Apple of My Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wade simply smiled but didn't attempt to make any moves. Pride would have him say it was gentleman conduct that made him resists her but the truth was, he wasn't sure if he still remembered how to seduce a woman. The last time he was with a woman he could see and appreciate her but now his lack of sight made him feel inadequate.

"Amara... I..."

"Yes?" she asked longingly, looking at him expectantly. Wade caressed her cheek lightly with his knuckles.

"I cannot tell you that you're beautiful or that your skin is flawless... I can't tell you that I love how your hair looks or that I adore the colour of your eyes. And most importantly, I can't see the look on your face when I make you cum and honestly, I don't think you'd appreciate that."

His bluntness shocked her but it didn't deter her. She simply laughed and shook her head.

"I'm not perfect Wade," she replied, taking his hands and placing them on her head. "Feel how I've shorn my hair haphazardly? It's currently also an ugly shade of brown." From there she brought his hands down to her arms. "And feel this. That's a flabby underarm due to lack of triceps toning." She then moved his hands and placed them at each side of her cheek such that he was cupping her. "They say blind people can recognize a person by touching their face. I want you to know me, Wade," she said encouragingly.

Wade could believe that she was finally letting him touch her- not just the usual touch of support or comfort but really touch her: her eyes, her lips, the bridge of her nose...

Wade had never been so nervous with a woman before and yet here he was, heart thumping like a virgin.

She was whispering his name... Wade... Wade...

She had said it many times; in happiness, in surprise, in anger, in that nagging tone of hers... but never like this- so needy and deliciously lustful to his ears.

He gave a growl of appreciation as he felt her lips over his; soft and plump. He reveled in the taste, both hers and his and he sought more... He wanted to know her mouth.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth slowly, drawing out her tongue, hoping to wrestle somewhat lovingly with it. She passionately responded to every move he made. Wade trailed a finger over the side of their joint lips and down to the sexy cleft on her chin. He was surprised that he had not noticed it before and he pulled away, just for a second, to plant a kiss on her chin.

As he trailed his lips up along the side of her jaw, he felt her jaw muscles tense slightly. He could hear her take a sharp deep breath and he couldn't help but smile as his lips moved further down her neck; taking in the sweet floral scent of her bath scrub on her skin. Her hands moved impatiently over his pajama buttons once again and he obliged, leaning back and feeling her eager fingers press onto his taut chest.

"Nice," she murmured, planting a kiss on his chest before trailing them down his abdomen. Her fingers expertly began to pull the waistband of his pajama pants down, exposing more of his skin to the cool night air. When she was satisfied that he was naked except for his briefs, she straddled him. Wade tried to imagine how she would look; constructing her face using what he remembered from touching her face earlier. He could hear her taking off her t-shirt and heard it land careless on the floor.

"Touch me Wade," she urged. His fingers moved gingerly from her stomach to her breasts which were still confined by cotton bra.

"I knew they didn't match," he said teasingly as his fingers reached out behind her to unclasp her bra. She removed it and threw it on the floor along with their other articles of clothes. Wade tried to imagine once again how they looked by the feel of her breast in his hands. They were of a good size, fitting perfectly in his hands. He squeezed them slightly, feeling its natural softness. Instinctively, he moved closer to press his face between her breasts, inhaling the sweet scent of her body. His lips moved towards a nipple, feeling it harden between his lips. He gave a soft suck and heard her gasp. Feeling encouraged, he sucked harder, alternating between her two nipples, hearing the delicious sounds of her moans urging him on.

Wade could feel her hips gyrating on top of his hard cock which was still confined beneath his briefs. He was about to move his hands to push it down when he felt her move. She was standing and for a moment, Wade was unsure what was going to happen. Then suddenly, he felt her moving closer towards him, her hands guiding his to her firm butt.

"You know what to do," she whispered silkily. Wade was about to protest when her scent hit him hard. He tilted his head up to seek the source of the scent and was rewarded with her warm, moist pussy directly above his face. Experimentally, Wade gave it a lick and heard her moan and felt her move her hips closer to his lips.

"Am I doing it right?" he asked. Amara didn't reply but simply pressed her pussy onto his face, demanding that he licked her to an orgasm. Wade obliged, licking the folds of her pussy and sucking hungrily on her clit like a hungered man. His fingers curiously moved from her butt cheeks down to her pussy, tracing the lips in an attempt to construct them in his mind. Her skin was soft and slick with her juices, making it easy for his finger to slip into her pussy.

"Oh god, you're going to make me cum..." she screamed, moving her hips uncontrollably as her orgasm wrecked her body, much to his pleasure.

When she finally calmed down, she sank to her knees and leaned her head on his chest.

"That was pretty amazing," he said, rubbing her hips gently. "But now it's your turn to please me."

"My pleasure," she replied and slid her fingers underneath the waistband of his briefs. Wade took the slightest intake of breath as her warm hand descended on his throbbing cock. He felt her shuffling around and a second later let out a loud groan as he felt her pussy clamping deliciously on top of his cock.

"Oh god, Amara..." he moaned. His hands tried to hold her hips down but she was bouncing herself on top of him, squeezing his cock with every stroke she made. He wished he could see her; see their bodies merging at that one point for the sensations were simply too out of this world for him to describe or imagine.

When she leaned forward to kiss him, Wade took his chance to hold her close and rolled her on her back. Gently, he eased her thighs up and hooked them over his shoulders before he pressed himself down, pushing his cock deeper inside her. He began to thrust in and out, slowly at first before picking up speed. Amara moaned with every stroke he made, losing herself to the sensation of his cock plummeting inside of her.

"Fuck me Wade... harder," she managed to say before she felt him plunge deep inside of her, robbing her of her breath. He was letting go of her legs now, leaning towards her with his cock all the way in to the hilt. He gave a quick thrust and felt her pussy muscles clench around him. Wade smiled as he felt her body shivering from her orgasm. He didn't give her time to recover from it though and continued pounding into her, racing towards his own release.

"Baby, where do you want me to cum," he said between breaths.

"Oh god... anywhere... just don't stop!" she screamed. Wade held on to her tight and gave a few more thrusts. When he was at his limit, he almost pulled out but stopped when he heard a loud whine in his head. It shocked him to hear his wolf whine and howl its protest.

I'm sorry buddy. I can't. I'll get her pregnant! Wait... you want her to get what?

Wade didn't manage to finish his internal conflict for Amara had begun to move her hips up and down in a passionate frenzy, urging him to fuck her more. Bracing himself, Wade thrust his hips forward, feeling the same tightness in her pussy that signaled that she was cumming. As he felt her body begin to tense, Wade gave a final thrust and came in thick hot jets inside of her.

Wade's eyelids fluttered uncontrollably as the force of his cum robbed him of his breath. He could feel his body literally emptying itself inside her. It left him weak and he collapsed right on top of her. It had been too long since he had such a release and for the first time he had to fight with his wolf over the possession of his lover.

Wade thought that was strange as he rolled over to one side to catch his breath and calm down. So his wolf approves of this woman. That's a first. Wade smiled and opened his eyes, only to see the most amazing pair of brown eyes staring into his. He blinked back in shock and then it was all dark again.

***

When he woke up the next morning, he heard a lot of clanging coming from the kitchen and figured that Amara was making breakfast or attempting to make some. He carefully made his way to her bathroom to freshen up before heading out to the living room couch, guided by the sound of the tv airing the morning news.

He had barely made it to the couch when he heard her curse loudly.

"Damn those sons of bitches!"

Wade shook his head as he leaned back against the sofa and tried to listen to what was being said on tv. He heard her talking and guessed that she was on the phone. Every ten minutes or so, she'd pace about and swear at the top of her voice. Therefore it did not surprise him when he heard her throw and break something in the sink. It sounded like a plate.

Not wanting to share the same fate as the plate, he remained quiet as she came into the living room.

"I fucking hate bureaucracy!" she snapped. Wade could hear her pacing about, barefooted. "Two weeks my ass! It's in fucking December for godsake. And why do they keep calling it a petition? I'm not a fucking politician!"

"Honey, you're making me horny with all those fornication thoughts. In a sadistic and twisted way, your crude language turns me on." Wade gave a soft chuckle and shook his head in amusement.

"Oh bite me! I've been on hold for ten minutes now and I'm not feeling like I could 'please hold' it any longer," she retorted, mimicking the sing-song tone of the operator. Finally she gave up and slammed the phone onto its receiver. "They will only approve of our petition after we go for an interview. But the interview's early in December."

"Then relax," said Wade calmly as he slapped his hand on the empty space beside him. "You can go back to England with me. That way you can get away from here... and from him for the time being." Wade reached for her thigh and patted it gently. "It'll also give us more time to learn about each other."

Resigned, she gave a sigh and sat next to him. "Yes, you're right," she admitted. "So how do like your eggs?"

"That depends on what I'm in the mood for. I'm not a very picky eater, if you must know."

"That's good coz I've already scrambled them."

"Would you have them redone if I said I didn't like scrambled eggs?"

Amara gave him a murderous look, only to regret that he couldn't see it. "Nah. I'd say either do it yourself or starve."

"Just my luck to have such a vicious wife then," he chuckled as he got up. Amara didn't reply him. She was just a little shocked to hear him call her his wife. It seemed odd to her... and yet, so right.

***

November 2010

"It's harvest time right now so the vineyard's going to be really busy. We usually start picking the grapes in late October, just before the weather gets frosty. You could help if you'd like."

Wade was smiling as he stepped out of the hired ride back to his home. The scent of the grapes still lingered in the air even though he knew that half of them were probably in the storage room at the moment.

"Do I have to like stomp on the grapes or something? I mean that sounds really yuckie. I have warts on my toes."

"Fortunately, I do not require your wart-infested toes for extracting the grape juices," he replied with a broad grin. "So do you prefer white wine or red?"

"White I suppose. Do you really use green grapes to make white wine and red grapes to make red wine?"

Wade stopped in his track and tapped his walking stick on the ground.

"My darling, you'll be shot and left for dead if you ever ask such a ridiculous question in these fields."

Amara was about to retort when she realized that they were walking away from the house she had woken up in when they first met. Instead, he was leading her up a gentle slope to another house that was much nearer to the vineyards.

"Where are we going?" she demanded. Wade considered his answer carefully before speaking.

"We're heading towards the owner's house. He uh, let's me stay there because of my condition. It's nearer to the fields."

Amara gave him a skeptical look but didn't argue. The house was slightly bigger but it had that weathered look that made it warm and comfortable as the other house she was familiar with. For a moment, she felt at peace with herself and the world as she stared across the rows of plantation in front of the porch. She didn't mind living here for the rest of her life. She was about to ask Wade if the owner would hire her but found that he had already entered the house without her.

Lugging their suitcases in, she took a curious look at the house's interior. It was well-kept. She loved the white-washed walls and full length windows; it reflected light into the house and gave its occupant an undisturbed view of the beautiful vineyard. As she turned around, she saw that the walls had various pictures of grapes, wine barrels and the likes. Some were paintings while some were beautifully cross-stitched pieces in frames. She was about to touch one of them when she heard Wade's footsteps behind her.

"Would you like to sleep on the couch or in my bed?" he asked. Amara was distracted by the cross-stitched piece that she didn't catch the joke in his sentence at first. "I'll take the... wait a minute. Is that a trick question?"

Even though she was laughing as she followed him to his room, she pondered over their bedroom issue. It was only natural for husband and wife to sleep in the same room right? Sure the sex was great but what they had would be a purely contractual relationship or was it? She wasn't sure anymore.

"So, where's this owner that has so graciously let you stay in this room?" she asked when they entered a spacious room with a king sized bed in the middle. "He or she is sure generous to provide you with such a big room."

Wade smiled as he sat on his bed. "Isn't he? He's really charming and witty too. Oh and did I mention handsome?"

Amara raised an eyebrow. "You can't be gay right? Don't tell me I'm marrying a bisexual man."

Wade gave a loud laugh and lay back on the bed, stretching out. "What do you think Darling? I didn't hear you complaining the other night."

"Complaining about what... oh," she replied, realizing what he meant. Trying to cover up for her sudden blush, she slumped herself on the bed beside him and gave a long sigh. "I doubt I'll be jealous of another man. Plus, we could share him."

Wade who had his eyes closed suddenly flared them open. He knew that she was joking but he was suddenly consumed by an uncontrolled bout of jealousy. How ridiculous! He rolled over and got on top of her, much to the surprise of both of them.

"I want only you," he growled fiercely before his lips pressed possessively over hers. The intensity of his kiss melted any protest that she was having at the moment. She wrapped her hands around his neck and felt her body respond to the heat of his body. It shocked her as to how much she desired him too.

When he finally pulled away from her, both of them were left gasping for air for a few seconds before their lips sought each other's again. As they deepened their kiss, her fingers impatiently began to unbutton his shirt, literally tearing the material away from his body. Wade pulled her up to a sitting position and helped her out of her blouse before reaching to unbuckle her bra. Their hands hungrily explored each other's bodies; hers fanning over his lean, taut body and his hands fondling her breasts.

"God, Wade... you make me so hot," she purred as his lips moved towards her neck, nipping her skin between his teeth gently.

A good hour later, Amara curled herself into Wade's embrace as they tried to catch their breath. She loved the way he smelled; no cologne could replicate the scent of a satiated man's pheromones. Correction: no cologne could replicate the scent of Wade's pheromones. His scent made her squirm with lustful thoughts. She smiled to herself as she trailed her fingers carelessly over his chest.

"Give me a minute to catch my breath," he commented with a laugh. "You're insatiable."

Amara grinned and looked up to examine his face. Without her realizing, his face had become one that she was becoming accustomed to seeing every day. He was starting to have a slight five o'clock shadow which she found really sexy, especially since it framed his lips perfectly.

"Wade, open your eyes please," she said.

"Why?"

"I want to look at them."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I can't see you," he protested.

"But I can see you and that's enough for me, for now," she replied, caressing his cheek gently, coaxing him to open his eyes. When his eyelids fluttered open, Amara found herself staring at the most intense pair of brown eyes she had ever seen. The rim of his iris was a deep brown but it lightened to a light hazel hue as it neared his pupil. To her, his eyes seemed perfectly normal.

"How badly impaired is your vision Wade?" she asked gently, caressing the undersides of his eye with her thumb. Wade smiled.

"I can sense light and I see various hues that light emits from people but other than that, I can't see anything. It's not a corneal problem but an injury on my optic nerve you see, so I can't capture an image well enough for the brain to process."

"I'm sorry Wade... It must have been hard for you," she whispered before planting a soft kiss on both his eyes. "But as I've promised, I'll get you the best doctors there are to help you see again."

Wade didn't say anything but simply closed his eyes to stop the tears that were threatening to escape his tear ducts.

"And when I can see again then what, Amara? Once the payment is done, does that mean this whole marriage thing can end?"

Amara pulled back in surprise.

"No! Of course not. Why do you say that?"

"This is our agreement isn't it? I lend you my last name to get that creep off your back and you provide me the resources to get my sight back. Once these two deeds are accomplished, we can go our separate ways right?"

Amara opened her mouth in shock. She couldn't believe this man. Did all the love-making and passionate kissing mean nothing to him? She narrowed her eyes angrily at him and entangled herself from his embrace. Throwing back the covers, she stormed furiously towards the adjoining bathroom.

Wade turned his face in the direction of her footsteps and slowly opened his eyes. For a moment, he caught sight of a sexy pair of buns sashaying, albeit angrily, away from him. He blinked a few times to assure himself that he wasn't imagining things but before he could take another look, the sound of his bathroom door slamming jolted his vision back into blurriness.

***

The next morning, Wade found Abigail setting up breakfast for him in dining room.

"I was surprised that you didn't call to let us know you're home, Sir," she said stiffly as she laid a plate of French toast in front of him. Wade knew that his sudden arrival home was not the problem. It was having Amara around that seemed to upset Abigail.

"You should make her some breakfast too Abigail. She's our guest... and she will soon be my wife," he said gently but with just enough authority to stop her from protesting.

Abigail didn't reply him but moved around a little more, plunking plates and glasses on the table before excusing herself to tend to the harvested grapes. Wade shook his head and bit into the toast. He knew Abigail well enough to know that she disapproved of Amara because she was well... not Cassie.