Approaching Certainty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,657 Followers

Seeming to sense my intentions, my sister surprised me once more by arching her back and reaching around to unfasten her bra without me so much as having to suggest it. My hand actually trembled slightly as I pulled away the small, yet significant, piece of material from her chest and gazing upon her naked breasts for the first time.

They were small and as perfect as I could possibly have hoped, fitting beautifully on her body. Her lips, recently the main focus of my attention, were forgotten as I lowered my head to one breast while simultaneously caressing the other with my hand. I sucked happily on her nipple for a minute, then switched to the other one. I felt like a kid who just got the two best toys ever and couldn't decide which one to play with.

It wasn't long before Heather was squirming around underneath me and squeezing her legs together trying to combat her excitement. More than once I watched her hand stray toward her skirt before she caught herself.

"Are you going to spend all day playing with my boobies?" she finally asked, clearly hoping I would move on.

"Why, you have something else in mind?" I teased. "Something else you want me to play with?"

"Don't be mean. You're getting me all horny and if you don't fix it soon I'm just gonna have to go deal with it myself," she threatened.

She tried to look as though she meant it even though it was quite possibly the most obviously empty threat I had ever heard. In other circumstances I might have called her on it, but given the current situation it wouldn't accomplish anything.

"Don't worry baby, I'm gonna take care of you. How 'bout if I take some clothes off first, would you like that?" I offered.

"Yeah," she mumbled.

I still wasn't giving Heather the stimulation she craved, but her desire to see more of my body was at least temporarily overriding that desire. I smiled to see her eyes fixed on me as I lifted my shirt over my head in one smooth motion and tossed it on the floor. Now certain I had her attention I turned around and started on my jeans, taking my time to give her more of a show. They weren't a particularly tight pair since I had intended to simply lie around the house all day, but I pretended to have difficulty getting them off and wiggled my hips back and forth far more than necessary as I slowly pulled them down my legs.

At some point, perhaps unconsciously, Heather's hand had slipped under the waistband of her skirt as she watched me. She whimpered pathetically as I dragged it back out and set it firmly on the bed.

"Just hang on baby," I whispered in her ear. "It's going to be worth it I promise."

I knew my sister didn't have the willpower to sit still for very long so I quickly removed my bra and moved between her legs. The expression on her face as she stared at my breasts was probably similar to the one I had made when I saw hers.

As soon as my fingers latched on to her skirt her hips lifted up off the bed making it easy for me to remove it. Soon all that remained was her panties and even though they really weren't anything special, at that moment they were the sexiest pair I had ever seen. Within seconds they too were tossed carelessly to the side.

Heather's pussy was shaved wonderfully bare which I hadn't expected, and I almost paused to admire it. There would be time enough for that later on though, first I needed to take care of my sister like I promised.

Not bothering with anything fancy, and not wanting to risk further teasing, I quickly found her clit with my tongue and inserted a finger easily into her hungry pussy. I got a massive sigh of relief for my efforts and a moan of approval as I added another finger. I worked up to a steady rhythm with my hand as I finger-fucked my little sister and kept my tongue flicking over her clit to give her as much stimulation as I could.

As I expected, in the state she was in it didn't take long at all for Heather to get off. A small thrust of her hips was all the warning I got before my fingers were squeezed in a death grip by the contracting muscles surrounding them. Her legs thrashed around to the point where I gave up trying to maintain contact with her clit and simply watched her orgasm play out. Once she finally calmed down enough I resumed sliding my fingers in and out of her, but kept my movements slower than before. Just enough to keep at a moderate level of excitement.

"Better now?" I asked.

"Mmm, yeah," she answered. "I never needed it that bad before."

I smiled to myself and settled back in at my sister's pussy, once again appreciating her perfectly smooth skin. Since I had more freedom to take my time now, I paused occasionally from licking her clit to just nuzzle the soft flesh below her waist. Even though I kept my pussy shaved as well and could easily feel it whenever I wanted, it just wasn't nearly the same experience.

Despite not being as obvious about it I was getting to the point of needing release fairly soon too. I wished I could get my free hand down between my own legs, but with the position I was in there was no way to manage it short of abandoning Heather and I didn't want to do that when I could sense her approaching another orgasm. I increased the pace of both my tongue and fingers causing a gasp from my sister at the unexpected increase in stimulation.

I felt a small surge of satisfaction as she came once again on my fingers. She may not have been the most difficult girl in the world to please, but I wasn't terribly experienced either. All in all I thought I was doing pretty well.

As soon as Heather seemed to be done I rolled away from her and frantically slid my tired fingers, still covered in my new lover's pussy juices, under my panties. Being much more familiar with getting myself off than someone else, and also being much hornier than usual, I don't think I even lasted as long as my sister did on her first orgasm. I came explosively mere moments later and lay on my back panting, finally allowing my hand to rest.

I didn't feel like I wanted to move for a very long time, and fortunately I didn't have to. Heather, having recovered somewhat in the interim, gathered up the blanket that had been kicked onto the floor at some point and crawled over to me. She delicately removed my now very damp panties before spreading the blanket out over us both and curled up against me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Next time you're going to let me have a turn on you, right?" she asked.

"Yeah baby," I smiled as I idly stroked her hair. "You'll have lots of chances for that, I promise."

****

I lay on my bed cuddling with Heather for an indefinite amount of time, never quite falling asleep but not fully awake either. We each took the opportunity to explore each other's bodies a little more, letting our hands slide slowly over naked skin and soft curves. There was no need to rush anything, we had nowhere to go and it felt as though we had all the time in the world.

Eventually though the passage of time had it's effect and I felt stomach begin to protest. Thinking back I realized I had only really eaten that one sandwich all day, it was no wonder I was hungry again.

"Hey," I said, nudging my sister gently. "You hungry? I probably need to go eat soon."

Heather giggled as my stomach rumbled as if to emphasize my point. She carefully extracted herself from where we had become tangled together and sat up. The blanket fell away as she stretched out and I felt the thrill of seeing her beautiful, naked body once again.

"Sounds good," she replied.

She was already searching for her clothes by the time I struggled free of the blanket and, as I watched, she bent over triumphantly to pick up her shirt. I failed to repress the shiver that ran up my spine as her cute little butt was completely exposed to me for a moment, but did somehow manage to restrain myself from pulling her back to bed.

As I surveyed the clothing scattered across the floor and decided it might be easier just to grab a new outfit, I noticed Heather was standing by the door waiting for me wearing only the shirt she had recovered. It only came down to her waist leaving her pussy completely uncovered, yet she didn't seem to be concerned about that.

"Aren't you going to wear anything else?" I asked.

"Why, you think I need more clothes on?" she pouted.

"I would love for you to run around half-naked," I assured her. "But I have no idea when mom and dad are getting back and it seems like a bad idea for them to see you like that."

She tilted her head slightly, then smiled in understanding.

"Oh, I never told you did I? I was up before they left, they're not going to be back until probably tomorrow evening."

Turning away from me she opened the door and walked out into the hallway, glancing behind her to see if I was following. I shrugged and gave up on getting dressed, it probably wouldn't be worth the effort anyway.

Lagging behind my sister at least gave me an excellent view of her playfully swaying hips all the way to the kitchen. For all that she gave the impression of being far too innocent for it, she seemed more than capable of pushing my buttons when she wanted too.

"So what do you think?" Heather asked, opening the fridge to assess its contents. "There's not much in here. There's probably some cans of soup or something on the shelves, or like spaghetti maybe. Or..." she paused briefly to check the freezer. "There's half a pack of hotdogs in here and a frozen pizza. Could throw the pizza in the oven, it's easy and it'd give us about twenty minutes to do whatever."

The 'whatever' was clearly an invitation, and watching her walk around naked from the waist down like it was completely normal had put me in the mood to accept.

"Works for me," I agreed.

Heather got the oven ready and the pizza cooking before turning to me. I grabbed her wrists and backed myself up against the counter, pulling her along with me. Once I had something supporting me from behind I brought one of her hands to my pussy and held it there for few seconds. Her eyes went wide at first, then she broke out into a wide grin.

Remaining standing only long enough to shed her shirt, my little sister was soon kneeling in front of me staring directly at my waiting pussy. She seemed fascinated by it and reached her hand out to hesitantly stroke my smooth pussy lips.

"So what do I do?" she asked, looking up at me adorably.

"Just licking it's a good start, and you can put a couple fingers in once you know it's ready. You always want to make sure it's wet before doing too much of course. Basically just do what you think would feel good to be done to you."

As I tried to think of any more advice I give, Heather nodded and leaned in toward me. When her tongue first made contact with my skin in was even more tentative than her fingers had been, but soon she was licking eagerly at my increasingly wet slit. I was briefly concerned that something was wrong when she stopped suddenly, but she soon looked up at me smiling.

"I never tasted anyone else's pussy before," she told me. "It's kinda nice."

"Mmm, it is isn't it?" I breathed.

I lovingly ran my fingers through her hair as her small, warm tongue continued to work on me, worming it's way between the folds of my pussy lips. When she could get no farther, she withdrew her mouth and slowly pushed an exploratory finger inside me. She looked up at me again with her digit halfway inside me, this time for my approval and I nodded reassuringly at her. With growing confidence she inserted a second finger and gently moved them in and out as I had done to her earlier.

Heather continued licking the top part of my pussy even as she finger-fucked me and I felt a jolt of pleasure every time her tongue accidentally made contact with my clit. My orgasm was building up inside me, but I needed more to get me there.

"Harder," I urged. "Don't worry about hurting me."

She obeyed instantly and her arm began thrusting significantly faster as her fingers pistoned inside me. I wished there was something more substantial at hand for her to use but nothing presented itself. I made a mental note to show her some of my toys in the near future.

Perhaps sensing that it still wasn't quite enough, Heather used her free hand to expose my clit and all of a sudden I felt her tongue focusing madly on it. That was all I needed and I came hard on my sister's hand, grabbing onto the counter with both hands to steady myself.

Once it was apparent I was finished Heather stood up facing me, my pussy juices evident on her beaming face. I pulled her closer and kissed her passionately, tasting myself on her lips.

"I love you baby," I whispered.

"Mmm, I love you too," she replied.

We held our embrace for a long moment, then slowly released each other. The timer on the oven was counting down from thirty, and as Heather turned away to check on the pizza I couldn't help thinking about all the things I wanted to do with her. The nights we spent together were going to be a lot more fun for both of us.

Xarth
Xarth
14,657 Followers
12