Appreciating Katrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just held my cock there, letting her get used to my size. It felt incredible. I began slowly pulling all but the head of my cock out of her, and then sliding all the way back in. She was alternating between moaning and kissing my lips. After a while, I tried something new, pulling out slowly and then going back in with force and speed. My balls slapped against her ass every time I did that. I could tell she was going to orgasm again soon, so I changed tactics, prolonging the experience. I pulled almost all the way out, and then gave eight quick thrusts, just moving my cock an inch back and forth with each thrust. After the eighth one, I slowly slid all the way in and back out, then repeated the eight short strokes. I repeated that method for a few minutes before I could feel her orgasm building again. I started doing long, fast strokes, bringing her higher and higher. Finally I could feel her pussy clamping hard around my cock, trying to milk it as her orgasm washed over her like an electric wave.

I held still inside her while she came down from the heights. She was looking at me with a combination of love and wonder as her hand stroked my cheek. I slowly started moving inside her again.

"Oh God, Bill, you've got to come soon", she said, "I can't take much more of this. I'm not used to this at all."

I smiled and kissed her. "No, I don't Joanne." Then I explained my little quirk. Ever since I started having sex when I was 19, I had this little problem. I could stay hard for hours, I could be wild or tender, but no matter how much I tried, the first time I was with someone new I couldn't have an orgasm. The second time, and all subsequent times, no problem. But that first time with someone new was always a no-go. It had made for some difficult situations the first few times it happened, until I figured out what was going on. After that, I just didn't worry about it anymore - but I made that first time so good that the girl wanted a second round.

I kept stroking inside her for a few minutes, then pulled out and lay down beside her. We kissed for a few minutes, and then I piped up, "Hey, are you hungry? Whaddya say we go grab a bite to eat?"

"Yeah, I'm starving." She looked at her watch. "Oh my God, it's 7 o'clock!" I just laughed. I had gotten out of the shower at 4.

"Heh. That coffee is probably pretty strong by now." I grinned at her and kissed her again. We cuddled and kissed for a few more minutes, then got up. After cleaning ourselves up a little and getting dressed, she went to the kitchen and dumped the long-forgotten coffee. Then we went out to a little Chinese buffet. For the whole meal, we just kind of grinned at each other, making small talk on the outside. On the inside we were both singing "I've-gotta-seeee-cret."

When we got back to her place, it was already getting kind of late. We walked hand-in-hand back to her bedroom. Joanne pulled me close for a kiss and said, "I guess it would be ok if you slept in here tonight."

We picked up right where we had left off earlier that evening. It didn't last nearly as long this time, probably an hour or so. It was an hour of gentle lovemaking. Finally we picked up speed and our breathing came in gasps. I couldn't hold out anymore, and told her that I was going to cum. She just wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding me deep inside her. When I burst, that set off her own orgasm. We just held each other in that position for a few minutes. After a while my cock got soft and I slowly pulled out of her. She just held her legs together and asked me to get a warm, slightly damp facecloth. I retrieved one from the bathroom and used it to clean the cum seeping out of her pussy.

We were both exhausted from our afternoon and evening of lovemaking. As we cuddled together in her bed, she murmured, "I've never done anything like this before. This is so out of character for me, bringing someone I just met home with me, and having sex on the first date."

I chuckled, "Hell, Joanne, we didn't even make it to the first date. However, you didn't just meet me. You've known me for years through chat. I've wanted you almost since the day I met you. I have no regrets at all."

"Oh I don't regret it either! It just feels strange to me, acting so different like this. I don't know what came over me today."

"You know, Joanne, if it wasn't for the timing of hurricane Katrina, this might have gone much differently. I would probably have been lying awake in bed at a hotel right now, alone, hoping that the next date had gone as well as the first, and hoping that maybe after the next date I would get lucky."

"Well, at least something good came as a result of the hurricane."

We were soon asleep. I don't think I've ever slept better in my life. The next day, I helped her out a little around the house. I cut a branch off a tree for her, as she was worried that the next time a hurricane came through her area it would go through the window right beside it. She also had some trouble getting her lawn mower to start, so I pulled on it a few dozen times and finally got it working. Once I got it going, I figured, what the hell why not, and I just mowed her whole lawn.

After that we went inside the house for some refreshment, and ended up in her bed again. It was just like the first two times, so I'm not going to bore you with all the details. We were acting like newlyweds. Later that afternoon we went and saw a movie - the Brothers Grimm - and went out for supper at Chilis. When we got back to her house we were both so worn out from our day that we just held each other as we fell asleep.

The next day after that was the last day of my visit. We made love again that morning, with her on top. She told me later that was the first time, after 27 years of marriage and one boyfriend after that, that she had ever been on top during sex, but that she had loved it. I liked it too, as I could play with her tits while she rode my cock. About noon she drove me to Lafayette and we had lunch. Then we went to the bus station and waited for the bus to take me back to Florida. The bus was delayed, so we ended up just making out for an hour while we waited for it to arrive. Finally the bus came, and she kissed me one last time just before I got on, then went back to her truck and got inside. She waited there until the bus drove away, and then went home.

For the next several months, I called her almost every day. She was back working again, and the hours were long - 12 and sometimes 14 hours a day - and the work stressful, and my phone calls helped her to unwind. The nature of her work meant that she didn't get a day off at all for several months, not even weekends. By December she had had enough, and quit. In January she had found a part-time seasonal job, and in February started a full-time one, but she kept the part time job until that ended in April. I asked her a number of times to move to Florida to be with me, but she refused. She loved her full-time job; it was her dream job, and she just wasn't going to give that up. I understood that too well; my job in Florida was my dream job too, and there was no way I was going to give that up either. Since she was working such long hours again, she asked me to only call her a couple of times a week. That was fine, I understood.

The problem with a long-distance relationship like ours was the loneliness. One of the girls at her work fixed her up with a blind date, and she went. She started dating him regularly, while still taking my calls twice a week. She wasn't hiding this new relationship from me, but it still hurt. After she had dated the other guy a few months, I could tell that things just weren't the same between us anymore. I asked her if she was falling in love with this other guy. "Bill, I'm sorry, I can't help it... he's a great guy, just like you... I think I might be."

We agreed to remain friends, and to stay in contact through email and chat, but that I probably shouldn't call her on a regular basis anymore. I told her that if he ever mistreated her, that she should call me and let me know, and that I'd be there for her right away. From what she's told me about him, though, I don't think that he would. But if he does, I will be there in a flash. And this time, I'll fly.

And every time someone mentions hurricane Katrina, I get a little smile. I'll probably always associate that hurricane with the most incredible three days of my life.

12