Applying the Pressure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2

Lee was up first next morning and Charlotte entered the kitchen and greeted him warmly and then saw his huge smirk.

"Oh God," she groaned and quickly rounded the table to put it between them.

Lee sat and she visibly relaxed.

"Good morning Charlotte," he said expansively and not looking at him she giggled.

She turned over the bench and Lee eyed her butt and erotic thoughts swept him into fantasyland.

"What would you like for breakfast?" she asked, turning slightly to call over her shoulder.

She was wearing jeans and a thick sweater.

"What's good for boosting one's libido?"

She giggled and said she would be feeding him something to produce the exact opposite effect.

Ted came in smiling, greeted Lee and asked what was the joke?

"Lee said I must excuse him if he fell asleep during the Opera and I said in that case I shall take a hat pin with me."

"Oh good one," Ted chuckled. "Why don't you two stay in Ludbrook for dinner and have a real day out? It's my Rotary Club's dinner and awards to Young Achievers tonight."

"Oh I should be at that dinner with you," Charlotte said.

"No it's members only and we give our attention and possible counseling to Young Achievers and all others nominated but who are not up for an award will be presented merit certificates."

"We'll play it by ear and I'll call you if we decide to stay for dinner. The wind has changed direction and that will initiate some thaw. Our central heating is already taking longer breaks as the temperature rises."

When Ted wished them an interesting and happy day and went down to his office, Charlotte held out her hand as asked for the return of her panties.

"I didn't think you'd have the courage to plant them in my bed."

"Well there's a lot of things you don't know about me and likewise me about you."

"I was thinking of keeping them under my pillow for the rest of my life. Are you aware that you brand your panties with your distinctive odor?"

"Don't be foul."

Lee grinned and said ah, she was learning something from him.

"That's rubbish."

"I have the natural capacity as a male to learn to recognize your feminine scents and if you are emitting pheromones powerfully enough when on heat I could possibly identify in a group of women which one was you if I were blindfolded and you females remained quiet and I guess none of you wore over-powering perfume."

"That's rubbish...I think."

"So if I come from 500 miles downwind to find you in a roomful of people to fuck you, knowing that's what you desire, then you will believe me?"

"Now that is rubbish and stop talking to me like that," Charlotte giggled. "Give me my panties and stop attempting to excite me."

"Attempting?"

"Oh god, must you be pedantic? Stop exciting me."

Lee went off to his bedroom and left the panties hanging on the door handle to her bedroom.

* * *

As they drove toward Ludbrook, Charlotte said, "Does the program I suggested plus dinner suit you or do you wish to suggest something else."

"You mightn't like it?"

"Try me."

"We book into a motel and then go the museum and have lunch and then return to the motel to screw and nap. We then go out to dinner and then leave, telling the motel receptionist we have a change of plan."

"Oooh, I like it. You are smart. Ted will ask you about the museum but won't be interested in the opera film. You can say you slept through most of it."

"Are you sure this is what you wish to do."

"Yes I've decided to have sex with you. You broke my final resistance yesterday and that resulted in the panty surrender."

Charlotte booked into the motel and they returned almost three hours later.

"Can you smell my scent?"

"Your arousal?"

"Yes, I think my panties have become damp."

"Yes I can."

"Liar."

"Give me a wet finger for confirmation."

" Lee!"

"Go on," he said, as he entered the motel courtyard and drove slowly to their unit.

Charlotte fiddled muttering it was so demeaning and finally gave him a wet finger to sniff.

"Yes that's you I smell. Put that finger in my mouth."

He sucked slowly.

"Oh god, I'm ready," Charlotte said hoarsely.

As they left the car Lee took Charlotte's hand. She was hot and appeared to be shaking slightly.

He had the urge to run to the door, hauling her along, but he knew he could walk and still achieve the same result. Oooh, he must be maturing, he grinned.

Lee thought about cheating on Uncle Ted and how disappointed in him his parents would be if they found out whereas probably his sister would ask how expertly Aunt Charlotte had performed in bed. He sighed thinking the good sex came from behaving like an animal, well at least it did in his experience.

"Don't worry about undressing or foreplay," Charlotte panted, sinking on to the couch.

"I'll roll on a condom. You are still borderline for being able to conceive."

"I need you to wear a condom because of those promiscuous sluts you would have associated with at college and you must wear one if you want anal."

Lee felt his excitement pulsate and he knew he had to calm or he'd fire too early.

"I'll grab towels," he said, going to the bathroom.

He returned to find Charlotte had removed her panties and was undoing her bra.

"Hurry push it into me, I want it so badly," she groaned.

He obliged and after no more than six plunges into her she sighed and relaxed into the end of a climax.

Well as climax for her.

"Um..."

"It's okay baby, pound me. I just had to get that one out of the way. I can climax multiple times."

God how was Uncle Ted's fitness?

They'd commenced in normal missionary position and now Charlotte, with her flushed face carrying a satisfied look, held her legs very wide apart and cooed, "Thrust in as far as you can go young man and enjoy. Mash my breasts as hard as you wish."

Stimulated by that incitement, Lee illogically thought his dick had gained another inch and he plunged and plunged in and almost out, feeling the ribbed surface just inside the vagina and that got his motor going.

God her tits were great. They were reasonably large and were floppy. Lee was aware he could almost get off just by thinking about floppy tits. Those neat, small and tight bumps many women appear to admire and desire did absolutely nothing for him.

"Oooh, oooh. I'm about to come again," Charlotte whimpered.

He scrolled her clit as if using his computer mouse and Charlotte screamed ""Oh Jesus" and convulsed repeatedly to unleash a real beauty that he could feel running out and on to his balls.

"Way to go baby," he encouraged.

She responded by groaning and pulling down his head and giving him a hugely erotic tonguing and he came while fighting her tongue for dominance and she appeared to come again, breaking from the kiss because they were both steaming up and gasping.

"God you can fuck," she marveled, still panting. "You obviously have feasted on mature women."

"No young women but these days they're mature fuckers by the age of twenty-two or so."

"Are you suggesting a guy with your build and your looks wasn't snaffled by female instructors? Did you attend a church-funded university?"

He laughed and said no and admitted he'd shafted his share of female lecturers but none have been much over thirty.

"You're my first mature woman and you are brilliant."

"Oh darling, let's go again."

"I need a rest."

"Then just lick and finger me. Darling I never expect to get this opportunity again."

"Well there's tomorrow and four more days before I head off. Get creative and we can fuck every day."

"Oh fantastic. I'll come up with something to present solid opportunities. Get ready to give it to me up my butt."

"Do you have lube?"

"No but Ted gives it to me up there regularly. Just lube me with pussy juice."

Lee rejoiced, enjoying the most depraving time of his young life.

THE END

12