April and the Old Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

I saw it was overexposed, so I set the aperture to f6, and took another test shot. The image on the camera's monitor confirmed my settings were correct, so I was ready to shoot. I put the camera on the foot of the bed and turned around to see April with her arms full of clothes.

I took the three VS outfits from her and led her to the basement 'powder room', that I had remodeled to make it large enough to be a real 'dressing room'. I hung up them on the rack attached to the wall and looked her over to make sure she was ready. Seeing that every hair was in place, her 'costume' was in order, and her makeup was perfect, we went back to the 'studio'.

I gave her the small hand towel, and told her to sit on the bed, on the towel so that if she got 'exited' the towel would absorb her 'juices'. She giggled and did as I asked. I took two shots and looked at the results. They were perfect, so I had her take her hands from her knees, placing them on the comforter on either side of her, and spread her legs slightly. I took two more shots, confirmed they were good, and continued taking more, repositioning her after every two or three shots.

Next, I had her take off the pink chemise and started taking more explicit shots of her that displayed both her exposed nipples and vulva. Eventually I had her take off her top, moved in closer, and took topless waist up shots of her playing with her boobies, and then took close-up shots of her rock-hard nipples.

Then I had her lie down and take off her thong. At first, I took full length shots of her beautiful nude body, then I moved in closer, and noticed her vulva was leaking. I grabbed the larger white towel, and asked April to raise up. I pulled the smaller towel from under her and replaced it with the larger towel, doubled over.

I knelt next to the bed and said, "You're very aroused right now, aren't you?"

April grinned at me and said, "I'm really horny, Daddy."

I decided to 'push the envelope'. I kissed her on her forehead and said, "April, I'd like to take photos of you while you masturbate. Are you comfortable allowing me to do that?"

She smiled and said, "I would love to do that for you Daddy."

I told her, "OK, but I may want to have you to stop a few times while I take pictures of your cum dripping out of 'Kitty', will that be alright?"

April spread her legs as far apart as possible and said, "Start shooting Daddy."

I climbed onto the foot of the bed and started taking photos. I captured her tightly closed vulva that was already wet and kept shooting as she slowly spread it open with her fingers, exposing her swollen pink inner lips. Then she started using her right index finger to rub her tiny erect clitoris until it stood up like a miniature penis, and she started to moan softly.

Her juices started to flow more as April inserted two fingers of her left hand in her vagina, hesitating so I could capture that image before she started strumming her G spot. She really knew how to make her body hum, and soon she was on the verge of an orgasm.

When I noticed April starting to moan louder and shake, I moved back about a foot and a half just in time to avoid being sprayed by the gusher that erupted from her vagina. I captured twelve images of her squirting orgasm and then moved in for six close-ups of her wide-open vagina as the last of her juices oozed out on to the towel and she lay semi-conscious on the bed.

I took some shots of her face as she was still in orgasmic bliss, turned off my camera and put it on the stool where I had put the towels earlier. I grabbed the wash cloth, got up and went to the dressing room where and ran warm water over it. I grabbed another large towel and returned to the bed to clean April up.

She was starting to come around when I knelt beside her and gently wiped her juices from her vulva and the surrounding area. April smiled with her eyes still closed and started to purr like a kitten. When I finished drying her with the other towel, she sat up and kissed me passionately, driving her tongue deep into my mouth.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Wow Daddy, that was intense. I've never had one feel that good before. Did you get good pictures of me cumming?"

I grinned and said, "I most certainly did, little girl. I don't think I've ever seen anyone cum harder than you just did, not even Marilyn Chambers."

April looked at me puzzled and said, "Marilyn who?"

I explained, "She was a famous porn star way back in the 1970's, when your mom was a little girl. I have a couple of her films on VHS, I'll have to show you some time." I helped her up and we walked to the dressing room. I sat her on the toilet, and realized that she was still trembling and said, "Do you feel like shooting some more tonight? If you don't, we can finish tomorrow."

April smiled and said, "Daddy, that really did take a lot out of me. I've never cum that hard before, and I feel a little dizzy. I think I'd like to soak in that big bathtub upstairs, if that's alright with you."

I told her that was fine with me and handed her a terrycloth robe I had hanging in the dressing room. I told her, "Go upstairs and relax while I put everything away."

April stood up and started to leave, but stopped and said, "Daddy, I forgot to tell you something. When I was talking to my mother today, she was so happy to hear from me, she told me the reason she was so mad at me when I left was because she had planned a big surprise for my twenty-first birthday. Did you know it was Sunday?"

I smiled and said, "Yes I did April, you showed me your driver's license, remember?"

She said, "Of course I did, silly me. Anyway, my mom said she has a gift she has been waiting all my life to give me on my twenty-first, and she wants to give it to me in person."

Then April looked at me with those green eyes that I was realizing I could never resist, and said, "The trouble is, she couldn't get off work soon enough to get here by Sunday, but she can make it by Monday. Could we pick her up at the bus station in St. Louis on Monday afternoon at Two?"

I answered, "It will be my pleasure to pick up your mother, April," and thought, 'I can only imagine how beautiful her mother must be now. If Sherry is even half as hot as he daughter, I'll have a constant hardon the whole time she's here'.

I shook myself out of my fog and asked her, "April, why do you call me Daddy? We're not related and although I am someone's Daddy, I'm not yours."

She hugged me tight, and sobbed as she said, "I never knew my father because he left the day I was born. My whole life my mother always told me how important her father was to her, and all the important things they did together. She has always felt like I had been cheated of those things because the man who fathered me did not stick around. When I told her about you, she was very happy, and said that you could be my surrogate father. Would you be willing to do that for me?"

I smiled and said, "I would be proud to be your surrogate father April," and hugged her back. I kissed her on the top of her head, and when I gave her cute little butt as pat as she was walking away, she giggled.

When she disappeared up the stairway, I cleared my head, and went to the other end of the basement where I powered unplugged my strobes, took the memory card out of my camera, put it in my pocket and put my camera away in the cabinet where I stored my photo equipment. I locked everything up, and turned the basement lights off as I left the basement.

I realized I was hungry, so I warmed up the leftover lasagna and ate it for dinner as the sun set. After I finished, I went to my bedroom. I turned on the computer on the bedroom desk, and when it finished warming up, I inserted the memory card into the slot of the reader.

When the dialog box opened on the screen, I clicked 'Download Images', and watched as the machine did its work. When the upload was finished, I opened my editing program, and clicked on the file containing the images I had just downloaded I had named 'April 3/30/2016'.

I scanned through the images and looked more closely at the ones that looked particularly good. As I got near the end of the 685 images in the file, I realized that my 'little soldier' was straining against my jeans. I took off my sweatshirt and jeans and continued browsing through the images. By the time I got to the close-up images of April's orgasming vulva, I realized that my left hand was stroking my erection while my right was operating the mouse.

I let go of both and just stared at the lovely wet image of April's most intimate area that filled my whole monitor. Her erect clitoris was at the top of the image, and her gaped open vagina, was dead in the center. Suddenly, I erupted, spewing my seed all over my undershirt and shorts without my hand even touching myself.

I got up, took off my shirt and boxers, and went to the bathroom. I dropped my 'soiled' underwear on the floor and stepped into the shower where I rinsed off the residue of my 'accidental discharge'. I dried off, wrapped the towel around me, and returned to the bedroom.

I sat down at the computer and looked at the image that was still on the screen. It was incredibly sharp and showed every detail of April's 'Kitty'. I made a copy of the RAW image and edited it to a size that I could use on my phone. I e-mailed it to myself and shut down my computer. I took my phone from the pocket of my jeans, and opened my e-mail app. I opened the message I had just sent, opened the 'image', and saved it as my 'background' and 'screensaver' images.

I turned off my phone and turned it back on. When the phone finished turning on, the screen was filled with April's 'Kitty' staring back at me. I turned the phone off, climbed into bed and turned off the lights, dressed only in a towel.

I soon fell into a deep sleep, and much like the previous night. This time later at night, I again felt a sensation on my manhood. This time it felt like small hands stroking my 'little soldier'. When I opened my eyes, I saw two nude women in bed with me. One of them was April, and the other was what looked like an older version of her.

They were facing each other on either side of me with April kneeling next to my left hip, and the older woman kneeling next to my right hip. The older redhead was encouraging April, saying, "That's it Baby, Stroke that cock and get it really hard, just like Mommy taught you."

Then the older woman told her to climb on top of me, and when April did, the older woman held my erection, and aimed it at the April's vulva that was hovering a few inches above my 'little soldier's' head. I watched enrapt, as she lowered herself onto me until I felt an obstruction. The older woman climbed behind the younger one and pushed down on her shoulders.

I felt the obstruction give way as April screamed, and slid down onto me until our pubic bones slammed into each other. I felt her vagina relax slightly, as the look of pain changed to one of pleasure. The older woman said, "OK Baby, we popped your 'Cherry'. Now fuck your Daddy till you cum!"

For the second night in a row, I woke up with a start. This time I had filled the towel with my seed, but it was still dark outside. I sat up in bed and thought, 'What the fuck is happening to me?'

I walked into the bathroom and showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, and dressed for the day. I picked up my phone and headed downstairs. I made coffee, filled a mug and sat on the family room couch. I drank my coffee and waited for the sun to rise, trying to process the two dreams I had experienced.

I thought about the first dream, and what had happened during the day that followed. I couldn't dismiss the similarities and differences between them. Then I thought about the dream I had awoken from, less than an hour before. I thought, 'What the fuck is going to happen today?'

I watched the first rays of sunrise and decided not to ponder the dreams and just let the day unfold before me. I finished my coffee and decided to go back downstairs to reconfigure my 'studio'. When I walked onto the basement and turned the lights on, I had another 'inspiration'.

I decided to shoot without the bed, and take today's photos of April with her standing, thinking they would be more sensual, and less explicit. I took the bedspread and pillows off the bed and put them on top of the washer. I took the mattress from the bed and leaned it up against the wall where it was before I moved it and put the bed frame next to it.

I rearranged the lighting so that it would properly illuminate a model standing in the center of the grey carpet. I took an old floor lamp, placed it where April would be standing, and covered it with an old raincoat I had.

I plugged in the lights, turned them on and dimed the basement lights so I could see the results of my changes. My arrangement was close, but not quite what I had visualized. I tweaked the lighting until I was satisfied with the results and turned everything off. I removed my 'stand in' model, went back upstairs.

I realized that I was hungry and decided to make oatmeal. In the freezer and saw a bag full of apples I had cut into little pieces back in November. I put it into the microwave on 'Defrost' for three minutes and got the box of oatmeal from the cabinet.

I filled a saucepan about 1/3 full with water, and put it on the stove. I turned on the burner and waited for it to simmer. When it was bubbling, I turned down the burner, added the apples, and then just enough oatmeal to reach the right consistency. I stirred the mixture until the oats were cooked, and the mixture reached the proper consistency. I turned off the burner, sprinkled some ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg onto the mixture, gave it a few more stirs, and removed it from the burner.

When I turned around, I saw a very sleepy April making her way down the stairs wearing the same white robe she had on when she left the basement the evening before. I poured her a coffee and handed it to her as she came into the kitchen. She sat down at the counter and took two large gulps before she opened her eyes completely. After two more swallows she was completely awake and said, "Something smells really good."

I filled a bowl with the hot cereal, sprinkled some brown sugar on it, and added a little bit of milk before I set it down in front of her with a spoon. She had half of the bowl inside of her before she said, "Wow this is really good," and didn't stop until her bowl was empty. I was halfway into mine when she finally said, "Wow, I was really hungry, can I have some more?"

I got up and refilled her bowl, gave it back to her and finished mine. When she finished her second bowl and the juice that was also in front of her, she said, "I don't know why I was so hungry this morning?"

I smiled and said, "You missed dinner last night, because you were exhausted from your earlier 'activities'."

She blushed and said, "Yea, I guess I did wear myself out. So, what is on the agenda for today?"

Realizing I had bought 'costumes' with stockings but had neglected to buy shoes, I asked, "April, do you have any heels?" She shook her head 'No', so I asked, "Do you wear a size 5?"

She looked surprised and answered, "Yes I do, you are really good at guessing sizes, Daddy."

'There she goes with that 'Daddy' thing again', I thought, and answered, "My next door neighbor is small like you. I'll give her a call when you are getting dressed and see if she can loan us some shoes for you to wear with the hose you'll be wearing for our shoot today. Why don't you get dressed in something like you wore yesterday to the beauty parlor. I'll call my neighbor and see if she still has some shoes we can borrow.

After April disappeared up the stairs, I called Zelda. After a lot of 'how have you been' back and forth, I told her about April, and asked if she still had any of her 'sexy' high heels. She told me that although her feet had swollen and hadn't been able to wear any of them in years, she didn't have the heart to get rid of them, and still had about a dozen pairs. I asked if we could come over to try them on, she said, "Come right over Fred, I'll put the coffee on."

As I disconnected the call, I looked at my phone and saw April's beautiful 'Kitty' looking back at me, just as she bounced down the stairs, smiling from ear to ear. I clicked my phone off, put it in my pocket, and cleared my head. We headed out the door and walked next door.

Zelda and her husband Phillip had lived next door for years before we bought our house. Phillip was a retired engineer, and Zelda had been a fashion model in her younger years. She looked beautiful in the photos of her that adorned their house, but her time on the runway had only lasted a few years as a 'petite' model, because she was only 5' tall. She did, however have a long career as a shoe model. Her tiny feet fit the 'sample shoes' that you see on the shelves of the stores, so she worked steadily into her late forties.

Zelda met us at her door and gave me a big hug. Then she looked at April and said, "My, aren't you pretty. If I were into girls, I would just 'eat you up." The two women looked at each other, as if they were sizing each up, and kissed politely.

April smiled at the beautiful blonde woman who looked more than twenty years younger than the seventy plus she had lived, and said, "I've been told that I taste delicious, so if you're hungry I'd let you have a taste." This broke the ice, and both women laughed heartily.

Zelda led us into her living room where she had carafe of coffee, three cups and saucers, spoons, cream and sugar on a silver tray that was in the middle of her coffee table. In the middle of the room were a dozen or more shoe boxes, stacked neatly in several piles.

Zelda poured our coffee, and we all fixed ours to taste, and Zelda told me to sit in the large high-backed Chesterfield chair her husband always used. The two ladies took a few sips of their coffee, and then Zelda said, "OK, let's get to work."

They spent the next three hours trying shoes on April's tiny feet, finally narrowing their choices to six pairs. There was a black pair, a blood red pair, a cherry red pair, a navy blue pair, an alligator pair, and a white pair. All of the shoes had 4" heels, and remarkably, April had no problem walking in any of them.

When I was asked for my opinion, I said, "The black pair and the white pair will match the outfits we have in those colors, but I'm unsure which red shoe will match the red outfit we have. The cherry red shoes will match the clothing, but the blood red will match the lipstick and nail polish."

April responded, "I love all of them, and even though I don't have an outfit to match, I really love the alligator and the blue ones."

Zelda grabbed the blue pair and said, "April sweetie, grab the alligator pair and follow me. They disappeared into the back of the house where I knew the bedrooms were. Ten minutes later, they reappeared, with April wearing the navy blue heels and an, off the shoulder navy blue dress that looked like something Cristina Hendricks would have worn on 'Mad Men', that is if she was 5' tall and had smaller boobs.

April did a slow turn, and when I gave her a 'Wolf Whistle', she blushed, and Zelda let out a 'belly laugh'. Zelda walked over to me and said, "I take it that you approve?"

I smiled and nodded. Then Zelda said, "OK sweetie, that one's a winner, let's try something else, and the two disappeared down the hall.

Ten minutes later, they returned, and the outfit that April was wearing took my breath away. She had on the alligator shoes, and the dress was a very revealing skin-tight leopard skin number that was slung over one shoulder. It had an open back that showed the top of April's butt-crack and was split up the sides from where it ended, four inches above her knees, to the where waistband of her panties would be, had she been wearing any.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers