Apprentice Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers

I made sure to suck his cock dry. I love how he let me clean him up. I lapped up all his juice. He then slipped his cock out of my mouth then carefully put it back in his underwear, zipped up and walk out of the toilet. I waited a few minutes before I went back into the shop.

Sheriff Ted was just leaving wearing a big smile on his face and still sporting a hefty bulge. Once out of sight Bill gave me a wink, a smile and thumbs up. Ted was in his early 50's. Rugged looking, robust and tall. One hell of big man.

I shared was happened in the toilet with Bill. He loved hearing what went on and this got him hard and big.

So I got on my knees and sucked him for quite a long time before he rewarded me with one of his generous loads of hot man sauce. Gosh, how I loved sucking Bill and taking his loads. I had become quite fond of him and I knew the feeling was mutual. He was looking after me like an older brother.

About two days later Sheriff Ted returned to the shop with his sidekick Nick. I realized what they were coming back for as soon as Bill gave me the "wink". So I hurried up to man the glory hole and sure enough deputy Nick was heading for the toilet. He was one hell of a strapping young man. In his early 30's I guessed. Black trimmed goatee, buzzed hair and in shape.

I watched as he slowly unzipped his pants and lowered them to expose a big hot looking bulge. He wearing white briefs. Then he lowered them to reveal his cock and it was a show stopper. He let out a strong steady stream of piss while eyeing the glory hole.

Then he turned toward the hole and ambled forth until his cock was at the opening. My mouth was open and ready and willing and then he fed me his big 7-inch-thick beauty. Oh! Boy did he taste good.

I fed on his big cock with great devotion and admiration. Milked it non stop yet not too fast. I wanted to enjoy this cock and make him happy. He was moaning and mumbling, "suck it baby, suck that big cock." I willingly obliged letting out little yelps of pleasure.

Then deputy Nick asked if I wanted his hot load of cum and of course I mumbled yes and he then let go of a gorgeous hot load of man juice. It was coming out of his cock with such force inundating my mouth non-stop. I swallowed and swallowed for what seemed quite some time.

Then as usual I clean his big tool and balls licking and lapping and making sure he was ready to go back out there. He slipped his big beauty out of my mouth and tucked it back into his trousers and I saw him wink as I was him leave the washroom through the hole.

Not even a minute went by before Sheriff Ted walked into the washroom and positioned himself in front of the hole right away. He pants were down fast and furious and his cock was in my mouth getting sucked in no time flat. I worked his big manly tool with pleasure. He was sure leaking like a font giving me a darn good load of precum throughout the whole time I sucked his cock.

He did not last long and started to give me his hot goodies as I lapped it all up like a good boy proudly taking care of sheriff Ted. He man juice extra special tasty on this day and it was a good wholesome man load. I cleaned him up and off he went. I saw him smile at me and give me a thumbs up.

I went back out into the shop and both Ted and Nick greeted me with big smiles congratulating me on a job well done. I shyly nodded and smiled. Bill of course and the other guys in the shop took it all in.

That evening Bill was putting on a B.B.Q for the boys at work. As soon as everyone had a beer they started to ask me how it was sucking the sheriff and the deputy. They wanted to know the details.

So I gladly shared what went on at the glory hole. As I related the story I noticed they were all tugging at their bulges and tenting. Ray got up first and asked if I would suck his cock. I gladly indulged him. We went into a little shed just off the patio where Bill had Danny build a suck bench.

It was made entirely of metal. All the pieces were welded by Danny who designed the bench with my help. It consisted of two parts. The sucker sat on the lower part and the guy getting sucked sat on the higher seat with his legs spread wide open so my head fitted nicely right between his legs. That way I could suck his cock for a long time without getting tired. There was a little adjustable back rest for his to recline and be comfortable. It had just been built so this was cutting of the ribbon of some sort.

Ray pulled his pants and underwear off and sat on the top seat while I installed myself on the lower seat. Wow! It was such a sight. There was Ray in all his glory showing off his manly package, his big hairy balls touching the seat and his cock standing up at full attention and throbbing in anticipation for my hot mouth. I took my time and started to lick the big one and suck and lick his big hot balls. He smelled musky and manly and this made me want to suck him all the more. I love how held onto my head with his big paws.

Gradually I took his cock into my hungry mouth and started to suck until I had arrived at a good pace. I really got into it and so did he. Ray whimpered and rubbed my head as I milked his manly cock with such love and devotion. We were in sync and happening. After a good 30 minutes Ray let me know he had a big treat for me. "I am going to feed you my hot cocksucker" I heard him whisper. "Don't waste any its all yours boy" and then he unloaded with such a force it took all I had to drink it all down. He tasted so good and to my surprise I didn't spill a drop.

After we joined the others again and they asked if we were happy with the sucking bench and Nick and I both gave it a thumbs up and a wink. Before the night was over every guy at the B.B.Q. had a turn on the suck bench and all were really happy with the experience.

Bill wanted to try it out before bedtime so we went into the shed and got comfortable and I sucked him for nearly an hour. He was in ecstasy. Bill loved getting sucked, liked me sucking nice and slow and for long and I indulged him with great pleasure. He rewarded me with a massive load of his special man sauce.

I really got off on that and came in my briefs without touching myself. My underwear was totally soaked. Bill quietly reached down and scooped up some of my juice and licked it up. Then he asked me to take my briefs off and so I did. He took them and proceeded to suck the juice out of them. I was stunned and pleased. He was showing me another side of him, a kinky aspect that I found endearing.

Then he said, "next time I give you a turn on the upper seat." He smiled and winked at me, patted my head and off to bed we went.

After that evening the guys preferred using the suck bench to get sucked and that was ok by me and Bill. We always asked his approval for everything we wanted to do. He agreed that it was more comfortable for all concerned.

Chapter Four

It was already coming up to one year since I had moved to this quaint little town. Bill and guys decided we were going to celebrate this momentous occasion. They invited the sheriff and deputy to join us. Bill worked out a great menu for the occasion. He was doing a B.B.Q. featuring, steak, chicken and shrimp. Baked potatoes, home made coleslaw. Lots of beer of course and for desert baked apple pie a la mode. Comfort food for the guys.

The barbie was on for 6 pm and the men were on time. Bill had a big tub of beer covered in ice on the patio, a serve yourself set-up. Before long food was being served up and conversation flowed. Ray and Danny were discussing the merits of the suck bench both agreeing how comfortable and hot it was to have my head at the height of their crotch, the better for me to access their man package. This got the sheriff and deputy all interested as it was the first time they heard about this. Both were sporting erections as they quizzed the guys about this contraption.

I could see how excited and eager they were to try this out. Bill intervened and suggested I give them a turn at the bench. They flipped a coin to see who was going to be first on the suck bench. Nick won. They guy was all smiles as he headed for the shed with his pants already down. The man was horny and needed help obviously. I followed behind him and Bill asked if he could watch the action. Deputy Nick did not mind at all, it appeared to turn him on from what I could see.

Once in the shed we were all stripped naked with Nick sitting in the seat legs wide spread open. What a sight. His hairy cock and balls were throbbing and hard as steel. His big cock leaking like a faucet ready to get milked.

So I started to lick his cock and balls nice and easy getting him all revved up while Bill slowly stroking his big tool taking in the sights. I was rock hard also and dripping lots of precum. Finally, I started to suck on Nick's hot cock making sure I was sucking it properly for him. He was just so excited and hot. He urged me to suck his big tool letting me know how good a cocksucker I was and how much he needed to have his tool serviced regular.

I got the message loud and clear. I sucked for nearly 40 mins. Then more than half through I was surprised when Bill got on the ground and crawled between the seat spaces in order to access my cock. He then gently wrapped his mouth around my hot cock and started to suck on it while I sucked Nick's big man tool. This drove Nick wild when he saw Bill sucking me and I must say suck he did. It felt so good having his warm mouth around my cock. I was so happy Bill was doing this for me.

Before long Nick was asking if I wanted to take his big man load and I nodded and mumbled yes and then I then just as he began to unload I started to explode my hot lava load into Bill's mouth. He took it all and lapped every drop of my juice gladly. Meanwhile Nick let loose a torrent man sauce into my hungry mouth. I made sure to suck every drop of it. Cleaned his balls and cock while Bill cleaned mine.

We went and joined the others clad in only our briefs and t-shirts. The other guys asked Nick how it was and he just smiled and then went on to rave about his experience. He asked if he could come back and get serviced regularly on the bench. Without any hesitation I said yes and nodded to Ted letting him know he too was more than welcomed. I ended up sucking all the other guys before they went home. Everyone was happy and fulfilled.

Bill and I finally retired for the night. We ended up talking about the evening and the new developments. He let me know he wanted to suck me regularly. That this is something he wanted to try for a long, long time yet was not there yet until he met me. I was only too thrilled to get sucked. It felt so good and I loved giving Bill my hot cum which he obviously appreciated.

We were also happy to see how much the sheriff and deputy liked coming over. We were beginning to be friends with them. They were easy to get along with and loved me sucking their cocks.

Before long they were coming around every second day or so to get sucked. I sure didn't mind. Both were hot manly men and I was honored they wanted me to service them. Plus, I was taking care of the guys at work.

Bill of course asked to finish the apprenticeship program and I accepted gladly. He also told me once I graduated he wanted me to work with him and be partners and continue to share the apartment. Again, without hesitation I accepted gladly the offer.

I liked Bill and he liked me. We had become very tight buddies over the year. We were trusting one another more and more with our emotions and feelings which meant we could express what we felt more readily and let one another know what we liked and did not like.

Sexually things got better and better as we teamed up to take care of the men around us. Bill got into sucking cock more and more to the point he wanted to suck the other guys. They at first were surprised and then they got into it and loved how he sucked them too. He even serviced the sheriff and deputy.

Sometimes we teamed up. While I sucked Nick he did Ted and then vice versa. We did that for the guys at work too.

We had special clients we took care of also. Men we could trust to keep quiet and this turned out to be quite a thing. We were amazed at the amount of men who needed to get their cocks sucked. My move to Smithville Flats was turning out to be the best thing that happened to me. I was doing what I liked, I was appreciated and sharing this great experience with a great guy, Bill.

END

canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers
12