April and Kimber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

She explored with her tongue, going in only a little and wiggling, piercing with short stabs, going in a little deeper and wiggling, using long thrusts, and even tried to press individual spots harder with her tongue, and each movement or technique elicited moans or soft cries in response, each one slightly different, each one a treasure, a bit of music, and Jenny wanted to piece them all together and play a symphony on Kimber.

Kimber grabbed a pillow and held it on her face tightly and her body started to shake. Jenny saw very close up when Kimber's ass tightened, the muscles hiding in her feminine thighs pulsed, and saw her honeypot convulse several times before the honey flowed from her. Jenny was overjoyed and licked the honey, which was thicker and stickier than it had been before, the taste different from before but not at all unpleasant.

Kimber continued to shake, the pillow still crushed to her face, as Jenny put her tongue into the honeypot and felt it squeeze and reward her with thick, sweet honey, and then as the passions consumed her, Jenny began driving her tongue deep into the honeypot in order to steal every drop that there was. Not even realizing that she was doing it, Jenny had also gone from lightly rubbing Kimber's clit with her fingers, to enhance the sensation of her gentle explorations, to squeezing it beneath her fingertips as she ground it in circles.

Kimber was shouting something into the pillow, over and over, and finally her powerful thighs closed around Jenny's head, and she kicked her away before rolling onto her side, heaving and gasping, her skin shining with perspiration. Jenny got up from the floor and jumped onto Kimber, holding her and trying to pull the pillow from her face. It took many tries, since Kimber was quite strong, but when Jenny got the pillow away she saw that Kimber's face was still flushed, her eyes wild, and she was gasping for air, panting and almost hyperventilating. And her mouth was open as she gasped for air, and smiling.

Jenny soothed her, feeling like a monster to have lost control and hurt Kimber, but as Kimber calmed, her flushed face cooling, her breathing ragged but more normal, Jenny asked, "Are you okay, Baby? Did I hurt you?" fearing her answer.

"Fuck you!" Kimber shouted, and then she yelled, "That fucking rocked!" Finally, Kimber lay back and pushed the pillow to her pussy, clamping her thighs tightly around it. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and then said, "Next time be a little more gentle, okay? But I mean, shit! I never imagined, I mean, wow! I've never, you did, You tore me up!"

"I'm really sorry, Kimber," Jenny said as her tears flowed.

Kimber looked at Jenny, startled, and asked, "Why are you crying?"

Jenny sobbed and stammered about hurting Kimber, and Kimber said, "Baby, you didn't hurt me! You fucked me up. Everything was pure blue heaven, Jenny. Best ever, five stars, buy the dress and write the speech, you got the award."

"Jenny," Kimber said finally, "It was the best, and I want to do it again." Kimber smiled, and her expression slowly turned dirty. "I want to do it to you."

Jenny smiled, wiping the last traces of tears from her face. They looked at each other, Kimber still flushed, but her breathing more normal now. "How do we, I mean, what do you want me to do?" Jenny asked, suddenly very uncertain. Kimber closed her eyes and thought about it, and Jenny slowly climbed from the bed to stand next to it. Her body was humming with excitement. All of her dreams for the last two years had begun to come true, but in all of her fantasies, Jenny had never really considered how she wanted her own first time to be.

Kimber opened her eyes and stared at Jenny steadily, and she quietly said, "Make me do it. Whatever you want, but you make it happen."

Jenny didn't know what to do. She paced around the room quickly, trying to think of the best way to start. Her pussy was aching for Kimber, but she couldn't think of how to force her to do anything. Finally, she turned to the bed and looked at Kimber's body, so beautiful, so luscious. An old fantasy, from her first nights dreaming of Kimber's body, tickled her memory, and she reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and off. She climbed up onto the bed and over to Kimber, and then swung her leg over her head, turning completely around, her knee coming down next to Kimber's head. Reaching down, Jenny grabbed Kimber's tits roughly, and as a thrill shot up her spine she said loudly, "Eat my pussy, Bitch! Lick my snatch!"

Jenny ground her almost dripping pussy on Kimber's face, holding on to Kimber's tits for balance. She immediately felt Kimber start to lick, and then suck on her, and Kimber's fingers dug into her thighs. It was electric, Kimber's mouth ravenously licking and sucking, exploring her pussy, Jenny was overwhelmed. Her hips began to buck slowly, totally beyond her control, and her excitement grew right away to a feeling of impending ecstasy. "That's right, Bitch!" Jenny growled, feeling a whine growing deep in her throat, "Suck my pussy like the dirty little slut you are."

Kimber's fingers dug into Jenny's thighs even harder, and her tongue began to dig into Jenny's cunt. She was already so close, but she didn't want it to end so soon. "That's right," she moaned, "Shove your dirty little tongue in my pussy! You think you can shake your ass in my face?" Kimber's tongue was driving more deeply into Jenny, and she was going wild, pulling and twisting on Kimber's nipples. She saw Kimber's legs sliding across the covers of the bed, her knees rising and falling in turn, her feet sliding and tangling with the sheets. She thought, I love your body! Your legs are so perfect!, but she said, "You think you can just spread your legs and stretch out that hot little body and not have to pay for it? You fuck my pussy with your tongue you -"

Her orgasm was close then, Kimber's tongue pushing into her like a writhing, slippery little cock. It was beginning to be too much to bear, and Jenny couldn't catch her breath. It was all happening so fast! "Oh yeah," Jenny growled softly, "You fuck my - oh! - fuck my pussy with your tongue, your - Mmmm - pretty little pink - Shit! Oh, Baby, yeah, that's it. Oh yeah, Baby, you're making me - Oh! - CUM!" And Kimber's tongue was squeezed out of Jenny's cunt by the powerful contraction, but she only had a moment to breathe before Jenny pressed her pussy hard against Kimber's mouth, grinding hard and dripping, even spurting cum and rubbing it in. Kimber opened her mouth and tried to kiss, to lick, but the flood dripped sweet, thick cum onto her tongue, and Jenny's grinding red flesh pressed hard against her lips and chin.

Releasing Kimber's breasts, Jenny fell forward, catching herself with her outstretched arms. Her head hung, swaying as her orgasm grabbed and pulled at her pussy from the inside, her long hair brushing over Kimber's thighs, belly, and pussy. When she opened her eyes, she saw Kimber's pussy, partially hidden by her own hair, and Jenny lowered herself, her pussy still grinding softly against Kimber's face, to put her lips on Kimber's pussy. She kissed and then she licked, feeling Kimber's tongue begin to lick, her lips to suck, and Jenny put her tongue to Kimber's hard little clit and she bathed it with her tongue.

Kimber began to shake, her sensitive clit exploding with joy as Jenny ran her tongue slowly over and around it, feeling another orgasm building quickly and fiercely. Kimber put her own tongue to Jenny's clit, trying to match her strokes, mirroring what she did, and she felt Jenny stiffen and quake, felt her pussy begin to quiver with deep contractions. Jenny's tongue was working magic, and Kimber's orgasm continued to build, she couldn't help but moan loudly as she sucked on Jenny's engorged clit.

"Oh shit you're making me cum again!" Jenny shouted, and her hips began to shake and she ground her pussy to Kimber's face, her clit fucking Kimber's soft lips. Between sucks, and with Kimber's hard little clit between her teeth, Jenny whined, "Oh please cum for me too Baby!" and she sucked again, feeling her orgasm crashing down on her, "Cum for me!" The girls came together, shouting and moaning into the other's pussy, their slick faces rubbing hard against each other's pussy even as both pressed their hips hard, pushing their cunts to the other's face.

Jenny collapsed first, rolling over onto her back next to Kimber, putting her hands over her face and beginning to cry. Kimber slowly sat up, but found she didn't have the strength, and she fell back onto the pillows. Sitting up, Jenny sniffled and took off her vest and then shimmied out of her skirt before rolling over onto her belly, her face in her hands as she continued to weep softly. Kimber was more successful sitting up this time, but she was still so weak and dizzy, and she curled up and put her head down on Jenny. She lay there in silence, until Jenny's crying stopped.

"Sorry," Jenny said. "I'm not sure why I had to cry. That was so," she paused, and then laying her head down and sighing, she finished, "perfect."

Kimber lay with her head on the small of Jenny's back, smiling and gently stroking the soft, curved butt in front of her. One of Jenny's legs was bent at the knee, her foot in the air and swinging slowly, which Kimber found absolutely adorable. In the quiet of the afternoon, a strong breeze blowing the curtains around fitfully, Kimber felt more relaxed, more at ease than she could remember being for a very long time.

"Jenny?" Kimber said softly, and Jenny responded with a lazy grunt.

"How long have you -" she paused, searching for words to finish her thought, and finally continued, "How long have you felt something for me?"

Jenny tapped the top of Kimber's head and started to move, and Kimber lifted her head. Jenny rolled over onto her back and adjusted the pillows so she was comfortable. Kimber put her head down again, now on Jenny's lower belly, and her view had changed to Jenny's wild black thatch of pubic bush, trimmed into a wide 'landing strip' and thoroughly plastered down with her juices. The fragrance of Jenny's sex was exciting, but Kimber was satisfied, and she closed her eyes and enjoyed the perfume while Jenny softly stroked her hair. Kimber had never known how much she enjoyed having her hair stroked before, and she loved it.

Jenny sighed contentedly and said, "When I first started at Fab," meaning the Fabulous Fifties Diner, "You trained me, remember? Back then we did that stupid dance routine every couple of hours, and you and me were always partners. If you remember, because I'm taller you always did the part where you'd strut around me while I held my finger on top of your head, and then you'd do that move where you bent over for a three count before standing up straight and doing the cartwheel into a splits."

"Well," Jenny said, letting out a deep breath, "I knew there was something about you when you were teaching me the routine, and we would practice it. And then, every night, sometimes four times a night, I watched you prance around me, all cute and smiles, and then you'd bend over right in front of me with your legs all tight and smooth and curvy, your perfect little butt sticking out from under your skirts, I mean, I don't think I went one single night without soaking my panties." The memories must have been strong, because Kimber watched Jenny's pussy plumping up and becoming moist as she spoke.

"After they stopped making us dance I thought I'd be okay. I mean, we were already like BFF's, and I could keep it together because all I had to do was think about my friend the cute, funny, gorgeous, bright, perfect, sexy -"

"Stop!" Kimber said, pinching Jenny's thigh. Kimber was blushing furiously.

"Sure," Jenny said, "You get the idea. But every night, every fucking night, we leave work and go to my car, and I light up and watch you stretching your hot little body all over the place, and then the thoughts start and I start feeling all funny and creamy inside - and I don't just mean wet, I mean my tummy starts feeling creamy. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy."

"Anyway," she continued, afraid to stop and leave anything unsaid that she might not have enough courage to say later, "We always hug, and I drive you home, and then I drive to my house as fast as I can so I can jump in bed and, and then (This is SO embarrassing!), I -"

Kimber stroked one of Jenny's pretty, long, slender thighs and she interrupted, "I did that too."

"What?" Jenny asked, she was curious, excited.

"Last night, after you left I tried to have a normal night, but as soon as I got in bed I kept thinking about making out with you, and I -," she paused, and then she giggled, and Kimber said, "It was almost as good as the real thing was."

Jenny had slowly gone from lightly stroking Kimber's hair, to combing through her hair with her fingers, and now she was more insistent, her fingers catching in Kimber's hair and sometimes pulling, but Kimber didn't mind the pain as long as Jenny didn't stop touching her. Her breathing had become deep and quick again, and Jenny's legs kicked softly, unable to remain still.

Quietly, Jenny asked, "Did you touch your pussy when you thought about me?"

"Yeah," Kimber said, smiling even though Jenny couldn't see her face. "It was good."

Jenny's voice became huskier, more breathy, and she asked, "Did you put your fingers in your honeypot? Did they get all sticky when you thought of me?"

Kimber bit her lip to keep from giggling and said, "Yes. Thinking of you made me all hot and wet, and so sticky." And then Kimber became very serious, though Jenny still couldn't see, and with all of her heart she said, "I thought of you, Jenny, and I put my fingers inside me and it felt so good. I touched my pussy, my honeypot, and it was wet and sticky, especially when I came. I came so hard when I thought about you last night."

"Oh Baby," Jenny moaned, "Thank you!" She continued to stroke Kimber's dark hair and then said, "Sometimes, after Carl fucks me and he's asleep I touch my pussy and think about you and I cum so much harder and better than from Carl." Jenny was silent for a few moments, and then she whispered, "Sometimes with Carl I don't cum at all. It feels good and everything, but I never want to jump on him like I always wished I could jump on you."

"Like you did, you mean," Kimber said, smiling. And then she had to ask, "Jenny, does Carl really want a threesome?"

Jenny blushed and shook her head, "Not like I said he does. I think I've got him convinced it'd be hot, but it was really my idea. I thought there'd have to be a guy there for me to have you."

"I fantasize about you all the time, and sometimes it scares me. I used to think about holding you when you'd cry about a break up or fight with some guy, and then I'd touch you and kiss you and then I'd, well seduce you, I guess," Jenny said softly, and Kimber listened without saying anything, knowing her friend had been holding in a lot, for a very long time.

"A few times I've imagined that we were swimming or something and when we were changing you'd look at me and tell me how hot I am, and then you'd say that you'd never had feelings like that before and you'd touch me 'cause you couldn't help yourself, and you'd kiss me and touch my body and then suck on my titties," Jenny said, getting hot again and rambling.

"And then sometimes I imagine we're dancing together, and I'm holding you, and you're holding me, and we're just swaying to the music. Our bodies rub against each other and you feel so good," she paused and said, "I know I've never told you, but you smell so nice. Sometimes, when we're close, I just close my eyes and smell you."

"Anyways," Jenny said, going back to her fantasy, "And we're dancing slow and I can smell you and smell your hair, and your skin is so soft." Jenny took a deep breath and whispered, "That's all. Sometimes that's all it takes to bring me off."

"We have danced like that," Kimber said, "A lot of times."

"I know," Jenny said softly, "And it's always been the best times I can remember. It's the only time I can touch you and hold you close and not have you think I'm weird." Jenny laughed and said, "It was the only way, before. Should I have told you all of this before? Could I have been happy all of this time if I'd just kissed you a year ago?"

Kimber didn't answer, didn't feel the need to, but in her heart she wondered if things had been just a little different, and Jenny had said something or had kissed her, if they would have become lovers sooner. In her heart, Kimber was ashamed to admit that she might very well have reacted badly and have hurt Jenny. Something was different now, something that changed all of that, and Kimber was not going to say or do anything to ruin Jenny's fantasies.

Kimber thought back on her relationship with Jenny, running through everything they had said or done or experienced together, and she was forced to admit to herself that right up until the other night, she had never even had a sexual thought about her friend. She loved her, she'd always loved her. They were BFFs! But wanting to kiss her, or to lick her pussy? That was a pretty recent development for Kimber.

They had an hour to lie together, cuddling and chatting, before they needed to get moving. Jenny put her clothes back on and went out to her car while Kimber pulled on her robe and went out into the living room. Jenny came in carrying her bag with her uniform in it, and volunteered to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen while Kimber cleaned the rest of the apartment.

When they were done they cleaned up and put on their uniforms. She had pulled on her fishnet tights hundreds of times in the previous two years, many of those times with Jenny there, watching, but she was acutely aware of the erotic power that she wielded by slowly pulling the net up, stretching and smoothing the net material on her baby soft skinned, shapely leg. Jenny sighed happily as she watched Kimber dress, and Kimber herself paid much closer attention than she ever had before, when Jenny put on her own uniform.

When they were dressed and standing together, looking into the vanity mirror, Jenny giggled. Kimber shot Jenny's reflection a questioning smile, and Jenny giggled again before pointing at Kimber's reflection and said, "You see that girl? That cute little thing? Yeah, I did her." Both girls laughed and Kimber playfully slapped Jenny's ass, and they left, Jenny driving them to work.

That night, after closing the restaurant, Jenny marked two important milestones. The first was her choice to forgo her nightly cigarette, choosing instead to just watch Kimber stretch before they got into the car. The second was the realization of another of Jenny's fantasies, as the girls took a few minutes to make out, softly but with passion, before driving home.

Book Three - Part One

Serving April

Thursday evening, April arrived at the Fabulous Fifties Diner with Myra and Hannah in tow. They ignored Kimber, but they seemed annoyed when they found out their waitress would be Jenny, a girl they didn't know. When they had finished eating, April asked Jenny to send Kimber over to their table.

"What?" Kimber asked when she arrived at the table, keeping her volume very low. She stood easily, relaxed, and no observer would suspect her seething anger.

"Kimber," April said, "How delightful to see you with clothes on." The girls at the table snickered, and April looked at Myra and added, "And up on her feet, too."

"What do you want, April?" Kimber said softly, still calmly holding her temper in check.

"I don't believe you work on Sunday nights," April said, but Kimber didn't respond so she continued, "I'm having a little get together at my house on Sunday night and I need someone to assist with the serving. I'll expect you at six sharp, unless you want to wake up on Monday morning as the new Internet sensation."

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers