April Fool

Story Info
Guy falls for an April Fool prank with fun consequences.
3.1k words
4.5
42.8k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't really need the part time job I held at the clothing store. I have a secure, professional job. However, I am also a former business owner who still desires to learn about many different types of businesses. I also have nights free so I have spent many nights over the past few years working several part time jobs in different types of businesses learning first hand as much as I could about them. I have worked primarily in bars and restaurants but I have always been somewhat intrigued by the retail clothing business. So I applied to a few of the typical stores found in every mall across the country, but I soon found out I was being overlooked mostly because I was overqualified.

So I decided to take a different approach with one business, a women's clothing store located in a strip mall not too far from my residence. Rather than send my resume to the manager I walked into the store and inquired about the opening. I could tell that Jill, the hiring manager, was more than a little interested why I would be pursuing a part time night job that mostly entailed handling shipments and restocking inventory.

Jill was satisfied with my reasoning that I needed to learn first hand about the business to fully understand it. So I began working a couple of nights a week beginning in November. I think the fact I had showed up just prior to the Christmas season helped my chances of being hired.

I was the only male in a staff of about 15 other employees, many of whom I never met because I spent most of my nights working with the same group of 3-4 women. All of them were quite pretty and very friendly. I established a good bond with them. I think they especially liked that I was a good listener and didn't carry the usual male baggage of sex role rigidity.

At 5' 7" and 145 pounds I am quite fit and athletic but I also had no problem sharing with my colleagues that I got regular brow waxing, facials, and pedicures. I did not disclose to any of the women that I also occasionally shaved my body and liked to explore my feminine side by crossdressing periodically.

Christmas season passed and the spring clothing line hit the store. I continued to develop friendships with a few of the women. I considered dating more than one but short of gong out for occasional drinks I thought it best to keep things professional for the time being. This became harder as time passed however, especially because I was developing a strong desire to fuck Jill. I imagined how hot and long our love making sessions would be and I had an inclination that Jill at times was sharing this desire.

Then one day in the middle of March as the snow was swirling around I walked into the store to hear two of the saleswomen, Amy and Tara, lamenting about the weather and how the store should shake things up to get everyone out of the winter doldrums. Out of the blue Tara suggested that the store have a dress in drag day on April 1st. I pretended to be uninterested as the two exchanged ideas how this event could stir up some business.

Then Amy asked, "What do you think Andy?"

I had already carefully thought of a way to respond if either female had tried to bring me into the conversation.

"Sounds like it could be fun for you ladies. It doesn't really involve me though because I am not scheduled to work that day."

I thought I had successfully dodged the issue. But truthfully I was already imagining how thrilling it could be to come to work completely dressed as a female for the day.

Tara chimed in and said, "Oh, that's too bad I bet with that body and those legs you would look quite hot as a female. No offense."

"None taken", was all I could reply.

"Then you would do it if Jill switched your day and had you work with us?", Tara inquired.

It was time to decide if I wanted to act on this fantasy I had many times envisioned. Without much thought I quickly said, "Sure".

Tara and Amy immediately went into planning out not what they would be wearing but what I would look good in. Amy swept though the store and picked out a few items; skirts, tops, dresses, as if she were shopping for one of her shopping partner girlfriends. She then suggested I try a few of the items on since there was no one in the store at the time. I balked and said I needed to get to work on some inventory.

Both Tara and Amy allowed me to pass on the suggestion but both insisted they were going to be part of the plan to get me completely outfitted. I tried to downplay their comments about how much fun this was going to be and what I should do with my hair which I had grown out to shoulder length. I told them to worry about themselves and that I would be fine. To which Tara sarcastically said, "Oh do you have prior experience with this?" I assumed she was either busting on me or fishing for information. I did not give her the satisfaction of a reply.

What I did do was start looking online for ideas. I found a pair of platform sandals on Shoedazzle.com that were awesome. One of the best marketing tools that business uses is pairing outfit suggestions with each shoe. I decided to copy the whole look: dress, jacket, bag, necklace, and make up colors. Over the next week I purchased everything online. A sexy VS bra and some shapewear was going to transform my body and allow me to get into a size 8 dress.

As the first of the month approached, Tara and Amy became very inquisitive about what I was planning to wear. I finally told them I could use some help with make up application. Tara suggested I get my hair and nails done the night before at the salon a few doors down from the store. I had secretly hoped she would suggest this as I knew she had a couple of friends who were stylists at the salon. As soon as I agreed she was on the phone setting up the appointment.

So on the night of March 31st I shaved my body completely smooth, and headed to the salon. I took a deep breath and walked into the salon knowing that this was the point of no return. I was warmly greeted by a stylist named Tina who stated she was happy that I had showed up for the appointment, implying she thought I was going to back out.

The next two hours whirled by as I first received a pedicure, and some nail extensions both painted the shade of pink that my lipstick would be tomorrow. Tina then waxed my brows. I knew she was arching them way too much but I didn't say a word. Another stylist named Beth came in to talk about a hairstyle. I heard extensions being mentioned by both Tina and Beth. I tried to ask what they had planned but they both said not to worry and they had everything under control. As Beth went to work on my hair I knew she was cutting it in a feminine style that included bangs. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I told myself that I could always change it later. I glanced at my feminized hands and wondered what the next day would bring.

I was snapped out of my trance when Beth turned me around in the chair so I could see her work. I could not believe my eyes! The long, waving hair bounced on my head as I turned from side to side startled at the change they had created. My eyes were framed by thin, arched eyebrows and my bangs swept over my forehead in a very sexy way. Even without makeup and male clothing I looked very female. I was shocked, pleased, and aroused all at the same time.

Tina broke me out of my trance by saying that I was going to look very hot tomorrow when they had completed my make up. I was pretty speechless. Beth suggested I come in the morning wearing female clothes and no one would be the wiser. That seemed to make sense so in my head I decided that tomorrow I would come in wearing just a simple top and yoga pants that were definitely female but nothing too much, and I would carry my outfit for the day in the store with me.

When I walked into the salon the next day I was happy to see there was no one else there but Tina. She became overly excited when I showed her my outfit. Tina told me to put on my bra and other shapewear. She then mentioned that before doing my makeup there was one other thing I could do to complete my look. Tina told me she had a woman coming in to demonstrate a new method of promoting breast enlargement surgery. I explained to her I was not interested in permanently changing my body, She explained that the great thing about the procedure she was offering clients today was that it only lasted one day. She was going to be injecting women who were considering breast enlargement with a saline solution to show how they would look with surgical enlargement. Tina brought in the consultant to talk to me and she and Tina insisted this was a great opportunity to have a nice set of b cups for a day. They insisted it would only last a day. The thought of having a perky set of tits began to be appealing to me and I soon found myself being injected. The effect was instantaneous. I sat up to view two perfectly shaped b cup size breasts on my chest. I cupped them in my hands and played with my nipples which sprang to attention. This was getting me quite excited. I knew if I did not stop I would explode. The feeling of my bra gently massaging my new breasts did not help me to calm down. I was now starting to understand the sexiness women must feel when wearing soft, pretty, bras. Tina snapped me out of my trance and had me change into the dress. I could not believe how my breasts accentuated my now very shapely body. Tina let me admire myself for a minute before she draped a cape over me and went to work on my makeup.

An hour later I had to admit I looked like one hot chick. Each time I blinked I was very aware of the long lashes she had glued on me. I could not help but stare at my reflection not only because I looked so beautiful but because I was having a hard time believing it was me. I looked at the time to see it was just time to open the store. I knew that Tara and Jill were scheduled to open with me. It was then I realized that I had not even talked to Jill about what was happening today. I assumed she would make a decent looking guy but she was way too pretty to really ever pass as a male.

I slipped on my off white short coat over my yellow green dress that match perfectly with the green and off white ankle strap platform sandals. My nails matched my lipstick perfectly. Tina handed me my light brown matching clutch and gave me a big hug and told me that no matter what happened to enjoy the day. That seemed like a strange comment. Until that comment and this moment that I had to walk out the door and balance sexily on my heels to the store about a hundred feet away, I had been pretty calm. Now it was hitting me that I needed to try and pass as a female at least until I got to the store and everyone saw that I was dressed as part of a team April Fools event. I thought about how weird it was going to be as the salesperson dressed in heels and a dress in the store.

As I walked out of the salon and to the store I could tell I was getting a couple of looks from both males and females They were definitely looks of approval and/or lust though so I figured no one knew that under the dress was a guy.

I got to the store and opened the door. Jill and Tara's mouth hit the floor as I entered. They were in total disbelief. It was then that I realized they were not dressed in drag. They were dressed just a female as ever.

Only then did it dawn on me I had been set up for April Fools!

My only thought now was how was the rest of the day going to go? There was no escaping. Maybe Jill didn't even know about this plan. Tara rushed up to me and hugged me. I was furious she had tricked me. Or was I? Tara told me I looked beautiful. She apologized for tricking me and said she assumed I knew all along and was just pretending to not know about the prank.

I said to Tara, "What I am supposed to do now?"

"What do you mean? You make a great looking woman, dear. So go with it. Today you are one of us, Andrea! You will probably our top salesgirl today!"

As I caught my reflection in mirror I knew I looked quite good and except for my voice probably no customer would even guess I was actually a guy. I basked in the thought of being totally at ease and enjoying the day as a woman. But I was concerned about how Jill would react

Then I caught Jill's eye. She was looking at me like she wanted to rip my dress off. Maybe this was going to be okay after all. I decided to totally go with the flow and I settled down and became Andrea. With a little practice I developed a voice that was a lower in the female range but certainly acceptable. I added some inventory to our new displays and even waited on a few customers. If they had any idea I was a guy no one ever mentioned it.

Throughout the day Jill and I did not talk much but when we did she treated me just like any of the other female employees. Near the end of the day Jill commented on how great I looked and told me she wanted to take me out for dinner and drinks. She sensed my apprehension and said not to worry and that the only problem we might have is fending off men hitting on us.

I was very nervous when we entered the restaurant but it soon became apparent that no one thought of us as anything other than two women out for dinner. After dinner Jill insisted I come to her place for some girl talk. We were not in her house two minutes before she kissed me. She lead me into her bedroom. I laid on top of her and worked my head down between my legs. Jill had the best tasting vag I had ever experienced and I sent her over the top a few times.

Jill suddenly pulled me up and told me how great that was but that she needed to have my dick in her. We fucked for forever and we both had mind blowing orgasms. Then Jill said she was vey happy that I could be her male lover. She said she was worried I might only like it as a girl. I told her I loved every minute of what we had just done.

"Good", replied Jill. She then had me put on just my panties, bra and heels and stood up to admire me. I was lying on my back trying to look sexy for her. Then she got up and went to the bathroom for a few minutes. When she returned she climbed on top of me and started playing with my nipples. I could not believe how hard they became. Jill's hand then slid down between my legs. She started fingering my butt. I glanced down to see she was sporting a decent sized strap on.

Jill whispered in my ear. "Time to make you my girl now, Andrea".

Jill slowly inserted her cock into and began to expertly fuck me. I found myself moaning like she had been a few minutes before. Jill started telling me how much she loved fucking her new girlfriend. I had a mind blowing full body climax like I had never felt before. I found myself begging for her to continue. She fucked me until we were both exhausted.

As I drifted off to sleep wrapped in Jill's arms I could not help but think what the next day would bring.

I woke up with a raging hard on. Not out of the normal but as I became more awake I realized this was partially due to Jill's hands playing with both my dick and my still present breasts. I rolled onto my chest and wondered if I should be concerned that my tits seemed to be the same size as yesterday. I quickly forgot about that as I felt Jill lower herself on my back. She had put on the strap on and was positioning herself to take me again. She pulled my hips up and I moved to get on my knees. She mounted me and began fucking away. She hit just the right spot and my body convulsed with pleasure. Jill began whispering in my ear.

"You are such a sexy bitch. I am going to have you for the whole weekend. I can't wait to get you in some of my outfits and show you off."

I figured we were about the same size so I knew this was quite possible. I also knew with my hair, eyebrows, smooth skin, and breasts that I was probably going to be wearing female clothes for at least one more day. While Jill continued to fuck me I realized I did not have any male clothes with me so I was at her mercy anyway. So all I could do was sigh in pleasure and anticipation of what she had in mind.....