Appreciation of a Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, our sexy afternoon as a threesome was over. Trish and I then made our way to a private bathroom to clean up before putting our clothes back on, rubbing a little of the officer's cum into each other's tits in the process. By the time we had gotten ourselves together, the loan officer was also dressed and presented us with our check, leading us back out front.

"Now," he said as we made our way to the front, "if there are any problems, let me know. And if there are any payment problems, there are other ways you girls could get that taken care of other than cash," he said. "Just discuss your other options if you run into trouble with me personally."

"I'll take care of your account very well and I'll see to it that any kind of `payments' are properly credited," he added, winking knowingly, letting us in on exactly what he meant: sex would be an acceptable form of payment in our case, either from one OR both of us!

"Thanks," Trish smiled, grabbing his crotch on the sly. "We'll keep that in mind."

Once we deposited the check in our new business account, we made our way home on the bus--no discreet finger fucking each other this time-- thrilled that our new business venture was finally getting off the ground.

We had barely gotten home and into the front door when our tongues were entwined in a passionate kiss yet again, ripping off our clothes as we made our way upstairs to her bedroom for another evening of hot passion...

12