Appleby Blush Ch. 09

Story Info
The Gala party at the Appleby's - filled with decadence.
12k words
4.72
19.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

Chapter 9: The Party

"You both understand what's expected?" Carmella asked Marcia and Tony Daly as they stood outside the heavy oak front doors of Appleby Mansion.

Their position at the top of the downward curving concrete steps allowed the three of them a clear view of the cars making their way along the drive. The vast array of trees bordering the long drive were decorated with a variety of coloured lights, all adding to the ambience as well as cutting through the looming darkness.

The limos laid on for their most valued clients would be asked to park to the left beside the stables. Valets were on hand to take the keys from the owners of other cars, with the field normally reserved for clay pigeon shooting serving as a car park for other guests.

The open air orchestra was already in full flow and the large expanse of ground close to the house was filled with marquees, each hosting a different theme. It would be the mansion itself where most of the real action would take place, of course. As usual, Carmella was leaving nothing to chance—hence the last minute instructions.

The place was already alive with the hottest and sexiest Appleby models. Their allure would be impossible to resist and the guests each woman was targeting would all provide the Appleby Empire with valuable connections worldwide. Their cooperation would be ensured once the hidden cameras had recorded the compromising evidence.

And in the unlikely event that anyone should show even the slightest inclination of resistance, a dose of Appleby Blush would be available to break resistance.

"I don't think anyone could resist you in that sexy little number," Carmella continued, her approving gaze covering Marcia's body. It was clear she wasn't wearing a stitch beneath the green dress and her magnificent breasts threatened to spill out of a deep V front.

"Definitely fuckable," Tony Daly drooled, adjusting his black bow tie. He looked the business, too, in his black tux.

"Why thank you, Tony," Marcia giggled, glancing at her host. Carmella looked fabulous, too, in her Giorgio dress. The perfectly fitting black strapless number hugged her full curves in a sexy yet classy way. Simple, yet very sophisticated. She didn't need to show flesh to look hot. "I'd say we'd make a great threesome, wouldn't you?" the redhead cheekily added.

"Maybe..." Carmella smiled, idly running her fingertips along Marcia's cute butt, "that would be a reward for a successful evening. You both know what's expected?"

Daly gave one of his self-satisfied smiles. He'd fucked both of the junior cops—and planned on repeating the dose with Kirsten, that hot bitch was special. But adding Sandra Wilson as another notch on his belt definitely made his cock twitch. "I know, Carmella," he said, with that arrogant grin of his. "Just leave it to us."

"We're on top of it," Marcia quickly added, leaning closer to the Columbian woman. Sometimes Daly only though with his dick—Carmella needed more than cocky answers, she wanted reassurance. "Tony will prep Wilson while I'm getting Alice into position. We have the timing off perfectly. Once he gives the signal, I'll take over."

"You're my warm up act," the black photographer laughed.

The redhead sent him a wry smile. "It'll be my pleasure, Tony. When I'm finished, she'll melt into your arms."

"And Alice," Carmella interrupted, her cutting tone reminding them who was in control. "I don't want her to have any second thoughts. We all know how much is riding on this."

Marcia's face snapped to attention. The warning was gentle but very real. Carmella herself was grooming Kirsten for tonight's events and expected Marcia to do the same with Alice. The two cops had a major role to play in more ways than one. But that wasn't a problem, ever since their marathon lovemaking session, Alice had been putty in her hands.

Tonight would be no different.

***

Alice was on edge as their taxi sat in the queue waiting to gain entry to the magnificent grounds. She'd told Marcia she would be there half an hour ago.

She straightened her dress as she shuffled nervously on her seat in the back of the cab. The short, sequined cream number was perfect, even if the plunging neckline displayed an indecent amount of her perky breasts. Marcia might have more curves, but Alice was determined her new lover would appreciate the effort she'd made.

Maybe sharing a taxi with Kirsten hadn't been such a good idea? Her friend's lost earring had cost them valuable time before they'd even started their journey to the Appleby's. The intention was to separate immediately on arrival—despite Sandra closing the informal investigation, it was still important that they weren't seen together.

"What's going on?" Kirsten asked, as if on cue. She peered out of her side of the window. "We're hardly moving."

"Security," Alice replied, jerking her head around as their taxi edged forward. The two heavyset men by the wrought iron front gate were stopping every car and checking each person's name against their list. Where they had a query, they used a handheld transceiver to check things out before allowing the vehicle to proceed.

It took another ten minutes for them to finally get through.

"Looks like we're okay now," Kirsten said, leaning back contentedly in her seat and glancing out of the window as they eased along the long drive. The heavy artillery of security cameras made her feel like they were entering the set of a James Bond movie. Some were fixed, while others were sweeping back and forth across the area in one-eighty-degree arcs.

The heavily-lit tree lined drive was impressive enough, but as the road led to a clearing that swept downwards to their venue for the evening, the imposing mansion below them was something else. They had a perfect view from their elevated position as each new arrival rolled to a stop in the large quadrangle. No sooner had their guests alighted from their vehicles than they were greeted by champagne carrying male servers, immaculately dressed in white tuxedoes.

"Now that," Alice chuckled, pointing at the flotilla of giant Marquees off to their right that were already buzzing with people and sound. "Is impressive."

Kirsten nodded. The scene below them was breathtaking, and so was her expectancy of what lay in store tonight. Carmella had created a wonderfully decadent picture during their discussions and her anticipation of another session with Tony Daly—or maybe Pierre Laroche?—had been growing in her mind all evening.

She looked hot and she felt hot. Wesley Snipes, you don't know what you're missing...

***

Sandra Wilson had been wandering around for an hour and a half, casually chatting to anyone who looked like they might be able to provide snippets of information. Okay, the investigation was closed, but the cop inside her couldn't prevent her automatic reaction to search for clues. Nothing appeared out of the ordinary, but then what had she expected?

The grounds were enormous and it had taken her all this time to move in and out of the various marquees, each one different but equally spectacular to the previous. She'd thought only royalty, movie actors or rock stars could afford a place like this. If Appleby was on the level, he must be an incredibly astute businessman.

She wondered where Alice and Kirsten were, not that there was much chance of any of them bumping into one another in a location like this. Would they be simply enjoying the evening—a reward for the work they'd put in to the investigation, she'd insisted—or would they be unable to stop their own instinct for seeking out anything of interest?

That's what differentiated a good cop from the rest.

She handed her empty glass to a passing waitress and made her way up the curving steps and into the large mansion. She'd already had her normal quota of alcohol for an entire evening and told herself to slow down. The trouble was it was impossible not to be caught up in the self-indulgent atmosphere—there were flutes of expensive champagne wherever she turned.

She'd never seen as many beautiful young women as there were here tonight. Even the waitresses were stunning in their Columbian Flamenco dresses, though Wilson doubted if the traditional outfits were that low cut. She chuckled to herself as she wondered if she could wear one. That wasn't likely—a pair of Page Three-sized tits was a pre-requisite.

Still, she was pleased with the dress she'd hired for the party. The white number might not be quite as extravagant as most others she'd seen tonight, but she loved the way the material felt against her skin. From the front, it hung loosely from its haltered neck whereas from behind it swept low and backless. Going braless hadn't been a conscious decision; it was simply that the style wouldn't allow anything to be worn beneath it.

"Sandra!"

Her name cut through the air like a knife. She recognised the voice instantly and hesitated for a second before she swung around to face the smiling man.

"Tony," she warmly responded, feeling instant moisture between her thighs. He really was an attractive man. Thank goodness she'd sorted things out with Alex, or at least had begun to progress down that road. If she hadn't had such a healthy sex session with him after they'd met at the pub, she felt that she might easily succumb to the black photographer's charms.

***

"You look stunning," the woman said from behind Kirsten.

The brunette started in surprise. Even though she couldn't see Carmella at first, there was no mistaking the Columbian woman's distinctive accent. She'd been so preoccupied watching a couple kissing in the corner that she hadn't heard her approach. Damn, that was close. She and Alice had only headed off in different directions a short time ago.

"I told you the dress was perfect," she continued, her eyes gleaming as she took Kirsten's arm and turned the woman towards her.

Kirsten blushed as Carmella's eyes swept across her body. It had been during their visit to Paris that her mentor had helped her choose the scandalously short red dress. She knew from checking herself out in the mirror before leaving home that it gave the impression only her breasts held up the strapless garment. And the glances she'd already received tonight had confirmed that her twin assets looked their best encased in the soft material. Had it not been for Carmella, she'd never have dared wear anything as audacious as this.

"Thanks," she mumbled, trying to hide her embarrassment. Were her hard nipples on show?

"And me?" the Columbian woman asked, going into a model-like pose that displayed her body and the sophisticated black dress to perfection. She burst into laughter. "I think we might just be the two hottest women here tonight."

"You look sensational," Kirsten truthfully told her. The woman was stunning.

"We both do," Carmella chuckled, taking the half empty flute from Kirsten's hand and handing her a pink drink. "Here, I got you a fresh drink. Believe me, too much bubbly too early, is not a good idea. Drink up while I show you around."

Kirsten obediently took a long sip. "You have the most wonderful place," she said, looking around as Carmella began to guide her across the room. "All the rooms I've been in are so large, and have the most incredibly high ceilings."

"Thank you," her beautiful host purred, waving a hand airy-fairily as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "It's Donald's house of course, but we spend a lot of time here. He said he's looking forward to meeting you, by the way."

"He knows about me?"

"Of course," Carmella replied, laughing at the surprised expression on the brunette's face. She loved that naïvety. "You're going to be one of our top models, how could I not make him aware? I've told him what a wonderful catch you are and he wants the three of us spend some time together. He doesn't make that suggestion often. Would you like that?"

"Yes," Kirsten instantly replied, surprising herself. There was something about the twinkle in Carmella's eyes that told her she wasn't simply suggesting a getting-to-know-you meeting. Was she really suggesting something more intimate? The idea fed its way to her sex and she took another drink. "Yes," she said again, as if repeating the word was necessary to adequately convey her eagerness. "Yes, I would."

"I'll arrange that, then," the Columbian woman purred, pausing at the foot of the stairs. "But let's concentrate on tonight, shall we? I promised you a treat, remember?"

Kirsten nodded. Carmella had painted a wonderfully decadent picture during their return flight from Paris on the private jet. The possibilities had been on her lust-fuelled mind ever since. Sex was as natural to the fashion industry as eating and sleeping, she'd explained. Work hard and play hard—that was what top models did.

"Finish your drink before I show you around upstairs," Carmella instructed, observing the faraway look in the brunette's dreamy eyes. "I have a wonderful evening planned for you."

***

"Guess who this is," the giggling voice breathed into Alice's ear.

The hands over her eyes prevented the blonde from seeing her, but the young cop would recognise Marcia's bubbly voice anywhere. Not to mention the curvy body pressing into her back. "Hi," she instantly beamed, swinging around to face her lover.

Without any hesitation, she linked her hands around the curly haired woman's neck and—despite the people around them—surprised Marcia by pulling her in to a long kiss. The redhead fed her tongue into Alice's mouth, playfully twirling it around the blonde's. Alice showed no sign of embarrassment—if this was how she was feeling before she'd been given any Blush, she'd be on heat after a single dose.

"That's a hot greeting," she murmured into her Alice's mouth, cupping her cheeks as she stared into the young cop's sea blue eyes. "We have a suite here tonight. You have no idea what I'm going to do with that fabulous body of yours."

"I think I might," Alice chuckled, her fingers gently caressing the red curls. "Why don't we go there now?"

"Or we could just do it here on the floor?" Marcia giggled. "In front of everyone?"

For the first time, Alice's eyes shifted beyond her lover as she suddenly became aware of the smiling faces around them. Her face coloured. "God, did I kiss you like that in front of everyone?"

"You sure did," Marcia confirmed, laughing out loud. This time it was her mouth that closed in on the blonde's, sending out a message that there should be no inhibitions tonight. "Would you like to know what I have planned?" she eventually breathed.

Alice nodded dreamily. She could feel Marcia's hot breath on her face and those sexy curves that were pressing against her body. Her eyes dipped down into that wonderful cleavage. Spilling over the top of her dress, Marcia's breasts looked enticing. She could still feel their firmness in her hands, the wonderful sensation of those nipples in her mouth. Memories of their night together came flooding back and another shiver of desire passed through her.

"Remember how good it was with Tony and Alonso?" the seductive redhead whispered into her ear. "I have something similar planned. Just think of it, two men and another woman—only this time there'll be no holds barred. You told me that group sex was something you'd always wondered about. Tonight's the night to find out."

Alice gasped. "But—"

"No buts," Marcia persuasively continued. "Afterwards, you and I will spend the night alone in our suite. We have a king sized bed and there are lots of mirrors, too." She giggled as she planted a soft kiss on Alice's neck. "But before then, I want you to fully participate in your foursome. Don't let me down."

Her hand slithered to Alice's waist, pulling her even closer while she nodded at the waitress standing nearby. The attractive woman had been briefed on which glasses to serve them.

***

"Heading outside?" Tony Daly asked. He casually handed Sandra Wilson one of the champagne flutes he was carrying. "Pink bubbly. Try it."

She smiled at him as she took the glass. Okay, she'd just told herself to slow down but one more wouldn't hurt, right? "I've already been outside," she smiled, her eyes widening as she thought of the ground she'd covered during the last hour and a half. "I've never been to anything quite as spectacular as this before. Every marquee is offering something different and there are beautiful people everywhere. I can't even begin to imagine how much this has all cost."

"I think the business deals that can come out of nights like this more than cover any cost," he said with a chuckle. "By the way, you look great in that dress. Didn't I tell you that you had a hot bod?"

She felt the heat gather between her thighs as he spoke. His eyes were making a deliberate point of running across her body—a provocative glance, holding nothing back, the look of a sexual predator as they settled on her breasts. She didn't need to glance down to know that her round little nipples were sticking out like eraser tips through the blue material. Going braless offered no protection, but it was sexy, too.

But then, he'd already seen her body in that skimpy bikini. Parading in front of him had made her so horny she'd had to go seeking out Alex Goodwin. Was that why she was becoming aroused now?

"Thank you Tony," she breathed, sipping at her drink as she eventually acknowledged the compliment. "You look good, yourself."

It was true. The well built black photographer wore his tuxedo well—apart from the lopsided bowtie. On an impulse, she handed him her glass and then stood on her tiptoes to adjust the tie, stepping back to admire her work. There was nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting was there?

His response was a large smile, displaying his white teeth.

Wilson felt her breath catch as thoughts she shouldn't be having floated across her mind. Whoa girl—steady, she told herself, swinging her gaze away from him and around the large hallway. The sweeping marble staircase to her left seemed to go on forever and was complimented by the two huge glass chandeliers that hung from the high ceiling.

"The house is breathtaking," she said, quickly changing the subject. The conversation was heading into dangerous territory. Damn, she'd finished most of her drink—so much for taking things more slowly. It was going to her head.

"You like the art?" he asked, nodding at the paintings on the walls.

She tried not to squint as she stared at them. Wearing her glasses at a function like this wasn't on, not if she wanted to look her best. But it did make life more difficult. "I'm sure they're very impressive," she answered, smiling at him. "But I've never been into abstract art. I prefer something more traditional."

He nodded, arching his eyebrows in that way of his. "You're not into erotic art?"

It was difficult to prevent her mouth from falling open. "Erotic art?"

Daly nodded. A finger pointed at one of the paintings over the curve of his glass. "The secret," he softly drawled. "Is to cast your eyes across the whole scene and envisage what's happening. Do you have a good imagination, Sandra?"

The moistness between her thighs increased. When the evening was over, maybe she'd head across to spend the night at Alex's instead of going back to hers?

***

It occurred to Donald Appleby that this was only the second time he'd simultaneously negotiated face to face with both of the Nmobu brothers. Up to now, they'd played one off against the other, all designed to secure the best deal from him.

He'd allowed that, of course. It gave them the false feeling that they were in control.

But with the deal all but done, bringing them together was essential. Let them see the whites of his eyes. It had been clear from their attitude the moment they'd entered his large office that they were looking for something extra. The trick was to convince them they'd successfully squeezed out every pound of available flesh.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers