Appointment with a Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the shaft thickening in my hand, so I squeezed it harder as I stroked, and applying a bit more pressure on his sensitive spot – I knew if I kept it up, I would get a hot load of cum right where I wanted it. "That's it baby...make it cum...you are so good at that..." he said. I stroked him faster and applied just the right amount of pressure on his cock head with my mouth and squeezed his shaft as I stroked it with one hand, my other hand pressuring the spot between his sac and asshole. "Shit that feels so damn good..." he exclaimed as I felt the first spurt of his cum on my tongue. "Aaahhhhh, yes! Take it all, baby..." he yelled out as his jizz filled my mouth in four or five more spurts. I let it rest on my tongue for a moment, enjoying the sweet, but slightly salty taste of his cum before letting his whole load slide down my throat, not spilling a drop, and then taking the whole length of his cock in my mouth once more, cupping his balls in my warm hand as he finished.

"Mmmmm..." I purred as I stroked his orgasm out of him and into my mouth, moving the hand that had been massaging his sac down to feel my very wet pussy and hard clit and rubbing myself in anticipation of feeling his cock there. I slowly took my mouth off his cock, as he enjoyed the after effects of his orgasm. He pulled me up onto the bed next to him and held me close as I stroked his chest, stomach and abs with my silky hand. I leaned up to him, kissing him with passion as we embraced one another.

He broke the kiss and whispered, "Damn, I missed that. It felt so nice to have your mouth on my cock again."

I replied softly, "I agree, "I missed it too" as I stroked his semi-hard cock and he ran his hands over my body. Flashing him a sexy smile, I said, "I want to feel this (squeezing his cock shaft)...here..." (guiding his free hand to my hot snatch for a touch).

"Ooohhh yeah, I love the way your wet pussy feels and can't wait to have it wrapped around my dick," he said, as he stroked my wet pussy with his fingers, causing shivers to go up my spine. I continued stroking his sensitive cock with my hand, bringing him back to a fully hardened state as he explored my hot, wet pussy with his fingers, both of us enjoying the feeling of each other and the chance to be together again. My body was hot with desire for him, and I responded eagerly to his exploring touch.

Craving to feel him inside me, I moved to straddle him, and the outer lips of my hot, wet pussy lips rested on his shaft. I moved my hips slightly, causing my pussy to slide against his cock which in turn, stimulated my clit. "Mmmmm," he moaned, "Feels awesome when you rub your pussy against my cock..." He brought his hands up to massage my breasts and lightly pinched my nipples between his fingers, as I continued moving my hips slightly and rubbing his dick with my wet pussy, low moans of ecstasy coming from me with every gyration. He grabbed my upper arms softly and pulled me down to him, meeting my lips with a lustful kiss. This slight shift in position was enough to adjust the tip of his cock waiting at my hot hole. Using my leg muscles, I lowered my pussy, taking just the head of his cock inside me. I broke away from his kiss and used my hands on his abdomen for additional support, I raised and lowered my cunt slowly on his cock head, teasing him with my hot juices and tight hole. "Ohhh, god Lauren, fuck me..." Chuck groaned. The head of his cock pushed into me further as I lowered myself to take half of his thick, hard rod. I raised myself up again and repeated my hip motions, only taking half of him in my pussy and tormenting him with pleasure.

In the position I was in, he couldn't move too much and I enjoyed controlling the pace. I felt him draw in his breath when my pussy slid down the entire length of his shaft, spreading my lips wide, a low moan escaping from my lips as his thick cock filled my tight wet hole. "Oh, yeah...mmmmm," I sighed as I easily slid my pussy up and down the full length of his dick. "Your pussy is so wet, and so tight...Aaahhhhh...that's it...ride it babe," he said softly as he felt my tight pussy grabbing his cock with every stroke. I supported myself with my hands on his muscular chest, sliding up and down on his cock slowly and deliberately, my hips moving rhythmically as I took him all in. My pussy lips were swollen and thick and my clit stood out proudly from under its hood as I slid up and down on his cock. I moved my hands to my breasts, massaging the nipples with my fingers as he watched me move up and down on his shaft.

His hands were holding onto my hips as we moved to our erotic rhythm, my pussy walls squeezing his rod with every move. "Fuck me, Lauren," he groaned, as he started to match my thrusts with his hips, moving his hand slightly so he could lightly rub my clit with his thumb as we fucked. My entire body was on fire from the sensation of his long, thick cock in my cunt, feeling each ridge of his penis against my smooth, wet pussy walls.

"Oooohhhh," I moaned, "your cock feels so good inside me, Chuck...I want to cum all over it."

The look on his face was pure ecstasy. "Oh yeah, baby...let it go...cum on my hard cock," he urged as the pace of our strokes quickened and my orgasm started building, my pussy lips thick and wet, his rock hard rod filling me completely. The added pressure on my clit from his thumb was enough to drive me over the edge.

"Aaaahhhh yeah....fuck! I'm cumming! Oooohhhh God, YES!" I moaned out as my orgasm took over my body, my creamy juices coating his cock, as he held onto me by my hips, his thumb still rubbing my clit, intensifying each with each thrust.

"That's it baby...cum for me," he commanded, "I can feel your hot juices on my cock...you're so wet...so hot..."

He held onto me with his strong hands until the waves of my orgasm slowed and he lifted me off his rock-hard cock, instructing me to position myself on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed. He moved off the bed and stood behind me, guiding his pole back into my dripping slit with ease, taking me from behind, thrusting slowly. "Oooohhh yeah," I sighed "Your cock feels so good fucking me, Chuck...take me..." I loved this position, his cock buried deep in my pussy, stroking my G-spot, his hands holding my ass. I could feel his shaft thickening as he stroked his cock in and out of my pussy, and he quickened his pace as his cock became more sensitive, my pussy muscles tightening around his rod with each stroke.

As he fucked me, I massaged one of my breasts with my hand, stimulating myself further. "Your pussy feels so good, Lauren," he groaned as he bucked his hips faster, his balls bumping against my clit with every thrust. I moved my hand that was massaging my breast down between my legs and cupped his balls in my hand gently as he fucked me and it was enough to send him into a frenzy. "Oh, God...I'm gonna cum in your hot hole!" he yelled out.

"Come on baby," I told him, "I want your hot cum...fuck me...harder." I felt his cock and balls stiffen and his second orgasm was as powerful as his first as he thrust his cock into my wet pussy, letting out a loud yell of pleasure as he came. I felt each spurt of his jizz against my pussy walls and groaned with pleasure. "Yesssss...your cock feels awesome...that's it...yeah...fuck my pussy, baby," I coaxed, urging him on as he filled my pussy with his hot cum.

My pussy muscles squeezed his shaft, and I held his cock tightly in my hot, wet cunt as he came. His thrusts slowed as his orgasm subsided, the sensation intensified with my pussy walls contracting and relaxing around his rod. He groaned with spent pleasure and collapsed in an exhausted heap next to me, with a grateful kiss and embrace. "Oh my god, that was incredible!" he said, pulling me close, our sweaty bodies intertwined as we kissed each other softly, both sated from our hot sexual fun. I heard the clock downstairs strike two as we dozed lightly that way, our bodies entangled together, resting after the hot release of our pent up sexual frustrations from the past couple of months. What a perfect evening it had been...

I woke up around 2:30 am to find him undoing my garters from my stockings and rolling the stockings down and off my legs, as he had already removed my shoes. When he pulled me off the bed to remove my garter belt, I looked him coyly as asked, "Just what do you have in mind?" as he finished undressing me.

He grabbed my hand, leading me towards the bathroom, where he had a hot shower already going. Chuck winked and gave me a slow kiss. "Ready for round two?" he asked and pulled me into the shower with him.

12