Appointment with a Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed me and his tongue probed my own, his large nimble fingers found the zipper in the back of my dress and he slowly pulled it down, causing the fabric to fall from my shoulders. He caught the fabric in his hands and pulled the dress further down and off my arms. He stopped kissing me long enough to watch my dress fall to the floor and take in the view of me standing in the middle of his living room in nothing but my lingerie and high heels. "Wow," he said in a low voice, admiring what he saw before him, "I almost forgot how beautiful you are. You look perfect." He traced his fingers down the length of my arms, around the outline of my bra and gently squeezing both breasts with his hands and nipping at my hardening nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. As I stood there, my head rolled back slightly, exposing my throat to his warm lips again as he kissed me softly and continued squeezing my breasts and rolling my nipples with his fingers. "Chuck that feels so good," I whispered, "Don't stop, please...." My voice drifted off and I was glad he was holding me - I knew I couldn't trust my own body to hold me up. He always made my knees go weak. It was part of the delicious torture he was so good at.

He steadied me, and bent down slightly to continue the exploration he had started. He moved his hands away from my breasts and traced his fingers down my flat belly, momentarily pausing when he ran his finger over my belly button adorned with a small diamond hoop. "Hmmmm, this is new..." he whispered and positioned himself on his knees to get a better look at it. "I like it...very sexy." he said softly, giving it a quick flick of his tongue. He continued his journey with his fingers and traced the outline of my garter belt and panties with a feather touch and an occasional squeeze of one or both of my ass cheeks. "This looks really nice," he said and looked up at me, "I'm so glad you remembered my favorite things," I smiled at him and replied, "You deserve it, and it's all yours." He grinned wickedly and let out a low moan of pent up frustration.

My skin was on fire from his touch, but I was patient and let him play, thoroughly enjoying every feather light touch and kiss he strategically placed on my body. He turned me around so he could get a look at the back view and he lightly moved his hands up the length of my legs, making an inaudible comment as his hands touched and admired my stockings. He moved his hands up to cup both of my ass cheeks, and he traced one finger along the lace of my panties and let it slip past the fabric that covered my pussy, to get his first feel of the heat and moisture between my legs. I gasped at his first touch on my wet lips and uttered a groan of arousal. "My, my, what have we here? Someone is getting slightly wet..." The comment came as he pulled his finger away from my pussy and brought it up to his nose to savor the aroma of my desire and slid his finger in his mouth to get his first taste of what was to come. The desire I felt prevented me from saying anything snappy in return, so I just shuddered as I stood there and let out a low "Oooohhhh, yyyyyeeessssss.......Mmmm." I felt him smile to himself as I reacted to his caresses, knowing full well he had me exactly where he wanted me.

His hands never left me as he stood up behind me, covering my back with warm kisses. His left arm came around the front of me and he cupped my right breast with his muscular hand, alternately squeezing and stroking between my breast and my hard nipple. He pushed my hair back away from my neck slightly and nuzzled me there as his right hand moved down my back and he stroked the back of each of my thighs with intentional feather light strokes, up and down, and giving my ass a squeeze here or there, driving me absolutely wild. I whimpered softly as each touch got me hotter and my pussy more wet.

With the position he had me in, I couldn't move other than drop my head back and arch my back a little, leaning against his strong shoulders. When I did that, he took that opportunity to move his mouth over mine once more and I took his tongue willingly as it got tangled with mine in an endless kiss. His left hand moved over to my left breast, and he brought his right hand up to cover and stroke my right breast. He stood fully behind me and I could feel his hard cock pressing into the small of my back. I couldn't wait to give him the same attention he was focusing on me, but I knew I would have to wait just a while longer. He was unrelenting as he focused on pleasuring me. As he massaged my breasts with both of his hands and pinched my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, I saw an opportunity and moved my hands behind me, feeling the outline of his hard rod through his pants. He groaned when I squeezed just a little and rubbed his cock slowly, from the head down to the base of his heavy sac. I couldn't resist and said, "Well, it looks like I'm not the only one who's getting a little excited..." He groaned again and pulled my hands away from his cock. "Not yet," he whispered and he moved his hips slightly out of my reach, "you'll get your turn." He moved his hands down my body, giving my waist a squeeze and softly stroking my hips through the fabric of my garter belt.

Chuck held me by the waist with his left hand and moved the other to stroke my mound, feeling the combination of my smooth skin, the small patch of trimmed hair under my panties, and the rising temperature between my legs, as I sighed with pleasure and melted my body against his. He traced his fingers lightly against the panties and around my waist, slipping his right hand down my ass cheeks underneath the fabric, and moving his hand further between my legs to get a better feel of the outer lips of my labia. I caught my breath as his fingers moved down the length of my wet pussy and back up to touch my aching clit, standing proud out of its hood. "Oh, yes," he moaned, "that's what I want. Nice, hot, and wet." He teased my clit with his fingers and rubbed my pussy folds with the whole flat of his palm, inserting his middle finger easily into my hot hole. "Ooohhh baby....that feels sooooo good," I moaned in ecstasy. He moved his left hand down from my waist to tease my clit and his index finger of his right hand joined the one he already had buried in my pussy and slowly started pumping his fingers in and out of my vagina, as he flicked and rubbed my clit with his other hand. I began moving my hips to meet his hands, creating more pressure as I was very close to a rocking orgasm, and he knew it.

He matched the movement of my grinding hips by fucking my pussy with his fingers a little faster and increasing the pressure on my clit. "Cum for me, baby," he growled lightly, "I want to feel your hot juices...fuck my fingers, Lauren...now!" As he said this in my ear, he slipped a third finger into my pussy and I lost it. I screamed out as a powerful orgasm swept over my body, and I bucked my hips on his fingers, riding waves of delicious pleasure, "God, yes...I love your hands on my pussy...Take it!" I groaned loudly, my arms wrapped behind me around his neck and he held onto me until my spasms subsided, his fingers going as deep as they could, my vaginal walls gripping them like a vise. He held me until I stopped shaking, and my passionate outbursts turned into sighs of erotic contentment. He moved his left hand away from my clit and held me again by my waist to steady me, and he slid his fingers out of my pussy and moved his right hand up to my waist as well. He held me with his hands and turned me around to meet my mouth with a hot passionate kiss. He took his mouth off mine and looked deep in my eyes. "I love watching you cum," he said to me in a low voice, "you are so hot." He cupped my face in his palm and slid a finger down my cheek and across my lips. I took his finger into my mouth and sucked lightly, tasting the fragrant aroma of my own pussy juices, locking my gaze on him and pulling his face to mine to kiss him again. I pressed my body to his, feeling his muscular chest and arms and the enormous bulge in his pants pressing against me, softly laughing to myself that he was still fully clothed. That would have to change, and soon.

12