Appreciation

Story Info
It's about more than being a toy.
976 words
3.93
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of our passion are bombarding your senses. The loud thumping of the bed board, the smack of our sweat soaked skin making and breaking contact over and over with growing rapidity, the increasing length and height of your own harsh breathing, moans, and quiet screams. My sonorous deep voice whispers encouragement to you as I thrust harder and deeper into you. You look up into my eyes, finally cumming. As I feel your contractions and release, I thrust once again hard, and join your ecstasy pumping more cum out of my body.

We hold this position for awhile, catching our breaths. I pull away from you. Wiping myself, I feel the bed shift as you turn to your side. I shift myself to watch you. Your back is to me and you are putting your robe on. I question where you think you are going. You turn your head towards me. I look into your eyes and see the entire story. The look in your eyes conveys the history you have had of unfulfilled love. Of men who whisper the desired words, give some obligatory tenderness, only to use you and put you aside after they are satisfied. It is a look that breaks my fragile heart.

I kneel behind you. I move my finger over your cheek. I begin to give you one of my famous backrubs. As you begin to enjoy its effects, I remove your robe again. I kiss your neck and shoulders, just lingering. I lie back. You join me, cuddling into my side. I quietly whisper my feelings for you. A desire to put you first and to be familiar with every part of your person. Not every hug and kiss has to lead to pounding sex and wild orgasms. You smile, saying if only, but you know my meaning. And we quietly talk, sharing only those things that vulnerable people share. As you surrender to the intense feeling of safety and tenderness I instill within you.

You notice that all this time I have been stroking your hair, your back, just enjoying your presence without needing to use your body. As we grow together, you know that I seek only to give you the pleasure you desire. My fingers move over your ass and thighs, tickling them softly. You laugh with playfulness. Your mouth finds my chest and you fingers my stomach. I cup your face with my hands, lifting it to look in your eyes. I want to tell you to not worry about physical love right now, I am enjoying hearing about your life and thoughts. However, one look deep into your eyes and seeing the desire behind them, I say nothing, letting you continue.

As I semi sit up in bed you kiss your way down to my quickly hardening member. I run my hands through your hair over and over as your tongue and lips work their familiar magic, resurrecting me. In time, you look up, smiling that mysterious feminine smile, a twinkle in your eyes. I cannot possible fathom what you are thinking. You take a condom from its package. Placing it over me, unraveling it tenderly with your hands. You know how much I love that tickling you do when you unroll it.

You straddle me. Raising yourself up, you position yourself over my cock. With no further ado, you thrust yourself down on me. Your arms push against my chest. My hands come to rest on your ass cheeks, kneading them slowly. You stay perfectly still. You rotate slightly, just enjoying my length within you. You smile into my face. The slowly, ever so slowly I can see you moving your mind into a pleasant dream world. You bite your lower lip. God, you have no idea how much that turns me on. You slowly begin to move up and down on me. So slow and tender, taking all the time in the world. I remain silent, simply touching your ass and legs as you move. I am so taken by a desire to let you be safe and wanted and bonded in my strength.

Minutes stretch into hours. Still your pace is so slow and lovely. You want to be touched in so many ways, and want to enjoy this for what it is. In time, your pace quickens. Still biting your lip, not crying out, you close your eyes and thrust your head back, exposing your chin and neck to me. It is the most intensely erotic sight I have ever seen. I cannot resist. I move my mouth to that lovely chin, your perfumed neck, lightly kissing them, just a tease. You laugh softly. I sit back again. Your face changes slightly. Your pace quickens. My hands assist you. You are enjoying your own pleasure, and I want only to help you. Thrusting into you harder, you quiver more and more. For the first time I understand the difference between wondrous sex and beautiful lovemaking.

You cum once. I remain hard, wanting to continue your pleasure. You continue to move over me. This languid fucking involves both of our hearts as well as our minds and members. You cum again. So soft, so different words cannot describe it. Still hard inside you, you lean forward. Placing your head into my chest, your breath tickling my nipples. I stroke your hair from your face. My fingers travel your back over and over. You move your hips, inviting me to continue. We move together slowly, holding each other like this, until you cum once more, I identify it by your sudden intake of breath and you holding it for ages. That erotic sound causes me to loose myself within you. Quietly we hold each other, knowing we cannot abandon each other now that we are joined in body and spirit.