April Blossoms Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife teaches hubby how to really make love.
2.9k words
4.41
57.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is April. This is a continuation of my story on the day I learned how to truly enjoy sex. My husband, Kevin and I had never had a good sex life because I didn't have any experience when we got married and all he thought of was himself. This led to major problems and drove me to confide in my mom. Earlier today, her and my stepdad had given me one hell of a lesson in enjoyable sex. Kevin was still out with his buddies when I got home. I was worn out from my afternoon so I ate a snack and went to bed.

Later that night Kevin came home feeling frisky. He always gets that way when he has been drinking. He climbed into bed and started his usual groping. After my very enjoyable afternoon, I wasn't in the mood for his slam, bam, thank you ma'am style of sex so I tried to put him off. "Kevin, not tonight please" Immediately I could see the anger flare in his eyes as it always did when I didn't want sex which had been frequently up until now. Before he could say anything, I remembered how enjoyable sucking George's cock had been and said, "What if I give you a blow job instead."

Kevin was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This was his April who hated sex and had flatly refused to participate in oral sex many times offering him a blowjob. While he stood there speechless, I moved over to him, unzipped his jeans, pulled them and his briefs down and started to slowly stroke his cock. Even though we had been married for almost two years, I had never really paid any attention to Kevin's cock, it was just something to be endured. But, now as I stroked it, I noticed that it was about eight inches long and very thick. My tongue flicked out teased the tip. Kevin let out a moan and it immediately jumped straight up. I was impressed with my power to make it grow so quickly not to mention the unusual tingling I felt in my pussy as I watched his cock get hard.

My tongue flicked the tip a few more times, every time my tongue came in contact with his cock it would jump and Kevin would moan. I slowly took the whole tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around and around like I was working on a large lollypop. Kevin's hips were beginning to thrust now, so I wrapped a thumb and forefinger around the base of his shaft and started to stroke it at the same time working his now very hard cock in and out of my mouth. Kevin was really thrusting now and saying " Oh yeah baby, suck that cock, oh baby that's good, so good, suck that cock."

Kevin's talking really turned me on and I really started to work on his cock, whenever I would pull back, I let my teeth lightly graze the bulb of his cock and then swirl my tongue all around the tip. This drove Kevin crazy, he grabbed my head, pulling it in to meet his hard thrust, slamming that cock into my mouth all the time moaning, "Oh yea, fuck yea, suck your man's big cock." I felt Kevin's cock start to throb and grow noticeably larger in my mouth, then his body stiffen. Then " OH SHIT "FUCK ITS SO GOOD I'M CUMMINNG AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" and with one final thrust he exploded in mouth. I swallowed the first couple of blast but then it was too much and some escaped around his cock and ran down my chin. His cum seemed a little saltier than George's but still tasted delicious to me. As I wiped his cum off my chin and licked my fingers clean He just looked at me and said " April, I love you, that was awesome, where did you learn to do that." The first words were music to my ears, but the last ones concerned me, but I decided to bluff my way through.

"Kev, don't be angry, but we had to do something, we couldn't go on like we were so I asked my mom for some advice and she gave me a few pointers." Kevin looked astonished and said, " Your mom told you how to do that?" I told him " Yes and a few other things too, Kev, sex is a two way street and if both partners consider each others needs and feelings, it can be great for both. I guess what I'm trying to say is you are going to have to start doing some things for me where I can enjoy our lovemaking as much as you just enjoyed that blow job."

Kev smiled at me and said, "I have no idea what you are talking about but if that was any example of what I can expect, I'm willing to try anything." My mom gave me a few other suggestions for us to try and I'll explain them to you at the right time" I cringed a little at this lie, but didn't think that he could handle knowing that my stepdad had fucked the shit out of me. Kev just smiled and said once again, " That was awesome, I'll try anything you say, Gone to take a shower."

I lay back on the bed and reran Saturday's events through my mind. It had been a glorious day and I was content and happier than I had been in a long time. Kevin came to bed and I guess he was worn out from his drinking and blowjob because as soon as his head hit the pillow he was asleep. Thinking about earlier in the day and the blowjob I had just given him, my pussy started to ache. Subconsciously my hand wandered down to touch my panties and I was surprised to find that they were soaked. I remembered the look on my mom's face earlier in the day when she was fingerfucking herself and before I knew it, I was sliding my panties off.

I could not believe what I was going to do because before now, I had never even dreamed of touching myself in a sexual nature, but today had me craving sex, any kind of sex. I timidly stroked my pubic area and then slid a finger between my pussy lips; my pussy was dripping cunt juice. I started to slowly work a finger in and out of my very wet pussy while my other hand found my clit and started to lightly massage it. Before long, I was writhing with pleasure and biting my lip to keep from moaning out loud for fear of awakening Kev. I now had two fingers fucking my pussy as hard and fast as I could. My other hand was vigorously rubbing my clit. I felt the onset of an orgasm begin way down deep somewhere in the core of my body. As it built and built, I could keep quiet no longer.

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" I screamed as my body convulsed and shook in a powerful orgasm. As I slowly came down, I looked at Kev to see if I had awakened him but he was still in never never land. As I lay there thinking about how before today I had never had an orgasm and in one short afternoon and evening I had more than I could count, I drifted off to join him.

I slept better than I had in many a night. I awoke the next morning on my side to find Kevin spooning me with his arm laid over me, his hand holding a breast. His semi hard cock was pressed up against my naked ass and it dawned on me that I didn't have on panties. I guess that I was so relaxed last night after masturbating myself to orgasm that I had forgotten to put them back on. I briefly wondered what was happening to me as I realized I was already getting horny again this morning. I rolled over and looked at Kevin. He was still sleeping soundly with a small smile on his face. I realized just how much I loved him and hoped that we could work out our sexual problems.

With that thought in mind, I slid under the covers and found his cock. I slid his briefs down, then kiss his balls. The fuzz on them, tickling my nose made me giggle. I then slowly licked all the way up the underside of his shaft and gave the tip a little kiss. I repeated this several times, stopping long enough at the top to swirl my tongue around a the tip a few times. Kev moaned in his sleep and his cock started to stand straight up. I couldn't resist any long and took the whole thing in my mouth and slowly started to work it in and out, my hands massaging his balls. All of a sudden the covers flew back and Kev was smiling down at me. "I don't know what has come over you, but I like it." He exclaimed. I smiled back at him and said. "Remember, like I said last night it's a two way street."

He just looked at me and I asked " Kev, have you ever eaten pussy?" He looked at me as if not knowing how to answer and finally said " Yeah, a few times, but the girl didn't seem to enjoy it."

"Kev, please don't be mad, but maybe you didn't do it right. Let's try it like my mom told me." Another little white lie, I thought. Kev really surprised me when he answered "Sure, April, I've been thinking about what you said last night. You have needs too and I guess that I've been a jerk about my needs, but I do love you and am willing to try and change so I'll try anything you want if it helps you enjoy it too." Then he laughed and added "Especially if I get a blow job like last night out of it every now and then."

"Deal" I said as I hugged him. The hug let to a long passionate kiss.

After the kiss, we lay there a moment just cuddling and I explained to him that I needed loving, not just sex. That my body took awhile to get warmed up, but that the time spent warming up could be pleasurable for both of us and make the end result even better. He kissed me again and said," I'm yours oh great one, command as you will."

"Kiss me Kev, " I said " Every where, kiss my eyes, my lips, my cheeks, my neck, stomach, breasts, legs, thighs, and even my pussy, but save it for last, kind of like dessert." He smiled and started to kiss my face and neck but was moving way too fast. "Slow, Kev, slow is better." He just nodded and then started to make sweet love to me. He slowly butterfly kissed my eyes, cheeks, neck forehead and then brushed my lips with his. As our lips met, I grabbed his head and held it to me as I plunged my tongue deep into his mouth. He grunted his surprise and begins to return my kiss in the passionate manner I had long dreamed of. We eventually broke our kiss and he started butterfly kissing his way down my neck and chest until he reached my breasts. "Make love to them Kev, adore them." I whispered He never acknowledged hearing but begin to gently knead them as his tongue teased first one nipple, then the other. Before long my body was writhing on the bed and I was crying out to him " Yes, yes. Oh Kev, sooo good, suck my titties, ooooohh yyeeeeeessss." Kev looked up at me and said, "You know, this may sound weird but I'm getting hot turning you on."

"Not at all" I replied, "Giving you that blow job did the same thing for me. By the way, you're doing a fine job, feel my pussy." I could feel the cunt juice seeping out of my pussy. I was that hot. "APRIL!" he exclaimed as his hand touched my pussy, "You're pussy is literally hot to the touch and pouring pussy juice."

" Kiss it Kev, fuck it with your tongue. Just like I did on you're blow job last night. Start slow and let it build to faster and faster." Without a word, he obediently move down between my legs. He tentatively ran his tongue between my pussy lips. When he did, I squealed and jumped with pleasure. He looked up at me apprehensively, but I assured him. "Its ok, it just feels very, very good" He smiled and went back to his task. He stuck his tongue in and out of my pussy a few times and I heard, "Umm, delicious." Then he slowly ran his tongue up until it touched my clit.

I jumped again as the pleasure surged through me, but this time he just kept working. He would tongue fuck my pussy a few times, and then pay my clit some attention. By this time, my hands were on his head, driving him deeper and deeper into my thrusting pussy. My whole body was bucking wantonly as the pleasure built and built. Like listening to a stranger, I heard myself saying. " Yea Kev, eat that pussy, fuck me with your tongue, harder, harder, yea, yea, faster, faster, OHHHHH Kev, you're sooo good. FUCK! I'M CUMMMMMING, AAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!" My body stiffened and bucked so hard that I lifted Kevin and myself both totally off the bed. I lay there quivering in the aftermath of a very, very powerful orgasm. "Wow, I almost came just watching and listening to you." Kev exclaimed, "I believe I'm going to like the new us"

"Me too." I replied, "Now fuck me!" Kevin needed no urging as he moved between my spread legs, but I have to give him credit on being a fast learner because he slowly inserted his now rock hard cock into my still throbbing pussy and slowly begin to work it in out. My pussy was on fire and I wanted to be fucked hard and fast. "Faster, Kev, fuck me faster." I pleaded. Kevin just looked at me with a wicked grin and answered, "A lady once told me, slow Kevin, slow is better." About the time, I was gong to give him a smart come back. he rammed his cock all the way home as hard as he could. The feeling was sooo good and intense it took my breath.

Then he started to really tease me. He would ram that hot cock into my sopping wet pussy as hard and fast as he could a few times, then just stop and slide it in and out very, very slowly. This drove me crazy. The fire in me was unbelievable. It just built and built every time he speeded up. About the time I thought I would cum, he would stop. I didn't think it could anymore intense, but it did every time he stopped and started. By this time, my body was thrashing all over the bed, I was on fire from head to toe whimpering " Kev, don't stop, don't stop, fuck me baby, fuck me hard and fast, don't stop."

Kevin needed no more urging. He begin to pound his rock hard cock into my hot wet pussy as hard and fast as he could. " Yea baby, that's it fuck me hard, harder, harder," I cooed as the pleasure built and built. Kevin was really getting into it now as he pistoned his throbbing cock into me driving me back into the mattress with great force on every stroke. The pleasure was almost unbearable and it kept building and building. I was screaming now "Yes baby, yes, ram that big cock into me, harder, faster, harder, fuck me you big stud." As if spurred by my lewd comments He said " You like that cock Huh? well then, take this!!." And with that he increased his tempo even more and rammed his cock in and out of me as if trying to split me apart.

Every time he rammed his cock home, I screamed with pleasure. "YESSSS, YESSSS that's it baby SOOOO GOOD, YESSS, YESSSS. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH KEVIN, I'MMMMMM CUMMMMINNNG, AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" As my pussy orgasmed around his cock, it pushed him over the edge. He cried out. " ME TOOOO! AAYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE" As his cock exploded in my pussy, his jism came out with such force that I could actually feel his seed hitting my pussy walls. That combined with the throbbing of his cock made me cum again and again. Every time his cock throbbed, my body would convulse with pleasure. We lay there just holding each other as we slowly came down. Finally he raised up and looked at me with awe. " I didn't know we had it in us, that was fantastic! that was the best fuck I ever had, You are great!."

"No, lover boy, you are the greatest, That was wonderful. Thanks for trying it my way. I love you." I replied. He looked at me again with love in his eyes like I had not seen since we first got married and said. " I love you too and we will always do it your way from now on and if you get anymore ideas, I'm all ears." He cuddled me up to him and drifted back off to sleep. I lay there a moment, happy, satiated, and very content thinking how good my life had become in one short day and whispered. "Thank you mom and George." Then joined Kevin in blissful sleep.