April and Kimber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

"I'll be there," Kimber said flatly and then simply turned and walked away, going into the kitchen. She walked back to the freezer and leaned against the heavy door, breathing deeply, and was still there, chewing on her lip, when Jenny ran up to her. Kimber told Jenny what April had commanded and Jenny asked her what she was going to do.

"I'm going to do it," Kimber said, "I'm going to be her little serving girl, and I'm going to hope I can talk her into giving me those pictures." Seeing Jenny's reaction of confused anger, Kimber said, "Don't worry, Baby. I won't let her do anything to hurt me again."

When she arrived at April's enormous two story Colonial home it was a few minutes before six. April answered the door, dressed in a breathtaking baby blue gown that hugged her lithe, shapely body, and she escorted Kimber to a guest bedroom where a uniform had been laid out, and she left her to change. Kimber hadn't thought of her that way before, but as she followed April through the house that she remembered so well, her eyes swept over April's body and she easily admitted that April was possibly the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen.

When she came out, she saw April examine her closely, from top to bottom. Kimber wore a tiny black satin cap with white lace ruffles around the brim, and a black satin bustier, extremely tight, with little puffed sleeves at the same level as the top, below her bare shoulders. Kimber's breasts were pushed up, their creamy skinned tops swelling and threatening to burst loose at any moment. Below that, black satin panties decorated with white ruffles on the back, over very fine mesh black fishnet tights. Her shoes were black heels with a strap that buckled at her ankle, also a shiny black satin. Over the uniform in the front was a lacy white apron that didn't really hide much, but seemed only to confirm that the wearer was a maid, and not a magician or a magician's assistant. Wide ribbons on either side of the apron wrapped around Kimber's waist and tied in a bow at her back, the edges falling to the backs of her knees.

Kimber couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when she saw April's lips part softly while she surveyed Kimber, as she had been beginning to notice certain signs that she would have missed before her "awakening" with Jenny. And more, the very idea that April might be interested in her made Kimber's head grow light. No way, she thought, No freakin' way.

April showed her to the kitchen and instructed her to stay on hand, being inconspicuous until her services are requested. She showed her where the bar was, but was disappointed to find out that Kimber didn't know how to mix drinks. After giving her instructions to answer the door when people started arriving, April left Kimber alone, going upstairs.

Kimber walked around the ground floor, looking at the fine furniture, the books, and the art. She squatted down and ran her fingers through the soft, thick carpeting, and she sat on the big, comfy couch. Kimber looked around the beautiful room and her heart swelled with emotion. Of course April wanted everything in her life to be perfect, because for her, perfect was normal. April didn't have to scrape cereal out of a ratty old carpet and mop up spilled milk.

Lost in reverie, imagining rolling naked on the plush carpeting, Kimber was jerked back to reality with the doorbell sounded. She jumped up and hurried to the door, opening it to see Myra and Mike Reynolds. Myra was wearing a gorgeous yellow dress, her shoulders and arms bare, her dress showing off her cute legs from the knee down to her pretty yellow heels. Mike wore a blue blazer with tan slacks. Mike's and Myra's eyes widened with surprise as they looked Kimber over, and Myra's expression changed from haughty to angry. "Please, come in," Kimber said, stepping aside with a polite smile. "The lady will be down to join you in the living room shortly."

Myra marched to the stairs and began to climb, and Kimber hurried after her, saying, "Miss!" loudly, and then looking over her shoulder at Mike and saying, "Excuse me, make your self comfortable." Mike watched Kimber's ass, cupped admirably in the satin panties, and her stockinged legs as she hurried up the stairs, and muttered, "No problemo."

Kimber hurried after Myra, watching her burst into a room and begin to speak angrily. Kimber stopped in the doorway and saw Myra confronting April. Kimber interrupted Myra, and said, "I'm sorry Miss, the lady wouldn't wait downstairs."

April turned to Kimber and said, "That's alright, Kimber. You may go." And as Kimber paused in the hallway to eavesdrop, it occurred to her that while she hadn't been smiling, April's eyes betrayed her amusement.

"What's going on?" Kimber heard Myra asking April. "Why'd you have to make her dress up and look so hot?"

Whatever April said in response was too quiet to make out, but Myra growled, "That's not fair! Doesn't what I feel matter?" Kimber found that statement intriguing, but had to hurry away to keep from being discovered.

Kimber was bringing Mike an iced tea from the kitchen when Myra walked in and took a seat next to him. She noticed Myra's attention on Mike, and knew that he was going to catch all kinds of hell because of the way his eyes roamed over Kimber's body. "May I get you anything?" Kimber asked Myra, who just told her to leave them.

A bit later the doorbell sounded again, and Kimber showed in Peter Draeger and Hal Goldman, AKA Ben and Matt, who she knew from school. Both were on the swim team, and Hal and Kimber had gone out once, about a year before. They weren't close anymore, and hadn't even gone past a goodnight kiss then, but they were still friendly.

"Holy wow, Kimber!" Hal said, looking her over while they stood in the entry. "You look amazing! Do you work for the Winstons now?"

Smiling at the handsome blond young man, Kimber said, "Occasionally. It's good to see you." And then to both she said, "Please, come this way. The lady will be down shortly. May I get you anything? A drink?"

She took their drink orders, and as they greeted Mike and Myra, Kimber went into the kitchen to prepare their drinks. Peter and Hal had put up with a lot of jokes in high school, with Hal being compact and blond, Peter taller and thinner and dark haired, both boys handsome and popular. Nobody remembered who had started it, but they had been nicknamed "Ben" and "Matt", after Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, and the jokes were so prevalent that both actually had been known to answer when called by those names.

She was handing them their drinks when the doorbell sounded, and over the following fifteen minutes Kimber greeted and got drinks for Hannah and her longtime boyfriend Harry Eastman, Cindee Marks, and Gary Feldman and Theresa Hanlan. Kimber was standing in the corner of the room near the passage to the kitchen when April made her entrance.

Everyone rose to greet her and pay respect, and Kimber admitted again that she was stunning. She found herself missing the short time that they had actually been friends, and she wondered if things had been different, if she would have been there in a pretty dress instead of a maid's uniform.

Surprisingly, the entire evening went very smoothly for Kimber, although she went crazy with hunger as the caterers served the party guests until one of the caterers, a man named Tony, took pity on her and served up some of the extra food and asked in return only her company while she ate. She saw everyone out, Cindee Marks was last to leave, and was about to go change into her own clothes when April said, "Kimber, follow me please."

Book 3 -- Part Two

Revelations

Kimber followed April up to her bedroom and stood waiting for a moment, very curious. She became very uncomfortable when April removed her gown and stepped out of her shoes, and climbed onto her bed, reclining on the many pillows there. April now wore only a lacy blue strapless bra and matching panties, and she stretched out, luxuriating in the softness of her bed. If she had been stunning before, she was breathtaking then.

"Hang up my gown and put away my shoes," April commanded softly, and Kimber complied before returning to stand next to the bed again. Smiling softly, April said, "Rub my feet."

"No," Kimber replied, not moving, and she watched as April's lovely complexion and the soft, creamy skin of her neck and upper chest darkened immediately with anger.

"What?" April said, an edge to her voice. "What did you say to me?"

"I said no, April." Kimber said, and she didn't move.

"How dare you!" April shouted.

"April," Kimber said, her voice soft and even, "I'm not going to be your slave because you have those pictures of me. I want the pictures so I can destroy them, and everything that they represent, and I was willing to 'work' for you tonight because I thought you might be willing to give them to me."

"Why would I do that?" April asked, still very angry, but noticeably more calm.

"Because, April," Kimber said, "You're a nice person, regardless of what you did to me. I know you're angry. I was angry too, but you didn't cause my problems with Harrison, and I didn't cause yours. Harrison broke your heart, not me."

Shaking suddenly, April hissed, "You broke my heart!"

"For reasons that I don't want to go into," Kimber continued, "I'm willing to forget what you did to me. I'm dealing with that, and I know that when your head is clear, next week, in a year, or in five, you're going to realize what you did to me. But I'm willing to walk away from that. All I want is the pictures."

"And on another note," Kimber added quickly, though April was about to speak, "If we were still friends, and I think, I hope, that we still could be someday, I would have been happy to rub your feet, or your back, or anything else you wanted rubbed. But while you're holding those pictures over my head, I won't."

April was still angry, but she'd calmed enough to have really heard what Kimber had said. She ran her finger absently across her flat tummy and said, "Apparently we're at an impasse. I want you to do whatever I tell you to. You're a very good servant, surprisingly. You want the pictures. What if I give you the pictures, and you in turn agree to be my personal servant for, say, the next year?"

Kimber was actually shaken by the suggestion. She stood, considering the proposal. There was something about being April's personal slave that was exciting to Kimber, though she didn't really know why. She had actually enjoyed working the party, after all. She was about to agree when something else occurred to her. She remembered seeing April's lips part when she'd seen Kimber in uniform. She remembered the glances she'd caught from April throughout the evening. She thought about the possible reasons that she would have been made to serve them in that sexy maid uniform, without even a skirt, and then to be invited upstairs to touch April in her bedroom while she wore only her underwear?

"Why do you want me to be your slave?" Kimber asked, "Do you really need to humiliate me for a year, because I slept with the guy you were going to marry? I apologized, April! I told you that I thought you two had broken up. Is it really my fault that he broke your heart?" Putting her hands behind her back and clasping them over the big white bow. "I think that you're so mad at me for sleeping with your boyfriend that it doesn't matter what happens, you're just going to continue to hurt me."

April was beside herself with emotion, angry, pissed off, but still wiping away hurt tears. She sobbed lightly and said, "I don't know how many times I have to say this, you stupid little bitch. I didn't love Harrison. I don't love Harrison, and I don't give a damn about him at all." Kimber jumped when April rushed up off of the bed and took Kimber's shoulders and shook her, shouting, "You broke my heart!"

"Stop saying that!" Kimber exploded. "I didn't -" It didn't make any sense to Kimber, and she felt lost and confused. Her mind raced, trying to see what was supposed to be right in front of her. What would Jenny say? And as soon as she thought about Jenny, Kimber's heart became cold and it felt like it was sinking into her belly. Kimber's mouth opened and closed, and she finally stammered, "I b-broke your h-heart?"

Wailing suddenly, April released Kimber's shoulders and leaped onto her bed. Kimber watched her cry, saw her shake, and at once wanted to run from the room, to run far, far away, but also to take April into her arms and comfort her. She finally decided on the latter, sitting on the edge of the bed, the same bed she'd known so long ago as a wonderland. She put her hand on April's back and rubbed softly, remembering those days spent on this bed, brushing out each other's hair, playing games, or just lying there together talking about their dreams.

"April," Kimber said, but April shook her head violently. "April, please," Kimber tried again, but again she was rebuffed. Finally, Kimber stood and began to walk to the door, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor, and something gleaming and silver caught her eye. She turned toward April's elaborate vanity set and she picked up the ornate silver brush, remembering all of the times the girls had sat together, brushing out each other's hair. Kimber returned to the bed and climbed onto it, next to April. She began to brush April's hair, tentatively at first, but then more assuredly, pulling the soft bristles through April's golden tresses.

She pulled April into a sitting position, her legs folded beneath her, and Kimber continued to brush softly, watching April's shoulders relax as her sobs died away. Kimber heard April whisper something, and waited for her to repeat it before asking, "I'm sorry April, I couldn't hear you."

"I love you, Kimber," April whispered.

"I know you do, April," Kimber replied softly. "I know that now. Why didn't we stay friends, in high school?" Kimber asked.

"I tried," April said, "But whenever we'd talk you'd start talking about this boy or that who you were going out with, and I couldn't take it." Kimber nodded, and they were silent for a while.

"Can you stay?" April whispered, barely audible.

Kimber thought for a moment, then answered, "I'm seeing someone, April. I won't hurt her." And at the sound of the word "her," April spun around, her eyes wide and excited.

"Her, as in, a girl?" April spluttered, making Kimber laugh.

"Yeah," Kimber admitted. "I kind of like playing for both teams," she said, smiling and embarrassed at the same time. "Are you 'with' anyone?"

"Myra," April said, and Kimber gaped.

"Does she know how you feel about me?" Kimber asked, still incredulous. When April said that she did, Kimber exclaimed, "No wonder she hates me so much!"

"It's just physical for me," April said, "I'll break it off whenever you want."

Kimber smiled softly and thought of Jenny and said, "I don't know if I love her, but I think she's in love with me, and I'm going to try. I won't hurt her."

"Will you tell me if things don't work out between you?" April asked softly.

"Count on it," Kimber said, pressing her lips to April's. April immediately began to suck softly on Kimber's lips, and Kimber did the same. Kimber felt April's tongue teasing at her lip and she sent out her own tongue to greet it, and before she knew what was happening they were lying on the bed with their arms around each other, kissing passionately as if there would be no tomorrow. When they parted, Kimber gasped for air, feeling dizzy and warm and excited and - wow!

She worked herself out of April's arms and got down off of April's bed. She stood, swaying softly for a moment, and then she looked at April, who was smiling lazily, and said, "I'll be back, April. I don't know when, but I'll be back."

She had reached the doorway when she stopped and turned. She ran her hands over her body, over her breasts and down over her tummy to join together over her pussy, then back over her hips and sliding over her ass. Finally she brought her hands up to her hips and smiled at April, and she said, "April, when I come back? Have the uniform waiting for me. I like it."

Pausing once more, Kimber looked back at April and said, "Burn the pictures," and then she was gone.

Epilogue -- The Beginning

April clicked the send button, and her latest email to Kimber was on its way. She stood, thinking about the three years since those strange, terrible, wonderful events, and about how much had changed. Now twenty-two, April was a semester away from graduation, and had applied to both Yale and Harvard Law, and had received acceptance letters from both.

She had been active in her sorority but had never sought a leadership position, as that might have interfered with her studies. She had lived like a nun, forgoing any intimacy, aside from her weekly emails to Kimber. Kimber, who had to use the computer at the library, since she had refused April's gift of one. Kimber's mother had married her old boss, and Kimber had moved into a little apartment with her lover, Jenny. April still felt a pang when she thought of how happy they must be together.

"Yes?" April said, answering a tapping at her door. A feminine voice on the other side announced that she had a visitor, and April went into the hallway and started down the curving stair, pausing, and then moving slowly as she saw the scene below her.

The entry to the sorority house held a half dozen young women, five of them tall, beautiful, in dresses or skirts, all with high heels. Upper class sorority girls, in other words. But the sixth, the sixth stood in the center of the entry, chatting amiably with the others. She was short, and wore a jacket over a t-shirt, blue jeans with sneakers, and a baseball cap was snugged down over her voluminous dark hair. But oh, she was gorgeous.

April reached the bottom of the stairs and her visitor's big brown eyes twinkled when she saw her. She turned to April and held out her hands, and April hurried to her, her heels clicking sharply on the tile, and took the girl's hands in her own. April was at a loss for words.

Smiling, Kimber said, "You look beautiful," and April drew her to her breast, hugging her as tightly as she could and the smaller girl laughed. April released Kimber, then leaned down and kissed her softly, and Kimber kissed her back, a little more passionately, her little pink tongue teasing April's lips.

They parted, and April looked around at her shocked, embarrassed, and in one case horrified, sisters. She was still smiling, so she just shrugged to them and said to Kimber, "Let's go for a walk."

The girls walked down the sidewalk, Kimber on April's arm, her head against her shoulder, and Kimber told April of her breakup with Jenny. Jenny had met someone at work, another girl, and had fallen madly in love with her. Kimber said she had cried when Jenny told her, but it hadn't really hurt that much. She had never really developed the love for Jenny that she had wished for, and so hadn't really been hurt. The two were still friends, she reported.

"Why are you here?" April asked, enjoying every second of Kimber's companionship, her head on April's shoulder, the smell of her hair.

"I did a lot of soul searching," Kimber said softly. "I went out with a few guys, and even another girl, you know, grabbed a beer or whatever, but I found out that there was this person I couldn't get out of my head. I tried and tried, but she just kept being there, in my head, so beautiful and wonderful and, well, you get the idea."

April's pulse was racing, but she was determined to not interrupt this speech. She felt as though he whole life depended on what was said.

Kimber continued, "So, I moved out of my apartment, so Amy (that's her name) could move in. I stayed with Mom and Jerry for a week, and then, when I couldn't stand it anymore I quit my job with no notice and bought a bus ticket, and well, here I am."

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers