April Fools Them All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After more heavy breathing on my part and admiring how incredibly sexy April looked, she hadn't bothered to cover herself at all. She didn't seem embarrassed at all and was quite comfortable having her body on display.

"Okay . . . I think I can talk now," I said.

"Good, because we have some important things to discuss Augustus." She used my first name, something she'd never done before. She also sounded different and even looked a little different. Gone was the vagueness in her eyes, her voice was a little deeper and she didn't use any of her 'cutsie' words. "I'm afraid I'm a little more than I seem. I'm not nearly as dumb or innocent as you probably believe and trust me, neither you nor even Corey has taken advantage of me."

She paused for breath, something that did marvellous things for her exposed chest, "however, that won't be the perception if you don't give me what I want."

"Uh, what do you want?" I said, the pleasure remaining in the pit of my stomach was rapidly being replaced by a cold, dark spot.

"I want to become a full partner in the company," she said, "just you and me, 50/50. I'll continue to work here and I've got ways of increasing business so while you'll be giving up half of your equity, I've already increased business throughput by 18% and I'm confident of I can get at least another 15% on base figures. I'll . . ."

"You know you look even sexier this way," I interrupted and have to say it felt good to interrupt her for a change, "but no."

"What?" She seemed discomforted, "you can't say no!"

"I can," I said trying to remain calm, "what is the alternative."

"I go for sexual harassment," she was flushing angrily a little now, "it will destroy your business."

"No doubt," I agreed, "okay, so this is the negotiation then April. Now that I know I'm not taking advantage of some poor airhead. We split the firm 60/40 so I retain controlling share. We get rid of Corey, I presume you're fine with that?"

"I was going to offer," she said starting to smile, "he's an awful worker. It's why I had sex with him."

"Okay, you'll manage the office while I train someone new and look over the printing. You'll draw the same amount I do per week, it's from the takings and I leave 50% to reinvest into the business, so 25% of whatever we take will be your share. It should also provide incentives, but initially you won't be getting much more than I'm paying you now. Fair enough."

"Fair enough," she said with steel in her eyes and a smile. "I . . .

"I've got one more condition," I said with the joy of interrupting her again. "You have to tell me your story. Why were you pretending to be a bimbo?"

Her high-pitched, slightly breathless voice came back along with the vacant eyes, "because all the boys love a bimbo. They feel sorry for her and want to help her and will do just about anything . . . anything at all to slip their doodies into their hot little cunny-pies."

Then she slipped back into what I could now see was her natural, intelligent, persona. "The truth is I was born on a farm about half way from here to Rellville. I ran away from home at 15 and it wasn't long before I was pole-dancing in clubs and taking tips in my G-string. Over the years I met several guys saying that they were producers that would make me a star, only one wasn't lying and he produced porn. For the last five years I've been in over 200 adult films as Celeste Starr, I even won awards. A year or so ago, I reconnected with my mother because I wanted to see if she was alright. I'd been running from her latest boyfriend and over the years I started to understand that she wasn't as terrible a mother as I had thought she was. Anyway, I found she'd been diagnosed with liver cancer and really needed help. She's a poor, sick woman now and I knew I had to help her out, but the money I'd saved would only last so long."

"So," she finished, "I needed a job. You were the best prospect and as you've probably worked out, I learned a lot about business when I was in 'the business,' even taking a lot of courses. Porn stars have a fair amount of time on their hands."

I extended my hand, "well, all I have to say, is welcome partner."

We shook and she looked down my body, "goodness," she said in her air-head voice, "doesn't your thingie ever go down. I'll take care of it immediately sir."

"See that you do, Miss Harrington," I said as she grabbed my boner with both hands.

Next year on March 31st, I was getting ready to close up. Ricky Mannell, one of the three trainees I'd put on since April became a partner, asked me, "how come you haven't married Miss Harrington? Half the town knows your her boyfriend, and . . ."

"and?" I cautioned him, "choose your words well. I can still fire you." It was almost completely a joke threat, Ricky was only half trained and worth a dozen of Corey.

"I was just going to say that she is really attractive . . . well, the actually words were smokin' hot, but that's not too bad is it Mr Green?"

"No, I think she's hot too. But to answer your question, I have asked her to marry me, but the answer she gave was, 'not yet'."

"So she said no?"

I locked away some tools and began switching off lights. "Well a 'not yet' isn't precisely a no, so I still have some hope. Now get home and enjoy you're weekend, remember we're not working tomorrow and that's no April Fools prank." The young worker ran off with a quick wave, eager to get home.

Locking up, I entered the office to find April organising some papers on her desk. A tiny flash of her panties visible as she bent over. Even after all this time I still found her beauty to be stunning.

She turned as I let out my breath, "oh, hey Augie, I hope you have rested up because when I get to your place tonight we'll be lucky not to set it on fire." As she said this she had been slow-walking toward me, and she ended the sentence with a fiery kiss.

"I look forward to it," I said and pushed my rapidly expanding boner into her. I'd learned that she liked that, liked to know the effect she was having on a man. I had been so wrong about women and without what April had taught me, I would have made a terrible husband for Tanya. Not that I thought about her much, April was more than enough woman for me to handle.

It being on my mind, I started up the discussion again, "so, the business is doing great, your mother is stable and we have better and more sex than I'm guessing anyone in the district gets. You willing to reconsider marrying me?"

"This isn't an April fools thing is it?" April asked, "because that would just be nasty."

I shook my head.

"Good, because you have to know that I really do love you," she said, "and I don't want to lose that. You know my reasons though; as long as the men around here think that there is even a small chance that I'll be theirs, they'll keep coming in."

"Yeah," I replied, "but you can drop all of that now. You don't have to be 'April Airhead' anymore, you could show that you are smart and it makes the paperwork easier . . . as you know."

She sighed, "look Augie, not that it isn't tempting but what I do isn't all that hard . . . and the guys love it. I know you're disappointed, but I will marry you someday and in the meantime," she hugged me close, "in I'll give you the best . . . run that thing under some cold water before I come around tonight. If I touch it now, it might explode. It will be worth it for tonight, I promise."

"Look, we've known each other a little more than a year," she said with endearment in her eyes, "give me another year and if things are even this good, we'll have the engagement party."

12