Appreciation

Story Info
Witnessing a BDSM scene for the first time.
1.3k words
4.15
30.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

The only sounds were the slicing of the air, the impacts of leather upon skin, her hard exhalations, and the rattling of the chains which connected her wrist cuffs to the sturdy rafters. i watched from my cage, mesmerized by the force and the duration of the pain being inflicted upon my best friend and her unbelievable ability to absorb it all, to internalize it and even glow from it.

i was amazed at how her experience seemed to make her even more beautiful. her head hung helplessly forward, her face obscured by the waves of silky crimson strands, the natural curtain shaking as she lurched with each torturous kiss of the bullwhip. her lengthy fingers would flex with each strike of the leather, opening slightly and then falling back into their curled position at the end of her drooping hands. The freckles which coated her naturally-pale skin were particularly prominent on her well-toned arms, providing a wonderful definition which proved that she had long taken great care of her body, hinting at a very active lifestyle starting from a young age. The narrow shoulders seemed much stronger than usual for a woman, another nod to the exercise she had clearly done over the years. Attracting my eyes, her well-formed hard-tipped breasts quivered enticingly with each violent blow. her back and sides bore the angry red lines of a lengthy session with a bullwhip - lines which i had previously seen only in images and video clips found on the Internet or in the few DVDs i had amassed over the previous few years of grad school, and which looked so much better - and so much more agonizing - when witnessed in person. The curves about her waist seemed to never end, flowing graciously from one body part to the next and miraculously unmarred by any tan lines. her firm derrière still bore the redness of the lengthy paddling earlier in the evening. The tone of her abundant legs was indeed worthy of jealousy and even envy, and i truly believe that despite the spreader bar which kept her ankles widely separated, she could have held herself erect throughout the intense pain even without the cuffs and the chains connecting her with the rafters.

With a final vicious blow which purposely wrapped around her side to bite a breast, her husband and Master stepped back, His clothing unmistakably stained from His intense perspiration. After setting the bullwhip upon the table on the far side of the attic dungeon, He crossed the hardwood floor back toward the cage, the heels of His recently-shined shoes clicking loudly and sending through the floor slight vibrations which i could feel with growing power as He approached the cage which held me captive. From within my small confined space, i looked up at Him, for the first time slightly fearful of this longtime friend, and i glanced quickly at my best friend to see her battered form heaving with rapid breaths and trembling with the residuals of her anguish.

Standing before me and reeking of testosterone, He blocked my view of His quietly-suffering wife and slave, and i looked up at Him again, not at all certain what to expect next. He simply towered over me with His powerful arms crossed before His sculpted chest, making me feel even smaller than i already did as i knelt bare in the confines of the small metallic enclosure.

"Now you see what nearly five years of long and intense training has been able to do for her," He said softly, still breathing a bit quickly from His lengthy workout. "you see now how she floats in the haze of agony, how well she can accept virtually anything I give to her. It took an enormous amount of work and patience to come to this point. Even six months ago, I highly doubt that she could have endured such a lengthy session."

i swallowed hard. she had told me about these sessions, but only in very general and somewhat-cryptic terms. For a long time, she had known about my deep interest in submission, and about my profound desire to watch an actual scene play out. Since i was already close friends with both her and her Master, it was only logical that i would eventually watch a scene in which He dominated her. The fact that i was naked and collared and caged while watching still embarrassed me slightly, even though i had joined T/them in bed on several previous strictly-vanilla occasions.

Thus far, the evening had been about the care in restraining her and the care in hurting her, and i had just witnessed the beauty and the love in each.

He knelt and took a few moments to release the combination lock securing the door of the cage. When He opened the door, He reached for the leash atop the cage and connected it to my collar, then allowed me to crawl out. As He moved back toward His slave, i crawled at His side as i had been previously instructed, allowing myself to be guided to His slave and positioned before her.

her sweat dripped upon me, and i looked up at her. Although her eyes were half-open, i highly doubted that she could see me clearly. Yet, despite the pain, as i looked up into her crimson curtain, to my utter amazement, she had a slight smile upon her lips.

"Pleasure her," i was ordered. "she has definitely earned it, and I believe it is more fitting for that pleasure to come from you."

i was not inexperienced in the pleasuring of one woman by another, but to do so in this situation and with this woman in particular made the Sapphic experience all the more significant and meaningful to me. i worked slowly yet with a singular purpose, desiring to gradually increase her arousal, using my hands and my lips and my tongue and even my teeth, caressing her, sucking her, licking her, nibbling her, savoring both her tangy nectar and her breathy moans, teasing her, enjoying how she writhed absently yet seductively against my face and my hands...

"Cum," i finally heard her Master command as He stood behind her, openly groping her chest with the end of the leash looped around His right wrist. "Cum for your new sister."

And, within seconds, with barely a sound, she did. i drank proudly from my best friend as her body expelled her passion, her cry almost imperceptible yet intense, cascading through my ears and my soul, the chains rattling for a very, very different reason than from when i was locked inside the cage.

As she slowly calmed from her release and sagged in her bondage, i was guided back to the cage and once again locked within its tiny space, the leash again placed atop the cage. Squatting before the cage, He reached a hand between the bars and brushed my nose with a fingertip, not unlike an amused child playing with a puppy or a kitten or a bunny and, not unlike a curious young pet, i found myself lifting a hand to playfully swipe at His fingertip.

He smiled, His gaze and His demeanor softening for the first time that evening, reverting to the gentle spirit i had known for years. "I certainly hope that now that you have witnessed part of how My slave and I play, you still want to become part of this," He confided, "for I would love the opportunity to train you to be a sister slave to your best friend."

He had not given me permission to speak, and fortunately i caught myself before i did, so i simply nodded with a smile, noting how strange it felt to consent to such training with my best friend's passion drying upon my face.

More than three years later, i am still not able to last nearly half as long now as she did then, and i have not yet learned to orgasm on command, but i certainly have a much deeper appreciation for both my sister slave and our Master. It is very evident that i am the lowest in the hierarchy, yet there is a special bond, a unique love which links all three of U/us T/together in ways which i could never have imagined before that night.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers