April 28th

Story Info
A sub meets with her vanilla dom.
3.2k words
3.43
14.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got dressed in her cycling outfit, by all appearances looking like someone who was going out for a fifty-mile bike ride. Little did her husband or kids know, she was meeting him about a half mile away to take her to play.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked good. Not as great as she would in a few months after the tummy tuck operation, but compared to where she was, she was a very beautiful 46 year old woman. A very horny one, she chuckled to herself.

At first, she was going to ignore his email. He was not going to be the Dom that she was seeking. He was just too nice, and inexperienced in the lifestyle. She admitted that she enjoyed the visit to his house, that she was comfortable there, that she wished he would have broken his promise to be a gentleman, had taken her hand, and dragged her off to his bed. She had decided the next day that he was not the one for her, and he protested, and protested again. She continued her search for that Dom that she needed, but so far it was not going well. Meanwhile, it had been almost five months since anyone had touched her.

So his invitation via email was tempting. His wife was going out of town for the weekend. Come over to play - I'll pick you up and your bicycle and bring you to my house, and then we could play. And you could overcome that growing horniness between your legs, and have some fun too. She read in his email what he proposed to do, and that turned her on just like the times they initially chatted and fantasized online. She wrote back, proposing a time and place for him to meet her on Saturday morning, April 28th.

She got on her cycle, and started peddling down the street. She was being so wicked. She would go only a half a mile to and the same distance back today, not the 50 miles that she normally did on Saturday. In between, she hoped that she would have a good time. In a few minutes, she pulled into the small store's parking lot, and saw his van parked, and saw him sitting in the driver's seat.

He stepped out of the van as she approached. He pressed the remote, automatically opening the side door to the Dodge Caravan. She saw that its middle seats were folded down, leaving a nice space to put her bike. He grabbed the cycle, and motioned her to get into the back of the van, to the third seat. As she sat down, she saw he had a few items sitting there. He told her to put on the blindfold, which she quickly did. She could feel his weight as he got into the back, and as he reached for her left hand. He told her he was putting on some handcuffs. This sent a shiver up her spine; this was not mentioned in his email. He then cuffed her right hand, and then fastened the seat belt around her. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and then she could sense him moving in the van. She heard her cycle moved into the van, and the side door being shut. Then the driver's door opened and closed and the van started. It backed up, and then started to move forward.

She assumed that he was taking her to his home. He did not speak, and she would not do so unless spoken to. Music from Sunny 95 was playing. Oh no, that old rock song - It Hurts So Good - she wanted to laugh. She could tell they were driving in city traffic, as the van stopped and then started moving again, probably at stoplights. He finally said something, asking if she was OK. She said she was. He then told her the safe word, FOUR, which she repeated to him. Then he continued to drive in silence, and she sat in the van seat quietly, awaiting the next step.

It seemed forever, but probably about twenty or thirty minutes, she felt the van come to a stop and the motor being shut off, and hearing the garage door being shut. She heard the door open, and then the side door open too. He did not say anything. She assumed that he was looking deeply at her, she wearing a rather skimpy but sexy looking cycling outfit. What he did not know is that she had bought that this week after receiving his email. She was pretty sure that he was enjoying looking at her body.

After a few minutes, she felt his weight in the van, and then he touched her hand. He unsnapped the seat belt, and then gently pulled her up. His hand was touching the top of her head, keeping her from accidentally hitting it on the roof. He guided her to the side door, and then lifted her out of the van. She thought he was going to sit her on the ground, but he surprised her by carrying her, with one hand around her back and the other under her thighs. He lifted up, probably the steps leading from the garage to the house; he must be carrying me inside the house. He turned, and she heard the door being shut. Then he sat her down on the floor, not gently, but she did not fall. She was sitting on the floor, and from the feel, probably in the kitchen.

Again, she could feel his eyes on her body. She did not move. Of course, she did not speak, and he had not said a word since stopping the van. Then she felt his hands, one behind her head, the other tilting her chin upwards. Then she felt his lips on hers. He started to kiss her, first without a tongue, but that did not last long. They kissed for several minutes, while one of his hands massaged the back of her neck. She liked to be kissed, and he liked to kiss. He had to be kneeling down, but she did not feel his body, only his hands and mouth. Finally, he removed his mouth from hers, and said he really liked kissing her.

He then told her that he was going to have her stand, and he would lead her upstairs to a bedroom. She followed his directions, and he told her that they would start taking each step one at a time. He pushed her ahead, and followed her upstairs, holding on to her butt as she walked up the stairs. He was not going to risk her falling. Then he stopped her at the top, and grabbed her hand and led her down a short hallway. She was turned, and then pushed back and found herself sitting on a bed. He undid her handcuffs and laid them next to her.

He told her that he was going to step out of the bedroom, close the door, and wait for her to get done. She was told to take her clothes off, lay on the bed on her stomach, and put her arms above her head and reattach the handcuffs. Then she was to scream that she was ready, and then wait.

She heard him step away and the door shut. She thought about taking her blindfold off, he did not mention that at all. What if he was still standing there watching her? She could not take the chance, disobeying him. She stood up, and started to pull her cycling outfit off. She took off her sports bra, and let all the clothing fall to the floor. She probably would be punished for being so messy, but being blindfolded did not give her an opportunity to remember where a chair was in the room. She turned back to the bed, found the handcuffs, and crawled up on the kings sized bed. Nice bed. She cuffed herself, and lay on the bed. She hollered, "I'm Ready!"

Nothing happened, at least for several minutes. She listened for the door to open. Silence. She wondered if she was loud enough, wondering if she should shout again. She decided to lay there and be quiet. He was in control. Of her.

All of the sudden, she was smacked in the butt. A hard smack, just the right amount of sting, but not too hard. This was followed by four more smacks on her right cheek. Then five on her left one. She grunted on the first spanking, but became more in control on the next ones. Then he stopped. For about a minute. Then she felt something around her ankle. Felt like pantyhose. Yea, he must be using that to tie up her ankle, and tie her up to the poster on the bed. Then the other ankle, and this time her leg was pulled apart, tightly. She loved being tied up. And she knew he loved doing this to her.

Then she was being spanked again by his hand. Alternating her butt cheeks. She grunted again on the first smack, but was able to be silent on the remainder. Ten spankings, alternating. Then he stopped. Then he spoke, telling her that the spanking was for the last two weeks of tormenting him. She was punished for that. Now all was settled.

She could feel him climb on the bed behind her. Was he going to fuck her pussy or arse? She was very wet, dripping, so his cock would go right in. He did not touch her. Wonder what he was doing? Smelling her? Then he moved off the bed.

Now she felt the slight stubble on his face as he started to kiss the back of her neck. He told her he was now going to kiss her. A lot. And he did. And she kissed him back. He held her head. He ran his fingers through her thick black hair. He massaged her scalp. He kissed, licked, and sucked around her ears. And her neck. And is tongue in her mouth. Awesome tongue. Moving all around her face, head, neck. Rubbing slightly her shoulders. And then moving elsewhere, doing it again. She liked it because he liked it so much. And the kissing was not just for a few minutes. Or five minutes. It was the longest period she had ever kissed a guy. Or a gal. She never got tired, and neither did he. He just kept kissing her, in every possible way. The furthest south he would go would be her shoulders and biceps in her arms. He did not touch the rest of her body. Yet.

Finally, after maybe thirty minutes, or maybe it was an hour, he stopped. She heard him walk away, and the door open and close. She lay there, blindfolded, legs tied, arms shackled. She was really aroused. She felt the wetness around her crotch. Hell, she was soaked. She had never been treated to so much kissing, and it had turned her on. And it had turned him on. She continued to lie on the bed, in silence.

Next she felt her leg being moved. This forced her to roll over. Her other leg moved awkwardly to one side, still tied to the poster bed. She was now lying mostly on her back. She could feel her free leg now being pulled; he was probably tying her up again.

He began to rub her body. All over, touching her legs, her arms, her side. He almost tickled her at one point. It was almost an inspection, an inventory. Of her body. He was squeezing her arm. Pinching it slightly, pulling it. Then touching somewhere else. From the top of her shoulders, including her extended arms, to her toes. He touched her, pulled and pinched her. He had not touched her pussy. Or her tits. Interesting, she thought.

Then she felt her leg released, and he was again turning her over to lie on her stomach. He repeated his movements on her body. This time, she noticed that he had retied her leg. It was free, and she slowly moved it a little to relieve its stiffness. Then her leg was pulled again, forcing her to turn on to her back. He was tying her leg again.

Then he spoke to her. He complimented her on her muscle tone. And most of her body. She grimaced slightly on the parts he found to be less tone. Yes, the tummy tuck would solve that problem. He announced that he was quite satisfied with her body, given her 46 years of age. A body of at least ten years younger, if not 15.

Then she heard him move, and the door open and close. She lay there in silence, and this time expecting him to be standing there watching her. She really wanted to move her arms downward, as they were extended above her head. She listened some more. Maybe he had really left the room this time. Well, she decided to risk additional punishment. She really needed to relax her arms. So she moved them. And he caught her with her arms above her head. She froze.

He then guided her arms to lay on her stomach, and let them go. This felt good, relaxing the tension. He is so nice. That is why he would not be her Dom, as that guy would not have let her move her arms without permission. And she would have received some immediate punishment. Then her arms were pulled back again, he was tying them up.

Then she felt him. His fingers. His fingers sliding up and down her shaved pussy. Going slowly, up and down. She was so wet, and this was getting her wetter. Then he pressed one finger into her cunt. Moving it quickly into her. He finger fucked her several strokes. Then he pulled out. Then she felt his finger at her mouth, and she opened it for him. She tasted herself. She liked the taste of pussy. Then it was gone from her mouth.

She then felt his finger at her cunt again. Felt like two fingers. In and out of her, rapidly. Hard. Not rubbing her clit. Just in and out of her pussy. Then he was trying to push a third finger. She had told him how small and tight she was. She did not think she could handle three or more fingers. He was trying. Maybe even a fourth finger. It was starting to hurt a little. She thought about her safe word. How appropriate. But she was silent, wanting to give pleasure to him.

He stopped his explorations. He told her that she was indeed tight, and he could barely put three fingers into her cunt. Certainly not four or more fingers. He told her he had tried to push seven fingers in her, but only a half of inch or so. She had a tight cunt. He liked that.

Her leg was now free again, and he rolled her back onto her stomach. Now her arms were twisted above her head. She felt him get on the bottom of the bed. He pushed something into her cunt. Felt like a vibe or dildo. Not large though. He left it pushed inside her, not moving it at all.

His fingers were rubbing up and down the crack of her ass. Teasing her. Then they stopped for a few seconds, and then she felt one finger enter her anus. He pushed it slowly in to her. More into her. Was finger fucking her ass. She oohed out loud. He told her he was glad, he liked to do this to her. Then another finger, this time she knew he was using KY or some kind of lubricant. He was fucking her good. He pushing down caused whatever that was in her pussy to press against her clitty. He had several fingers in her ass, she was not sure how many. She liked to be fucked in the ass. She wished it was his cock, but she knew it was his bony fingers. She felt her left nipple being pinched and pulled. And she started to cum. And she cried out, she loved cumming while being fucked up the ass.

After she calmed down, he pulled out of her ass. He also pulled that thing out of her cunt. She wanted to feel his cock in either hole. But she felt nothing, except him moving off the bed. She heard him turn on the faucet; he must be washing his hands. So thoughtful and clean. Then she felt her legs being released. And her arms were uncuffed.

He told her to turn over onto her back. He then directed her to take her blindfold off. The room was bright; it was his master bedroom. She blinked her eyes, trying to see. He was sitting in a chair by the bed. Fully clothed. Her eyes adjusted to the light.

He told her that he wanted to see her masturbate. He wanted her to cum so hard. To squirt. While he sat there, watching her. Enjoying her. And she watching him.

And she started to touch herself. And since she was now free to move around, she opened her legs up, stretched them into different angles, giving him visibility to her pussy. She pinched and pulled on her nipple. And he watches her. Not touching himself. But she could tell he was hard. Very hard. And that gave her pleasure.

And while she was doing this, they talked about many sexual fantasies. He told her several, and these got her going. She loved his stories, many of which were true. She really liked his stories of threesomes. Having four arms, legs, and two sets of mouths and cocks/pussies to play with. And he sat there, enjoying her frigging herself. And she came and screamed. He moved closer, wanting to see her squirt. And she did.

She lay there, quite satisfied. At the moment. She looked over at the clock. She had been there almost four hours. And she was still unsatisfied, wanting to get fucked. He must have realized that too, as he suggested they go vanilla and fuck. She agreed.


She got off the bed, and started to undo his pants. She released his cock, and began to suck on it. He pulled down his trousers, and unbuttoned his shirt. He was soon naked as she had him nice and hard in and out of her mouth. Then he pulled her up, and they kissed. He went over to the bed, and pulled her on top of him. She fucked him on top for several minutes.

Then they rolled over, and he was on top of her. Fucking her very slowly in and out. After a while, he moved to a doggy position. She came that time. Then he got between her legs, and used his awesome tongue on her clitty and pussy, making her climax several times. They finished with him deep into her ass, cumming both of them.

Now she had to get going. She went to the bathroom, and took a quick shower. They both got dressed, and walked downstairs. He handed her a water bottle, and they got in to his van. He drove back to the store, gave her a quick kiss, and she got her bike out of the van.

It was a wonderful April 28th.