April 1st

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

As the pulsating subsided she got off my lap took a tissue and took off the condom and took the condom and flushed it down the toilet. I began to dress and we talked a little more. She told me that she had kissed other guys and a few even felt her off but nobody got as far as we did.

The last thing she said to me was that she was glad that I was her first and would never regret it. I kissed her goodnight and went home both a happy and sad man. Happy for what just happened and sad because I loved her and couldn't do much about it.

I called Kayla the next day and her mother answered the phone. I asked to speak to Kayla and her mother said, "I know what you and my daughter did last night. I told her she lost our trust and is not allowed to see you as long as she lives under our roof. I hope you have the decency to leave her alone." She hung up and didn't let me say a word.

I drove past her house a few times hoping to get a glance at her and at least find out what happened but I knew better not to go buy her house too often. It was a couple of days before I was to leave for school when I saw Kayla and her mother shopping, probably for school clothes for Kayla.

I ducked so they couldn't see me. I saw Kayla walked into the dressing room with an arm full of clothes and when her mom walked away I snuck into the women's dressing room. Thank God there weren't any other women in it. Kayla door was unlocked as I snuck in.

"Rob! What are you doing here? My mom will have you arrested and kill me if she see's you in here."

"I just need to know what happened. Did you tell your mother we made love?" I used the word love because that's what it was to me.

"No, she found the condom you put in the waste basket. I forgot about it and went to bed. The next morning she came in the room and saw it. I broke down an told her it wasn't your fault, but she told me it took two to have sex and said I wasn't to see you again. I'm so sorry but I don't regret it, now get out of here."

I kissed her and left the women's dressing room watching out for her mother. I wasn't happy but at least I knew what happened. It's a bit funny but I never told her she was my first also.

****

I headed off to college but kept a special place for Kayla in my heart. I would never forget her.

As I mentioned earlier I was going after an engineering degree in computers. I wanted more than to just learn the ins and outs of a computer. I wanted to know everything I could find out about them. I felt computing was the biggest industry of our time.

I studied hard learning everything I could. I did find time for socializing and joined a fraternity and they partied most every weekend. I joined them maybe twice a month. I wasn't shy anymore and dated a lot of women and the sex was good but many times I found myself thinking about Kayla.

It wasn't as much dating as it was meeting them at parties and having sex afterwards. Some of them wanted to get more serious but I told them I wasn't ready for a commitment. My studies came first and it wouldn't be fair to them putting them second. Some women understood, other didn't.

I only came home during the holidays. I would always find myself driving by Kayla's but never seeing her. I asked my sister about her and she told me that Kayla made the cheerleading team at college. She didn't know much else.

I did my best to not let anyone know about Kayla and me. It was our secret other than her mother finding out. For some reason I hoped her dad didn't know.

I was known as the good looking geek on campus and on the first of April each year while at college I made it a point to remember that is was the day Kayla agreed to go to the prom with me. I would go up to a woman I didn't know at school and ask her if she would like to go out for dinner.

They would always say the same thing to me. "Is this an April Fools' Day joke?"

"No, I'm very serious, don't ask me why but it's a special day for me and I like to celebrate it. There is no obligation other than having a nice dinner."

In four years I was never turned down and the evening usually ended up with us having sex. Again I let them know that there wasn't any commitment, just a date.

During my summers I worked as an intern for a computer company. I was paid well and used the money to help pay for college and save a few dollars. I was on a scholarship but there were always other expenses.

During my third year of college I decided on a whim to fly to Kayla's college and watch a football game. Really it was to see Kayla, for some reason I felt I had to do it. I arrived on Saturday morning and my flight back was that evening. I bought a great seat on the fifty yard line from a scalper. I had binoculars to make sure I could see Kayla.

The teams came out as well as the cheerleaders. I spotted Kayla and she seemed happy. I watched her more than I did the game and at the end of the game I made my way down to the front rail. I was probably within twenty five yards of Kayla.

Their team won and everyone was jumping around. A male cheerleader grabbed Kayla and kissed her. Time froze for me as I watched from the stands. After the kiss Kayla was still jumping around and when she turned, she saw me. There is no doubt she knew it was me. I saw her lips say the word Rob. I quickly turned and disappeared into the crowd. It was a stupid idea to even come to this game. For such a smart guy, I was pretty stupid.

I got on my plane and headed back to college. I began to party harder. I drank but never got drunk but did get a lot looser. I had sex with more and more women but wasn't serious about any of them nor do I believe any were in love with me. Many would say they were but they knew I would have a good future and was hoping to be part of it.

****

My parents flew out for my graduation. I was the top in my class in computer engineering. I received my degree and many special awards. My parents said they couldn't be more proud of me and asked what my plans were. I told them I was going to stay at the firm I was at till at least the first of the year and then come home and see what was available.

Dad said that he received a call from Mr. Davis, Kayla's dad. He had read in the paper where I received my degree and special awards and he asked dad to tell me to come and see him. He could use a man like me.

I did mention to dad that if he spoke to him again to tell him I would be home during the Christmas holiday if he would like to interview me. My parents stayed for a couple of days and I showed them where I worked and my apartment. I made sure I cleaned it before they saw it.

They did ask me if there was any woman in my life and I told them I have a lot of friends but no one serious. We enjoyed the next few days together and I told them how much I missed them. After they left I thought about my future and had to wonder if Kayla had gotten her degree.

After college, life was more lonely. All my friends went their own way and I had no family close to where I lived. I wrote to my dad and told him I was coming home for Christmas and planned on staying. I let my employers know I would be leaving and they gave me a sterling recommendation. I asked dad to contact Mr. Davis about an interview.

I had bought a car and rented a U-Haul to get my things home. I was happy to see my family and especially my little sister. She chose to go to college closer to home but stayed at the college which was only an hour away from home. She was now in her senior year and was going to become a radiologist.

As we talked I asked her if she ever saw Kayla. She did say that she saw her at the hospital and she received her degree and was a registered nurse.

"Is she still single?" I asked.

"As far as I know, she isn't wearing a ring but I know a few doctors have asked her out. Rob, do you still have a crush on her? It's been over four years."

"I like her and guess I always will. She was kind of my first love but she never knew it."

"She asked about you and asked if I heard from you."

"What did you tell her?"

"I mentioned that you were moving back here and had an appointment with her father for a possible position."

"What did she say?"

"Nothing, but she did smile. Maybe you ought to give her a call."

"I'll wait till I have my interview with her dad. I don't want to ruin my chances for a job with his firm." I didn't tell my sister that that her mother might still hate me.

We had a happy Christmas and it was nice being home. I had my interview with Mr. Davis and he had my college records and also received my recommendations from my former employees.

"Rob, we can use a person like you in our company. Your recommendations are really good. I have one question for you. Where do you see yourself in five years?"

"Mr. Davis, I know I'm good at what I do. I would hope to be in management within five years. I have a lot of knowledge and would hope to share it with other engineers and computer users."

Mr. Davis replied, "I've recently built a new office and am looking for an assistant manager to help head it up. It will have to be a working manager who will help train new employees. We are running new lines for the city and replacing the old computers with newer ones. At the same time we are rewiring the hospital's system and updating it. Do you believe you are capable of handling this position?"

"Yes Sir, I do. I was doing some of the updating of computer systems with my previous employer. I'm sure I'm up to the challenge."

Mr. Davis smiled, "Good, let me get back to the board tomorrow and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."

"Thank you Mr. Davis, I really appreciate the opportunity." I wanted to ask him about Kayla but I felt this wasn't the right time or place. I realized after I left that we didn't even talk salary or benefits.

I did get a call two days later and was offered the position. I was on the top of the world and my parents were happy for me. In the back of my mind I thought about Kayla and wondered if she had anything to do with it. I was to stop in the next day to fill out the paperwork and be introduced to the manager and employees. The manager was a woman that knew her computers and asked me a ton of questions and was satisfied with my answers.

The salary was way more than I expected and I was given a wonderful benefits package that included medical and a savings program. I was to start work the following day but spent that day going over some of the plans for the hospital. They wanted to get started on it as soon as possible and that would be my first assignment. Needless to say, I wondered if I would run into Kayla and how that would be. She still held a special place in my heart.

Mrs. Opphill, my boss said I could call her Cindy except when talking with clients. We went over to the hospital and met with the administrator. He was very happy to know we were getting started on the updates. He had an office for me as well as a storage room to store parts and old computers till we got rid of them. Cindy left me and said she would send over two employees to work with me. We figured the entire job would take approximately three months.

My employees arrived and they both were experienced having been with the company for three years. At first they were a little aggrieved that I was a new hire straight out of college and was their boss. As we went over the plans for the hospital I asked them a number of questions and they were surprised by my knowledge of computers.

I asked them questions on hooking up the main frame to the different units on the different floors. They didn't have a lot of answers but said they were willing to learn. Before they left the office I believe I earned their respect.

The hardiest thing for us was to replace wiring and computers without interrupting the hospital's present service. We decided to run the wiring on each floor parallel to its present wiring and hook the computers up one floor at a time. Bob and Bill started on the work and I headed back to my office to look over the plans for any possible errors.

I was engrossed in my work when there was a knock on my opened door. I was startled and looked up and their stood Kayla. I was flustered and didn't know what to say or think.

"Hi Rob," said this beautiful woman in a nurses outfit standing in front of me. "How have you been," she said as she walked into the room.

As I said, I was lost for words and the first thing that came out of my mouth was, "Kayla, it's really you! You're so beautiful." She smiled and shook her head.

"Rob, I missed you. I know we both led busy lives for the last four years but a week didn't go by that I didn't think about you. Would you like to get together and have dinner and discuss old times?"

I looked at her hands and noticed she wasn't wearing any wedding or engagement rings. I did hear that a lot of medical people don't wear their jewelry while working so I didn't know anything for sure. "I'd love that; can we get together tonight say about 6:00?" I asked.

"Six will be fine, I'll meet you here at your office. Rob, can I have a hug?"

I quickly moved around my desk and hugged her. She felt so good. I remember whispering in her ear, "I missed you so much." I didn't want to let go of her.

As she walked out the door she turned and said, "Congratulations on your new position." She left and I had a hard time getting my mind to think about anything but her.

****

I drove to the Olive Garden and we ordered dinner and then talked about the past four years. She went first.

"Rob, to be honest with you, I really cared for you when we were together. I felt staying in contact with you would have been a mistake but I was wrong. I ended up thinking about you all the time and wondered what you might be doing. I was so surprised when I saw you at my game. I went looking for you but you didn't even come and talk to me."

"I came to see you on a whim. When that guy hugged and kissed you I felt that I was interfering in your life and took my plane back to college. I felt it was a mistake to come there."

"I wasn't a saint at college and I doubt you were either, but I wasn't a slut. That guy was a fellow cheerleader and everyone was excited at winning the game. It didn't mean anything to me. I dated at college and was in a couple of relationships and was even asked to marry one man, but I didn't love him.

"I still date but I'm not in any relationship. I saw you staring at my hands in your office. Just so you know, I had nothing to do with you getting your position. I showed my dad the newspaper articles where you won all the special awards and he said, 'I knew that boy would succeed.' I didn't know he offered you the position till you accepted it."

"Kayla, I'd like to see you on a regular basis but I'm a bit afraid that your mom hates me. The last thing she said to me was to stay away from you."

Kayla laughed. "She doesn't hate you. She and I had a long talk and we talked about sex and my losing my virginity, all about girlie things. She was more disappointed in me than anything. I explained that I cared for you and wanted to lose my virginity to someone I cared for rather than at some party at college where I might drink to much. It made my mom smile and she said she understood but she still wished I would have waited."

After that day we ate lunch together whenever we were on the same shift. Some days I had to go in late at night so it would be less disruptive to the hospital. It was two weeks before we had a real date. Kayla came in my office and asked me if I would take her out Saturday. When I asked her why, she said an intern asked her out and she told him she already had a date.

"I would love to go out with you. I would hate to see you dating anyone else. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Rob, it's Valentines Day and I want to go somewhere special. We haven't been anywhere special since you started working here."

Oh my God, I forgot all about Valentines Day. I apologized to Kayla a hundred times and said I would take her anywhere she wanted to go. She said her dad gave her a couple of tickets to a play and then thought we could have dinner at the Red Lobster. Needless to say I agreed but it was at the theatre that I found out her parents went to the same play.

When I saw her dad he gave me a smile and shook my hand and said he heard nothing but good things about me at the hospital. I thanked him and said hi to Mrs. Davis. She did say hello to me but it was hard to read her reactions. I was happy to know that they weren't eating at the same restaurant as us. I didn't want to have a Valentines Day dinner with Kayla's parents, it would have been much too awkward.

I did buy her some red roses and a heart shaped box of candy. I gave it to her at the restaurant. "Kayla, maybe this is to soon but I have to get it off my chest. I love you and always have. Our first time together was love not just sex for me. I want us to be a real couple and let everyone know. I don't want other men asking you out. I want everyone to know that we belong together. I hope that doesn't ruin dinner for us."

"Wow, you sure lost most of that shyness. Is it all right to tell my parents? I wouldn't want to hold something like this from them."

"Of course, I want to tell my parents and sister that I have a girlfriend, the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

After dinner I told Kayla that I didn't want to take her home; I wanted to be with her and make love to her. She looked at me but didn't say anything. I drove to a luxury apartment building and she asked me who lived there. I told her I signed a year lease the day before but haven't moved in yet.

It was furnished so I didn't have to go out and buy a lot of furniture. I hadn't bought any items like dishes and glassware yet but I did drop off some sheets and a blanket that morning.

The doorman greeted us and said, "Good evening Mr. Bell," and smiled at Kayla. He already knew who I was. Kayla and I went into the apartment and she said she loved it. She didn't have time to say anything else as I grabbed her and kissed passionately.

"I love you Kayla, I really do." I showed her the apartment and she repeated that she loved it.

We walked into the bedroom and she picked up the sheets and started making the bed. After putting on the sheets she started undressing slowly in front of me. First her blouse and then her skirt, she kicked off her shoes and slowly removed her pantyhose. I had a hard-on watching her undress so provocatively. She was standing there in a lacy bra and matching panties. Damn, she was built. I quickly took off my sports jacket and tie. She came over and undid my shirt and pulled it off along with my t-shirt.

I watched as she undid my belt and unzipped my pants and let them drop to the floor exposing my briefs and a very hard cock protruding against my briefs. She reached down and held my cock as she whispered in my ear that she wanted me.

I could tell she was more experienced since our first time and it made me wonder if I might not be as good as she remembered. I was told years ago that the second bite of the apple is never as good as the first.

She undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. I watched her beautiful ass as she climbed on the bed. I got between her legs and reached under her and removed her panties as she raised her hips. I spread her legs and buried my mouth in her pussy. Her bush was trimmed a lot more than I remembered.

As I pushed my face into her pussy I heard her moan and my tongue was greeted by a very wet pussy. I lifted up her legs and kept jamming my tongue into her. I was orally making love to her pussy and she kept lifting her hips and moaning. Then I heard her say it, "Rob, make love to me."

She didn't say stick it in me or fuck me or anything like that. She said it again, "Please Rob, make love to me, I've wanted you so much."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers