April and Kimber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers

After dinner, they went to the megaplex theater in the mall, and he bought her a large soda and popcorn, both going mostly untouched even as the movie was missed, as they started kissing almost as soon as the previews had begun. He escorted her back to his truck, where they continued to make out for several minutes before Jason, hot and breathless asked, "Hey Baby, maybe we can go to the Moonlight, and then go dancing after?"

The Moonlight Motel was very well known to their group, being the preferred spot to get really serious together. Kimber had really looked forward to going dancing, and they had been having such a lovely night, but 'her motor was running' as her mother put it. It seemed she'd hardly breathed, "Alright," and Jason was peeling out of the parking lot.

Kimber waited in the truck while Jason went in and rented the room, and he returned quickly with the key to room 213. They parked, and went up the stairs and down the outside hallway to the room. Inside, they found the typical motel room furniture, everything clean but somehow shabby at the same time.

As soon as the door closed, Jason pulled Kimber close and they kissed. Kimber was already hot, and she became wetter and her body more sensitive as she prepared herself for passion. She felt Jason fumbling with the back of her dress, and she reached under her arm and lowered the zipper there, and when he stepped back, she shimmied the dress down over her full hips and to the floor.

Jason grabbed her and jumped onto the bed, pinning her beneath him, his big hands on her wrists. He kissed her and she kissed him back passionately, careful to keep her leg clear so she could resist violently if necessary. Jason kissed her neck, making her shiver, then moved down and kissed her breasts.

"Oh my!" Kimber moaned, her pussy so wet and hungry that she was going out of her mind. He released her wrists and fondled her breasts, his big hands not too gentle, but also not too rough for her liking. He slid down her lithe, supple body, kissing and licking her very sensitive skin, and more than once she fought the girlish giggles that his occasional tickling caused. He set his mouth against her pussy through her panties, and Kimber moaned and spread her legs instinctively. He licked her through the lace and rubbed her with his nose and chin, so that when he paused her whole body seemed to be vibrating hard from erotic tension.

Jason took hold of her panties and slid them down her long legs, and then sat up on his knees by her feet and tossed them aside, gazing down on her young, athletic body with hunger in his eyes. "Oh Baby," he breathed, "You are beautiful! Look at those tits!" He leaned down and licked her exposed pussy, and Kimber moaned again and lifted her legs. His tongue on her pussy, running over her clit, it was driving her crazy! He put his tongue into her and teased her with light, shallow thrusts, and Kimber found herself helplessly whining, deep in her throat.

"Hey Baby," Jason said, rising up onto his knees again and starting to unbutton his shirt. "Do you mind if I take some pictures?"

"What?" Kimber asked, hardly caring what the answer was. She was so horny, and there was big old Jason, opening his shirt and showing off his hard muscles. When his shirt hit the floor and his hands went to his belt buckle, Kimber felt her passion kick into overdrive, and she was certain that she was going to fuck this pretty boy, and fuck him hard. She couldn't keep her fingers off of herself, out of herself, when he got up and took off his tight jeans and briefs. He stood, his cock proud and erect and bouncing eight and a half inches in front of him, and as his eyes locked on her fingers sliding into her pussy, said, "When we're done? Just for fun, between me and you."

Kimber pulled her hand to her mouth and rubbed the sticky wetness across her lips and then licked her fingers seductively. "Okay, Baby," Kimber breathed quietly, and held out her arms.

"Okay what?" Jason asked, grinning mischievously.

"Oooh, Baby," Kimber said more loudly, "Fuck me, then get the camera!" Jason leaped onto the bed and moved between her jittery legs. Jason's hands closed on her thighs and he pressed them hard to the bed, her legs spread very wide and immobile. His mouth met her pussy and he began to eat her in earnest, licking a little, kissing a little, probing a little, but mostly using his lips as he would open his mouth wide, descent on her, and then close his mouth, dragging his teeth, lip, and jaw across her sensitive, thrumming flesh.

Jason pulled away, just as Kimber thought the ache inside her was about to burst, and he moved up over her, supporting himself on strong, well muscled arms, and pushed his fat cock into her. He took several runs into her, a little deeper each time, each thrust stretching Kimber's pussy deeper inside than the thrust before, and then he was into her completely, and she trembled and whined at the fullness she felt, her nails digging into his sides. Jason took her thigh over his arm and lifted it, spreading her legs farther apart, stretching her out painfully, but not too painfully, and he rose up onto his knees to thrust into her with force. Not able to reach him, Kimber's hands grabbed at her breasts and rolled her nipples between her fingers. He was going deeper now too, somehow, finding still more of her undiscovered depths to stretch tightly around him, but this time it didn't hurt and though she had begun to ache in a few places, Kimber was very close to orgasm and she humped her hips against him, flailing for release.

Kimber's eyes were tightly shut, her body beginning to crest the rise that would be a powerful orgasm soon. She whined and humped her hips, pressing herself as best as she could against Jason, to take his beautiful cock as deeply into her as possible, feeling her orgasm building, getting stronger, her whole body singing with passion ready to explode. Jason's hand pressed flat against her bush, and then his thumb began to move, switching her clit with every flick.

Both of Kimber's hands flew to her head and her fingers tangled in her hair as she screamed. Her body had exploded with pleasure, but instead of the release, the relief that she gave herself sometimes, Jason's continuing assault on her, the overwhelming sensations of his cock plunging in and out, his thumb flicking, the abandon of having this hot guy doing such nasty things, Kimber couldn't keep it together. She was cumming, and cumming hard, and she screamed it for all the world to hear.

"That's it, Baby," Jason said, "Cum all over my cock!" He flipped her over onto her belly, and Kimber began to pull at the covers, uncovering the thin pillows. Her orgasm had taken her strength, but Jason was controlling her movements now, lifting her up to her knees and then his cock was in her again, Jason's hips thrusting hard, each impact like a spanking on her tight, sensitive ass. She could feel her juices rolling down the inside of her thighs, her swinging breasts dragging her nipples across the rough bed cover. She was being fucked hard, and her cunt ached from his size and his speed.

"Give it to me!" Kimber heard herself scream, his cock felt so good, filling her, the pleasures erasing momentarily the aching she felt, and causing another ache, one deeper inside her, to build, to grow, "Give it all to me!"

"That's right, Baby," Jason said, filled with confidence, "You love my fat cock, don't you? Don't you?" he cried, smacking her ass hard and making her cry out. She didn't think being hit could feel good, and it hurt, but oh, it felt so good!

"I love your fat cock!" Kimber shouted, her cunt beginning to convulse, "Please! Fuck me hard! Make me your whore!" And then it hit, maybe not so earth-shattering as the one before, but she shook with it, feeling it explode through her, and she cried out softly with it and she moaned and whined, slamming back onto Jason's cock. She wanted him to cum, she needed him to cum!

"I'm gonna cum!" Jason shouted, filling Kimber's heart with joy, but then he pulled his cock from her and she found herself being turned over again. She thought he wanted to kiss her when he came, but the romantic idea disappeared as he climbed her, moving over her quickly on his knees. He sat on her belly, crushing the air from her and she watched his hand flying on his slick, sticky cock. His face was contorted with pain, or so it looked, and then the cum began to spurt out, slashing on her tits, droplets landing on her neck and her face. She closed her eyes so it wouldn't get her there, and listened to his sharp, hard breaths.

After a minute, Jason climbed off of her belly and slapped Kimber's hip, and that time it wasn't so pleasant. He started pulling on his pants, and then his shirt, and as he hurried to the door he called back over his shoulder, "Don't move, Baby. I'll be right back."

When she was alone in the room, Kimber hugged herself tightly, looking down at the thick white cum that was pooling on her tits, melting, it seemed, and rivulets ran to her shoulders and down her sides. She felt so happy, so content. She'd satisfied this beautiful man, and he'd claimed her as his own. She thought about the future, the car dealership, his condo (their condo?), and she couldn't keep the broad grin from her face. Her whole body felt drained, and her pussy ached, but not from passion.

And then the door opened, and Jason was back, carrying a large black bag. He set it on the little table and opened it, removing a large camera with an enormous complicated lens. "Just stay like that," Jason said, putting the camera to his face and snapping off several pictures as he moved around the bed. And then, at his command, she got up onto her knees and squeezed her breasts as she looked suggestively into the camera, at Jason. She lifted her breast, again at his suggestion, and licked at her nipple, and then fell to her hands and knees as he moved all around her, the camera clicking quietly as he did. She lay on her back and touched her pussy, spreading the lips wide with her fingers, and she put her fingers inside her cunt, and then licked them and sucked on them. She knew she must be getting him hot, ready for another session, maybe this time slower and more romantic.

Then Jason turned off the camera and put it away in the case. He went to the bed and sat on the end, apparently pulling on his socks, and said, "Get dressed. It's getting late." She was confused, but Kimber complied, deciding that he probably wanted to take her dancing, since he knew that was what she had wanted earlier. She dressed, and then went to the large mirror near the bathroom door and tried to straighten out her hair, unsuccessfully, and she giggled that this must be "fucked hair".

They went down together to the Titan, and got inside. Kimber was lost in her thoughts as they drove, and she was startled to recognize her surroundings when they stopped. Jason leaned over her and opened the door. "Get out, he said. Maybe I'll call you sometime," he said, and she climbed down out of the Titan, the door closing behind her, and she watched from the curb as he drove away. Kimber was confused, and kind of let down as she walked up the stairs to the apartment she shared with her mother. Had she done the wrong thing by fucking Jason? They had both been so into it, in an almost spiritual way, she thought, but then as soon as they'd left the Moonlight, BAM! He was a stranger. Boys are so strange, Kimber thought.

Her cell phone rang, and she answered it automatically, surprised that the voice on the phone wasn't Jenny. "Hello Kimber," the voice said, and after a moment Kimber asked, "April? April Winston?"

"Shut up, Kimber," April's voice said. "I just wanted you to know that I am about to come into possession of some photographs," April said, and Kimber turned around and sat down on the stairs. "Some photographs of you, in fact," April said, an exaggerated villain quality to he voice. "Unless you are a very good girl and do everything that I tell you to do, those pictures will be instantly posted on the Internet, and thousands of copies will be printed and dropped by the dozen, all over town." April said with a laugh.

"Why are you doing this?" Kimber asked, starting to cry, but April had already disconnected. Standing, Kimber let herself in and went to her mother's door, where she listened for a few minutes to the woman's deep breathing. When she was satisfied her mother was sleeping, Kimber went into her own bedroom, changed into her pajamas, and went to bed, where she lay awake for many hours as questions, situations, memories, and consequences whirled through her mind.

Book Two - Part One

Confessions

Kimber was at work, and faced again what was becoming her worst nightmare. Alex and Aaron, with their girlfriends, sat in a booth in her section. She approached the table, feeling very exposed in her uniform of tight blue short sleeved button-up blouse, flouncy black and red skirts that exposed her red frilled white panties if she bent, and fishnet tights with Mary Janes. Her hair was in the required ponytail, tied with a red kerchief.

"Can I take your order?" Kimber said sweetly, and as the girlfriends examined the menus, Aaron's big hand slid up the inside of Kimber's thigh to brush her crotch. She jumped slightly and was about to say something, when Aaron turned to the girls and asked, "Did you know we went to school with Kimber?" His hand disappeared from her body as the girls looked over, feigning interest but really just sizing her up as competition. "Yeah," Aaron continued, "I think I might even have some pictures."

The girls turned back to their menus and Aaron's fingers slid up Kimber's thigh again, this time rubbing hard against her crotch, as she remained silent and took their orders. After they had left, she marched into the kitchen and slammed her tray down.

"Kimber!" Jenny yelled, angry. "You have been on the rag big time for almost three weeks now! What the hell is up with you?" she said sharply. Kimber had to admit that she had been Queen Bitch since the night with Jason, and Jenny had taken the brunt of a lot of it.

"I'm sorry, Jenny," Kimber said sadly. "I need to talk to you, but can we do it tonight? On the way home?" Jenny was still pissed, but she agreed and the two of them got back to work.

That night, after closing the restaurant, Kimber told Jenny everything, not sparing a single detail. When Kimber finished, Jenny was holding her and both girls were sobbing. Jenny started her car and drove them to the little park, not far from the high school. They got out and walked without talking, down the sidewalk to the playground. They climbed up onto the children's castle and huddled together under the plastic roof.

After some time had passed, Kimber said, "That's the one thing that bothers me most, Jenny. I know I'm being blackmailed, and I should go to the police, even though they would put the pictures on the Internet right away. But I can't tell anybody, I can't send anybody to jail!"

"So what are you going to do?" Jenny asked, and Kimber looked at her, smiling.

"I'm going to get those pictures," she said, "whatever it takes."

Book Two - Part Two

Friends I

Kimber ran to answer the door, to stop the incessant knocking, and as soon as it was open Jenny pushed inside and grabbed Kimber's arm. Pausing only to shut the door, Kimber allowed herself to be pulled down the hallway and into her bedroom, where Jenny closed the door and said excitedly, "Okay, Carl's in. He'll do whatever you want, but he wants a firm answer about when we're all getting together." Jenny seemed excited, and even younger than her almost nineteen years. At Kimber's request, Jenny has asked Carl if he would beat up Jason. Kimber had already decided that it wouldn't help, but Jenny had already gone to Carl about it.

Sitting down on her bed, Kimber looked at Jenny and said, "We don't need to go through with this if you don't want to."

"Are you getting cold feet?" Jenny asked, looking a little annoyed. "'Cause I went and got Carl all excited about this, and if you want to back out, he'll-"

Kimber jumped up and stood in front of Jenny, putting her hands on the taller girl's bare shoulders. "I don't want to force anything on you," she said, "I don't want to be the cause of anything that's going to make trouble for you and Carl."

Jenny shook her head, keeping their gaze as she did, and said, "This is okay, really. Really." She had moved her hands to Kimber's hips, and without a word or warning, Jenny bent quickly and kissed Kimber. Kimber let Jenny kiss her, felt her soft lips sliding on hers, felt them suck her lower lip softly, and then Jenny's tongue running over her lips, and then she returned the kiss just as tenderly. Their heads bobbing softly in time as they kissed, they stood in the middle of the room as time slowed and slowed, and then seemed to stop completely, Kimber's hands sliding up Jenny's neck to cradle her face, Jenny's hands sliding from Kimber's hips to her waist, and then they moved around her back, pulling her closer, and Kimber's arms stretched over Jenny's shoulders, one of her hands cradling the back of Jenny's head, feeling her soft hair.

Their breasts brushed together at first, and as they pulled each other closer, Kimber felt her soft breasts pressed tightly against Jenny's smaller breasts, Jenny's hard, prominent nipples poking her pleasantly. Kimber's knee bent, and her thigh rose between Jenny's thighs, brushing their bare skin with her own, and their lips parted, Kimber's eyes slowly opened and saw Jenny, her lips still parted, breathing heavily, and then her lips moved, revealing a beautiful smile, and Jenny's blue eyes opened and their eyes met, and time started moving slowly forward again.

Jenny's hands returned to Kimber's waist, and their bodies parted slightly. Jenny's eyes looked down, and Kimber was afraid that her friend was beginning to regret her impetuous kiss, but Jenny's hands moved up Kimber's sides, slowly feeling along her ribs until they cupped her breasts, lifting their weight softly, and then moved around to cup them from the front, her thumbs gliding over Kimber's nipples, showing softly through her light cotton cami. Kimber's eyes closed with the sensation, so soft and yet so very intense. She felt herself becoming wet, very wet, and an ache began deep inside her.

Jenny's lips touched hers again, and their kissing resumed, but Jenny's tongue had become more insistent, less willing to taste and withdraw, pressing between Kimber's lips and running under them, and over her teeth. She could taste her friend's cigarettes, and she didn't like the flavor, but it was small sacrifice for the incredible feelings, sensations, that every touch of their mouths unleashed. Kimber opened her mouth slightly, and Jenny's tongue leaped in, like a caged tiger finding the door to it's prison open, running along the backs of Kimber's teeth, and running over and around Kimber's tongue.

Their mouths parted again, and Kimber's head fell back with pleasure, her face toward the ceiling. Without pause, Jenny leaned down and began to kiss and nibble Kimber's neck, starting under her ear and trailing down to her collarbone, and then up the other side. She licked the front of Kimber's throat and then kissed her chin softly, and Kimber brought her face down again, offering her mouth to Jenny, who began to kiss her lips once more.

This time when the kissing stopped, Kimber broke away from Jenny and walked to the window, letting the breeze from outside cool her hot skin. Her back was to Jenny, and she breathed deeply trying to calm her excitement. "I should go," Jenny said, and she moved toward the door, adding, "I'm sorry."

"Jenny!" Kimber said sternly, turning to face her, and Jenny stopped, her hand on the doorknob and looked back at Kimber. "Jenny," Kimber said seriously, "If you open that door I'm going to kick your ass!"

LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers