April and Kimber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers

"What?" Jenny asked, incredulous. "What did you say?"

Kimber walked over to Jenny and rose up on the balls of her feet, and she playfully nipped at Jenny's lips before kissing her. Then taking Jenny's hand from the doorknob, she pulled her, leading her over to the bed, and climbed on to it, stretching out on her side and resting on her elbow. She patted the bed between them and said, "Come on, have a seat. Relax." When Jenny didn't move, Kimber said, "I promise I won't try anything."

Jenny crawled up onto the bed until her face was inches from Kimber's, when she paused a moment, considering, and then she continued, forcing Kimber back until she fell off of her elbow and lay on her back, and so on until Jenny was on her hands and knees over Kimber, their faces very close. "Good thing you didn't make me promise anything," Jenny said breathlessly, lowering her lips to Kimber's lips, and lowering her body to Kimber's body, and taking Kimber into her arms as they kissed.

Kimber surrendered to Jenny's kisses, lightly running her fingers across her back or through her soft, pretty hair. Jenny's thigh was pressing against her pussy and Kimber was sure that she could feel the heat and moisture even through her tiny shorts of sweatpants material. Kimber fought the urge to rub against Jenny's thigh, but sometimes Jenny's softly exploring hands would find her breasts and pause to fondle, and Kimber's ass would flex uncontrollably and press her pussy harder against the lean, soft thigh. When this happened Kimber would sigh or moan into Jenny's mouth, contentedly.

Jenny sat up, straddling Kimber's hips, and she pulled her cami off to exposed her pert, firm breasts. Her nipples were hard, the skin pulled tight to form little pyramids, tipped by hard, red domed caps. Kimber crossed her legs and sat up so that Jenny was sitting on her thighs, Jenny's long legs around her hips. Kimber kissed one of the cone-like nipples, sucking it softly and pulling it into her mouth, and Jenny moaned loudly, her hands going to Kimber's head, her finger tangling in Kimber's soft, dark hair.

"I love having my tits sucked!" Jenny purred, her hands running around Kimber's head and mussing her hair. Kimber licked and sucked on Jenny's breasts, concentrating on her extremely sensitive nipples, and Jenny responded with passion, moaning loudly and breathing hard. "Suck my titties!" Jenny cried out again and again, continuing to muss and pull Kimber's hair.

Kimber laid back on the bed, and Jenny resumed her passionate kissing, pausing only to kiss Kimber's face, her forehead, cheeks, and her neck. Kimber's hands remained on Jenny's waist, her legs curled around Jenny's slender hips. Both girls were hot and filled with passionate energy, were lost in the moment.

Kimber's bedroom door rattled softly, and after another few moments of passionate making out Kimber's eyes flew open and she flipped Jenny off of her, leaping off of the bed. She scrambled to pick up Jenny's cami from the floor and threw it at Jenny, who was sitting up and looking confused, right up until the cami landed on her head, obscuring her face.

"Kimber? Are you home?" Janet's voice called from very close to the door, and Jenny scrambled to pull on her shirt as Kimber pulled at the crotch of her shorts and tried to otherwise straighten her clothes. The door opened and Janet poked her head into the room.

"Hi Mom!" Kimber shouted, out of breath, her body flushed with excitement.

"Hi, Ms. Norton!" Jenny likewise shouted, trying to look nonchalant.

Janet looked from one girl to the other, then said, "Hi girls," Janet said slowly, curious about what it was that she had just interrupted. "I'm going to watch some TV," she said, and then added, "Feel free to come keep me company, if you want." Janet left, going down the hallway to the living room, and she had left the door open a crack.

Kimber looked at Jenny, smiling and trying not to laugh out loud. And then she saw that not only were Jenny's breasts showing clearly through the cami, but her nipples were still hard and extended, looking almost as if they would tear out through the thin material. And if that wasn't bad enough, the tag of the cami hung in the center of her chest, the cami not only backward, but inside-out. The girls couldn't stop laughing, even as Jenny fixed her shirt.

Book Two - Part Three

Friends II

Later that night, after Jenny had left and she and her mother had had dinner and watched some TV, Kimber lay in bed, trying to sleep. It was hot, and she'd kicked the covers off of the bed onto the floor. The breeze coming in the window was slight, but the occasional coolness on her perspiring skin felt deliciously good. Her finger was brushing her lips and she remembered her visit from Jenny. As the memories played in her mind, Kimber's finger rubbed gently across her lips, and then as her breathing grew deeper, her lips parted and her finger sought deeper, and she sucked on it softly. She realized that her other hand had slipped into her panties, and was absently pulling at the soft curls of her clipped bush, and as the memories ran out they were replaced by wants and by desires, and her fingers felt lower and found wetness.

Kimber imagined what might have happened, imagined how Jenny would have looked, filling in with memories of being with her in the public swimming pool locker room, changing or dressing, and her fingers found and began to softly massage her clit, her hips rolling softly as she imagined what Jenny might have done - and what she might have done in return. Soon she was gasping, the ache within her becoming a fire, her hand leaving her mouth to grasp her breast as she rubbed more deeply, pressing harder against her pussy. Her hips rocked and swayed, her bottom lifting from the bed as her fingers rubbed and pulled insistently, as she knew Jenny's would have, and her breath came in rasping gasps, deep and loud. The room was growing very hot, and very damp, beads of perspiration standing out on her skin, on her forehead and lip, and her fingers sought more, needed more, as the fire within burned hot, became an inferno. Her breath now was rapid panting, accompanied by soft, animal grunts as her fingers clutched at her pussy, imagining Jenny's fingers, how Jenny would use her fingers, how Jenny would use her tongue-

The waves of joy crashed over her body, filling her insides with rapturous sensation, even as those same sensations twisted her muscles and brought sweet pain. She clawed at herself, pushing her delicate little fingers into her cunt, slipping and sliding as she grabbed herself. She couldn't breathe and she didn't care, spasming in the darkness, her wet body rolling onto cooler sheets as she moaned softly, feeling and experiencing her orgasm fully, not wanting to let it end, but unable to maintain it. She collapsed to the bed, shivering and shaking, feeling completely drained, unable to move. Her body calmed slowly, and Kimber glowed with the power she had unleashed, that Jenny in her memories and the promise of her dreams had unleashed, and she smiled, allowing herself to sink into the calm.

There was a soft rap at her bedroom door, and she heard her mother's voice call out softly, "Kimber, Baby? Are you okay in there?"

Kimber sighed, and with a weak, shaky voice she called, "I'm okay, Mom. I'm fine. Goodnight."

After a moment's silence, her mother said, "Are you alone in there, Baby? Can I come in?"

Touching her lips and smiling happily, Kimber answered, "Yes, Mom, I'm alone. And no, you can't come in." She heard her mother sigh through the door, and after another moment she heard Janet go into her own room. Kimber giggled and rolled onto her side, hugging her pillow to her body, and fell immediately to sleep.

Book Two - Part Four

Coming Clean

The next morning, Kimber was in the kitchen pouring milk into her cereal bowl when she heard a knock at the door. She pulled her robe closed and ran her fingers through her hair as she walked to the door and opened it.

Jenny stood outside, wearing a red plaid vest that was buttoned so tight that it looked like a corset, a green plaid pleated mini skirt, and her work Mary Janes with knee socks. Her blue eyes were bright and happy, and (for once) her light brown hair was shining and perfect. Kimber blinked, surprised. Jenny was actually wearing some makeup! A little eyeshadow and some pink lipstick.

"Hi?" Jenny said, raising her eyebrows.

"Sorry," Kimber said, and she pulled the door open and let Jenny inside. "Sorry about the mess," Kimber said automatically, "I just got up and haven't done my housework yet." Normally her housework was all done within an hour or two of waking, but it was only nine-fifteen, and - "What are you doing here? It's only nine-fucking-fifteen!" She trudged back into the kitchen and grabbed her bowl and a spoon, and then, muttering, "Don't have to go to work until five!" went back out into the living room and plopped cross-legged on the couch to eat her cereal.

Chomping noisily, a drop of milk on her chin, Kimber looked up through her hair at Jenny, who stood in the middle of the room. Her hands were behind her back and she was rocking back and forth, smiling like she had a secret. Her mouth full, Kimber said, "What?"

"Nothing," Jenny said, still smiling, still so damnably cutesy. And then, her hips shifting as she fidgeted, Jenny asked, "Where's your mom?"

Kimber thought for a minute and then said, "It's Tuesday, so she's at work. She won't be home until after we go to work." There was silence as Jenny stared at her. "What?" she exclaimed, Jenny still rocking and smiling.

"So your mom won't be coming home? Won't be walking in, anytime soon?" Jenny asked, sounding like she was about to laugh.

"Jenny," Kimber said, "Are you high? What in the hell are you tal-" Kimber froze, and as Jenny's point seeped into her mind, a smile crept onto her lips. Leaping from the couch and setting her cereal bowl on the floor (spilling most of it), Kimber leaped over the table, shouting, "Race you!" and the laughing girls ran down the hall to Kimber's bedroom.

Kimber won, bursting into her room and swinging on the doorknob to a stop as Jenny flew past her, into the room. Kimber closed the door, leaning on it with both hands, and then turned in time to be grabbed into Jenny's arms and kissed soundly. Kimber's hands found Jenny's hips, and she held her while their tongues pushed against one another, battling to see who's mouth would be their playground. Shuddering with sudden passion, Kimber moved her hands up to Jenny's belly and she pushed softly but insistently until Jenny released her, and their mouths parted shortly after that.

"What's wrong?" Jenny gasped, trying to catch her breath.

Kimber had bent and had her hands on her knees, also out of breath, and she held her arm up with one finger raised, gesturing for a moment to compose herself. When Kimber straightened, smiling, she put her fists on her hips and cocked her hip, gazing at Jenny through her hair. She used both hands to sweep the tangle of dark hair back from her face, and said, "You look great, Jenny. You look so pretty."

Jenny blushed and smiled softly, shyly. "I felt pretty today. I wanted to look pretty for you," she said softly, her eyes up and to one side, away from Kimber.

"Well I look like hell," Kimber said, shrugging and looking down at her robe, hanging open to show the tight cotton sleeveless t-shirt and baggy blue plaid flannel pants that served as her pajamas. When she looked up, she saw that Jenny was smiling, her blue eyes twinkling.

Jenny went to Kimber and she pushed the robe from her shoulders to fall to the floor about her feet. Kimber opened her mouth to speak, but Jenny put a finger on her lips and shushed her. Playfully, Kimber snapped at Jenny's finger as she removed it from her lips. Jenny moved behind Kimber, and Kimber felt Jenny's hands on her hips, sliding up her sides, and then back, and a thrill ran up her spine.

Jenny took hold of the hem of Kimber's t-shirt and slipped it up slowly over her body, the material smoothly brushing her skin, the tight material lifting her breasts even as it brushed over them, and Kimber lifted her arms up, feeling like a little girl being undressed for bed. Her shirt brushed over her face, and Kimber felt her breasts fall free and bounce softly as the material released them. Finally the shirt was off, and Kimber wondered to herself absently if she had been taking her shirts off the wrong way for all of her life. Why didn't it feel that good when she did it?

Kimber stood, gently swaying, and she felt Jenny's hands on her hips again, sliding around her to caress her flat, smooth tummy, and then up until Jenny's thumbs brushed the bottom of Kimber's breasts. She shuddered again, and Jenny's hands moved back down over her tummy and her fingertips slipped beneath the waistband of Kimber's pajama bottoms, and Kimber's knees became weak. Jenny's hands slipped along under the elastic until she reached her hips, and then she slowly slid the flannel down Kimber's hips and shapely legs. Jenny had squatted rather than bent when she pulled down Kimber's pajama bottoms, and as they pooled around Kimber's feet, Jenny playfully kissed Kimber's ass.

Kimber was reeling, her head was spinning. She definitely needed to talk to Jenny about dressing and undressing her every day. And if it was going to feel like this, she wanted to change her clothes several times each day. Jenny slowly slipped Kimber's white cotton low-rise panties down, her heart beating hard as the material clung to Kimber's crotch for a half second before releasing and slipping down.

Then Jenny stood and took Kimber by the hand, leading her out of the room and into the hallway. They went into the bathroom, and Jenny started the shower running. When she judged the temperature to be right, she held Kimber's hand and helped her step into the tub. Jenny was careful to not get herself too wet, but she took the bottle of body wash and a loofah and carefully scrubbed every inch of Kimber's skin.

The very pink skinned girl handed Jenny the shampoo bottle when asked, and Jenny squirted a quarter-sized portion into her palm. She slowly worked the shampoo into Kimber's dark hair, massaging it gently into her scalp, working it into the thick hair near her scalp, and pulling it through Kimber's long, slightly wavy tresses. And then, unable to control herself, Jenny reached around Kimber's body and massaged a handful of the suds into Kimber's bush, as Kimber sighed and trembled.

Jenny guided Kimber under the shower's spray, and she rinsed her hair carefully, thoroughly, not leaving any trace of the shampoo anywhere in her hair or on her body. When Jenny was satisfied that Kimber was squeaky clean, she turned off the water and helped Kimber to step out of the tub and wrapped her in a towel. Patting and rubbing gently, Jenny dried Kimber's body with the towel, and then she wrapped up her hair in it and squeezed much of the water out.

Wearing only her wet turban, Kimber was led by Jenny out of the bathroom and back into her bedroom. Kimber sat in the chair by her childhood vanity, and Jenny took the comb there and drew it through Kimber's long hair, water spilling onto her skin and running down her body. Kimber sighed, feeling more relaxed than she could ever remember feeling before. More than relaxed, Kimber felt happy. She felt happy and relaxed, and pampered. A giggle surprised both Kimber and Jenny, and Kimber put her fingertips to her lips to stifle it. Kimber felt girly.

Jenny set down the comb, and picked up the soft bristled brush, and she started to slowly brush out Kimber's hair. After only a few minutes of the loving care, Kimber felt like she was floating out of her body, weightless and free. Each pull of her brush through her hair seemed to transport her magically to a land of unicorns and rainbows. What am I, six? Kimber chided herself, and then after a little reflection she told herself to fuck off.

Her hair was thoroughly brushed, and Kimber's body felt alive, every nerve ending was humming with electricity, ready to spark at any contact. Jenny put her knuckle under Kimber's chin and lifted slightly, and then she used the applicator to apply a bit of eyeshadow, brushing it, smoothing it beneath her eyebrows so gently, so softly. When she finished, Jenny softly applied lipstick, careful to follow the contours of Kimber's full lips and not to put it on too thickly. Finally, she took the small puff from the container of powder and dabbed daintily at Kimber's cheeks, then her throat, and finally her chest and the upper part of her breasts.

Finished, Jenny stepped away and let Kimber see herself in her vanity's mirror. Kimber smiled, feeling like a princess. Jenny put her leg over Kimber's lap and she sat down, straddling Kimber. They gazed into one another's eyes, smiling, and then Jenny leaned forward slightly and brushed their lips together, the slickness of both girl's lipstick making their lips cling and slide smoothly at the same time, and the sensation was intoxicating.

Kimber stroked Jenny's back, especially the exposed skin of her lower back and her shoulders, slowly rubbing against her soft skin. Jenny ran her fingers through Kimber's hair, letting the silken tresses fall through her fingers. Jenny's tongue parted Kimber's lips, and tasted her lipstick before searching her mouth. When they paused their kisses to breathe, Kimber said, "Let me up."

Jenny climbed off of Kimber's lap and she stood to the side so Kimber could stand. Steadying herself, Kimber took Jenny's hand and led her to the bed, and they climbed onto the unmade sheets. Jenny could smell Kimber in the sheets and pillows, and she briefly wondered if she would be allowed to have something to bring home with her. They lay together for a while, looking into each other's eyes and touching one another softly, and then Kimber sat up and untied Jenny's shoe, pulled the Mary Jane off, and then slowly pulled off her sock. She did the same to the other foot, and then kissed the bottom of Jenny's foot, her gaze locked with Jenny's, before crawling back to lie down with her.

Jenny was shaking, trembling, and Kimber was going to ask her if something was wrong, when Jenny leaned over and kissed the spot on Kimber's chest, between her breasts. She moved down, kissing the spot over Kimber's heart, then midway to her navel, and then her navel. The next kiss was directly on her pussy, and Kimber let out a shaky sigh.

Jenny placed dozens of soft kisses on Kimber's pussy, feeling it warm and seeing her bloom. When she found the first trace of glistening wetness, Jenny began to lick softly, tentatively. She sought the wetness, but didn't press, using the tip of her tongue to search, to explore, but not invade. Kimber spread her legs wide and moaned, and Jenny saw that her pussy had bloomed further, the tiny cap of her clitoris trying to peek out, glistening like a gem.

Jenny leaned down and enfolded the treasured nub with her tongue and lip, rolling it softly as she pushed the hood back tenderly, and Kimber's gasp was loud, her body tensing, shivering. Using pressure from her lip to keep the hood back, Jenny softly licked, sometimes stroking, other times encircling, always rubbing Kimber's clit softly with her tongue.

"Oh, that's good," Kimber sighed, only a hint of stress in her voice, a promise of the excitement she would experience soon. "Mmmmmm, yeah, Baby," Kimber moaned, "That's how you do it." Jenny moved lower, licking and sucking softly on every surface, seeking and listening, noting every sigh, every moan, and trying to memorize them so she would know how best to please Kimber. Her tongue found the slick, wet entrance to Kimber's vagina, her honeypot, and at first lick was rewarded in many ways. Kimber arched and moaned loudly, so Jenny knew it felt good, and Kimber's wetness increased, seeming to flow from inside her. Also, that wetness, lubrication, honey, had a lovely scent, and a flavor that she appreciated and left her wanting more.

LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers