Apples & Oranges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
936 Followers

Or just a simple tripling. I fuck Midori or Cyndi or Shan're or Lia, fuck her pussy hard. Shayla sits on the other gal's mouth and enjoys a good tongue-lashing. Shayla and I hug and kiss, nibble and nip. Yum!

Sometimes Shayla and I nuzzled and kissed because our heads were together between Midori's or Cyndi's or Latrella's inviting thighs when we licked pussy as a team.

No, it was not incest, any more than were Briana and Belva's kisses. Hugging naked together, them both slurping me and kissing. Or me fucking one and then the other sucking my cock and getting tastes. Nothing incestuous there.

=====

The big house was quiet that afternoon after my alto sax practice. Everyone was gone, I thought. All the 'kids' had classes and the folks were working. I rambled back to the lap pool for some cool laps and undisturbed sunbathing. A bit of SPF 60 sloshed on my arms, legs, and chest, and I'm lying naked under the sun, sizzling.

I felt the burn begin. It was time to roll over on the towel, face down, get a good back glow. I wondered how I could goop burn lotion over my backside.

I heard quiet footsteps. Nothing to worry about; we are private and secure here. Still on my back, I half-rolled, looked over, and saw... DiDi Manson, my new step-mother, appearing exactly as she did on her promotional photos except for being naked from the waist up. She tossed that bundle of clothes into a deck chair and was soon naked from the waist down, too. Nice body. Nice tits. Nice bush. Nice step-mother. Huh?

"Don't mind me. I need to cool off." She descended the few steps and submerged, then stuck her head above water. "We had a tough close. Dylan will be shuffling papers for hours yet. I couldn't take it anymore."

My cock was rising. I rolled over, back up.

"You're going to burn like that, boy. You want me to slap some of that lotion on you?"

"Oh DiDi, you don't have to bother--"

"It's no bother. I can't let my kids burn. Just a second..."

She climbed the pool steps and shook water off herself. Was that pose as Aphrodite rising from the surf unconscious or intentional? DiDi Manson was a marketing pro -- I would bet that she knew exactly what she was doing.

"You just lay there. I'll take care of you."

DiDi sat her naked nethers directly atop my naked buttocks and leaned forward. I felt her shapely Teutonic tits drag across my back as she reached for the plastic lotion bottle. She sat more upright and applied the cold goo.

"Ulp! That's... okay, it's better now." I adjusted to the glop.

"Raise you arms up. I'll get all of you there."

She leaned forward again. More tit-dragging. I felt diamond points.

Wrists to shoulders, my arms up and down, out to the extremities again -- more tits. Harder nipples. Then sitting up and smearing my back.

DiDi did not talk much, unlike her usual mode of operation. She breathed heavily under the slight exertion and muttered almost to herself.

"Ah boy, your arms are strong, and your shoulders... big wide back muscles, sort of like Dylan's... and skin, similar texture, but so much younger... so nice to cover..."

She rubbed lotion all over my back and sides, then scooted her increasingly-fragrant pussy down to my calves and started on my ass. She did a good job. I have no complaints. No finger in my anus. She finished off my thighs and calves, back and sides, and even my bare feet.

"Okay, turnsies. Lather down my back, please."

I rolled on my side and watched DiDi lie face-down on a towel beside me. Her nipples were indeed hard. I wondered where this was going.

I knelt on her back and lightly, efficiently, smoothed lotion on her hands, arms, neck, shoulders, and down. I scooted so my cock hinted at attacking her butt, and gooped her back. I moved further and gooped her butt about as long and carefully as she did mine.

All around her thighs, not hinting at fingering her pussy, and finishing on her calves and feet. I wiped my hands and resumed my on-towel position beside her. We chatted about trivial stuff, I do not remember exactly what.

DiDi rolled over and sat up, sitting cross-legged on her towel.

"Enough of the games, Mike. You know why I'm here. Sit up. Let me look at you."

I sat cross-legged in front of her. "Closer," she said. We were knee to knee then. "I'm here to fuck you and for you to fuck me. Come here." One hand closed on my traitorously stiff cock. The other pulled my head to her naked breast. "I know you like Manson boobs," she said. Indeed I did. I suckled. "Ahhh,,," she sighed, "yes, this is it." Her hand expertly worked my cock. I alternated bounteous boobs.

"I know you're pretty good at eating pussy, boy. Eat me. I'll make it worth your while."

DiDi lay back, her creamy thighs spread, her trimmed muff glistening in the sun. I could not resist. No matter who she was, as long as she was not blood kin, I could not resist.

I knelt. I groveled. I kissed her thighs and belly around her delta, and licked into the trimmed mound, and around puffy labia, then in past lustful lips, probing deep into her, savoring her tastes, before drawing math equations around and on her clitoris.

Her feet were on my back. My hands were on her Valkyrie breasts, fondling, malforming, fingers pinching nips till her clit stiffened and she squealed.

My hands held her breasts. My tongue occupied her vagina. My sweat rose.

"Oh baby, that was nice," DiDi whispered. "I'll be nice to you too."

DiDi deftly rolled beside me and took my cock into her mouth. She arranged herself and suddenly her lips were at my pubes and my cock was totally down her throat -- I watch the bulge, almost to her collarbone. Wow, that was my fastest Deep Throat ever! She surfaced and backed off to merely licking my sensitive underside and circumcised head till I nearly boiled.

"Okay, now I'm going to fuck you. But this is for me, not for you. You'll get yours next." She pushed me on my back and squatted over my loins. "You just lay there now. I'll take care of everything else. But squeeze my boobs."

DiDi did not believe in starting slow. A few initial thrusts, and then she was bouncing wildly on my cock, up and down, barely giving me a choice to push my hips against her. I pinched her tips. She looked into my eyes. "Harder!"

Harder she wanted, harder she got. That seemed to do the trick. She stopped, and gasped, and her eyeballs rolled back, and she slumped forward. I took the opportunity to suckle again. "Harder," she moaned. Okay, harder.

DiDi caught her breath. "You are still hard inside me. That's the idea. Stay there. You are going to fuck me. I'll roll us over." She wrapped arms and legs around me and took a gravity-assist to put me atop her. "Fuck me now."

No qualms. No thoughts of, "DiDi is my step-mother," No recriminations or guilt. DiDi was a woman who had fucked me and wanted me to fuck her. She was Dad's new wife but if he could not or chose not to control her, that was his affair. We are all adults making our own choices. I chose to fuck this woman right then and there.

I fucked and fucked and fucked, deep into her warm, wet vagina. DiDi held my ass tight against her. Our mouths were together -- sharing our breath and spirit. Her legs were around my back. Her motherly vagina engulfed me. I grunted, and came, and emptied myself, and filled her, I think.

And I heard familiar voices. DiDi's twin daughters.

"It's about time!"

"I thought he'd never get there."

"How many hints did he need, the dummy?"

"At least that's over with,"

"But they really shouldn't make it a regular thing."

"No, that might mess things up with Dylan."

"Well, we've only fucked Dylan a few times, and that was..."

"Yeah, he's got no imagination."

"And those hang-ups! Dylan is weird!"

"Yeah, probably best if we stick with Mikey here."

I rolled off their mother and looked up to see two nude blonde bombshells cannonball into the lap pool, nearly drowning DiDi and me. The sneaky mermaids surfaced laughing, boobs nicely dripping.

"Hey Mom, so what do you think?" asked Belva (or was it Briana?)

"He's pretty good with that tongue. But I like Dylan's cock better. Bigger around, more filling, like a good cucumber."

"Sure Mom, your pussy's so stretched out of shape, you'll need a beer can or a burro next. Barry's Deli is having a sale on oversized summer sausages. Should we get you a case?"

DiDi grabbed the plastic lotion bottle as if to squirt but quickly realized the futility of threatening her naked water sprites. She shrugged.

"We'll all sit down to dinner together again sometime, girls. No giggling,"

"Right Mom, no giggling at the table." Both giggled.

"Hey Mom, you keep Dylan, we'll keep Mikey. He's longer than he is thick. He'll poke us nice but won't open us up too much. We want to keep tight twats till we have kids."

I recalled a bad old joke. Every time a man saw his young son he muttered, "You fat-headed sonova bitch!" A friend overheard and asked about it. The man replied, "My wife used to have the tightest pussy in town. Then along came THIS fat-headed sonova bitch!"

Briana and Belva hoped to stay tight awhile. They did not date Samoan guys.

=====

The house settled into the new normal. Everybody fucked everybody within our self-set limits: no incest and no unwanted attention. I do not know who anyone fucked away from home (unless they were screwing on the beach). They do not know who I fucked away from home. But we all had fun.

Which are more, apples or oranges? Or cucumbers versus peaches? The math gets hairy.

The End?

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2018. Sorry for the delay -- I promised it long ago. The voices in my head got lazy. I do not intend to start a series with this but who knows? Your constructive comments are always welcome. If you like this, join the 1%ers and VOTE!

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
936 Followers