April and the Old Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

I put a stick of butter into another frying pan and put it on the back burner on low. Next, I cracked six eggs into a mixing bowl, added the chopped-up green pepper and a generous handful of the shredded cheese, and stirred it with a wooden spoon. When the consistency was too watery, I added more cheese, stirred, and set it aside.

I took the last of the now cooked bacon from the pan and set it on a cold burner. I moved the pan with the melted butter to the hotter burner and when it started to simmer, I added the egg mixture, and slowly stirred as the eggs cooked. When they were almost finished, I turned off the burner, and gave them one more good stir.

I put four slices of bread in the toaster and filled two glasses with orange juice. When the toast popped, I buttered it, and put everything on the table. I took down two plates and scooped the eggs onto them. April grabbed them from me and took them to the table. I made sure all the burners were off, and we sat down to eat.

In between bites April said, "You are an excellent cook, just like Rachael Ray."

I chuckled and said, "I always thought I was more like Bobby Flay or Alton Brown."

She smiled and said, "Sorry, wrong gender. Do you watch cooking shows?"

I answered, "Yes, sometimes I even watch 'The Chew'." We both laughed about that one.

After we finished eating and she helped me clean up, we went into the family room and sat on the couch, and I asked, "I'd like to call your mother now, will she be awake?"

She lowered her eyes and said, "Yes, she works second shift at the hospital."

I said, "Look, I know you two had problems, but it is cruel of you to keep her in the dark. What is your mom's first name?"

She said "Sherry."

I gave her a surprised look and asked, "Your mother's name is Sherry Berry?" remembering a restaurant in Portland I used to frequent when I worked out there in the mid 1980's.

She giggled and said, "No, her name is Sherry Thomas. My deadbeat father's name was Franklin Berry. Like I told you before, when I was born, he named me, signed the birth certificate, and then disappeared."

I scratched my head and said, "Sherry Thomas, I rented a room in Pekin from an older couple named George and Irene Thomas, and I think they had daughter named Sherry...."

Before I could finish my sentence, she said excitedly, "Grampa George and Gramma Irene, you knew them?"

I smiled and said, "Yes I did, and I remember a skinny little redheaded girl with freckles and braids down to her waist."

She started giggling uncontrollably, so I said, "Alright, I need your mother's phone number. I'll talk to her first, and then hand you the phone. I'll leave the room and give you some privacy, so you two can to talk things out, OK?"

She pouted and gave me the number. I typed it into my cell, pressed the call button, and waited while it rang. After about eight rings, a sleepy sounding voice answered "Hello."

I asked, "Hello, is this Sherry Thomas?"

The voice answered, "This is she. Who are you, and how did you get this number?"

I answered, "Sherry, I don't know if you remember me, but my name is Fred Thompson. I rented a room from your parents, years ago when you were a teenager. How I got your number is the reason I'm calling you."

"Yes, I remember, you were that tall hunky construction worker that rented a room in one of my parent's rental houses when I was a skinny thirteen-year-old with long braids and braces," she answered.

I smiled as remembered the gangly little girl who followed me around like a little puppy when I wasn't working. I continued, "The reason for this call is sitting next to me in my home here in Alton, Illinois. Yesterday I met your daughter April when I 'saved' her from a potentially dangerous situation. I did not know who she was when I offered her a safe place to stay last night, and only found out she was your daughter this morning when I insisted on her calling you. I will give the phone to her now and let her tell you the whole story."

I handed the phone to April and said, "I'm going to leave you alone and do my laundry. When you are finished, I'll be downstairs."

April held up the phone to her ear and said, "Mommy," and started crying into the phone. I left the room and went to my bedroom to collect the dirty clothes that were waiting in the two full laundry baskets that were next to my bathroom door. You see, Friday had always been laundry day at the Thompson house.

I picked up the two baskets and headed downstairs. When I walked through the family room on the way to the basement, I could see that April was deep in a serious conversation with her mother, so I said nothing, and headed down the stairs to the 'laundry room'.

The 'laundry room', was in a corner of the large basement, and once there, I started the first load which was all whites, my underwear, socks and towels. After I started the machine, I walked to the other end of the basement and looked at my home studio.

It was still set up to take school portraits, as I hadn't used it since my collaboration with Mitch ended. I knew it needed to be changed around, but for what purpose?

My inspiration came when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the old white painted iron bed we had inherited from my late Mother-in-law's estate. I moved the light stands that held my strobes out of the way and hung a multi-colored muslin background on my tall stands over the neutral grey one and unrolled an 8' X 12' light grey rug on the unpainted concrete floor in front of the background.

Next, I moved the bedframe onto the rug at a slight angle to the background and slid the mattress onto it.

Stepping back to consider how it looked, I heard the washer going through its second spin cycle. I made it to the other end of the basement just as the machine stopped spinning and added fabric softener before restarting the machine for a second rinse.

I spent the next twenty minutes arranging my strobes around the bed, and when I thought I had them arranged properly, I stepped back and tried to visualize what it would look like with the lights on.

I realized that the washer had stopped, so I emptied it into the dryer, started it, and reloaded the washer with my second load, jeans, colored tee shirts, and sweatshirts.

I plugged in my strobes, turned them on, set them to ½ power, and turned on the 'modeling lights. I dimmed the basement lights and looked at the results. Satisfied with the results, and hearing the washer finish its second spin cycle, I went back across the basement and added fabric softener to the load and restarted it.

I was folding the first load that had just finished drying when I heard little footfalls on the basement steps, and soon saw a very happy April bouncing toward me. She saw what I was doing and helped me finish folding my whites. When we were done, the washer was done spinning, and she helped me load my other clothes into the dryer.

After I started the dryer, I asked her if she needed any laundry done. When she said yes, I told her to bring her things down, and gave her the empty laundry basket. We walked up the stairs together and I put my underwear in my dresser and the towels in the hall linen closet.

I met her in the upstairs hallway, me carrying an empty laundry basket, and her with a full one. Once in the basement, she busied herself, separating her delicate items from the regular ones, and started her first load. I went to my 'studio' area, and took four electronic slave triggers from my shelf, and connected them to my strobes. Then, I took my master trigger from the shelf, turned it on, and pressed the button, firing all four strobes simultaneously, verifying that everything was working properly.

The bright flash and the pops the units made caught April's attention, and she closed the lid on the washer that had started its cycle and came over next to me. She asked, "So this your studio." When I nodded, she said, "Cool," and ran over to the bed, jumping onto it, allowing her tee shirt to fly up and expose her bare vulva to me.

She blushed and said, "Oops, I let you see my little 'Kitty'."

I walked over and sat next to her on the bed, and said, "I have to say that it is the prettiest 'Kitty' I have ever seen."

She looked at me and asked, "Really, you think my 'Kitty' is pretty?" She took her shirt off and said, "Do you like my little boobies?"

I smiled as I gazed at the loveliest young woman I had ever seen. Her breasts were perfectly shaped B cup orbs that protruded like two halves of a football, with bright pink nipples that stood up like pencil erasers, and lighter pink areolas that were the size of quarters. The rest of her body was perfect from her tiny waist to her perfect hips and legs to her tiny feet that I guessed were about size five. She had her legs spread apart, and I could see now that her vulva was an 'innie', covered with a light down that was two shades lighter than the hair on her head.

I said, "Yes, you have very pretty boobies. I think you are a very beautiful young woman."

She grasped her boobs, and said, "Really, you don't think they're too small?"

I said, "No, I don't. Actually, I prefer smaller boobs, but I guess I'm not like most men. You see, I don't think boobs are the sexiest part of a woman. I think that what you call your 'Kitty' is much sexier. Boobs are for feeding children, but your 'Kitty' is for having sex and giving life."

She lay back on the bed, spread her legs farther apart, took her fingers and spread her vulva open wide enough that I could see her labia minora and the entrance of her small virginal vagina. I stared at the most intimate part of her body. It was bright pink and getting very wet from her juices. I was totally captivated by its beauty.

I was jarred out of my fog when she asked, "Do you have your phone? If you do, please take a picture of 'Kitty'. I can't see myself very well, and I really want to look at her, close-up."

I got out my phone and took the shot. I saved the photo and showed it to her. She said, "Wow, she really is pretty. I've seen other girl's but most of them were ugly compared to mine." She stuck a finger into her vagina, pulled it out and licked the juices off it, and said, "That's yummy, you wanna taste?"

When I nodded, she stuck her finger back in her vagina again, pulled it out, and stuck it in my mouth. The taste was like ambrosia. This young woman was not only lovely, but she tasted like heaven. She reached over and squeezed the bulge in my jeans and smiled.

Just then, we heard the dryer buzz and we both went to the other side of the basement to fold my second load of laundry. She had left her shirt laying on the bed, so standing next to me nude was a bit distracting. When we finished, her first load was done, so as she I took my laundry back upstairs and put it away. While I was gone, she loaded her 'delicates' into the dryer, and loaded the rest of her clothes into the washer.

Next, I grabbed a fitted sheet, a pale pink bedspread, two pillows, and pillow shams that matched the bedspread from the linen closet. When I came back downstairs, April had redressed in her Led Zeppelin shirt, and was folding her 'delicates' in the empty laundry basket. She watched me as I made the bed, and when I finished, she came over next to me, and asked, "Are you planning on taking photographs?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, I have been thinking about shooting here again since we first met yesterday. I have never done a boudoir themed photoshoot by myself. I attended a workshop last fall in Chicago held by a famous fashion photographer. He taught us about lighting, make-up, wardrobe, and posing. He even let us shoot with some of the models he had brought with him. I learned a lot, but I have been unable to find any models down here that I wanted to work with. The ones that would work for free weren't attractive enough, and the ones that were all expected me to pay them. The offer you made me yesterday is suddenly making good sense to me now."

Her eyes got big and she said, "Really, you would do that for me?" I told her I would and helped her fold her laundry, noticing that her bras were 32B, and her panties were XS.

I said, "Yes, we would be helping each other, I get to work with a gorgeous model, and you get a portfolio for your budding modeling career. We can teach each other, and nobody loses."

She smiled from ear to ear, and said, "That sounds great, when do we start?"

I said, "How about later this afternoon. Finish your laundry and get dressed. We need to go shopping for some things for you. I'm guessing you need some makeup and some personal hygiene items. The lingerie you were just washing is nice but a little too plain for what I have in mind. Do you have anything fancier?"

She said, "Yes, I have some sexy stuff I stole from Ralph that I've never worn."

I said, "OK, finish up here and get dressed. I'll take you to the beauty parlor next door to the Walgreens in town. There's a hairdresser and cosmetologist there that went to school with my daughter, and she will know how to get you ready for a real professional shoot."

She smiled and said, "Do you really think I'm gorgeous?"

I crouched down, took her face in my hands and said, "Absolutely, and when Lori is finished, you will be breathtaking."

April finished folding her 'delicates', put her other clothes in the dryer, and we went upstairs. She went to 'her room', to get dressed. When she came down, dressed in a pair of distressed jeans and a tank top (without a bra) under a jean jacket, and wearing a pair of red Chuck Taylors, she said, "The clothes in the dryer can stay, because the wrinkles will add character."

I handed her my pocket notebook and a pen, and said, "April, please write down the names and types of feminine hygiene products you need, the type of deodorant, razor and shaving product you prefer, and whatever else you need. We will get the cosmetics from Lori at the beauty shop."

As we drove to the hairdresser's, April wrote down everything I had asked her to. When we arrived at 'Fantastic Sam's', owned by Samantha Bowen, I took her inside and Introduced her to my daughter's friend Lori, saying, "This is April. Her agent sent her to me for photos, but he didn't prepare her by having her hair and makeup done. Could you prepare her for a fashion photoshoot, and show her how to do her own makeup in the future?"

Lori answered, "Anything for you Mr. Thompson, I'll give her the works."

I thanked her and said, "I'll send the bill to her agent, and tell the idiot he owes me, big."

April handed, my notebook and pen back to me, and I went next door to Walgreens to purchase the 'personal necessities' April needed. Next, I drove two blocks to VS, to purchase some 'good' lingerie for April. I knew her sizes because I had helped her fold her 'delicates' and had been able to properly size her up as she was 'posing' nude on the bed in the basement.

It was after noon by the time I returned to the hairdressers, Lori was just finishing with April, and handed her a bag of samples as she totaled up the charges. I gave her my AMEX card, and she rang up the sale. I signed the slip, and left Lori a tip. When we left the shop, and I saw April in the daylight, she looked like a different person. Lori had done her hair and makeup like a Hollywood starlet.

When April noticed I was staring at her and asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?" When I told her that she looked 'glamorous', she told me I was crazy. When we walked past a storefront and she saw her reflection in the windows, she stopped and stared. Finally, she said, "I really do look glamorous. The lighting in the shop made me look plain compared to this."

We got back in my pickup and headed home. When we got there, April saw me grab the Walgreens sack and the pink VS bag from the back seat. When we got inside, I handed them to her and said, "Here are your 'essentials', and a few things I got you for the photoshoot. Why don't you try them on and see if I guessed your sizes correctly while I fix us something to eat."

Ten minutes later, as I was just finishing making cold cut sandwiches, April came bounding into the kitchen wearing the white lace corset with attached garters, lace topped hose, lacy bra, and matching thong. I watched as she turned around slowly, and said, "It me fits perfectly, you're a good guesser."

She took a bite out of the sandwich I had made for her and washed it down with two swallows of the cold can of Coke I had sitting on the counter, and said, "Be right back," as she ran back up the stairs.

A few minutes after she left, she returned wearing a black outfit, exactly like the white one she had just tried on. She did the same spin, and said, "I think this one makes me look naughtier than the white one, what do you think?"

When I told her I agreed, she took another bite of her sandwich, washed it down with the Coke, and went back upstairs.

This time she came down wearing the third outfit I had purchased at VS, a red version with hearts embroidered into the cups of the bra, and the front of the thong shaped like a heart. April spun around and said, "Oh Daddy, this one is really hot. It makes me feel horny!"

She took another bite, washed it down, and rushed back up the stairs.

About ten minutes later, she came down wearing a sheer pink chemise over a tiny string pink bikini that had holes in the centers that allowed her nipples to poke through, and a thong bottom with an open crotch that exposed her beautiful vulva. As she turned around slowly, I saw that the string disappeared between her perfectly shaped ass cheeks.

She took off the chemise, put it on a snack bar stool and stood in front of me with her hands on her hips, her legs apart, and said, "What do you think Daddy, do I look good enough to eat?"

I looked into the hypnotic green eyes, and slowly scanned down her body. From that turned up button nose, her full sultry lips adorned with blood red lipstick, her perfectly shaped boobs with erect nipples, her perfect 'innie' navel, her beautiful, now completely hairless vulva that was peeking at me through the gap in her panties, and dripping her juices on the kitchen floor, to the nails of her hands on her hips and the ones on her toes, also painted the same blood red color. She was a vision, and my 'little soldier' was at attention, and as hard as iron.

I took a deep breath, and said, "Yes you do, but dinner will have to wait till later. We have some important photos to take." I walked closer to her, took the handkerchief out of my pocket, and when I gently wiped the ooze from her dripping vulva she shivered. Then I said, "April, please put your chemise back on, and go back upstairs. Grab the other three outfits and meet me in the basement. We have a lot of work to do, OK?"

She smiled saying, "OK Daddy," and left.

I walked down the basement stairs with my head spinning and thought, 'Her vulva is hairless, how did that happen?' then I remembered an item on the beauty shop receipt titled 'Waxing'. Then I thought, 'Damn she's hotter than a wet dream!' and then my dream came back to me. 'Why does she keep calling me Daddy? Does she have a father fetish?' When I stepped off the bottom step, I pulled myself together and realized I had work to do. I had a chance to take erotic boudoir photos of an incredibly sexy young woman who seemed willing to do anything I asked of her.

I walked across the basement, turned on my strobes, straightened the comforter, and fluffed the pillows. I grabbed a white hand towel, a full sized white bath towel and washrag. I wet the washrag, wrung it out, and put it and the towels on a stool that I placed behind the strobe unit near the foot of the bed.

I dimmed the basement lights half way, got out my trusty D810, reformatted the memory card, and mounted my 100mm f2.8 Macro-Nikkor on it. I set the camera to ISO200, f1-4.5 aperture, and 1/200 shutter speed. I sipped my trigger into the slot on top of the viewfinder and took a test shot.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers