Apples Fall Not Far... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had the pleasure of your lady, now you have the pleasure of mine," Asad's eyes gleamed, not that Peter really had a say in the matter considering the rabid way Rysa had mounted him.

His heart beating in his throat, Peter could hear the squishing sounds of Rysa's cunt each time she slammed the velvet, buttery fissure down on his cock. Reaching both his hands up and wrapping them around Rysa's waist, Peter held on for dear life as the powerfully built woman began to ride him hard.

The bedsprings wincing beneath him, Peter looked up at the curvacious, watermelon shaped bulges of Rysa's breasts pressing out the front of her still tucked in shirt, and was sure he could hear the buttons of the shirt straining each time she exhaled and rutted on top of him.

"FUUUKKK...AAAHH...AAHHH..AAHHFFUUUUKKKKKKKK..SHHHHHFFFUUKKKK," the Arab woman hissed and grimaced, her English even worse than her Husband, but her message loud and clear.

Sliding his hands under Rysa's raised skirt, Peter flexed all 10 of his fingers around her jiggling asscheeks and as fiercly as he could, began humping his jock up to meet her downward thrusts.

"MMMMM...AAAHHHH...YESSSSSSSS," Peter breathlessly babbled, the woman's cunt feeling like a boa constrictor had replaced her vaginal muscles as she cruelly twisted it around his impaling manhood.

For the moment, Peter completely forgot about his Girlfriend, Melanie laying in an exhausted heap directly behind Rysa. Out of nowehere however, suddenly he felt several soft fingers begin stroking his balls. Knowing where his two hands were, Peter could also see and feel Rysa's hands pressing down and digging at his bare chest. With Asad still seated several feet away on the sofa, Peter head spun knowing it was Melanie fondling his nutsack as Rysa grinded on top of him, sadisticly trying to pilfer every drop of cum left inside him.

"GGGGOOOODDDDDDDDDD," Peter screamed out, his fingertips clamped around Rysa's rear end as he thrashed his head violently from side to side, delivering what sustenance he had left into the Arab woman's thirsty womb.

The image of Melanie's hand pawing at his balls as it got drenched by Rysa's dripping cunt radiated inside Peter's head as he bucked upwards, trying to drive every ounce of his lust into the woman straddling his waist. When he finally did open his eyes, it was just in time to witness Rysa's release.

Lifting his hands off Rysa's hips, Peter quickly closed them around the fullness of the married woman's heaving breasts, squeezing them hard through the tight material of her shirt as what appeared to be an exorcism took place inside Rysa's convulsing body.

"WWWWWHHHAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY," the writhing woman wailed, sounding hauntingly like a small child on a roller coaster for the first time as she pounded Peter deep into the mattress.

Peter's eyes blinked and watered seeing the almost diabolical way Rysa's face contorted when she came. He nearly shuddered in fear seeing the way her head cocked and fired, first to the left and then painfully to the right as her orgasm tore through every tissue in her soul, the entire time choking the very life from his still embedded cock with her quaking pussy.

Peter knew he'd never know for sure, but he was almost certain Melanie was doing something provocative to Rysa from behind from the way the Saudi woman's release grew increasingly violent. Casting his now exhausted gaze over to Asad on the couch, Peter could only imagine the sinful view the Arab man had as he rubbed his fat cock through his pants.

____________________________________

Twenty minutes later, after a few cigarettes and polite small talk, Asad and Rysa walked out of Peter and Melanie's lives just as quickly as they'd walked in. The American couple found a way to have sex twice more before they finally carried themselves, and their raw genitals to bed. There was however a brief moment of pillow talk before the two dozed off that planted a seed in Peter's head, one that produced quite a bountiful harvest in his dreams during night.....

Part 4 to come...

12