April Fools Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I touched the girl for the first time, laying a hand on her back while guiding the blunt cock-end to her body. My throat worked and I swallowed heavily when my erection nudged her, Zoe's labia distorting.

A pause and a thrust and I heard her gasp.

"He's in me," the dark-haired lovely whined, gulping, apparently surprised at what was happening. I glanced up to her face and saw her look while Zoe whined her way through, "I'm fucking him, Cate. There, you see?"

"Yeah," the blonde replied, grinning, both hands mauling her own breasts while she sat on the bed and squirmed. Cate rose to her feet and leaned in to look before turning her enthusiastic grin to me. "I don't believe she's letting you fuck her," the girl said, eyes wide. "She doesn't usually--" Cate shrugged and chuckled, a hand slapping her friend's right buttock. "Go on, Zoe," she cried, the dark-haired girl's flesh barely rippling beneath the thwack of Cate's palm. "Fuck that pervy old cock. Give the old fucker a treat."

"You don't get it," Zoe breathed, hips moving, her body closing around me as she eased forward again, her taut buttocks slapping back against my stomach when she then fucked back onto my cock. "It feels fucking lovely," Zoe gasped, cranking up a gear. "He's got a nice cock. It's thick and ... Oh fuck," she groaned, forehead gong to the bed while clawing at the bed.

With such a beauty impaled on my dick my confidence soared. To hear her make those noises, to have Zoe praise me in such a tone had me working at her with deep, vigorous thrusts. I wanted her to enjoy the experience. I didn't want her to wake up in the morning and feel any remorse. I may have been decades her senior, but I didn't want Zoe to regret she'd fucked an old man.

"You're sensational," I gasped, my fingers encircling the girl's tiny waist. I fucked into her, probing deep before altering the depth and angle. "You're so beautiful, Zoe. Jesus, what a lovely woman you are. Your body ... Your arse ... You're so pretty, Zoe. You're divine."

"Oh God, Graham," the girl mumbled, face pressed to the bed. "Fuck me. Yes, just like that. My pussy ... Your cock," she gasped.

I looked towards Cate and saw her staring at us, a hand between her legs while she stirred her vulva.

"Your friend's gorgeous," I groaned. "She's lovely. She feels so fucking good."

"I can't believe your fucking her," Cate squeaked at me. "I don't believe she actually let you ...Bareback, too!"

Zoe's head came up and she twisted round to look at the blonde alongside me. "He's okay," she snarled. "And I'm safe. I won't get pregnant." Zoe winced and thrust back onto me, a moan coming out of her when her eyes closed. "I April fool dare you, Cate," she gurgled, head lolling, a groan following. She went wall-eyed and gasped and moaned before adding, "I dare you to fuck him, too."

"Uh-uh, no way," Cate replied, her hand falling still. "I'm not taking the chance. You might be safe, but I'm not."

"It's all right," I put in, gasping. After a long groan, Zoe's insides tight and wet around me I went on with, "My second wife ... I've had a vasectomy--" I left it out there and said nothing more, not least because I couldn't say another word.

We settled into a rhythm, with Zoe back up on straight arms, her face turned to regard me while she thrust back and urged me on with her expression and her words.

The girl was so enthusiastic. She grinned at me in-between grunts and gasps, her face telling me she loved what I did.

"You should try it," I heard her groan to Cate. "He might be old but he can use his cock. I dare you to try it, Cate."

I didn't get a chance to see the blonde's face in response. Zoe slid off me a moment after she challenged her friend, rolling quickly onto her back.

"Put it back in," Zoe urged while staring up at me from the bed, legs wide in invitation, pussy gaping all hot and scarlet and glistening. "Please, Graham," the girl whined, a finger sliding over her clit. She gnawed her lower lip, hips bucking in her excitement, nose crinkled. Her gaze was so provocative I sobbed and almost fell on top of her. "Yeah," she gurgled, legs folding at the knees while I held myself over her slim torso and eased into her. "Smash my pussy, babe. Do me hard. I wanna come."

It wasn't quick and it wasn't pretty, but I went at Zoe with robust enthusiasm, willing myself not to succumb and pour jizm into her squelching cunt.

We babbled and moaned and thrust back-and-forth, with Zoe using my cock while I used her lovely body.

Cate joined her friend on the bed, kissing the dark-haired girl while she rubbed her own clit, goading Zoe closer to her orgasm by muttering sewer-mouthed exhortations at her.

For her part, while I lunged and plundered her slick pussy, Zoe fingered her nub with one hand and squeezed her little tits with the other.

Cate sucked Zoe's nipples, using her lips and tongue and teeth to tease the elastic teats to elongated buds of aroused flesh while both girls gasped and moaned and I grunted and gnashed my teeth. I don't know how I managed it but I kept it together and resisted the near overwhelming desire to flood Zoe with cum.

It wasn't really a clear idea in my head at the time, although I did wonder if Cate would accept the dare and let me fuck her. Then I looked down between our bodies and saw how big Zoe made me appear. She was so petite; I seemed huge going into her. My cock came out creamy with the girl's desire, buttery gloop clinging to the shaft, a sight that enflamed me so much I ducked in and dared to kiss her mouth.

To my surprise, and subsequent delight, she returned the kiss, pelvis working fast, Zoe thrusting up to meet my robust downstroke.

"Oh fuck," she sighed into my mouth. "Graham ... I'm going to come."

Witnessing Zoe's juddering climax is a scene I will remember forever. The girl's face fell slack, mouth a huge O of surprise. Her eyes went wide and she gurgled some nonsense, a sob bursting from her a second later. Zoe's chest hitched and she came up onto her elbows, knees still folded while she gazed down at our conjunction. She then blinked at me, eyes glazing as her head lolled back, long hair pooling on the bed behind her.

She squealed and writhed, fingers working her clit as I probed deep and stalled, my cock buried inside her up to my balls.

"Fucking hell," I can recall Cate muttering. "Zoe," she whined. "Jesus ... Oh God--"

It went on for half-a-minute or more. Zoe squealed and grunted, hips coming up, back arching, stomach tensed with the effort of riding the tsunami wave of her climax.

Finally I slid out, cock slippery and glistening. I stood up and gazed at Zoe while she sucked in air, chest heaving, nostrils flaring like a derby winner.

"I dare you," the girl gasped to Cate. "I dare you to--" She fought for breath, eyes rolling as she sat upright. "I dare you," Zoe continued, "to suck your pussy from Graham's cock. Like this," she added, reaching for me, fingers grabbing my length before her lips pursed around the head. "I April fool dare you to lick your cunt off him, Cate."

Well, when I heard her say it I almost let Zoe have it between the eyes. If the scene I'd just experienced was the single most wild sexual encounter of my days so far, having a lovely young woman slurping her essence off my cock cranked the experience to a level I would have had trouble imagining -- and she was suggesting her friend do it, too!

I boggled while Zoe's tongue lapped at my cock. She slurped and slobbered and made such filthy sounds the surge bubbled close to the boil.

Looking back at the time, I think another few seconds would have made all the difference. If Zoe had kept at it I would have let fly with a vehement burst of ejaculate so forceful it would have arced over her head and spattered onto her back.

As it was she stopped just in time, her smirk going to Cate.

"Well, Cate?" the dark-haired girl sneered. "He's had a vasectomy. You won't get preggers." She waggled my dick at her friend. "You gonna fuck him, or what?"

***

Cate rode me. She made me lie on the bed and then straddled my thighs, climbing board in a reverse cowgirl, her back to me, a delicious view of her dangling labia framed by her bottom and thighs before Cate's body engulfed me.

I didn't know it at the time, but Zoe recorded all the minutes her friend bounced on my cock with such energetic verve. The dark-haired girl showed me the clip when it was all over, promising to send me a copy if I gave her an email address.

When I saw the footage my cock revived, the thing ready for action once again.

Living it was sublime. I was on my back with a gorgeous blonde grunting and snorting while her pussy siped goo. The shaft was awash with Cate's desire, proof she didn't find me as disgusting as she made out.

I almost warmed to her, when Cate sobbed and muttered about how good it felt to have me inside her I nearly felt bad -- nearly, but not quite. I still thought she was a bit of a cunt and wanted to use her lush body for my own gain. It would never happen again, not unless I paid for it. It was my moment, the pinnacle of sexual delight and I was going to enjoy every libidinous second.

Cate's buttocks flexed while I held her waist and eased her up and down, pushing up to meet her when she sank onto my cock. My hands were all over her. I squeezed her tight buns and heaved upright so I could cup her spongy breasts in my palms.

It was urgent, our rutting desperate. I wanted to leave the girl bruised and tender. I wanted her to remember our time together.

Cate sobbed and groaned while fingering her clit, Zoe lying alongside me, her tongue in my mouth as we kissed.

"Get off," I grunted after a few minutes of going at it. "On your back. Lie down," I snarled. "Open your legs. Show it to me."

When Cate complied, her thighs wide and labia splayed, I went in and licked her. I had the enormous satisfaction of hearing the blonde moan and gasp when I sucked at her clit. Then Zoe swooped in to suck her friend off my tongue when I moved up to return my cock to Cate's molten embrace.

I fucked into the girl, the surge rising through my core. She hadn't hit her peak but I didn't care. I was mindless, lost, carried away on a tide of euphoria as I bellowed out my joy and let go, jizm pouring from me.

"You dirty fucker!" Cate yelped. "Zoe! Fuck! He's coming inside me."

I moaned and squirmed and grunted, semen pumping into her in a hot flood.

The blonde thrust at me, hips working while she rubbed at herself, fingers frantic at her clit.

"I'm coming, too!" she yelped, mouth dropping open. "Oh ... Oh God ... I'm coming!"

I squirted love into Cate while Zoe's tongue danced with mine. The dark-haired girl squeezed my balls, her gasps of delight wafting straight into my mouth.

Finally, when I'd calmed, I slid out of Cate's body, a rush of gloop following. Cum dribbled along the crease between Cate's buttocks, our mix staining the bed.

"Shit," Cate muttered, levering upright, a hand cupped between her legs. "How much spunk?" she breathed, a pool of jizm in her palm.

"Enough," I chuckled while I lay on my back, a forearm draped across my brow.

***

There's a line in a song by a band called Noah and the Whale which goes: To a writer, the truth is no big deal.

-- Which sums it up nicely.

I'd lied to them from the beginning: my name; how long I was staying in the country; a few other incidentals, although the bit about being a writer was true.

I write for a travel supplement in a British newspaper.

I don't write erotica.

I'll never get a copy of the video Zoe took on her mobile phone because I gave her a bogus email address.

Why?

Well, I want to leave as few clues behind me as possible because the biggest lie of the day was the thing about the vasectomy.

April fool, Cate!

***

Afterword

If anyone is interested, the song is entitled L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. Noah and the Whale.