April and Kimber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

"Why are you here?" April asked again, her voice catching in her throat, "With me?"

Kimber stopped walking, and when April turned and faced her she saw the most beautiful smile she'd ever seen, on Kimber's face, lighting up the world. "Because I love you," Kimber said, and April's fingers went to her mouth, tears leaking in fast rivulets from her eyes. "Because I, Kimber Norton, am, and have been, in love with you, April Winston."

April wiped her cheeks as Kimber took her arm again and started walking, Kimber's head again resting on April's shoulder. April couldn't think, didn't know what to do - if her heart didn't just explode and kill her right then and there. Finally she asked, "Where are you staying?"

Kimber was silent a minute and then answered, "The bus station, unless you have another suggestion."

"A hotel," April said quickly, "We'll get you a hotel room, until we can get an apartment. I'll find you the nicest apartment-"

"Whoa there, Slugger," Kimber said, laughing. "I'm not letting you put me up in an apartment. I can work! But I'll take you up on the hotel room until I get settled."

"You can work as hard as you want," April said haughtily, "But you'll never be able to afford an apartment that I would live in."

"You askin'?" Kimber asked.

"Insisting," April replied, then said, "Let's get you that hotel room."

"Us," Kimber corrected, "Get us a hotel room."

The two continued on in silence, Kimber on April's arm, and April glanced down at Kimber frequently, nervously, wondering what she had gotten herself into even as she relished the opportunity to find out.

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers