Appointment by Card Only Ch. 07

Story Info
Poppy and Bruce indulged by the Dominant Una.
6.4k words
4.35
6.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce was now under no illusion as to the ruthless level of cruelty the woman who had claimed him as her own, and her feminine associates, would go to in order to sate their sexual lust for the domination of masculinity, and their pleased indifference at the fate of Miriam's husband at the cocktail party he now observed on his knees in a corner, further emphasised it. He had erected in submission on being told by Ruth that he now knew too much to ever be released from servitude to her, or one of her chosen associates, and was now rigidly erect on seeing his Mistress, Miriam, and the other women, gleefully toast the event he'd just witnessed, as they poured over photographs of the erotic debacle as they were fed out from a printer. Prudence held a print high, and sneered with satisfaction, along with her delighted audience.

"Just look at the fear in his eyes... he knew just what to expect, so exhilarating". Miriam swooned with erotic contentment at the deed, the smiling eyes of the other women brought to ironic laughter by her spiteful input.

"My only regret is that he can't share how rewarded I feel... hanging down there, strapped tightly in rubber". Their cynical laughter and thorough enjoyment at the ridicule of Miriam's husband, was then supplemented exquisitely by Madam Tara drawing her leashed and hooded pet close, to have Ruth have him view a picture of what he'd been promised and would deservedly receive, once the novelty of Miriam's husband's punishment had wanted sufficiently. Madam Tara goaded him with spiteful pleasure, while his cock boned in blissful submission at what he faced, his erect and perking member receiving the scornful glances of the women, in confirming the punishment was duly earned.

"See how your suffering will continue to be enjoyed by all... whilst you hang below, unable to see my pleasure as I rejoice at it...". She tugged his leash hard.

"...and you do so want to entertain me, and all the other ladies, that way... don't you?" He gasped through the hood, overwhelmed with masochistic lust to please her with his suffering.

"Yes... yes Mistress... I so want to." Bruce watched, erect, and overwhelmed himself, with a certain jealousy as the women laughed cynically at his muted and pathetic response. He looked at the hooded male, who'd long lost any identity, and wondered how long it would be before he was reduced to the same level; now just a pet whose personality was long forgotten, successfully broken to utter submission by the stern pleasures of feminine sadism, he was now ready to pay the price demanded of him, and enjoy the severest whim which would bolster his dominant Mistress's ego.

Madam Tara stood proudly over him, her cunt tingling with the righteous pleasure of elaborating over his defeat, and cruelly reminding him of the identity of which only the outer shell now remained.

"Remember when you first came to me, so cocksure and impertinent in your attempt to disguise what it was that attracted you to me... we soon had confess your desires willingly, didn't we... albeit with a little coaxing with the whip..." Bruce watched him shudder and thrust his cock at the air, as she stooped slightly and flicked his scrotum with the flat of her crop.

"...and you soon found those balls ringed, having you feel the permanence of being owned... remember how you masturbated for the ladies when the clasp was fitted?... the jets of seed you gave forth in humiliation, confirmed your true station in life, didn't they?...". The women nodded their heads and smiled wickedly in concurring with their remembrance of his shame, the copious amounts of semen he'd spent, in the bliss of being found out, and justly dominated to order, a sweet memory to them. Tara took one of the pictures and held it close to his face, the startled eyes of Miriam's husband stared out from it, catching the light before knowing the darkness he'd now succumbed to.

"...but I'l bet you never dreamed it would come to this... but come it will, and so will you, in showing your pathetic gratitude for it.' Bruce watched, transfixed, and yearning to masturbate more than ever, as Tara pointed to her shoes, and amid the contemptuous laughter of the other women, the pet went down and kissed her feet in gratitude, longing for the moment he'd satisfy her dominance in the cellar below.

With the women's arousal thoroughly primed by what they'd witnessed below, and then raised to an acute ripeness by the erotic discussions on Miriam's victory which followed, Bruce and the other male pets privy to the debauched liaison would not escape being put to good use. Though Ruth's need for relief was sorely required, she saw the magnificent Una in discussion with Miriam, after the two had eyed her latest acquisition furtively. She could see that though Miriam had claimed the first sampling of Bruce, prior to the delicious humiliation of her husband, her need to indulge his usurper's formidable cock took precedence, and Ruth knew exactly what to expect as the huge woman approached her.

"I wondered if I might have your pet indulge me as my 'dresser' for an hour or so... my underwear is in need of some attention, following the pleasures we've just witnessed... I promise I won't asphyxiate him, and I'd so love to taunt him with his thoughts on what we've just seen". Bruce squirmed and erected hard, on studying the expanse of this truly formidable example of feminine dominance as she and his Mistress strutted toward his corner; a good two inches taller than Ruth, who was by no account short for a woman, her sumptuous curves were somehow enhanced in proportion by her short blonde hair. Bruce panted through his hood in submissive excitement, as the tightly skirted broad hips with huge thighs and an immense bust pointed their way in homing in on him.

Ruth smiled wickedly as he sniffed at the fragrances the big woman exuded as she stood close and towered over him with a curt smile of her own; though fully dressed, with his face so close to the apex of those wondrous thighs, her applied perfume couldn't quite hide the whiff of sweet arousal through the fabric, the lush humiliation of Miriam's husband had brought her. His cock boned rigid as his eyes looked up to hers over the plump curve of her belly, her tart smile telling him she knew exactly what his submissive nose detected. Ruth grinned at his pathetic excitement, and increased it wonderfully for him, by stating the obvious.

"You've met Madam Una of course... she's going to dominate you". The two women sneered as he went down automatically to kiss her tall heels, thinking his day just couldn't get any better, but fate was to take his relationship with someone else a step further. He was still plying his adoration to the huge woman's tall spikes, when a round of applause from the massed women greeted the entrance of the sternly dominant Maria, her cruel smile as radiant as her auburn hair, as she ushered in two slender figures.

Clitorises perked for different reasons, on seeing the submissive Lucy, so keenly admired by the bisexual Madam Clara in her aroused guise as schoolmistress... and the delectable sissy, Poppy, whose transformation to the femininity she desired, gave many a special excitement in seeing her blissful success in masking the curse of masculinity, which was only evident from her petit genitalia. Both were dressed in matching short pink skirts which hid nothing, but served to tease the vision with a view of the lower curve of their tight little buttocks, to the fore, Lucy's shaven slot peeped from between her taut thighs, and from the crevice of Poppy's equally shapely legs, the delicate hairless scrotum was displayed in the confinement of a tight ring at its neck, the fastening of a matching pink plastic cock cage, which held her diminutive token of masculinity to order.

Una was as impressed as Bruce at seeing the two visions of youthful femininity enter the room in obvious obedience to their Auburn haired Mistress of the moment, the two teetering on ridiculously high ballet shoes with white ankle socks to enhance the feminity of their long legs. The pair were bare chested, and their deliciously petit breasts poked their nipples over trays of drinks; the stern look of Maria, warning them of impending punishment should they spill but a drop, and keeping the two keenly aroused as they endured the tart inspection of their audience.

It was with some relief to the two sweet girls put to serving their betters, on the bulk of the drinks being quickly removed from the trays by women of varying dispositions, as eager to get close to the pair as they were to obtain alcoholic refreshment, Poppy receiving the majority of the attention, her soft cheeks fondled regularly and accompanied by teasing remarks on her prettiness; dominant women delighted in seeing a male reduced by the power of femininity by pure desire, and achieving it to perfection. She blushed noticeably on catching sight of the hairy male whose cock had excited her back so exquisitely earlier, despite the face that attracted her originally now languishing behind a hood, and tried to feign indifference by turning to lay the now empty tray upon a table.

Still fearful of retribution from Maria, she maintained her posture as she lay the tray on the low table amidst the leering grins of haughty women around it, keeping her legs straight and bending at the waist; her innocent action inadvertently exciting all that saw her, Bruce's cock, already rigid with the prospect of being dominated by Una, boned lustily at the vision, his mind desiring the whip for the sordid thoughts he never knew he could possess till entering confinement unde Ruth. The pink skirt flared before the eyes of all viewing her, displaying the absolute femininity of her delicate white flesh, the sparkle of her anal plug of ownership, peeping from between the delicious heart shape of her buttocks, the diminutive hairless scrotum, ringed in perpetual servitude, displayed exquisitely below the soft brown seam which ran between it and the plug to mark her only concession to her long defeated masculinity.

Una's cunt swelled with need, on viewing the soft blonde sissy, who quickly rose again on realising her innocent tease, a half glance behind her, alerting the huge woman even more to the creature's exquisite femininity, her pretty face puckering soft red lips, and still wary of a caning from Maria. Una's clitoris tingled against the satin panties that Bruce would soon be sampling, as she surveyed the already wasp-waisted sissy... ripe for a corseting. She stammered out to Ruth, before the nymph could spirit herself away.

"Oh... Ruth!... I would so love to have that creature join us in my suite... excessive I know, but she's adorable". Ruth grinned wryly, it was excessive indeed, some of her other clients might be a little overcome with jealousy, seeing both her latest pet, and her prized sissy, being claimed for erotic pleasures by the one woman... but Una was one of her best clients, as well as a good friend. She looked down at Bruce, and cursed the fact that he was hooded and she couldn't see the full expression on his face... just the want in his eyes. She'd already detected the curious warmth that he and the sissy had for each other, already teased by his cock to her back. She had him jerk as she slipped her crop up the length of his rigid member.

"OK... I know you'll tease her with plugs and vibrators of your own, but she's not to be fucked..." She stroked the back of Bruce's head, and had him know the message was as much for he, as Una.

"...not just yet, anyhow... that's something I want to witness". Poppy was about to feign her indifference to the eyes which surveyed her the hardest, and move back to Maria for further servile duties, when her little cock pulsed hard in its tight confinement at the sound of her Mistress's voice.

"Come here, Poppy my sweet!". Ruth smirked as the petit sissy tried hard to contain the excitement on her face, at being close to a male she so wanted to surrender herself to, trying even harder not to notice the standing cock which she longed to feel slip between the cleft of her buttocks. Una was pleased to have her close too; even though the sissy teetered on ballet heels, she was still shorter than her, increasing the sense of her exquisite vulnerability. Her cunt oozed at hearing how sweetly effeminate her vocal tones were; slightly husky, but sweetly ladylike.

"Yes... yes Mistress Ruth?" Ruth took great pleasure in belittling Bruce, to ensure that both were awoken from their dreams for each other, and brought firmly in touch with the reality of the immediate situation, though she knew even this, would excite their equally submissive natures.

"This is Madam Una... she's to dominate my pet in her suite... you'll go too, and watch how the impertinence of masculinity is to be dealt with. You'll understand that she's more than ready for satisfaction, following the entertainment provided by Madam Miriam's husband... and comply with any favour required of you, without question, or know my whip on return". Ruth watched her gasp with a strange pleasure of not knowing what to expect, but thrilled with the opportunity to be freed from servile duties, as she found she'd also been aroused by the punishment of Miriam's husband, as the vision kept coming back to haunt her... and she now longed to come with his erotic torment fresh in her mind.

"Curtsey girl!.. Show Madam Una your pleasure in accommodating her". Una grinned smugly as the soft blonde bowed in humbling deference to the formidable woman, with a feminine grace that Lucy or any other girl would find difficult to emulate. Bruce felt the eager grip on his leash tighten, and was close to spending spontaneously at what followed.

"Lead on girl... Suite number 5... you'll show us the way to the pleasures that await." Though inertly jealous at the big woman's fortune, the immediate audience of women who'd witnessed that fortune didn't show it, but applauded as Bruce was led away to know the vigour of her dominance, the humiliation of being pilloried whilst on all fours to know submission to her was lush, and the sway of the immense cheeks before him which he'd soon be paying homage to, were parallelled by the petit buttocks of the sissy... her delicate mincing motion combining with Una's promise of dominance, in making him want to shoot his seed before so much as a whiff of the big woman's gusset had been sampled.

Una's urgency to know orgasmic bliss, furthered the intensity on Bruce's aching balls as they traversed the lushly carpeted corridor to her suite, the superbly plump woman edging closer to the sissy in impatience, and fondling her soft backside.

"Faster girl... I've some delightful garments for you to sample." Poppy laboured to increase her mincing steps in the tortuous ballet heels, much to the enjoyment of Una, Poppy's anus tingling subliminally at the pleasure the pain gave her, along with the strict tone of the woman's voice; the thought of having the hairy male see her paraded in various feminine apparel, had her bless the day she'd been captured by Ruth. At last they reached Suite 5, a room which had seen countless wads of seed... and vaginal juices, given up in submission, Una ushering them both in, and locking the door from inside, gave a wistful sigh with her back to the door, as she surveyed her prizes.

She heaved her bulbous breasts for a moment whilst she regained her composure, then undid the two or three inch wide, black patent leather belt from around her waist, and cracked it like a whip as she sneered down at Bruce.

"Through here, quickly!" She had no need for the use of belt or whip at that point, as both were more than ready to comply with her dominance, Bruce controlled by the sheer presence of the haughty woman, and Poppy, already excited by the spiteful pleasure Una had shown in testing her femininity upon the tall heels, went through the plush suite to the large room at its rear in absolute obedience. Made to kneel in a corner once more, Bruce's aching erection perked hard at the sweet scent of the room, a huge bed draped in purple silk, and the mixture of feminine paraphernalia and instruments of sadistic pleasures which adorned the furniture about it.

Poppy gasped as her eyes took in several dressmaking dummies, finely fashioned corsets, and silky slips adorning their bodies. Her tiny cock poked rigid in the trap, as her eyes noted that two of the dummies were petit and slender... much too small for a woman of Una's magnificent stature, and felt the woman's hand caress her pert cheeks, the warmth of her breath in her ear.

"It's usually submissive girls who entertain my penchant for dressing... it's so thrilling to have a sissy to display for me...". She sighed as she sniffed at the sweet creature's blonde hair, her eyes surveying the enviously slender shape, her hand squeezing the beautifully pear shaped bottom gently, teasing Poppy's little vestige of manhood, harder than ever.

"God, you're so feminine... a true gift of nature's cruel pursuit in ensuring the dominance of the superior sex...' She undid the petit skirt and let it drop to the floor, sighing again as her hand slipped round the sissy's soft white torso, and unclipped the petit cock cage.

"...and we'll see what remains of the defeated gender.". Poppy gasped as the cage was removed, a strand of sticky semen detaching her graceful little pink glans from the inside of the plastic dome on it being slipped off, betraying her excitement, the petit vestige of her masculinity poking high as Una cupped her tight hairless sack, and thumbed the underside of her stiff little rod. Though Una's womanly hand was a fraction larger than most women's due to her generous stature, it was still diminutive in comparison to any male's, but the manicured fingers still emphasised the sweetly feeble dimensions of the sissy's little cock, poking hard in submissive excitement.

"I can see you're more than ready for the pleasures that await, young lady... but we'll have you wait your turn whilst my immediate needs are addressed... by the surrender of masculinity in another nature." Bruce's cock pulsed as he watched the sissy ushered to the top end of the huge bed, his balls already teased to exploding point by the severe woman's command of the delicate creature, and guessing at what Una's needs were.

"Lie on the bed, face down, arms behind your back and legs together!" Poppy obeyed without question, clasping her tall heels together, delighting at the feel of the cool silk against her erection, her anus squeezing at the diamond ended plug as she gazed wistfully at the hooded Bruce.

"We'll make sure you appreciate most thoroughly that you're mine, young lady... there'll be no escaping it." Bruce saw the pleasure in both the eyes of sissy, and her captor, as her wrists and ankles were bound with silken cords, and her pretty mouth was gagged with a silk scarf. Escape from the dominant woman was the last thing that would have entered Poppy's head, and the severe matriarch knew it, but the feeling of being rendered helpless in bondage was exquisite, and Una smiled wickedly as Poppy showed it by squirming lustily against the silk; the bound fate of Miriam's husband coming back to haunt her... and tease her with the erotic desire to gladly suffer the same. The stern woman's cunt oozed to the satin of her panties, as she studied the bound waif.

"Just one more thing to keep you keen while you wait, my lovely...". Bruce thrust at the air as he watched Una's slender fingers slip into the crevice of Poppy's soft cheeks, and the sissy whimpered through the gag, on the tight anal plug being eased out; her immediate disappointment at the removal of her rudely conical comforter, soon to be replaced by the thrill of something else. Aware of Bruce's obviously intensive observations, Una unhitched her tight skirt, letting it drop to the floor as she placed the plug on a cabinet, then picked up a phallic vibrator from a selection which stood in row of various sizes.

12