Appointment

Story Info
The jilted husband has his first meeting with the lawyer.
1.4k words
3.41
134.8k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Appointment

In retrospect, I guess it was entirely appropriate that dark clouds hung in the sky as I made my drive into the city. The skies darkened as I hurried through the last few intersections and turned into the parking garage. Warm, humid air struck my face as I lowered my window and reached out to pull the ticket. The shrill buzz went silent as I took the ticket and the barricade arm rose, allowing me to pass through.

All the parking spaces in the covered portion of the garage were either full, or marked as reserved, so I turned tightly to the left and accelerated up the ramp to the upper floor. I pulled into the first open space I found, turned off the engine and then sat silently, my two hands kneading my steering wheel.

I could see her now, reclining seductively on the bed, her long blonde hair flowing down over her tan shoulders, the errant curls twisting onto her breasts. The soft white flesh flattened out, forming two large mounds that, ever so gently, rose up to two dark circles. Her nipples stood hard and firm, as she moved the palm of her left hand over them, first one and then the other.

Her right arm leaned over the curve of her hip as her hand rolled over the light curls of her bush, her fingers gently teasing the tender lips and clit. I watched as she then moved her fingers downward, slipped them inside herself just enough for lubrication and then returned up to her clit.

Her movements, though intense, seemed oddly distracted, though they were meant not for self-pleasure, but something else. Returning my gaze to her face, she seemed to be speaking to some one, when a dark shape at the edge of my vision moved into view.

She immediately moved up onto her left elbow and reached out, grasping the part of him that she wanted most. Opening her legs wide, she held him firmly as he settled onto the bed and leaned forward. Turning a bit under him, she then reached her left hand to her lips and quickly opened them as her right hand, still firmly holding his massive erection, guided him into her.

I watched the muscles in his back slowly roll as he moved forward, his ass dimpling as he completed his slow penetration. I could see my wife's face grimace, not in pain, but in a pleading, as he slowly withdrew. He then rested his hands on each side of her and coiled his back and then he drove himself into her with a strength and power that made her breasts bounce and headboard crash onto the wall...

A bright light flashed in the sky, as the thunderclap echoed through the buildings. My hands ached as I relaxed them on the steering wheel, my fingernails slipping out of the gashes I made in the firm rubber. I unfastened my seatbelt and reached to open my door, uncomfortably noticing my erection.

Pissed at myself for responding to this betrayal, I grabbed my keys, slammed the door closed and headed toward the building. At the main entrance, I turned, pressed the lock button on my key fob and heard the double blast of the car horn. Damn! I forgot my umbrella. Hoping the rain would hold off until I got back to my car after the meeting, I went inside and headed to the elevator.

Once alone inside the elevator, I finally calmed to where I began to pay attention to my surroundings again. The mirrored walls were finely polished, reflecting the light down onto the well honed marble floor. I pushed the button for the twelfth floor and barely felt the motion carrying me upward. Judging by the look of this elevator, the building was pretty fancy, translate that to pretty expensive. My best friend Jason told me this guy was the best, I guess I should expect to pay for it. Looking into the mirrored wall my reflection seemed to fade and I remembered:

Moving my gaze from the flexing of his ass as he fucked my wife, I looked at her face, the eyes closed, her teeth clinched tight as she growled, "Fuck me harder, harder." She continued moaning and begging her lover for more and more. This woman, who never did more than whisper a sigh in all the times we made love, was screaming in delight as her lover's balls slapped loudly against her ass.

Just when the humiliation seemed it could get no worse, my wife raised up her head, grabbed the man's forearms and asked, "Will you fuck me in the ass?"

His reply sickened me, "Only if you beg for it baby."

"Oh, please... please fuck me in the ass," she pleaded, begging this man for something she wouldn't even talk about with me. I remained in silence while my lovely wife got on all fours and presented her beautiful, tight ass to the man.

"Where's the lube?" I heard him ask.

She pointed at the dresser, and I hid in the shadow as I watched the man turn toward me and step to the dresser. While he was oiling up his massive cock, I looked up at his face, the dark eyes had some small wrinkles radiating out toward his temples, but otherwise he looked fairly young. The faint stubble roughened his appearance, but what grabbed me the most, was his completely self important smile. Here was a guy who simply won at everything he had ever done, a guy who had a beautiful woman begging him to do things her husband had wanted to do for years. I stared at his face, memorizing it, burning every feature into my mind, whispering to myself, "This it the man who is going to fuck my wife in the ass for the first time."

"I can't hear you," the smug bastard said to my wife as he began moving toward the bed.

"Oh please, please put it in my ass," she squealed.

"Put what in your ass."

"Oh put that giant cock in my ass, please put it in my ass."

I then listened to her moan as he slowly, ever so delicately do something to my wife that I never was allowed to do. Finally when I could see he had penetrated her as deep as he could I heard him ask, "Did your husband ever make you feel like this?"

I snapped, raising the gun, I pointed at his head and pulled the trigger.

The elevator doors suddenly opened and I stepped out into the lobby outside my lawyer's office. I had spoken to him on the phone a couple of times and was completely convinced he was the man for the job. What I liked most about it all was he indicated that he would not just go after my wife, he'd do what he could to fuck with her lover. I wasn't sure what he could do, but he seemed convincing. Whatever he was gonna do, both my wife and her lover would pay!

I opened the door to the office and before the receptionist could say anything I said nervously, "I have an appointment, with Ed Jowinski."

"Please have a seat, he should be able to see you in a few minutes."

Sitting down on the luxurious couch, I ran my fingers over the empty pad I had carried to the appointment. I planned to take notes, to enjoy every moment of this. You see, this would draw out, extend the torment. I smiled, so glad my gun still had the safety engaged when I pulled the trigger...

The gun didn't fire! I paused, "Fuck, the safety was on!" I reached to kick it off, but then thought, "No, this way I fuck up my life too. There's got to be a better way."

I quietly backed away, listening to my wife moan in ecstasy as some fuck pumped her ass full of his foul jism. Before I turned for the door, I even heard him moan, "Oh baby, yeah."

"Mr. Jowinski will see you now," I heard the receptionist say.

I grabbed my pad and whispered, "Thanks." I turned toward the door and looked into Mr. Jowinski's dark eyes, traced the wrinkles that radiated out to his temples and then lowered my gaze over his rugged looking cheeks to stare into that incredible, conceited smile.

Before he said a word, I remembered the words I heard him say just a few weeks before, "Did your husband ever make you feel like this?" Oddly, it was the receptionist who spoke next, calling my name as the room went black.