April Fools Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relieved to see Zoe nod in approval, her eyes on me before she turned to Cate and said, "Nothing new there." Her focus returned to me and she added, "I like it. It's--" Zoe paused, face tilted to the ceiling while searching for the word. "Raw," she finished. "It's dirty and nasty ... Elemental."

"Yeah," Cate put in.

"I dunno," Zoe went on. "But I feel all ... squirmy."

It was a pivotal moment and everything went weird a second or two later.

To my surprise, it was Zoe who did it. She had me boggling at her, slack-jawed with the shock of it when she looked at her friend and calmly said, "April fool dare, Cate ... But I bet you don't rub your pussy in front of us."

I wasn't sure I'd heard her say it and I blinked, agog. My reality slewed. All of a sudden, I was in the Twilight Zone.

"April fool dare?" Cate replied before laughing and replying with, "There's no such thing, Zoe."

"There is now," the pretty, dark-haired girl replied. She nudged her chin towards me and added, "I just made it up. So I dare you. Go on. Rub your pussy in front of Graham."

I may have been reeling after she said it, but I recognised her motivation in delivering the challenge. My mind flicked back to the altercation outside. It made sense -- two undeniably hot young women travelling together? Who knew what rivalry might develop? Over time Cate's abrasive personality could have worked at Zoe's patience and led her to the point where she'd had enough. What had she said before? Something about the blonde always craving the limelight? Didn't Cate always have to be the centre of attention? And weren't there other issues between them which might prompt the girl to throw down the gauntlet?

Regardless of the reason, Cate went for it.

When she responded to her friend's challenge I saw a definite flash in her eyes. "You fucking dare me?" the blonde gasped, eyes round, mouth falling open.

"April fool dare," Zoe replied, nodding.

Cate's focus locked on me like a heat-seeking missile. "In front of him?" the girl spat, tone contemptuous.

"Yeah," Zoe drawled. "Him."

Seconds ticked by while Cate considered options behind a blank façade, her eyes glazed.

"Okay. Fuck it," she said, casual as you like, a shoulder rising in a half-shrug. "If it's a dare, Zoe."

Cate actually stuck her out at the other girl before slipping a hand into the waist of her shorts. Her legs went wide and it was like watching a sack full of kittens as Cate's fingers squirmed away in there, her shorts bulging and wriggling.

"It was a fucking dirty story," Cate groaned, sliding down the bed until she was flat on her back. Her thighs went to their widest spread, fingers working while she gasped, "It got me hot and wet. I was going to finger myself anyway--"

***

I was hard watching her. She was gorgeous: smooth calves, lean thighs, face slack with whatever she was feeling. Cate mauled her breasts through her tee-shirt, eyes opening so she could glare at me with hot-eyed intensity.

I gazed back at her, desire to squeeze my cock flaring. I boggled, my brain struggling to cope with the sight.

Zoe slapped the laptop closed and placed it on a small cabinet alongside the bed before she rolled onto her side to watch her friend. The dark-haired girl rested her temple on one fist, elbow against the mattress, expression intent while Cate rubbed at herself.

"You have to show off, don't you, Cate," Zoe said, lips twisted with distaste. Her eyes flicked to me and she shook her head. "Do you believe her?"

Lust raged hotter. Desire for the blonde swelled in my chest and I choked on some nonsense reply, still struggling to process the truth of what I was seeing.

Eventually I managed a gurgling, "Jesus. Oh God--"

Zoe laughed and levered upright. "Didn't expect her to do it, did you?" she said, eyes narrowed while she chewed on her bottom lip. She kept her gaze fixed on me, but directed her words to her friend. "April fool dare, Cate ... Take your top off."

"Only if you do it, too," the blonde gasped. "I April fool dare you, Zoe."

With a glance at me and shrugging beforehand, Zoe pulled her singlet over her head. She sat there in her bra and skirt, still watching me. "Done," she said.

I think I groaned out loud when Cate sat up and peeled her tee-shirt off. She smirked at me, big breasts barely moving when she tossed the garment away, the twin orbs firm with youthful elasticity.

"Like my tits, Graham," Cate murmured. She squeezed boob-flesh with both hands while wincing and gasping, giving me the full benefit of her blue eyes while delving into her shorts again. "Look at him, Zoe," she whined, chin nudging in my direction. "Can't keep his eyes off me."

"Just how you like it," Zoe replied, eyes rolling. "I April fool dare you to strip naked."

Oh God, when the blonde rolled off the bed and teased me by presenting her rump and peeling those shorts down--

I gasped and gulped, throat working when I saw the triangle of pale skin crowning the cleft of Cate's buttocks. The tan lines ran high on her hips to show where the string of her bikini bottoms had lain, where her flawless skin had remained covered against the sun's caress. I glanced at another thin pale line running horizontally across the girl's back before gazing in awe as she slowly revealed the full beauty of her bottom.

Cate grinned at me while looking back over one shoulder, shorts at the tops of her thighs, legs together while her smooth-lipped pussy peeped out at me. She was just as I'd imagined she'd be.

"Fucking hell," I breathed, a long sigh coming out of me a second later. I whined when the blonde slipped her shorts and underwear down and kicked the tangled mess free, my gaze following Cate when she clambered onto the bed.

The girl rolled onto her back and spread her legs to expose the pink of her sex.

"Yeah," Cate chuckled, fingers moving over her clit. "Look at that, Graham. See it?" she muttered, splaying her neat labia. "Did you think about my little pussy while writing all that filthy shit...?

"...Well?" she drawled, mocking me with her eyes while spitting, "Did you, you fucking perv?"

"I..." I began, voice creaking like a rusty hinge. After swallowing heavily I tried again. "I couldn't imagine anything as ... as..."

"April fool dare," Cate interrupted, grinning while fondling her fleshy labia. "Get your cock out and wank in front of us."

It was a ridiculous suggestion. There was no way I was going to unzip and jack my cock in front of those two girls.

"I don't think I can do that, Cate," I mumbled, eyes sliding away from her.

The blonde scoffed, her tone mocking. "What? -- I'm here in the nude and you won't get your cock out? Look at me, Graham," Cate sighed. "I'm rubbing my pussy right in front of you. You wrote all that filthy stuff about me being gang-fucked ... You turned me on and got me all wet. I'm hot and bothered and playing with my pussy...

"...Look at it. See how wet it is?" Cate held herself wide open, scarlet clit slick with desire, core glistening.

I stared at her, transfixed, gazing at the spot she'd urged me to look at.

My cock pulsed with longing. "Oh Jesus," I moaned, forcing down the urge to simply launch myself at her.

It wouldn't take much to have me lapping at Cate's vulva. I was close to breaking. A little more taunting and flaunting from the delicious blonde would see me slobbering over her full round tits. I'd be sucking her thick teats and stabbing at her with my cock.

"I April fool dare you," Cate breathed at me. "I fucking dare you to get it out and wank it in front of us."

It was there at the back of my mind that it could be a prank. The suspicion lurked and I hesitated despite the base urge thrumming inside me. I stared at Cate, gazing into her face in search of some sign to convince me she wouldn't point and laugh and leave me humiliated. The two of them had gone on about April fools enough to make me wary. Regardless of my near overwhelming desire to possess them both, I was suspicious, glancing at Zoe in case I might catch her in an unguarded moment, just to see if her expression showed any sign of it being a trick.

"I don't know if I can," I gurgled, my rump squirming against the hard chair beneath me. "I'm worried ... I think you're teasing me. I reckon you'll laugh."

"Why would we laugh, Graham?" Zoe asked. She sat upright and studied me, expression benign and enquiring. "Don't you trust us?"

"Is this a joke?" I said, pulling a face. "Did you two put your heads together and cook this up for April fools?"

Zoe's lips pursed, head canting to one side while she stared at me.

Her eyes stayed on my face as she slid off the bed. "It's no joke," she murmured, then reached back to unclasp her bra.

Jesus -- her sweet little tits!

Pointing to her friend, Zoe added, "Does that look like a joke to you?" I looked on as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt. A little shimmy later and it pooled around her feet.

When she turned and showed me the back-end view I gasped and pawed at myself. The G-string thong was wedged into the cleft of her arse, Zoe's spectacular rump goading me into pulling at my belt.

Cate might have the tits, but Zoe was prettier. Cate's bottom was outstanding, but Zoe's took the day. I'd thought as much on the beach and the close-up perusal confirmed it.

"Go on," Zoe purred, daring me with her smirk and the green fire in her eyes. "Do it, Graham. April fool dare."

***

I caught sight of myself in the mirror a minute later. There I was, standing at the foot of the bed with my jeans bunched around my shins as I cranked an erection stiff enough to qualify as a dangerous weapon. I saw my face all slack and idiotic, mouth hanging open, lips wet with the lust surging through me.

When I saw the lecherous old bastard leering back at me I felt a ripple of disgust. It was obscene, a man of almost sixty lusting after two girls little older than twenty.

But it all evaporated when I focussed on what was happening on the bed.

Cate was still working her fingers into her gooey slot, a greasy squelch coming up from where her body and digits met. The blonde's eyes were closed; she was half-turned towards Zoe, neither on her back nor her side, weight on one hip and an elbow.

Zoe hand a hand on her friend's body, her lips at Cate's breast.

"Suck her tits, Zoe," I mewled, fist jacking at my length. "Make her nipples nice and hard."

Zoe grinned at me, eyes feline slits while her tongue rolled around and around Cate's nipple, the areola slick with saliva. She dropped a lascivious eyelid to one cheek, a hand squeezing and mauling Cate's breast, palm sliding across the blonde's skin so Zoe could squeeze more tit-flesh.

The low groan came out of me as I watched Zoe work her friend's body. The sound curdled into a long, atavistic moan of absolute yearning when Cate's eyes opened and locked with Zoe's, the dark-haired girl immediately breaking away from Cate so she could move up for a kiss. The blonde's response was immediate. Cate simply opened her mouth and offered her pink tongue to Zoe and, after that, they just licked each other's tongues. There was no tenderness, no finesse, just two lovely girls putting on an obscene show for my sole benefit.

Cate sucked her friend's tongue while Zoe's hand moved over Cate's curves. They sighed and gasped and giggled, both turning to look at me at the same instant, Cate holding her vulva splayed while Zoe eased away and sat upright.

"It got me hot to read about those men fucking my wet little pussy, Graham," Cate breathed. She fucked two stiff fingers into her opening, wincing, her nose crinkling while she snarled at me through a pristine white portcullis of clenched teeth. "You see it? See what you did to me?" Cate delivered the questions with the pout and lisp of a little-girl-lost, eyes glazing as she spoke.

She held my stare through heavy-lidded eyes, accusing me with her look, as though it was all my fault she was on the bed, naked, fingers sloshing at her sex.

"I told you she's a show-off," said Zoe, smirking.

I boggled at the dark-haired girl. "Duh-do you two do this...?" I ran my tongue over dry lips, gulping to clear the blockage from my throat before I continued with, "Do you two do this all the time? Are you--?"

Zoe's response was to jut out her bottom lip and shake her head. "No," she said, completely unfazed. "We've never--" The girl shrugged and gave me a what-can-I-say kind of look. "We're not lezzas. This is the first time we've done anything like this...

"...together," she finished.

Her attitude had me speechless. I was stunned, so gobsmacked I stopped cranking my dick while marvelling at their loose immorality.

"I can't let her beat me, though," Zoe added while it all went through my mind. "Sometimes she gets right on my nerves. She's so demanding--"

"You're just jealous 'cause I'm more outgoing than you," Cate snapped back, levering upright. "Sometimes you're so timid."

Zoe's reply was incredulous. "Timid? Do I look timid, Cate? I'm here, with you ... With him." She nodded in my direction, her face turned to Cate. "Look at me, you self-centred bitch. I'm almost naked." She jerked a thumb towards me. "We don't even know this bloke and I'm showing him my tits. I'm watching him wank."

The blonde's smirk was evil. "But you've still got your knicks on, Zoe," she taunted. "And you haven't been rubbing your pussy in front of him, have you?"

Zoe's jaw clenched. She threw a look at me before returning her glare to the other girl.

The bed rocked when Zoe raised her pelvis and peeled her underwear down over her legs. She let the flimsy scrap dangle from one foot and then slowly spread her legs to reveal her depilated mons.

"Do all you girls shave your pussies?" I mumbled, mainly to myself.

Cate laughed, really blurted out a huge guffaw, a sound of absolute which matched her grin. "It takes some effort," she told me. "Living in a dorm and sharing a bathroom makes it a pain in the arse." The blonde girl then turned her attention to her friend. "I April fool dare you," she purred, "to wank his dick. Let's see how wild you are. Go on, Zoe," Cate urged. "I fucking dare you."

I didn't truly think she'd do it. Things had already gone off the spectrum. The experience so far had surpassed any previous sexual adventure I'd ever enjoyed. I was alone with two eminently desirable young women. They were both naked and I'd been invited to jerk my dick while watching one masturbate. It didn't get much better than it was right then. This was the stuff of dreams, of wild fantasy.

Zoe continued to stare at Cate, her expression belligerent.

They seemed on the verge of coming to blows again, but Zoe's face twisted, lips curling as she sneered at the blonde. "You won't beat me," she breathed, tiny fists bunched. Then she scooted to the end of the bed, feet going to the floor. Zoe waved me closer. "Come here," she said, throwing a look back over her shoulder at Cate. "Give me that thing."

***

Both girls were at the foot of the bed, Cate staring with open-mouthed enthusiasm while watching Zoe's fist work my length.

I might have been naked, but neither one made any disparaging comment about my physical form. The impression I had in the moment was I was nothing to them beyond the stiff lump of male gristle in Zoe's hand. I might as well not have been present, but they needed my dick.

"Yes," Cate breathed, shifting her rump sideways so she was right up against Zoe, their thighs and hips touching. "Wank it, Zoe," she purred, reaching up to lay her fingers against her friend's cheek.

When the dark-haired girl's face turned to the blonde, they kissed, pink tongues sliding and swirling, the pair of them sighing in appreciation, their enmity apparently set aside for the time being.

"April fool dare, Zoe," Cate murmured, her eyes flicking to my face. She held my stare and breathed the challenge. "Suck it. I dare you to lick his cock."

She didn't hesitate. Zoe's head ducked in and her lips pursed around my bell-end, a hand jacking me close to the root while she rubbed her own sex and squirmed. "You too," Zoe gasped, offering me to Cate.

Cate blurted a laugh, but still took hold of me, her tongue gliding over me from tip to balls and back again. When the blonde's lips reached the big dome she took me into her mouth and sucked her cheeks concave, head bobbing back-and-forth.

"Your turn again," Cate grinned, returning control to the other girl.

It went on for a few unbelievable minutes, both of them going at me, taking it in turns to slurp and slobber at my cock, each one trying to outdo the other in the obscenity league. They taunted each other and drove me to the point of squirting over their faces with their potty-mouthed to-and-fro. The things they said had me gasping in shock. To hear the filth pouring from such pretty girls was a paradoxical thrill which threatened to let loose a gush of ejaculate which would leave them both drenched in cum.

Then Cate said it. I suppose it was inevitable and I don't know why I was so surprised. What the blonde suggested was the next logical progression. It was so predictable, but I still experienced a flutter in the pit of my stomach when Cate casually laid down her dare.

Stunned, unable to believe my ears I heard her mutter, "April fool dare, Zoe. I bet you don't fuck him."

Zoe stood up and grabbed my face with one hand, my cheeks between her fingers and thumb. I pouted like a fish while the girl stared into my eyes, the heat of her stare searing all the way down inside me, through the core of my dick to my balls.

"Got a condom, Graham?" she mumbled, her hand cranking my cock.

I gulped and shook my head. "No," I whined.

The girl continued to gaze at me, my face still in her grip. It went on for what felt like a long time.

Zoe studied me for an age before nodding slowly. "You don't have anything nasty, do you?" she asked, head tilting towards her shoulder, gaze unwavering. "No dirty diseases or anything?"

"No," I mewled. "I haven't even had sex for--"

I gasped and gurgled and shook my head quickly. "I don't know," I breathed. "...A year? ...Longer?"

"He's fine, Zoe," Cate put in. "Look at him. He doesn't look like he gets much."

Zoe held my focus for a second or two more before she released my face. "Yeah, okay," she nodded. "I suppose it's all right."

The beautiful young woman knelt on the bed and went forward onto straight arms while thrusting her hips high. I watched Zoe angle her pelvis and present her rump to me as she swivelled at the waist, her tight body barely creasing at her middle.

I gulped and cranked at my cock when she reached back and held her buttocks splayed, Zoe's cunt gaping. Her exquisite body and the dark smudge of her sphincter winking at me held me enthralled. I would have paid anything to have her if she'd named a price.

As it was she just smirked and crooned, "April fool dare. Put it in, Graham. Fuck me."

***

It was an all-too-brief moment as I tried to suck up the experience, to hold each detail in my mind as I savoured the instant before my cock penetrated the lovely girl. Zoe's face was a mask of anxious anticipation as she looked back at me, her sex offered in what I realised was the last opportunity of my life. Her mouth hung slack, eyes oddly dull and somehow lifeless, glazed with whatever emotions surged inside her at the time. To me, her body was a work of art, Zoe's dark hair loose and flowing. I absorbed her, sucking her in with my mind while fully appreciating the curve of her back where it swept in towards her tight waist. I moaned out loud while gazing at the beautiful feminine symmetry of her hips and buttocks. Zoe was divine, so lovely, so full of life and vigour -- so fucking perfect.