April and John Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I savoured it all, swilling it around in my mouth and then swallowing it slowly and in an exaggerated motion that Tyler could see. Like his pre-cum it was salty as well, which was not unusual of him. I had swallowed only one other man's cum and it had tasted bland. I just couldn't help but wonder what John's might taste like.

I had enjoyed both cumming and making Tyler cum. In the aftermath we lay together, telling all the little lies lovers tell to each other after making love.

"Want a glass of wine."

I didn't, but knew Tyler did and so nodded my agreement.

We drank two glasses each and by the time we had downed the second, we were both starting to feel horny.

"Blow job or fuck?"

I opted for the fuck. I had blown him and he'd finger-fucked me to a climax and now I needed a cock, a stiff cock of the type between his legs. Our second round started conventionally enough. We sixty-nined until we both were starting to cum, Tyler on the bottom and me on top, but all the time we were doing it I was l imagining John's tongue on my pussy and John's cock in my mouth.

"On your knees."

If he wanted to take me doggy fashion, I was more than prepared. The combination of the wine and the sixty-nine had worked wonders for my libido and it wasn't long before I started to cum. When I came it was so violently, Tyler told me afterwards he had been so concerned something had happened to me it had delayed his climax. I didn't tell Tyler the reason for the intensity of my climax, which was an image I had of lying across John's table after the restaurant had closed for the night; my naked ass in the air being taken, doggy fashion, by John.

Tyler came a minute later. I had wanted to collapse after I had cum, but Tyler was determined to reach his climax and so I waited on my knees while he pounded my pussy. I didn't mind him wanting to cum or using my pussy, but I was satisfied for the night. When he came, once again all I could only think; what would John be like? Would he pound me and flood my pussy? I couldn't wait to find out.

12