and I never saw Winter again. There was a new crop of freshmen who didn't appreciate all the reading, a new generation of popular girls to deal with, and a couple of loner kids who struggled to find their place. I learned to look for the hidden young man or woman in those kids, giving them the heavier questions because I knew they could handle them, or giving them a break because they needed it.

But every time I walked through the spring rain alone, I wondered how Winter was doing. I heard a rumor going around that she'd met an art major from Portland and that they were pretty serious.

Two springs after the one I affectionately thought of as ours, I arrived home to see a package on my front step. It had been delivered overnight express and felt quite light. My mother was in the habit of sending me homemade goodies on a whim, but when I read the postal label, my curiosity was piqued.

I went into the kitchen and carefully maneuvered a letter opener through the brown packing tape. The scent of fresh apples wafted out, and I found one perfect bright red apple nestled amid the styrofoam packing peanuts and a folded piece of stationary with a pretty border of apples and leaves. In a careful and elegant script, Winter had written:

Do you know how much it rains in Portland? A lot. Do you know that when it rains, I can't stop smiling? Thank you, Christopher. I hope you like the apple. It's a Honey Crisp. I sent only the best apple for the absolute best teacher in the entire world.

Love always,

Mrs. Winter T. Melan-de Silva

P. S. I feel blessed to have had you in my life too, handsome. Even if I never see you again, you'll always be here when I hear the rumble of thunder and feel the rain on my face.

The note went up on my refrigerator and is still there now.

I still see Winter's mother at the market and learned that Winter had started a photography studio, and is doing quite well selling freelance nature shots to magazines. Since the job brought her a lot of income, she'd dropped out of college. Her wedding had been a simple affair on the beach. I was sure she had made a breathtaking bride.

But to me, she would always be the awkward girl who struggled to find her place, taking temporary solace in my arms on one endless spring afternoon.

Fini.