Appointment With A Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After knocking on it, I opened the lounge door to let myself into the room.

"I'm Mike Crosby, I believe you're having some trouble with the central heating?" I said to the woman standing with her back to me, looking out into the rear garden.

"No, the heating is working fine Mike; what I'm really looking for, is someone to smudge my lipstick for me." She said, as she turned and walked into my arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

Funny how things can turn out, I never did get to spend another night alone at my flat; Holly and I were married less than two months later.

I no longer work for the hospital anymore either. I'm now Holly's father's joint representative – along with Holly – in the UK and Europe; that guy's got his fingers into just about everything you can think of.

To be honest, I'm a little out of my depth most of the time, although I'm picking things up - from Holly - as I go along; not that there's much to do really, other then showing the flag that is. I kind-a get the feeling that Holly's old man, is just making sure I can afford to keep Holly in the manner to which she has become accustomed. Whatever, I've got to pull my socks up pretty quickly and get it all off pat. In a few months Holly will have to stop chasing around all over Europe with me. Well, you can't drag a baby around like that, can you?

No, I still don't fly, if I can help it! To be honest, life since we've been married has been like one long motoring holiday really; very enjoyable in a brand new Beemer. What do folks call it? Oh yeah, I think I've fallen on my feet as well as having fallen for one of the most beautiful women in the world.

We spend most nights when we are away in luxury hotels; I found the nights more tiring than the driving to start with, Holly can be insatiable sometimes. God knows how Morgan ever found the energy to shag Avril. But then, Holly insists that I'm far better in that department than Morgan ever was; perhaps he had never paid as much attention to Holly – and her needs - as she deserved.

Mind you, sometimes I think that my new wife has a really twisted sense of humour. I was coming out of our en-suit at home the other morning, and I caught Holly saying "Thank you!" to a picture she had hidden in one of her dresser drawers. She then looked quite embarrassed, when she realised I'd seen her.

I of course asked who the picture was of.

"Would you believe that it's of your ex-wife Avril." Holly replied, with a smile. "Well Mike, you've got to admit that if Avril hadn't let Morgan talk her into his bed, then I would never have found you, would I? I'm always going to have a soft spot for her, you know?"

Now you've got to admit, that is a different way of looking at things. I went over to Holly's dresser and picked up the picture.

"Thanks Avril! I never would have imagined, that you running around and cheating on me could eventually lead to me being so happy." I said. Then I put the picture back in the drawer and turned my attention back to the woman who really mattered to me.

It must have been nearly lunchtime before we came up for air again, and went downstairs for breakfast. Christ, was I knackered?

Life Goes on.

This story has been posted on Literotica.com with Denham Forrest's (aka The Wanderer) consent