April Does the Freshman Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,164 Followers

13. MATTHEW

April had gone to high school with Matthew, and she hated his high school girlfriend, Kat. No one knew if Kat had done something to deserve it or if April was just jealous of her, but regardless, she hated her. Kat went to college across the state, so she visited for the weekend a couple of times. The rest of us agreed that she was fairly stuck up and rude, so no one blamed April for disliking her.

As the year went on, Matthew and Kat started having long-distance relationship problems, and one day Matthew came downstairs to the dorm lounge where we were all hanging out. He told us he and Kat had a big fight over the phone and broke up. The rest of us weren't too shocked, and just said sorry, but April was suddenly all over him with concern. She hugged him and kept telling him how sorry she was and she wanted to hear all about it. The two talked about it by themselves for like twenty minutes until she suggested they go somewhere else to be more private.

We found out later that the two of them ended up talking in April's room, then drinking, then having sex. No one doubted that was April's intention the whole time, although afterward she told Matthew that it was spontaneous and a "happy mistake."

Later that week, Matthew and Kat got back together. We thought April would be upset about it, but apparently she had a plan. We later found out that the next time Matthew went to visit Kat for the weekend, April stopped by his dorm the night before he left.

She said she just wanted to say hi, but again, the two of them ended up having sex. As they were fucking, April kept whispering, "Don't tell Kat about this," and "Kat can't find out, okay?" It was clear that April enjoyed knowing that Kat's boyfriend was cheating on her with April. Matthew didn't mind at all - in fact, he played up the part, whispering back how worried he was that she was going to find out but he couldn't help himself because April was so beautiful and sexy.

Matthew took advantage of this situation for the rest of the year; every time he would go to visit Kat, he would announce it to everyone, because it would always result in a visit from April the night before. He ended up breaking up with Kat for good in January, but kept it quiet for a few more weeks so he could pretend to go visit her, knowing it would guarantee a free fuck with April.

14. NATHAN

Nathan was the dorm's resident advisor, so he wasn't actually a freshman, but had a room on our floor so he could make sure we weren't doing anything that broke dorm rules. We broke the rules a lot, usually by bringing alcohol into our rooms and having parties in the lounges while he was gone. He knew we were doing it, though, and as long as it didn't make him look bad with the school he let us do it.

The one time we got in trouble was during the dorm party where Mason hooked up with April and Kathy. Not only did he catch us all red-handed with booze, but word of it got back to the school, so he had to punish us to save his own face. That meant reprimands for most of us and an additional fine we had to pay on our dorm fees.

April already had a reprimand on her record, though, so a second one would mean expulsion from the dorms, which she couldn't afford. She apparently solved the issue by going into Nathan's room to ask for leniency.

My dorm room shared a wall with Nathan's room, so I could just barely make out phrases like, "I'm going to have to drop out of school" and "It's not fair" and "Isn't there anything I can do?"

Then there was some energetic whispering, and a "No no, you don't have to..." and then silence. Then I could hear Nathan softly moaning. I listened intensely for more noise, and after a few minutes he heard Nathan say, "Oh, God, I'm close, I'm close..." and then a stifled groaning.

A couple of minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find April, who asked me for a bottle of water. She had a guilty look on her face, but I couldn't tell if she knew I had heard what had happened. We hung around and chatted for a while, and then she left.

When the list of people who were punished made its way around, April wasn't on it, so however guilty she felt, it was probably worth it.

15. MICHAEL

Michael hooked up with April one night after a fraternity party they had both gone to. They didn't go to the party together, but they met up and as the night went on they started flirting with each other, and toward the end of the night they started making out. April only let it last for a few minutes before she told Michael that she had already hooked up with too many guys on our floor. "I'm not having sex with you tonight," she concluded, drunkenly, "so don't you dare."

For the next hour or so April would run into him at the party and they'd make out for a few more minutes before April would break it off and warn him again that sex was out of the question. Still, Michael wasn't scoring with anyone else at the party so he didn't mind the occasional making out.

Around two in the morning the party ended, and Michael ran into April on the way out the door. 
"Don't forget, we're NOT hooking up," she slurred.

"What if I walk home with you?" he asked.

"Don't you dare," she said, and she grabbed his arm to help her balance as the two of them stumbled back to the dorm.

When they reached the guy's floor, April let go of Michael's hand. "Okay, this is you," she said.

Michael felt bold. "What if I walk you to your door?" he asked.

"Don't you dare," April said, and grabbed his arm again as they walked up the stairs to her dorm room.

When they reached April's door, April let go of Michael's arm and started fumbling through her purse for her keys. She found them and opened the door, while Michael waited patiently.

"What do you want?" she said.

"What if I come in?" Michael asked.

"Don't you dare," she responded and walked in, leaving the door open.

Michael walked in after her and closed the door. April was standing over her desk, taking off her shoes and jewelry.

"I told you, we're not hooking up," she said. There was a pause, and Michael wasn't sure if he had gone too far. Then April added, "...so don't you dare take my clothes off."

Michael sprung up and walked behind her. "What if I take your clothes off?"

"Don't you DARE," she repeated.

Michael reached up under April's skirt and grabbed her underwear. He pulled them down to her ankles and she stepped out of them.

"What if I put my dick inside you?" he asked, as he unzipped his fly.

"Don't you dare," April cooed.

Michael pulled his dick out and lined it up against April's pussy, and pushed in. April groaned as he filled her up. She was wet enough that it only took a couple of thrusts before he was completely inside her to the hilt. Michael started pumping into her, as she bent over her desk and moaned.

After a few minutes Michael was ready to cum. "What if I cum inside you?" he whispered.

"Don't you dare," she moaned, sexy enough that it set Michael off. With a loud groan, he started cumming into April's pussy, which set her off, too, and the two of them came together loudly.

Michael cleaned up and left, and the two of them didn't hook up again. Michael actually thought April had been too drunk to remember it, except a few months later he was with her in a group of people and someone asked April if it was her that Michael kissed at that dorm party. April looked at Michael and smiled, and said, "No, he wouldn't dare."

16. AHMED

Ahmed was a transfer student from Saudi Arabia, or one of those oil-rich countries around there. He was very rich and spoiled, although very quiet since he didn't speak English great. We would invite him out for dinners and parties, since he would pay for everything, but he wasn't close to anyone.

A few times he and April would get into loud arguments about women's rights. He was very dismissive about women and their intelligence, and it made April furious.

During one dorm party, he mentioned that women are all money-hungry whores at bottom. April got into a shouting match with him, and to prove his point, he offered April a thousand dollars to have sex with him. April lost her shit at that and stormed out of the room. Danny ran after her to calm her down, so the rest of us kept having fun.

A few weeks later, when everything had calmed down, we were having another dorm party. April was there and fairly drunk, when Ahmed walked in. She teased him about how he spent his life walking around offering a thousand dollars to any girl, hoping to get laid. He bristled at that, but let it go and we all had fun.

A while later, April was struggling to find some money to take a spring break trip to the beach with her sorority. She was complaining about it while hanging out on our floor, and as she was talking, Ahmed walked by. Alan joked, "hey, April, wasn't Ahmed willing to help you out with your cash problem?"

April laughed as Ahmed stopped in his tracks. "Hey, Ahmed, I might need that thousand dollars after all," she said.

Ahmed repeated his offer, one thousand dollars to fuck him.

"No WAY I'm fucking you!" April said. "But how about I show you my boobs instead?"

"I saw your breasts already!" Ahmed said.

"What? When?!" April said.

Ahmed reminded April about last month at the dorm party when she stripped topless in front of a bunch of us. She briefly turned red. "Oh, yeah. Shit, guess that was money down the drain."

Ahmed then suggested that April give him a blowjob for five hundred dollars. April rejected that again, although she seemed more hesitant this time. Ahmed told her to make a counter-offer and he would think about it.

That was the last anyone heard about it, although a couple days later someone said they saw April enter and then leave Ahmed's room during the early afternoon. April ended up going on the sorority trip, and rumors abounded that she had given Ahmed a blowjob or a handjob in exchange for the trip money.

Ahmed definitely ended up fucking several of the other girls in the dorm for money, that much we knew. Some of them even bragged about him being a cash machine for sex, so it made sense that April also took advantage.

17-18. PARKER AND CRAIG

April had sex with Craig and anal sex with Parker on the same night, although it was just a coincidence that they were both from our dorm floor.

It started when Craig asked April to go as his date to his fraternity's spring formal dance. April was friendly with Craig since they had a class together, but she was especially excited to go to the formal because one of her new sorority sisters, Christina, was going to go with her boyfriend Parker. April and Christina had gotten close very fast, so it looked to be a fun double-date night.

The formal was at a hotel ballroom downtown, and most of the students rented a room in the hotel so they could spend the night there in a nice big bed instead of the small dorm beds. Craig and Parker each rented a room, too, although Craig didn't tell that to April, since he didn't want her to think he was assuming they would have sex.

April and Christina spent the day of the formal dressing up and then met Craig and Parker outside the hotel an hour before it started. April was wearing a tight cocktail dress and Christina was wearing a fancier gown. Craig and Parker took them upstairs to Parker's room, where they drank until the formal began.

The dance went quickly, and April had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and getting drunker and drunker. She and Christina and the other sorority sisters at the dance ended up dancing a lot together, and she danced with a bunch of different guys, some of which took some liberties feeling her up.

At the end of the dance, April was very drunk and a horny, having spent so much of the night dancing and being felt up, and she and Christina didn't want the night to end. Craig and Parker suggested that they go back up to Parker's room and drink some more, and the two of them agreed.

Parker's room had two double beds instead of one king-size, so the couples split up, each sitting on a bed, drinking from mini-bottles of liquor. The conversation started lagging after a while, and Parker eventually laid down and closed his eyes, and Christina joined him on their bed. April also started feeling tired, and laid down. In a couple of minutes, she felt Craig kissing her neck. April responded, and pretty soon the two of them were making out.

Craig got on top of April and began kissing down her body and undressing her. As she writhed to help him pull her dress off, April looked over and saw that Christina and Parker were also stripping each other's clothes off.

April's attention was suddenly turned by Craig pulling her panties off and going down on her. She moaned as Craig licked her pussy expertly and grinded her cunt down further on his mouth.

After a few minutes, Craig pulled away from her cunt and wiped his mouth on his sleeve, then began to mount April. As he pushed his dick into her, April turned and saw that Christina was on top of Parker, naked, riding him. For the first time, April got a good look at her sorority sister naked. Her breasts were a small B-cup and stood up proudly on her petit, athletic frame. Christina and Parker would occasionally turn and make eye contact with April, and she could tell they were eyeing her naked body, too, especially her tits as they bounced around in time with Craig's thrusts.

Watching Christina and Parker fuck while Craig was fucking her drove April crazy, and within a few minutes she had one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Around the same time she could hear Christina have a similarly intense orgasm.

For a few seconds after her orgasm, April closed her eyes, waiting for Craig to cum, but then suddenly she felt him pull out. She opened her eyes and saw that Craig and Parker were switching places! Craig was getting onto Christina's bed and Parker was climbing into hers!

Craig later said that he and Parker hadn't initially planned to swap, but after the girls had such early orgasms, Parker caught his eye and nodded over to him. Craig was surprised that Parker would want him to fuck his girlfriend, but assumed that Parker also wanted a chance to fuck April, who looked incredible on her back, with her tits bouncing up and down her chest as Craig was pumping into her. So Craig nodded back and the two quickly switched.

It definitely surprised the girls. As the boys switched, April looked at Christina, who was looking back at her. For a second they both exchanged glances to see if either one wasn't okay with this, but neither of them opened their mouths. The window of time disappeared quickly as Craig mounted Christina and pushed his wet dick into Christina's cunt, who moaned appreciatively. April also reached up to kiss Parker as she pushed his dick into her.

For another ten minutes the four of them fucked in this new arrangement, April with her sorority sister's boyfriend and Christina with April's date. No one said anything for fear of breaking the weirdness of the situation, so it was quiet except for the squeaking of the two beds and the increasing moans of the girls.

Parker was attacking April's tits as he fucked her, kissing and biting her nipples hard, which brought her close to another orgasm. But just as she was about to go over the edge, she suddenly heard Christina give out a short squeal of pain. Looking over, she saw that Craig had spread Christina's legs wide and was fucking her at an odd angle. Suddenly April realized, Craig was fucking Christina up the ass! No wonder Christina had squealed. Even now, she was grimacing as Craig pushed deeper and deeper into her asshole.

Parker looked over too and was surprised to see his friend ass-fucking his girlfriend. But he remembered that he had told Craig how Christina didn't mind anal sex and how they had had it a couple of times even though they had only dated for a few weeks. He assumed that Craig thought this might be his best chance to try anal sex and that Christina wouldn't care enough to stop him.

Parker and April stared, mesmerized, at his girlfriend being sodomized by April's date. It took a few thrusts but eventually Craig buried his dick all the way into Christina's ass, then started pumping into her. "Oh, fuck, Christina..." he finally murmured. Christina just whimpered back, utterly submissive.

Parker was incredibly turned on by this. He started pumping into April harder and harder. Then April looked back at him and the two locked eyes for a second. April seemed to give him a nod, which was all the encouragement he needed.

April didn't really think she had given him a nod. All she thought had happened was that she and Parker looked at each other for a second, and he seemed delirious with lust. Then suddenly he pulled out of her pussy and flipped her like a rag doll onto her stomach. April realized that he might be trying to fuck her ass, too, and sure enough, she started feeling Parker's dick head push into her anus.

For a second, April was about to stop the whole thing. She had never had anal sex before, and she was worried that it would hurt or even tear something. But she hesitated for a second too long, and Parker was able to push his lubricated dick into her ass fairly easily. April still gave a shriek at the sudden feeling. Christina and Craig turned to see her on her stomach, with Parker plunging into her rectum.

For the next few minutes, Christina and April were fucked in the ass by each others dates right across from each other on the beds. It didn't feel as bad as April was expecting, although it didn't feel great, but she decided to let it happen. Occasionally she and Christina would make eye contact, and give each other a resigned look.

It didn't take long before Craig started grunting and then stiffened as he shot his load into Christina's rectum. A second later April felt Parker explode inside of her ass, too. The four of them collapsed onto the beds, and were so drunk that they all fell asleep pretty quickly.

The next morning the boys wanted a repeat of last night, but April and Christina were so sore they just gave them a blowjob before they left the hotel room. Craig and Parker tried to switch over again, but this time April and Christina resisted, and they ended up cumming into their own dates' mouth.

April and Christina ended up bonding over that night, which they joked to each other was their "three hole night."They were fairly close for the rest of college.

19. CARTER

April hooked up with Carter during finals week, when classes were over and everyone was studying for exams. She and Carter shared a class, so for a few days they would meet in the morning and study together, then get a coffee before splitting up.

The two of them would flirt now and then, and as the week went on they'd spend more time flirting than studying.

One morning, Carter brought up how he had hooked up with a lot of the girls on April's floor. April countered that she had hooked up with almost every guy on our floor. Carter immediately demanded details (most of these stories come from Carter recounting April's retelling). April also demanded Carter spill his details, so the two of them regaled each other with stories of their hookups. Carter told April about how he hooked up with Crystal outside of a classroom and how he had a threesome with Stephanie and Liz, and April told him all about Rob and Ethan and her other adventures.

"How come WE never hooked up?" Carter finally asked.

"I guess we'll have to fix that," April shrugged, smiling.

Carter said, "well, we still have time," and April laughed at him teasing her, and the two of them went back to studying.

The day before the final, Carter and April quizzed each other on the exam topics. Carter got more answers right than April, which clearly frustrated her. "You think we're going to hook up if you beat me?" she finally pouted.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,164 Followers