April Fools Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What... what... Tony, what are you doing?" she stumbled, her footsteps matching her stutters as she side-stepped into the entry's wall, watching Tony as he stood between her and the front door. He'd let her wrists go, but she was still cuffed, and lost for words, her hands up in front of her as if in defense. "I don't understand," she finished when he didn't speak immediately. Even as she said it, though, she was afraid she did—he was looking at her like he was hungry, smiling and focused... on her.

"No? Sara, Sara, Sara," he crooned, and before she could look away or say anything else, he'd stepped forward to press her against the wall with his body, his hands on each side of her face and forcing her to look him in the eyes, her eyes up against his, six inches above hers and glaring. "I got your note," he whispered.

"Oh, no, no, Tony, you don't understand," she started, but was silenced when he pressed his lips over hers, his hands still trapping her face forward. His tongue pushed past her lips forcefully, and she couldn't bring herself to bite him—this was a misunderstanding, she kept telling herself, and this was her friend, Tony, not realizing the note had been a joke. But she couldn't speak, either. His lips were pressed against hers, barely allowing her breath, and she had to fight to keep from kissing him back, counting in her head to remain separate from what was happening and not get lost in his lips, and the taste of him, smooth and fresh against her... NO, she told herself angrily, and punched her cuffed hands against his chest to move him backward.

"It was a joke," she gasped out, "a joke, on Markus, for April Fools Day," she half-sobbed, leaning back against the wall and pressing into it, wishing she could melt into the wallpaper in embarrassment.

What she couldn't have predicted, not in a million years, was that he'd laugh. Standing in front of her, his lips swollen from the way he'd just kissed her and his arms crossed over his chest powerfully, as if he owned the world, he laughed at her saying it was a joke, and kept watching her.

Suddenly finding herself shaking, Sara shook her head and ran. Swirling away from her neighbor, her friend, she fled into his hallway and toward his kitchen, toward the back door, and she slammed into the swinging door leading into the kitchen at full speed, skidding to a halt only when he caught her from behind by her shoulder and knocked her sideways so that she landed against the island with a heavy grunt. He leaned over her then, pressing her into the island from behind and on top of her so that her stomach and chest were laid across the granite, trapping her cuffed hands beneath her as she heaved for breath and movement for full seconds, his body pressed on hers so that—oh my God, she thought—she could feel his hard dick. He pressed into her harder, and then he finally spoke.

"You think that note was a joke, Sara? Maybe you told yourself it was, but subconsciously? This is exactly what you want."

Tony pressed his pelvis into his pretty neighbor from behind, again, pushing her hard into his island and snaking his hand beneath her to grab her cuffed wrists and drag them forward so that her arms were stretched over her head, her cheek pressed to the island as he stretched her out in front of him, and he could use his other hand to feel her breasts, that he'd thought about cupping on so many occasions in the past.

Suddenly, he decided he couldn't wait anymore to see them, and to see all of her, with nothing to hide her body from him. He'd seen the way she'd looked at him for years, when she'd had a few too many drinks or been fighting with Markus and let her imagination take control. He'd thought about her, too, and though he guessed it might be true that that letter had started as a joke... she shouldn't have gone so far as to deliver it. She wouldn't have if she hadn't wanted this, he knew.

With a jerk, he pulled her backwards and swirled her around, marching her toward the hall from behind her, pushing her along with his body. Her arms were back in front of her now, her cuffed hands clenched in front of her chest, but she was barely resisting being pressed forward—he guessed she was in shock, and he groped one of her breasts through her blouse as he took them closer to his bedroom.

Sara stumbled forward, trying to figure out what she could say, but then it was too late. She'd been babbling, spouting pleas for Tony to let her explain, and he'd apparently gotten tired of it; now, his hand wrapped around her head from behind and stilled her, his hand pressed hard on her lips and pulling her head back into his shoulder so that he could speak into her ear.

Holding her tightly, Tony let all of his desire come through in his voice. "Shut it, Sara, you hear me?"

She forced herself to nod against his hold, but as soon as he removed his hand, she couldn't help blurting out again, "It was a jo—"

Tony's hand came down hard on her mouth again and his body pressed her forward. Just inside of his room, he removed his hand just long enough to grab something left on top of his dresser, but she barely had time to take a breath before he was pressing something between her lips, his other arm wrapped around her arms and chest to hold her squirming form still.

She couldn't not breathe it in, and suddenly the plastic slipped between her lips, a sort of plastic bulge landing along the top of her tongue, pressing down so that she couldn't speak around it, and held to something outside of her lips. Panicked, she stopped struggling against her neighbor and began focusing all of her energy on her tongue, trying to force the foreign object away, but Tony's hand was pressing it against her face, holding it there...

"Stop, baby doll, just accept it," Tony grunted into her ear as he pressed her toward the dresser so that she was trapped between it and his body.

She felt him move his hands, but only realized what he was doing when she felt something being tied behind her head, the thing in her mouth being pressed in, its base covering her lips and being pressured into her as the tie came tight. When Tony turned her backwards so that she was facing him, she knew her eyes were bulging and crying, her hands fluttering in the cuffs and trying to reach up to pull away the gag that was forcing rubber into her mouth, but he wouldn't let her reach it.

Tony looked down at his neighbor, already turned on by how powerless she was before him. She was gorgeous, and he'd been waiting for this.

"Sara, baby, it's a gag, so you just accept it and breathe through your nose. You're not leaving me till I'm done with you, you understand?" When she just stared up at him with those big brown eyes, he pressed his hand into the gag at her mouth to highlight how helpless she was. Thinking about what was in her mouth turned him on. It was made to be either a gag or a butt plug, the small plastic dick that now rested on her tongue being attached to the base that now covered her mouth, pressing it toward her throat. Another time, maybe he'd stick it somewhere else and tie it up toward her hips or her thighs via a belt or a strap so that she couldn't escape it, but for now it would serve to quiet her while he let her realize what she'd stepped herself into.

Frozen and staring at her handsome neighbor, Sara let herself push back into the dresser; there was so much want in his eyes, and she'd seen it before, but never directed at herself. How could he do this? She moved her cuffed hands towards her mouth again but he caught them in his and held them still, grinning down at her until she thought that, surely, she had to be visibly trembling.

Holding her by the cuffs, Tony stepped backward and turned her toward the bed. With her standing before him, he reached around and unhooked the button of her jeans, pressing them down her legs immediately so that she didn't have time to recognize what he was doing and struggle, distracted as she was by the thing in her mouth. With her jeans tangled around her ankles, he pressed her forward until she fell across the bed and then he landed on top of her, hard. They were cross-wise on his bed, and he tugged her hands from beneath her body and then stretched them over to the other side of the bed.

Crawling over her, listening to her crying, he perched over her arms as he reached out to the footboard's end and grabbed at a tie he'd left there for that purpose. In a moment, he'd attached the cuffs so that she wouldn't be able to pull her hands back; she was stuck now.

Sara lay with her face down into the bedspread, trying to breathe. She didn't want to pass out. She knew she could get enough air into her nose to breathe comfortably, if she could just calm down, and she knew she wouldn't have a chance of getting away or convincing Tony to stop what he was doing if she passed out. She wouldn't give up on convincing him that he was making a mistake, she told herself. Even with her jeans gone and covered by only her panties and her blouse... but no, she wouldn't think of that.

Tony stood beside the bed, giving Sara time. He knew she'd never been gagged before; he wanted to give her time to get used to it, and he didn't mind seeing her like this either. Admiring her round rear, her full thighs, he silently lowered his own jeans and his boxers, and then let himself stroke his dick until it was hard, and ready.

When her body was mostly still, he pulled down her panties, kicking away her shoes with her jeans. After another moment of watching her tremble, her curvy body shaking gently with the effort to keep herself calm, he took the scissors from his bedside drawer and came to the bed, where he straddled Sara's thighs and then tented up her blouse so that he could cut upward.

Sara froze, feeling Tony on her thighs—and, oh God, she realized she could feel his member hard along her upper thigh; he was naked. Panicking and struggling to keep her breath calm, she felt the scissors he was wielding over her, going up her back to cut down the middle of her shirt, and then down each of her arms, ruining the fabric until he was able to pull the tattered pieces away from her and she lay in only her bra. Conveniently for him, she'd worn one that hooked around her neck rather than over her shoulders—he had only to undo the catch behind her back, and then he'd swooped the neck loop over her head and removed it entirely so that she was naked on his bed, face-down.

Tony ran his hands up and down her back, from her shoulders to her waist. She was trembling beneath him, but he wasn't worried about gentling her into submission at the moment—she was his whether she wanted to be or not. Reaching behind him, he snaked one hand below her and then directly into her pussy. She was wet, tight and warm like he'd always known she'd be.

Sara opened her eyes in a shock when she felt one of his fingers slip between her folds and prod at her body where no man but her husband had ever touched her in the past. I'm wet. Oh my God, I'm wet, he's going to think I want him...

Suddenly realizing what was coming, Sara began bucking beneath him, squirming and working to get away from his hand, but now there were two fingers inside of her, pushing back and forth... actually thrusting into her, she realized, and her body was responding...

Tony laughed above her, resting all of his weight onto her hips, one of his hands twisted behind him and underneath her, playing with her while his other hand was seeking out one of her breasts.

Taking his hand from her pussy, he leaned forward overtop of her so that he could reach beneath her body with both of his hands and grip her breasts, hard. He squeezed, feeling her jerk in response, and then he began playing and tugging at her nipples as he leaned in so that he could whisper into her ear.

"We'll have fun later, baby, and get you your pleasure. First, I want mine," he growled.

Knowing her well enough to know that she was faithful to her husband, and also on birth control, Tony wasn't worried about a condom. Still holding her breasts tightly enough that he knew he was hurting her, at least a little, he slid his body along hers and used his own knees and legs to pry her legs apart. She'd had them shut tightly since he'd wormed his way into her pussy, though that hadn't been any help, but now he needed full access.

Getting one of his knees between her thighs, he let go of one of her breasts so that he could reach down and position himself. In a moment, he'd moved his cock so that he was at her entrance, and he pushed forward just enough that his head was tucked into her folds, barely, and he left it there inside of her as he kept her still with his body, ready to barrel forward. She was so wet, he now thought she might just cum underneath him after all, though he hadn't expected it.

"You ready?" he asked as his hand came back to her breast and squeezed possessively. He used his chin to nudge her hair sideways, away from the back of her neck, and licked at the sweat there before he kissed her. Then he moved his lips to the side of her neck, and he felt her tense beneath him.

In a single moment, Tony sucked hard on her neck, gripped her tits, and slammed his cock heavily into her pussy, overwhelming her sweet body with sensations from every direction and grunting with the effort of landing into her tight body as he'd wanted to do for so long.

Sara sucked in breath and bit down hard on the object in her mouth, shrieking with the invasion of Tony's dick. It was longer than Markus', and she'd never felt anything coming so deeply into her. There was a pain when he thrust for a second time, bottoming out against her cervix, and she barely felt his fingers digging into her breasts anymore, she hurt so badly from his dick grinding into her.

Tony stayed still above her, pressed deep, and caught his breath. God, but she was tight. He'd known she'd be tight and warm, and he'd wanted this for so long... now, he didn't want to rush his pleasure. Slowly, he began pumping back and forth, enjoying the hot pressure of her depths on his cock, and the wetness of her cunt. She was wet, ready for this whether she'd thought she wanted it or not, and he let his grip on her tits lessen so that he could prod her nipples with his fingers, tugging and poking at the tips of pleasure until they were as hard as jewels beneath his fingers, and he could feel her body trembling with each quick movement. She was going to cum, he thought with satisfaction, grinning above her and biting at her shoulder.

Licking at her neck, he lapped at her sweat and whispered her name, over and over again. He could feel the effect he was having on her as he pressed back and forth, and she was sopping wet.

Sara couldn't help responding. Her pussy was pulsing around Tony's dick, holding onto him, and then she felt him speeding up above her. She closed her eyes, trying to block out what was happening, but it wasn't possible. His hips thrusting back and forth, his dick was hitting her in that spot that couldn't be resisted, digging into her. When one of his hands left her breast and slid down beneath her body to land on her clit, she shook her head hard and tried to buck him off all over again, but it was no use. He was larger than her, hard and possessive, and she was tied down.

"Cum for me, baby, right now," Tony growled into her ear, and she felt her body shaking with response as he slammed into her, and the orgasm shook her beneath him even as she felt his dick spurting into her, deep and hard and jerking with his release as he yelled into her ear, finally spent and still above her.

Sara closed her eyes, feeling his weight still overtop of her, and tried to breathe. It was finally over. He'd have to let her go now, and she could go home...

Tony slid from Sara's shaking body and licked his lips, looking down at his neighbor, splayed across his bed. She'd cum hard beneath him, proving to him that she'd wanted this just so much as he had, and she'd been so tight and warm that he hadn't taken nearly as much time overtop of her as he'd planned. Now that the preliminaries were over with, though, he could have some real fun.

Sara tried to get her breath back as she lay on the bed, trying to block out the sweaty pleasure her body was still coming down from. When Tony's hands turned her over so that she lay on her back, her hands still locked to the edge of the bed and caught above her head, she kept her eyes closed, thinking he'd release her in a moment, or maybe get rid of this ungodly gag first, and then he'd let her go.

Instead, though, after his weight rested beside her once he'd turned her, she felt his body rest over top of hers, and opened her eyes to see his naked form spread half above her, perpendicular to her body so that he had his head propped up with one hand, his arm spread over her to prop him up so that his armpit rested on her abdomen, below her breasts, and his long naked body was spread out beside her. He was smiling at her, and as she watched him he reached out with his free hand and adjusted his semi-hard dick, drawing her attention to it so that she now got confirmation that it was longer than her husband's, if about the same width. As she watched, his hand then reached up, and began playing with one of her nipples that was still sore from his earlier touches.

Sara looked to his face, trying to ignore his hand on her breast and his staring dick, and jerked her head back and forth, desperately trying to get his attention back on her enough that he'd release her gag, or her hands, if not both. Weren't they done? But instead, he was playing with her breasts, going back and forth between her nipples as if they were little toys, hardened for his pleasure. When he tugged especially hard, she couldn't hold back a whimper, and he finally looked up to catch her eyes. She was afraid, and he was still smiling.

"Sara, baby, you're not calm enough for me to take that dick out of your mouth," he told her, grinning when her eyes went wide—she must not have realized she had a rubber dick in her mouth and not a garden-variety gag of some sort, he thought. His own dick twitched at the thought.

Sara shook her head and closed her eyes, suddenly feeling all over again that she couldn't breathe with the pressure in her mouth, on her tongue, reaching toward her throat...

"Sara, look at me," Tony told her, accentuating his words with a hard tug on her nipple so that her eyes shot open and met his. "I have a secret for you. You wanna know what it is?" he asked.

Hesitantly, she nodded, fearful of what he'd do if she didn't respond, and he took his time in reaching down to take each of her nipples into his mouth in turn, sucking and playing with her with his tongue so that he could feel her breath hitching below him. And then he rose again and caught her eyes, wanting to see her reaction.

"You want to know the truth? Markus and I have talked about sharing you... about me getting you like this, breaking you in some so we could play with you together. He didn't think you'd want to experiment, though. You should have heard how excited he was when I told him today that he was wrong..." he whispered, speaking slowly and letting his hand come to a rest on top of her, to be sure she was listening.

Her breath caught, Sara gazed upward at her neighbor, looking for any sign that he was lying. Any sign that this was all a joke.

"You're wondering if he knows where you are right now, aren't you?" Tony whispered, leaning forward now so that his face was just above hers, his hazel eyes boring into her frightened brown ones. "He does," he told her, and grinned when he felt her shudder in denial beneath him.

Sara shook her head, bucking her body beneath him and trying to get him to move, but he laughed instead of rolling to the side, staying on top of her and letting one of his hands go back to her breasts to tug again on one of her sore nipples. She whimpered beneath him, and closed her eyes when he reached up to wipe at her cheeks and clear some of the moisture—tears mixed with sweat, she knew, even as she tried to keep from starting to cry again, knowing it would make breathing harder.