April Fools Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers

"As of late I can tell you have been hiding things from me. Your friends are swingers and I'm pretty sure you know it. The club you want to go to and have been to a number of times is a swingers' club. You're a smart woman and I know you knew it.

"Now you're trying to involve me in it so you can fuck around without considering it cheating. For all I know you been going there for a while. There is no way I'm going to be a cuckold husband or at least stay one."

"Rob, you have it wrong on so many levels." She was mellowing down a little but still mad. "Let's begin with Dave and Trish not being married. I found it out last week but I didn't think it was a big deal. Lots of people live together now a days. I hadn't mentioned it to you because we haven't talked for over a week," she replied.

"What about the club? Why did you want to go there so bad. ? Last week you told me while you were drunk on something that you let men rub your tits and ass. Of course then there's the fact that you let Dave rub his cock against you. Yes, I saw it. I also saw that you let him rub your ass and you didn't even attempt to stop him. Care to elaborate on that?

"I have to wonder how long this cheating has been going on," I stared at Marge and took a big swallow out of my beer.

"Let me start with the club. I have only been there twice. I've never lied to you. I didn't know it was a swingers' bar until yesterday. I did know that it was a bar for people more our age and thought we could go there once in a while. It does have a pretty happy atmosphere.

"The first time I went I got drunk. I think Trish or Cindy put some kind of drug in my drink. I remember dancing with a few guys but not much more. On the way home Trish and Cindy told me I was into it and let men grope me. Even being drunk I can't picture me letting that happen without me stopping them.

"I honestly don't remember but I called Barb the next day. She spent the night dancing with your friend Larry. Trish and Cindy disappeared for almost an hour. I asked Barb what I did and she told me that men did touch me but I kept telling them to stop and that I kept pushing their hands away.

"She said that I kept telling them that I was happily married and eventually went back to our table."

"What about yesterday with Dave?" I said, still rather pissed off.

This time Marge was a bit more subdued. "I was wrong in letting it happen but I wanted revenge against what you did. I shouldn't have had done it."

"Me! What the hell did I do? You let Dave rub your ass and didn't even stop him and you want to blame me? What the hell is the matter with you? I should have went down and broke his fucking neck!"

"The first time I danced with him, it might have been before you got there, he kept putting his hand on my ass and I told him to stop. He told me he was getting even because you put your hands in Trish's bathing suit when we were in their hot tub.

"I stopped dancing with him and told Trish I wanted to talk with her. She told me it was true but all in fun. She said when I went to the bathroom and Dave was making us drinks that you put your hands down her swimsuit on her pussy and fingered her for a couple of minutes till you heard us coming out.

"Is it true? Did you do that? That's why I let Dave grab my ass to get even but it made me feel like I cheated on you. Dave asked me to go to the back room with him and I told him 'no way!' I would never cheat on you Rob. As God as my witness I've never been with another man. So, can you say the same thing? Did you feel her pussy or not?"

"The truth is yes, I did but it wasn't the way she told you. After you and Dave went inside she stood up and pulled her bottoms down. She had a shaved pussy. She grabbed my hand and rubbed it against her for a few seconds. She laughed and told me if I played my cards right I could probably have some of it.

"When I pulled my hand back she told me that you were probably getting your ass rubbed by Dave in the kitchen. When you came out you were adjusting your bathing suit."

"For Christ sake Rob! Dave never got near me! I just came out of the bathroom and was adjusting my suit to get back in the hot tub. Rob, I love you and only you," replied Marge.

"That's why I told you I didn't trust Trish or Dave. I didn't know Cindy till Larry showed me pictures of her fucking both Dave and Bill. I don't want to be with other women like that. All I want is you. I'm getting older and I know the things you like and dislike. I'm set in my ways but will do whatever it takes to make you happy as long as it's just you and me.

"If you love me the way you say you do then I don't want you going to that club and I don't want you being close friends with either Trish or Cindy. So I guess I'm giving you a ultimatum. A life with me or with your swinging friends and a club full of lonely people."

"I choose you!" said Marge and kissed me. We removed the pizza off the bed and Marge lay on my bed.

I told her that I had the room paid for the two nights and we might as well enjoy it. She told me she didn't bring any clothes and I told her she didn't need any. We both stripped and she lay on the bed.

I started by massaging her feet. She loved to have her feet rubbed. Next I moved up to her legs and rubbed both of them. When I got to her thighs she smiled and spread her legs. She bent her knees as I moved in on her pussy.

"Rob, I love you and only you. I don't need anyone but you."

I buried my face against her pussy. To say she was wet would be an understatement. I sucked and kissed her pussy to her moans and groans.

"Rob, let me do you too." I rolled over on my back and she got on top of me and we were going at it in the sixty-nine position. God I loved sucking on her pussy. The nice thing was I knew the things that turned her on.

The more I did for her, the more I got out of it. I asked her to get on her hands and knees on the bed. I began spanking her. I told her it was for being a bad girl and letting other men touch her. I actually spanked her kind of hard, but she didn't complain.

My cock was rock hard as I pushed it into her doggie style. Since all the foreplay I knew it wouldn't take long to come. I shoved my cock hard into her. I came hard and felt her scream out as her pussy squeezed my cock. I stayed in her till she squeezed every bit of cum I had built up.

I got off of her and she rolled over. She went to get up and I told her she didn't need to clean up just yet. As she sat up I handed her a beer and a slice of pizza. She smiled at me as we both sat on the bed naked.

"Let's talk about it. What about your friends and the April Fools Party? Do you intend on going?"

"God no! I'd never go without you. I knew sex went on at the club but that didn't mean everyone had to do it. There are a lot of people that go there for the atmosphere. I figured if we went you would be my protector but now I know that Trish and Dave had other ideas. I don't want to have anything to do with them.

"After I read your note I called Trish and told her we wouldn't be going to the party. I'll let her know Monday that we can be friends at work but that I have no intention of going out with her or Cindy ever again. I promise I will never do anything to jeopardize our marriage. I love you so much. I'm sorry if I've been a bitch."

After we ate I turned off the lights and we got under the sheets naked. We cuddled with her back to me and my cock against her ass. It wasn't long before she changed positions slightly and I pushed my cock into her pussy. I whispered in her ear what about having her ass and she told me, "Take me out tomorrow and get me drunk and you can have it."

After our love making we fell asleep. In the morning I woke up while she was still sleeping and took a shower and got dressed. I went over to the restaurant and got us some coffee and Danish rolls. I know she always liked them.

When I returned she was in the shower. After getting out of the shower she had to put on the same clothes she wore yesterday. She thanked me for the coffee and Danish.

She was smiling at me and I knew she wanted to ask me something. "What? I know you want something," I said.

"Well, since I didn't go shopping yesterday and you might be taking me out tonight, and of course I have nothing to wear; will you take me shopping?"

One thing I was never good at was going shopping. Every time she asked me I told her to ask our daughters to go with her. I looked at her and said, "Ok, but don't make this a habit." We both laughed.

I gave Larry a call and told him the good news that Marge and I talked over our relationship and asked him if he and Barb were going out tonight. He told me they were but she didn't want to go to the club and neither did he. I asked him if he wanted to go out with us for dinner and a few drinks.

He told me that Barb liked Marge and was worried about her falling into Cindy's way of life and that she would be glad to hear about us. I told him what time I would pick them up and the women could decide where they wanted to go.

When I mentioned it to Marge, she was happy. She said she really liked Barb. Knowing what the club was like, she was a bit worried about Larry. I told her the story about Larry and Cindy and how they got into the club lifestyle. She felt better about Larry after that.

We went shopping and I help her pick out a couple of outfits. We were actually having fun. While she was trying on one outfit I snuck in her dressing room and put my hand over her panties and squeezed her crotch.

She told me to get out and let her change clothes. She was laughing hard when we heard a voice. "There are other people here, please take your love making elsewhere, thank you."

We both laughed. "I'm sorry," replied Marge as she scooted me out of the dressing room. We also went to Victoria's Secret and I bought her two pair of panties. We could have bought ten pair for the same price anywhere else but I did it for her. She's never bought any there before and probably never will again.

I ended up driving by the house so she could pick up some of her makeup and things. We stopped by our daughter Ruth's place just to say hi and hug our grandson who was two years old. While shopping my wife picked up a couple of things for the baby.

Ruth was happy to see us. We stayed for while and told her we were having a night out and even staying in a motel. She thought it was romantic and hoped she and her husband Joe could be like us twenty plus years up the road.

We went back to our room and got dressed. Marge looked beautiful and I made sure I told her so. We picked up Larry and Barb. The girls were so happy to see each other. There was no talk of the club as we headed to the Outback Steakhouse. That's what the girls wanted. We got a pitcher of beer and all talked about our jobs.

After dinner we stopped by a lounge and danced for a couple of hours. I did dance with Barb and Larry with Marge but it was nice with no flirting. When I danced with Marge I slid my hand down to her ass. She let it be for a half minute and then pushed it back up to her waist. "Save that for later," she told me. She really didn't like getting groped in public.

After dropping of Larry and Barb we went back to our motel. We had over a half hour of foreplay. After rubbing her feet, because they hurt from the dancing, and her legs, I ate her pussy again. As I pushed my cock in her she moaned and groaned. After she came I pulled out of her; I hadn't come yet.

"A promise is a promise," she told me as she turned over and I smacked her on the ass and put my cock at her anal opening.

"Honey, just please go slow," she said.

I kept putting my cock from her wet pussy to her ass to get it wet enough before entering her. I went slow and easy before pumping my cock. I could hear her telling me it was ok to give her more, which I did. She was now into it but we just went slow.

After about ten minutes I came in her ass. "Honey, I feel it! I feel you coming in my ass. I love you so much."

It was tight but I liked it. She told me she had to clean up. She would have a hard time sleeping with my cum dribbling out her ass. I had to laugh as she went and cleaned up.

Epilogue:

Our life was more back to normal. We had sex a couple of times a week. We became good friends with Larry and Barb. We visited our kids or them us at least once a week. Marge realized she didn't lose her kids, she could see them anytime she wanted to. They called her pretty much daily.

Marge said she told Trish that her lifestyle wasn't for her. She was a one man woman and was happily married. Marge said they hardly talked after that. They were just courteous to each other at work.

Barb said she transferred to a different department at work where she rarely saw Dave or Bill. She and Larry are very happily dating and Larry loves her kids. His son is happy for his father. There maybe a marriage in the future but they are taking it slow.

Barb called Marge and said she had some juicy gossip. It seems that Trish got pregnant and not sure who the sperm donor is. Dave won't marry her and she wanted to keep the baby but not sure now.

She also said that one night outside the club they found Dave a bloody mess. Someone beat the living shit out of him and he's not sure who did it or at least afraid to tell.

Marge asked me if I had heard about it and I told her my cousin Mike and Larry both told me. I just wanted her to hear it from someone else.

She asked me if either me or Larry knew who did it and I replied, "I love you Marge. Let's just leave it at that."


Hope you enjoyed my story.
Comments are welcome and appreciated.
DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers