Apprenticeship Program Ch. 02

Story Info
Three sex therapists begin research on unwilling victim.
4.6k words
4.29
82.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers

"You know, Chad, we should really start a pay website here and allow subscribers and so forth. This could be a money maker as well as a research project."

"That's not a bad idea. Go ahead. Do you know someone we can trust to do the leg work?"

"Sure, Tom. You know the guy in the computer tech dept at CSAC?"

"OK, yeah, He should be OK with this. Give him a call and I'll get the attorney to draw up a contract."

Dr. Chad Jenkins and Dr Fred Acherman sat at the kitchen table sipping coffee and waited for their third partner, Dr. Richard Sams. This part of the research center was built onto the back of Dr. Jenkin's home, although they also had a psychological research wing at one of the local universities. Each fo these men had done extensive research on other projects, but this was their first joint adventure. Loosely, it was a study on human sexuality, but more specifically, it concerned unwilling sexual response. Chad had lured an unsuspecting participant who was now restrained in the medical examination room.

"Have you checked on our guest?"

Laughing, "No, not yet. I thought I'd let her sleep a little, if she can with that vibrator buzzing inside of her. Did you send out the emails for male volunteers to report this morning?"

"Yes! I said 9 am," he said as he looked at his watch.

"Perfect! They should be here shortly then. Let's go wake her up! Rich can jump in when he arrives."

They got up and walked around the corner and down the hall to the examination room, walked in and turned on the bright exam light above the table. Alise was bound with her arms stretched out over her head and her feet were taped into the stirrups of the exam table. The base of the vibrator was just visible as it continued to buzz inside of her.

"Good morning girl. I hope you slept well. We have some fun things in store for Day 1 of our research, but I'm going to keep that all a surprise. What we're going to do right now is feed you an apple and some water." He turned the vibrator to high, and began to feed her an apple. She licked her lips between bites. "You know, you look even more delicious than this apple, my little slut. Fred, why don't you sponge her down when I finish feeding her so she's ready for her guests. Make sure she enjoys it."

Dr Sams appeared at the door of the exam room. "There's a crowd starting to gather out there. Probably 8 - 10 guys out there already. How many did you invite?"

"I sent out a dozen emails. It is by invite only, this time," Fred replied.

"This activity will be more or less an initiation for the day's activities." Chad smiled as he fed her the last bit of apple. Don't forget her backside, Fred." Chad removed the vibrator and placed a bedpan under her bottom and told her to go. She obeyed, and he allowed Fred to clean her as he disposed of the pan's contents. She attempted to remain very still as Fred sponged her clean, and he paid close attention to her clitoris, even using several fingers to check her vagina before he finished.

They released her arms and feet momentarily, and allowed Alise to stand and stretch her legs a little. She felt stiff and angry, and started punching Chad before Richard and Fred grabbed her arms and restrained her.

"Ah now girl, what did you have to do that for?" He smacked her face with the back of his hand.

"You guys are going to jail for this, ya know?" she cried.

"Not today! Darling, you have got to get this through your head. You are here until we release you. No one misses you. No one will come looking here, even if they do miss you. No one can hear your screams. And, the doors are all coded. You cannot escape. You can, however, be sweet and play along and perhaps win our favor!" Chad laughed.

Alise now stood with her hands and elbows taped tightly behind her lifting her lovely breasts perfectly. They also slid a blindfold over her face before leading her to another room in Dr. Jenkins home. It was a small room of bright colors on the lower walls. One way glass also covered all four walls from waist high to ceiling. There was nothing in the room but a height adjustable, leather cushioned stool. It measured 2 ft by 2 ft, and was currently set at just over 3 ft high. It was upon this stool they placed the bound Alise. They tied her ankles and wrists to the legs of the stool, her head and shoulders hanging over the side, exposing her lusciously bare pubic lips. Chad stroked her, and she attempted to spit at him.

Cameras were positioned overhead as well as every corner. Outside the room, a group of young, male volunteers, were given their instructions.

"Inside this room is a naked, bound, and blindfolded, shapely female who wishes to be thoroughly taken advantage of. She may struggle some, but she wants your cock inside of her as roughly or as gently as you prefer. One at a time or two ... however you guys want to use her. In other words, guys, just fuck her! Each of you! No spectators in here! Condoms are available, if you wish and so is medical treatment, if necessary. That is in the contract. Any questions?"

"Yeah, what about our cum? Any problems?"

"Oh no. Inside of her or on her body someplace. Even her face is OK."

"Now, one last question." Rich interrupted. "Do you guys want to go in as a group or one by one?" They looked at each other, and nodded in agreement.

"Together! We can encourage each other that way!" One 19 yr old male shouted. The others laughed.

"OK, group it is!" Chad wrote names down on his clipboard as they entered the playroom for liability purposes. The three researchers watched as the males entered the room and positioned themselves around the stool with its helpless prey already captured and displayed in the center of the room. Alise heard the male voices and tried to cover herself with her legs to no avail. She squirmed restlessly which only inspired a few of the guys to chuckle. She responded to the shuffling around the room. Finally, a brave young stud touched her tit and stroked her soft, pink skin. Another petted her bare pussy. She squealed and spat vile names. The same male, pulled her legs apart and commented on how pretty her naked pussy was.

"Mmmmm! Just look at that! Since I'm first, I'm going to eat some of this." He leaned forward and dove in tongue first. Her back naturally arched and her legs pressed against his head. She took it, wiggling helplessly, and groaned against her will. His tongue flicked her clitoris, she tensed and shuddered, and he drank the liquid that came. By this time, his cock was obviously hard. He unzipped and quickly slid it into her wet opening while she cried. A second guy told her to shut up, and stuffed his cock into her mouth.

"That ought to keep her quiet!" The others watched intently and a few egged them on. Another guy grabbed her nipples and pulled them. A few additional males had gathered outside the room and watched through the glass, quietly stoking their own cocks. The researchers also watched attentively. They watched their subject, but they also watched the males and the various responses they demonstrated as they lined up to enjoy this treat.

One by one, the 12 young men used her two available holes, groped her body, bit her nipples, fingered and teased her ass and generally used her body well. Alise was angry and struggled as best she could, but her body responded not only as expected, but even hotter. She climaxed over and over, sometimes crying out and writhing in her instinctive pleasure. She squirmed vigorously, but all the men, including those who were either rough or quite large, still got off and she climaxed more and more wildly as the morning wore on.

When they finished, they were led to a wash area, debriefed, and permitted to leave. Alise was allowed to lie still for an hour. She was not cleaned. Finally, Dr. Jenkins entered the room.

"Did you enjoy your morning activity, girl? This was our first live feed, darling! How does that sound?"

He walked around her as he spoke. She was still laid out over the stool with her head dangling over the side. He adjusted her hips so they were squared. He walked around to her head, unzipped his slacks, and shoved his thick penis into her mouth. Without hesitation, she took it deeply into her mouth and began to suck it. He fed her mouth for several minutes watching her body heat up again. He shot his seed over her breasts, and walked away.

Thirty minutes later, he returned with another apple, cut in slices. He fed her as she laid still bound across the stool, her wrists and ankles still strapped to the legs.

"This afternoon, we're going to take some photos of you, dear. We have to have some pics to build up the website. I will tell you that we are also raffling off a chance for one lucky subscriber to have an evening with you under our supervision, of course. You see? You had no idea how famous you were going to be," he laughed, "or how well used, hm? We're going to let you sleep for an hour, then we'll awaken you and go for a ride." He caressed her breasts, then massaged down to her thighs, rubbing skillfully.

"Now, sleep. Be back in an hour." He stuffed a gag into her mouth.

She slept, but her dreams were bizarre. Out of surrounding darkness, hands ... hundreds of hands grabbing at her, touching her naked body, prodding her, poking her, invading her. She slept restlessly. She awoke to find the three researchers standing around her once again. The researchers entered silently, and the vibrator was re-introduced on high speed. Almost immediately, her body shuddered in climax even before her mind understood what was going on.

"Did you get that, Fred?"

"Yeah, that was beautiful! So natural!"

"Yes," Chad agreed. "And so she will be returned to nature for an afternoon." The men chuckled. They released her from the table, removed her blindfold, gag, and vibrator. They helped her to stand. They even allowed her to brush her hair, use the toilet (although she had to stand to do so), wash her face and hands, and brush her teeth. Film caught every moment.

"Great! This clip will be online in an hour. It's enough to wet some appetites, I should think."

"We have a nice little research type gown for you to wear on our excursion out of doors this afternoon." Rich held up the sheer white garment. Chad helped it slide over her head. She struggled some, but in vain. It was small, and completely open on both sides. It hung with a deep V-neck to her navel in the front and fell to just above her her knees.

"You see? Reminiscent of a Greek slave, yes? Ah beautiful!" Chad confirmed. "It is rather appealing. Makes one want to rip it off and do her right. Can you imagine a street filled with similarly clad lovelies or better yet, nude ones? That's my idea of heaven."

Fred laughed. Alise kicked Rich who stood just in front of her.

"That wasn't nice, slut!" Rich yelled as he smacked her breasts. "Do you like it rough, darlin?" He smacked her breasts again.

"OK, that's enough." Dr. Jenkins said. "Let's get going." They took her out to the fenced back courtyard. There were a few well placed full silver maples around a large concrete patio. This is where they intended to shoot most of her posed pictures for the website. It really was quite lovely. Dr. Acherman wheeled a clothing rack out behind them with a whole array of traditional slutty costumes.

"Rich, you want to pick the first outfit?" They laughed.

"Sure! I like the idea of her as a pet, so how about just a collar and leash and these nice comfortable shoes!" He held up 6 inch stilettos and they continued their playful mockery. "Ah, but that requires some "discipline" to complete the picture."

Fred picked up the collar and leash and hung it over her shoulders and told her to put it on. She refused. Dr. Ackerman asked once more.

"Please put your collar on, girl."

She stood still. Dr Ackerman reached for a switch from one of the trees and swung at her thighs. She kicked at him. He swung again.

"I think she likes that switch, Fred." Chad observed. "Let me try. Hold her for me." He ran the tip of the switch up one arm lightly. He circled one breast then smacked the other one with it. He continued to lightly trace her body's curves downward. He smacked her well-used pussy, then traced down one leg and slowly back up the other leg. He moved in closer.

"You know, girl, you cannot convince me you aren't enjoying your vacation here. Your mind may say one thing, but this female body of yours tells me otherwise." He pushed the switch between her legs. "There's a slave fire burning inside of you, slut. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's pure femininity! If things were as they should be, you would be encouraged to run free and naked all the time, to be taken and used by any and all who could capture you because this is who you are. You know it, and we know it. At some point, you will decide to cooperate with us. Might as well be sooner than later, eh?" He swatted her ass hard, making her jump beautifully.

"Yes, I know, girl." He walked around behind her and continued to trace her feminine curves with the switch, but every few seconds he swatted her buttocks, breasts or thighs causing her to buck and cry out into her gag. He pushed the switch against her anus lightly and noted how her body instinctively pushed back. "You see, she wants more. It is an automatic response. Sex for her is not a cognitive process. It is a natural function under specific circumstances, but those circumstances do not have to be favorable." He swatted her breasts leaving blisters on the soft flesh.

"Find me something to stuff inside of her ... a nice big dildo!" Rich looked inside and returned with the "king kong" dildo. "There now. Is that better?" Again, he switched her pubic lips. "OK, that's enough for now. Live feed up?"

"Oh yeah! It doesn't take long for them to find a new site. Already have a couple thousand subscribers waiting for more pics."

"Wonderful! How bout that, slut! Already, just to see the emergence of your natural self. Think of all those men watching you, wishing they could touch you, stroking their cocks. All that wasted cum! How's that dildo feel, girl? Good, hmm?" He wiggled it around some and she groaned. "Now, don't let that "cock" fall out, girl!" Rich fastened the collar around her neck and arranged the leash to hang elegantly between her full breasts. He playfully switched her ass, guiding her around the patio. She was still blindfolded and gagged, but they allowed her feet and arms to be unbound. "That dress looks too fresh, Chad, and covers too much!"

"Fine." He grabbed a shoulder of the dress and pulled. "That better?" They laughed as it fell to the ground.

"Oh yeah! But she's been a bad girl. I think she needs a real spanking."

"How about that, slut? You need a spank?" Chad asked.

"Go ahead, Fred. It's you she wants!"

"Is that the truth, girl? You want this?" He patted his swollen crotch, then spanked her ass with his hand, slowly and deliberately 5 times. His hand stung, but her ass was a lovely shade of pink.

"Now, bend over, slave, and receive your reward." Dr Sams and Dr. Jenkins held her as Dr. Ackerman forced himself into her ass as requested by an online subscriber. She wiggled and struggled against his invasion initially, but soon began to respond to his rhythm, voluntarily bending over more willingly as she felt his delicious penis cum inside of her. "What do you say, girl?" He smacked her ass.

"Tell Fred how much you appreciate his cock, dear, after all, you are our little sex slave, aren't you?" He smacked her ass again. She grunted.

"Well ... you do have a few things to learn, don't you!"

"OK, we have a request for a school teacher. Rich, can you find a nice school teacher outfit?" Chad asked.

"No problem. How's this?" He held up a nice red dress. It buttoned up the front. They put it on their captive, using only one button to fasten it shut. She kept the high heels on, and they threw her hair up on her head. They made her put a pencil behind her ear and a notepad in her hand.

Chad pumped the dildo in her drenched pussy. "Now, dear, look into the camera and invite your student to a private counseling session. Make sure we see those tits of yours, slut. Put your hand on that dildo and pump it till you cum. Yes! Hot teacher! Teach em! Mmmm ... excellent. Teacher gets an A!" The men applauded. Chad removed the 'king kong' from her pussy.

"Shall we try being a student now?" Chad suggested. "A cute little buxom school girl, dressed in the traditional tiny white blouse and plaid mini-skirt, who forgot her panties and needs the principal to explain to the gym teacher why she can't take gym. Of course, they're both horney men with huge cocks, right? Gym teacher pushes you back against Mr Principal's luscious cock which pushes right into your sweet, ripe ass, while his own muscle pumps into your unclad pussy. Now there's a school picture to be proud of! Go out front and ask for two volunteers for the male roles. Shoot, we should let them pay for the chance!"

Dr. Sams returns with the needed men. He also has Tom, the website builder, with him.

"I thought I'd come out to see the action first hand," Tom said. "I want to get a feel for the uniqueness of this situation." They shook hands and chuckled.

"So, Tom, you want to play the Principal, or the Gym teacher?"

"Why, the Principal, of course!" He paused. "That's it! Our angle will be ... for a set price, anyone can live out a fantasy with her. The more elaborate or rough the fantasy, the higher the price. Some will want to be active participants, but others may just want to watch or direct a scene. We'll make them submit to a complete physical, first, of course, but ... " To Alise, "Won't that be fun, girl?"

She was now dressed in the school girl outfit with her arms cuffed behind her for being disruptive. One of the volunteers from the observation room played the gym teacher, his nicely swollen cock erect as he pushed her back onto Tom's long, thin penis. She squiggles and squirms beautifully as she is pierced in both holes simultaneously. Her shirt was undone so that her breasts hung and bounced as her body was ravaged. Her feet were no longer on the ground, but she was suspended on the cocks of these two men. Her body tensed and rocked with orgasm so perfectly, so elegantly ... beautiful, yet so raw.

"Look at her face, Chad!"

"Yeah, I see. It's almost time to remove the gag. She's almost begging now." They let the scene play out another 10 minutes.

"One more scene tonight. We have slave, teacher and student ... How about nurse for the last one tonight? Remove the gag! Let her scream! No blindfold, let her see who's using her."

"Perfect, but we'll need two patients, right?" Fred asked.

"At least!" They laughed. "Well, for this time, just two. Rich, go find em, man!"

"Got it!" Rich agreed. He left and returned quickly with two willing candidates.

Chad explained the upcoming scene to them as Fred and Rich prepared Alise. She wore a tight, white leather dress that zipped in the front, from navel downward about 4 inches. The dress didn't quite cover her ass in length.

"Each of you are in an emergency room in side by side beds. Your nurse will be in between you, willing to do anything to alleviate your distress. As it happens, you both have a similar condition ... or at least the same primary symptom - an enlarged penis. So as she bends over to tend one of you more closely, with lots of licking and sucking noises, the other will make efficient use of her hole from behind her. She will be surprised, and perhaps even struggle some, but as she sees the pleasure on your faces, she'll know she has done her job well. You will both cover her with your cum. Got it?"

"OK ... make it so!" Chad directed.

For 3 hours they dressed and undressed her, created traditional sex scenes on comera with volunteer partners, and spanked, teased and played with her. They dressed her up like their own Barbie doll. They took dozens of pronographic digital pics for their website and the response was beyond their wildest dreams.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers
12