Après Ski Surprise

Story Info
Couple on skiing holiday meet black guy, wife gets shared.
2.4k words
4.31
23.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We skied down the beautiful mountainside in the darkening evening. The snow was crisp and the scent of pine trees was in the air. We'd been skiing down the runs and sailing back up the chair lifts all day and had decided, on our final trip down the mountain that day, to go off piste along a little used trail we'd heard of that led back down to the village. Unfortunately the trail wasn't very clear in the newly fallen snow, shadows of pines and dusky skies.

Through the trees we saw a few lights and hoped we were on the right track. As we neared the lights I could tell there were too few to be the resort. We skied out from the trees and into a small clearing. Across from us stood a beautiful log cabin. A warm glow streamed through the windows. We decided to knock on the door and ask for directions.

"Hi," I smiled at the man who answered the door. He was tall, handsome and had smooth chocolate skin.

"Hi, sorry to bother you," you said to the stranger. "We think we're a bit lost and wondered if you could show us the way back to the village."

The man grinned. "I think you'd better come in", he said, glancing up at the nearly dark sky. "You're a fair way away, you must have taken a wrong turn. Come in for a drink, you look cold."

Warmth hits us as we entered the cosy cottage. One big, open plan space was lit with a crackling log fire and flickering candles. There was a cinnamon scent in the air and music was playing from a radio in the corner.

"Take off your coats and boots, make yourselves comfy," he gestured to the sofa.

We ended up staying for dinner. Guy was an excellent cook and full of interesting stories. We talked and laughed as we ate and drank, getting tipsy on the free-flowing red wine.

After dinner we found ourselves sitting on the sofa in front of the cosy fire, John and I chatting with Guy as if we'd known him for years. It was warm in the cabin - too warm for my thick salopettes and no one minded when I complained that I was too hot, stood up and took them off. I saw Guy checking out my legs. I smiled at him and asked him to dance as my favourite song played on the radio.

John watched as Guy held me close. He pressed against me and I could feel his erection through his trousers. His arms were wrapped around my waist and he slowly moved one of his hands down over my hip then caressed my ass. He was turning me on and I wanted him.

I looked up at him and smiled. My hand was in his hair. If he was surprised when I pulled his head down to kiss him, he didn't seem to be. My lips were parted and we kissed gently, sensuously at first then becoming more passionate. He took my bottom lip possessively into his mouth and bit gently.

His hands slid under my top and I raised my arms to allow him to push it up and off. My body tingled at his gentle caresses and I moaned sensuously. My bra soon found its way into the floor too and he bent down to my nipples. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the pleasure he gave me as he took one in his mouth, teasing it hard with his tongue while he pinched the other.

I felt John move behind me, felt his hard cock pressing against my ass. I realised he had removed all his clothes and I reached back to feel his erection. The feel of his solid cock in my hands made me moan into Guy's mouth as he kissed me again and continued to caress my breasts.

I lifted the hem of Guy's t-shirt and slid my hands up underneath it. I pushed the t-shirt off over his head then placed my hands back on his smooth chest, running my hands over his muscular torso as he continued to caress my nipples. He kissed me again and our naked chests were crushed together as John squeezed my ass.

I moved my hands down to the waistband of Guy's jeans.

"I want to taste your cock," I smiled up at him as I undid his belt and flies.

I knelt down on the soft rug and pushed down his jeans. I gasped as I saw his hard erection straining to escape from his boxers. I pushed these down too and his beautiful, black cock swung free. He stepped free of the rest of his clothes as I took his heavy meat in my hands, marvelling at its size, my pussy tingling in anticipation of feeling him inside me.

"You're so big," I exclaimed then started to slowly lick the head of his cock. I swirled my tongue around the shaft, then up and down, savouring his taste.

"Suck his cock, dirty girl." I'd almost forgotten that my husband was standing there watching.

I did as I was told and slowly slid my mouth over Guy's huge cock. I took in as much as I could then pulled my mouth off it and gave it another sensuous lick before taking him in my mouth again. Guy's hands were in my hair, pressing me down onto him, his big dick at the back of my throat. I moaned around his shaft then sucked up and down.

"Oh yeah, you suck like a whore!" Guy told me.

"Yes, she does," John agreed. "Don't forget about me."

I loved sucking my husband's cock too but I was really enjoying this black one in my mouth. I reluctantly stopped sucking off Guy and turned my attentions to John although I still had one hand wrapped around Guy, moving it up and down his length. I took John's cock in my mouth, obviously not as big as Guy but still an impressive size. I felt so horny knelt in front of these two well endowed men, one my husband, one a stranger, both hard for me. I sucked John for a while, my hand never leaving Guy's cock. I started alternating between them, sucking and licking one cock before turning my attention to the other.

"I want to taste your wife's cunt," Guy said to John.

"Go for it," John offered.

I wasn't going to complain and giggled around Guy's cock before taking him out of my mouth. He grabbed my upper arms and pulled me up before bending down to kiss me. Lost in our kisses I almost forgot what was going to happen next and squealed as Guy grabbed my ass and lifted me easily off my feet. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his gorgeous, black body and he carried me into the bedroom with John following.

He flung me down on the bed and I moaned in anticipation of feeling Guy licking me out. He pushed my knees roughly apart and began to lick and suck at the sensitive skin of my inner thighs. I was desperate to feel his mouth on my pussy but Guy was taking his time, working his way slowly up my thighs towards my wanton cunt. As he reached to within an inch of my knickers and I could feel his warm breath on my pussy through the thin fabric he hooked his fingers around the top of them and pulled them off in one swift movement.

"Mmm, just look at that juicy cunt," Guy said.

"Looks like it wants a good fuck," said John as he came up to the head of the bed and pushed his lovely hard cock into my mouth.

As I sucked on John, Guy ran one finger against my slit, briefly pushing his finger inside me. He brought it to his lips and sucked my juices from his finger. My pussy tingled from his touch and I wanted more.

"Very tasty," said Guy with a wicked look in his eyes.

He bent down to my pussy, staring up into my eyes as he gently ran his tongue over my clit. I gasped around John's cock at the pleasure. Guy then started to lick and suck my smooth pussy in earnest, making me to moan. I could no longer concentrate on sucking John's cock but held onto it with one hand while he held the other above my head. Guy continued moving his mouth against my pussy, sucking hard on my clit one second then swirling his tongue inside me the next. He pushed fingers inside my hot, wet hole and moved them in and out, pressing on my g-spot as he sucked my clit. My pleasure was building, my body tensing. John bent over me and sucked on one nipple while tweaking the other between his fingers. My eyes were closed and I was moaning uncontrollably, my back arched as ecstasy grabbed me.

"Mmm, oh God...oh yes," I cried out as waves of pleasure overtook my body.

"Enjoy that did you, naughty girl?" Guy asked with a smile.

"Mmm," I breathed, barely able to speak as I recovered from my orgasm.

Guy was on top of me then, his lips finding mine and I pushed my hips up and wrapped my legs around him, feeling his hardness between us as we kissed. God, I couldn't wait to feel him inside me. He must have read my mind as he pulled away from me and lined his huge cock up with my pussy.

"Oh, you're going to love his big cock inside you," my husband said, watching as Guy slowly entered me.

Oh, I did love it, he stretched my pussy around his meat and I was in heaven.

"You're so wet, you naughty bitch," Guy said as he starting pumping in and out of my pussy, slowly at first, then harder and faster as I moaned under him.

He teased my nipples with his tongue as he fucked me and I was in ecstasy. John's cock was at my mouth again and I sucked hungrily. The sensations building in my pussy were intense and before long I was cumming hard around Guy's huge cock. He didn't stop, he continued pounding into me until I screamed and came again. Only then did he slow down and finally pull out of my soaking wet cunt.

He quickly flipped me over onto my belly, I was too weak recovering to help, but was excited to find out what Guy's next move was. I soon found out when he grabbed my hips and pulled my ass up off the bed. He pushed his cock deep into my pussy once again then took a bottle of lube and massaged some into my asshole. The sensation of his fingers gently probing me made me gasp with a new thrill of pleasure.

"You're ready now. I'm going to fuck your naughty ass like it's never been fucked before," Guy declared.

He slapped my ass cheek and I moaned deeply at the thought of his huge cock filling my ass, hoping he would fit. He pulled his cock out of my pussy then placed the tip at my lubed up hole.

"God, Chyna. You're going to feel so full with that monster in your ass," John said.

Guy pushed and I shrieked as the tip of his cock pushed into my hole. The sharp pain was replaced my pleasure and I gripped the sheets as my ass was opened up further. I couldn't move as inch by inch Guy's member slid slowly inside me. The atmosphere in the room was thick with eroticism and the only sound was my soft moaning as my ass was stretched and filled.

"He's all the way in. His whole cock is in your naughty ass." John said in awe.

I felt completely under Guy's control, the tension in my body causing my rapid breathing to come out in small whimpering gasps as he started to move his cock in and out. The intense pleasure rippling through me tipped me over the edge into ecstasy and I came loudly as Guy slapped my ass harder. He fucked my ass harder and faster and my orgasms kept on coming one after another. Suddenly Guy moaned loudly, I could feel his spunk deep in my ass and another orgasm shook me.

"Fuck, yeah, yes," Guy cried as me emptied his balls inside me. "Take my cum, dirty bitch."

He pulled his cock slowly out of my used hole, slapped me hard on the ass and rolled over to lie next to me on the bed. I was exhausted from cumming so much but John wasn't finished with me yet.

"Your ass looks like it needs another cock in there," he said.

I could feel Guy's cum leaking out of me and down onto my pussy. John positioned himself between my legs and pulled my ass up to meet his cock. His hard cock teased my sore asshole and he eased himself inside me as he reached around and stroked my swollen clit.

"Oh yeah, fuck my used ass," I begged him, but I guess he didn't need any encouragement.

He slid in and out of me easily due to a mixture of lube and Guy's cum. He slapped my ass again as he thrust in and out of me.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned as his balls slapped my pussy, his cock hard inside my ass.

He buried his fingers deep in my cunt and caressed my clit with his thumb and I was cumming again, groaning as electricity ran all over my body. John couldn't hold on for long, soon his cum was joining Guy's deep in my ass as he grunted his pleasure.

"Fuck, that was great," John exclaimed.

He rolled off me and lay next to me. I was facing him and he kissed me deeply.

"Naughty girl," he said to me with a smile.

"She is so naughty," Guy agreed. "Thanks for sharing her."

"Thanks guys, that was amazing," I said, kissing John then turning to kiss Guy.

We were all shattered and soon fell asleep. I woke briefly in the night, pressed between the bodies of my lovers and smiled to myself, remembering the intense pleasure of the evening and looking forward to the rest of our skiing trip even more now we had met Guy.