Approaching Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted one of her legs up, tilting her hips a little, really making her pussy available. But I didn't even know what I was supposed to do. It was time to take a risk again, but as far as I was concerned, I was going to take the smallest risk.

As I had tentatively slipped my hands over her bra-covered breasts earlier in our explorations, so I tentatively touched her pussy through her panties. She hadn't reacted badly to my touching her breasts like that, so I felt safest exploring her pussy with cautious hands through her underwear.

She let out a particularly forceful moan, writhing her body a little as my fingers came into gentle contact with the moist cotton. A good sign, I felt certain. So I continued, tracing my fingers around her panties, for the first time feeling the outline of her pussy through the thin material. She seemed to like it – responding more than she had to anything I'd done with her up to that point.

My cock was so hard underneath me – this was such an incredible experience. I was breathing in her thick, musky scent with every breath, actually touching her panties, caressing her pussy of all things, and she seemed to like it a lot. I was surprised at just how wet her panties were, the moisture saturating a large proportion of the soft material, though I knew it was because she was so aroused – even though I didn't know much, I knew that.

Again, it was a long time before I plucked up enough courage to slip a finger under her panties for the first time. Detecting her soft patch of pubic hair – so sexy, so real.

As a teenager, growing up in a single-sex school, the only naked females I'd seen had been in the movies – it was boarding school, and they put on a movie on a Saturday night to keep us from getting into trouble. As we got older, fewer of us would stay for the Saturday movie, of course. But while we attended, the biggest treat was the occasional peek of an actress wearing no top. And sometimes, when we were very lucky, a brief glimpse of hair between her legs.

And here I was now, my fingers stroking a girl's public hair, hardly believing my good fortune.

Her moans were keeping me going, encouraging me as my fingers crept down towards the moist part of her panties, closing in on her most private parts. I couldn't believe she was letting me, but suddenly my fingers were gently running along the silken lips of her pussy, dipping slightly into her for the first time. She gasped as I touched her there for the first time, then as I boldly but slowly slid my finger further inside her, she let out the loudest moan yet. I must have been getting something right.

Her pussy was so incredibly wet, her juices slick around my finger, lubricating it as I penetrated her. Her soft vagina, so warm, pressing against my finger as it glided into her up to the hilt.

Thinking back to it, I am pretty sure it was an orgasm that powered through her body, though I didn't know it at the time. But she didn't rush anything, and that night I didn't even see her pussy, she didn't remove her panties. We were just a little further along, I had touched a genuine vagina, and I felt extremely fortunate.

I didn't see her the next night – it was final rehearsals for her amateur dramatics group in the university theatre. The Freshers' Play. But the night after that, when one of her actor friends came up to me after the play had finished and told me my Juliet awaited backstage, I felt my heart beat quicken and my breathing grow heavy. My goodness, she wanted to see me.

"Where is she?" I asked the guy, who had been Mercutio in the production.

"In the dressing room, getting changed," he said casually.

"Ah, uh... okay, I'll wait," I said meekly.

"No, she said for you to go on in."

He raised his eyebrows and grinned at me mischievously. I caught my breath. She wanted me to go in. It was like official acknowledgement that we were together, I was allowed to go in while she was still changing, I was permitted intimate contact. Of course I was. But it was a strange experience for me, given access to this beautiful girl.

And this was the night it would all go much further.

5

"Hi," sitting there in her underwear, she beamed as I approached. Having only really seen her up close in her underwear before, it was quite something to see her like that. No wonder I was a walking erection whenever I came near Holly in those days.

She stood as I came close, placing her arms over my shoulders and pulling me in for a slow, sweet kiss.

"Enjoy the show?" she asked as our kiss came to a halt.

"The show you've just given me, or Romeo and Juliet?" I asked, making her grin.

"Have some respect, buster, that was Shakespeare!" she chided me with a smile.

"You were great," I said, and I wasn't lying. "It was a shame Romeo forgot some of his lines, though."

"He's a dim-wit," she said, pulling her clothes on now.

There was undeniably an atmosphere between us though, and it continued as we walked back to the halls of residence hand in hand. A tension, which I couldn't ascertain. It was, looking back, pure sexual tension. We'd been apart for nearly 48-hours after the first time I'd touched her pussy, brought her to orgasm. And it was clear that neither of us had stopped thinking about it for any of those hours since.

Conversation was flippant on the way back, but necessarily so. What surprised me was that she was as nervous as me, knowing we had taken our sexual exploration so far now and were about to take it to the next level.

I didn't know I was about to lose my virginity – perhaps she did – but as far as I was concerned, she had allowed me to touch her in the most private place, and I would be allowed to touch her there again. So I was shivering with anticipation.

The door of her room closed, and suddenly we were kissing and tearing each other's clothes off. I left her standing in her little pink panties, not yet certain I was allowed to see her without them. But she even pushed down my boxer shorts, leaving me completely exposed before her, my cock standing up straight as a soldier.

"Mmm..." she purred, her soft hand cupping my balls then sweeping up to curl around my shaft. Goodness, this girl was something. She made me feel as though my insides were on fire.

My hands came to her breasts as we kissed, coaxing them, pinching her erect nipples. But I couldn't help but do it half-heartedly as she played with my penis like that, squeezing it, massaging it, exploring its shape with those sensual fingers.

We moved to the bed to continue. I felt a little strange being naked with her, I'd never been naked with anyone before. But her appreciative noises as she explored my cock gave me confidence – I wasn't disappointing for her, at least.

I was touching her breasts still, and though she seemed to like it, after a while she smiled at me and forcibly removed one of my hands, pushing it down to languish between her legs. It was clear what she wanted, and I was only too willing to do as she wished. Her pink cotton panties were already damp, and judging her mood, I didn't delay too long before slipping a finger inside the slippery folds of her pussy lips.

"Oh God," she moaned, saying breathily: "I've been waiting all day for this."

"Me too," I said while kissing her delicate neck, my finger stirring inside her tight, hot vagina, already so slick with her juices.

She paused, her hands leaving my cock to my disappointment, but moving to slide her panties down her thighs. So that she was naked, too. I was in bed with a naked woman – I could see the patch of dark public hair between her legs – I felt so incredibly privileged.

Without her panties in the way, my hand had more freedom to explore her pussy, to seek out her clit, which I knew despite my lack of all-round knowledge was the key to female pleasure. And she responded well to my attention there, smiling with more than a hint of surprise that one as new to this as I was tuned to her needs.

Taking her stiff nipples into my hot mouth, I touched her clit with a thumb as I slid my longest finger inside her pussy. Holly writhing on the bed as I caressed her inside her sensitive vagina, until she came quite forcefully, vocally.

On the whole, Holly never was – never is – one for a lot of conversation during sex. But now she said: "I want you to make love to me."

I wasn't up on the terminology by then, and this slightly confused me, I suppose, thinking as I was that we had been making love already, and we effectively had been since our first kiss.

My hesitation was clear, and she clarified: "I want you to fuck me."

Looking into my eyes with burning lust. Wow. Explosions of excitement inside me, but mixed with a dose of uncertainty. I didn't have a clue how this worked. It all seems absurdly simple now, of course, but at the time I didn't know what the protocol was. I was paranoid I would get something wrong, humiliate myself, anger Holly.

I said: "I've never... never done it before."

She smiled warmly, I guess happy that my hesitation was from virginity, rather than thoughts of rejecting her.

She rolled on top of me and said softly, "I'll take care of you."

And kissed me again before withdrawing from me. For a moment, I was lying there, bare and vulnerable, alone, my cock rock hard against my stomach, wondering what was about to happen. Knowing I was about to lose my virginity.

Then I felt her hands, and a sudden intense heat enveloped my cock. I looked down to see her taking my shaft inside her mouth, the first time ever, but not the last with Holly. This time, though, it was just to roll a condom onto me – she couldn't wait long enough to deliver oral contentment for me right now. It had been a full month since our first kiss, and though later she told me she thought it really nice how we slowly began our relationship, she told me it had almost driven her crazy.

Hence the insatiable drive in her that night after the Freshers' Play. She had been going nuts waiting for this, she wasn't about to delay now. Condom in place, she straddled me and guided my hard shaft to the entrance of her pussy. I could hardly believe it. My cock was about to be inside her. First moment: it slipped in past her labia, and she paused.

Looking at me with burning desire in her eyes. Then she sank down, my hardness filling her, and even with the latex sheath between us, it was sensational, the tightness, the heat closed around my cock, intense, incredible. I was inside her – I was no longer a virgin, I was being granted such favour by this exquisite green-eyed angel.

"How does it feel?" she asked me, smiling, knowing she was my first, perhaps feeling a thrill that she was guiding me through this first time.

"Incredible," I said, unable to say much else.

"You wait," she said, and began to slowly rock her hips.

She was right, of course, it got even better. She gyrated on my cock, sitting up to give me a show, displaying her pert breasts for me as she seemed to dance for me, her nipples rigid, her running over her own body so sensually. Her slender thighs parted over me, her dark pubic hair, her pussy sinking and then rising on my latex-covered shaft.

I lasted a fair while – forcing myself to, having read that the first time guys often explode after literally a few moments. I wanted this to be as good for her as it inevitably would be for me. And I think – I hope – it was.

She was touching her breasts as she moved on my cock, coaxing her supple curves and rolling her nipples in her fingers. Looking into my eyes as she milked my shaft with her tight vagina, biting her lip, both of us moaning now.

I reached up to hold her breasts myself, and as our rhythm intensified, she leaned forward to kiss me, then whispered into my ear: "You feel incredible."

I was familiar by now with the signs that she was approaching orgasm, and soon enough, she was doing so again. We remained locked together, with her on top of me, our rhythm hitting the peak of its velocity, the both of us trying to maintain as much contact between our bodies as possible – our lips crushed together, her breasts crushed against my chest, our hips crushed together to maximise the sensations of my cock moving inside her exquisite pussy.

We rose to a height of sexual bliss, an experience that was the most powerful, incredible experience I'd ever been through. She was almost crying by the time she hit the peak and I timed my own end, and if she felt anything like the sensations I was feeling, I could understand why.

And as we lay there, my softening cock inside her, silent at first, only breathing, I could understand why she felt so strongly that the union between a man and a woman was a spiritual experience.

6

So that's how it all began – seeing what others have written, here and elsewhere, I feel so lucky to have lost my virginity in so special a way. The best way of starting a sexual relationship is slowly in my book.

Laura was a fairly swift beginning, and it never started slowly with Kelly - she's definitely not the same kind of person as Holly.

I think that's why I'm not quite as close with Laura or Kelly emotionally. It's much more about the sex that anything else – I even wonder if we'd have much to say to each other without the sex. But with Holly and Penny, it started more slowly and it's a little more special now.

It's the morning, after a final few moments of fumbling around, Kelly is finally satiated, and it's not long before she's back out the door, back into her normal life, as though I was never here. When Holly or Penny comes over, it's different, and usually we're together for a weekend. We don't just make love, we do things together, we go to see movies at the cinema, we go to art galleries.

And sometimes we make love in the cinema, or in the art galleries.

But that's something for next time.