April Homecumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged, lying back down on her bed. "I'm actually really tired. Can we save the cake and the test drive for tomorrow? Let's just stay here and watch TV."

"Of course, sweetie. It's your day. I'll go order."

"Okay. Don't forget what I like, pepperoni and olives!"

"Damn, I thought you would have outgrown the olives."

I left my daughter alone and called the pizza place. I was feeling nervous to go back into her room. She was so affectionate, not like she used to be when she was younger. Juvenile detention had really changed her. She clearly had no sexual motives. I don't think she even realized the way she was acting was inappropriate, which led me to believe she must have had a very informal relationship with the other girls in detention. She had undoubtedly been having casual lesbian sex with someone, maybe several someone's, and her demeanor with me was just an extension of that. I didn't want to come out and say stop though. I was rebuilding my relationship with her, and if we got off on the wrong foot, we may never get back on the right one.

She was flipping through channels when I came back in, still lying on her bed. She smiled at me and patted the space beside her, taking away any other option before it could pop into my head. I sat beside her, and she rested her head on my thigh. She cuddled up with my leg, her ample breasts pressing into my calf. I kept my back straight as my daughter focused on the TV. The quality of the picture was terrible.

"I forgot how many channels there are with cable," she said. "We didn't get to watch much TV, and when we did it was only the news."

"What did you do most of the time?" I asked.

She shrugged; her hand began stroking my knee. "Read mostly, played cards, ate each other out."

"P-pardon?"

She glanced up. "Me and the other girls, we ate each other out. Why do you look so surprised?"

"I, I just, I don't know, didn't expect you to say it like that."

She put her head back down. "Not sure how else to put it."

"Yeah," I said. I didn't like that thought though, picturing April naked on her back, her legs spread open while some girl put her face between her thighs and lapped at her pussy with her tongue. It bothered me... and aroused me. "Didn't the guards stop you?"

"Of course, but it's not like we did it out in the yard."

"Did you have many partners?" I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to ask, but I was curious.

"Not really, but it's kind of an initiation thing, making new girls eat you out."

"Oh. Did you, er, make someone do that to you?"

"No, I didn't have any status. I got passed around a lot, like a bitch."

"Oh my god."

"It's okay, Daddy," she said, smiling up at me. "I started to like it a lot, and now I'm a lesbian, so it worked out."

I gave her a kiss on the forehead to show her I still loved her and accepted her. She titled her head up and stretched her neck, kissing my lips again. I didn't pull away immediately. Maybe I just wanted to see how long it would last before she pulled away, but I definitely wasn't expecting her to feed her tongue into my mouth. As soon as it was there, I licked it. I began kissing my daughter like a woman, our tongues swirling together as our lips opened and closed. I pulled away, swallowing.

"Uh, honey, we, um, we really shouldn't kiss like that."

"Why not? That's how I always kissed girls in juvie."

"I'm starting to figure that out, but you know, it's a little different for us."

"Not for me. I didn't love them. I love you. So shouldn't I kiss you like I love you?"

"Well, I mean..." I paused. What was I going to say, kiss me like a stranger? Maybe she just needed more time before I laid down rules. "Sorry, you can kiss me however is comfortable for you."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"Mmm, then open your mouth. I wanna suck your tongue."

I couldn't believe she just said that! But it was too late to back out now. She had already mashed her lips into mine, hungrier than before. I had given her permission and she took it, sucking my tongue right out of my mouth. I gave in though, flicking my tongue inside her mouth, tasting hers as they touched. She seemed to love licking my tongue, sucking on it, having it in her mouth, and I gave it to her, let her make love to it with her mouth.

This kiss was getting out of control, but I didn't know how to stop it, not just because I had given her permission, but I liked it, loved kissing her like this, sucking on her lips and feeling her nip at me with her teeth. Worst of all, my cock was getting hard. I could feel my pants restraining my shaft as it grew longer and thicker. I couldn't let myself get hard, not from kissing my daughter. I pulled my mouth away and smiled at her. She was smiling back, her lips red and her breath labored.

"You're a good kisser, Daddy, not like the girls in detention."

"I guess boys kiss differently," I offered.

"Yeah," she said.

She settled back in, her head on my chest. Still, I kept myself sitting upright. I didn't want to lie down with her. This already felt uncomfortable, sitting in bed with my 18-year-old daughter who I hadn't seen in four years. She was like a stranger, but so familiar. And she was so touchy, taking every opportunity to run her hands across my chest, hug me, kiss my lips. It's like she had completely forgotten society's rules while in detention. And I thought detention was the place bad kids went to learn them.

"I'm sorry I'm so clingy right now," she said, clinging to my side, nudging her nose into my neck. "I've just missed you so much, and now that we're back together, I don't feel lonely anymore."

"I'm not going anywhere, honey, and neither are you."

"You promise?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"I promise."

She hugged me tight around the neck. I held her around the hip. The position was awkward with her beside me, but she fixed that. She climbed up and twisted her butt around and dropped right into my lap.

"If you're not gonna lay, I'm gonna sit here," she said.

Maybe there wasn't anything wrong with it. Yeah, nothing wrong with your daughter sitting in your lap... as long as your cock stayed soft. I willed it with my powers of meditation, but what I suddenly realized is I had no powers of meditation. Her ass was pinning my dick in place, crushing it, and it was getting harder and harder... to fight back. I shifted April in my lap, just enough to get her off my cock, hoping it was enough to calm my dick down. She wasn't helping the situation. Her fingers started to rub up and down the back of my neck, into my short hair, holding me in place in case I changed my mind. Then she began kissing my neck.

"Mmm, Daddy."

My body was tingling. I didn't know how to stop her without hurting her feelings. Her lips followed a trail up my jaw. She blatantly licked from my chin to my lower lip, and then sucked my lip right into her mouth. She was moaning as she began kissing me. My daughter, moaning, a sound I never wanted to hear! I could feel the vibrations from her throat traveling through her tongue and into my mouth.

But god help me, I was kissing her back. Maybe I was telling myself if I didn't, I would offend her, but it just felt so good to kiss her like this, all that wet saliva between us, coating our lips as they slipped and slid against each other, our tongues taking turns in each other's mouths. No man alive had the power to stay soft under such circumstances!

My dick kept expanding in my pants, twitching between my legs as it grew in a space that no longer held it. My daughter's petite little ass kept shifting. It was like she knew my cock was hard and she had every intention of grinding against it. I broke the kiss and pushed her off my lap, standing up and keeping my back to her.

"D-did you hear that? The doorbell! The deliveryman must be here! I'll be right back!"

I ran out of the room, charging down the stairs. I bent over at the bottom of the steps, my hands on my knees as my cock throbbed in confusion. It was softening in retreat now, but to think I had gotten so hard! How could I allow myself to be turned on by my daughter kissing me? Was I some kind of deranged pervert to get excited from this? Did she know? I prayed she didn't. I buttoned up my shirt, but I really wanted to pull my hair out.

"Ah!" I said, jumping in surprise when the doorbell actually rang. I hurried to open the door. It was the pizza guy.

"What up, homie? Medium pepperoni and olives? Fifteen bucks. Don't forget the tip."

I gave the little punk a twenty and thought twice about inviting him in to chaperone me and my own daughter, but he left before I could make the offer. I took some time to grab a couple of sodas, plates, and stalled however else I could in the kitchen.

"Daddy?" I heard April call from upstairs. "I'm starving. Is the pizza here?"

"Yeah, baby, I'll be up in a minute!"

I took a deep breath and marched up the stairs. When I walked back in the bedroom, April was under the blanket... most of her. Her jeans were gone and her left leg was out in the open. I could see all the way up her bare thigh where the waistband of her white panties hugged her hip. My eyes followed her leg back down, over her knee and toned calf. Her skin was so smooth, her flesh supple. She was wiggling her little toes to adjust the blanket.

"I got under the covers," she said. "Hope that's okay."

"Did you want me to let you rest? We can heat this up later."

"No. I just wanted to get comfortable. Come on, I'm starved."

I came over and sat on top of the covers, making sure it formed a barrier between us. She sat up, the blankets bunching around her waist. She was still wearing the soccer jersey, her hard nipples fighting a losing battle with the material. I could see her white panties behind her, along with the crack of her ass. She seemed preoccupied with the pizza, fishing out a slice and taking a bite.

"Mmm, pizza! It's been forever."

"I'm glad you like it," I said, picking olives off my slice and putting them on the paper plate in my lap.

"Mine," she said, taking an olive off my plate. Another olive rolled off, tumbling down between my legs. "Oops," she said, and before I could reach for it, her hand dove between my legs. I jerked as the back of her wrist scraped along my cock and balls. She came back with the olive between her fingers. "Got it!"

"Geez, be careful down there," I said.

She giggled, popping the olive into her mouth. "Relax, Daddy, you don't have the equipment I want."

Her attention returned to the TV while she enjoyed her pizza, but I was still fixated on her touching my cock. Did she have any idea what she was doing to me? Or was she like a child wielding my gun.

"I gotta pee," she declared, jumping out of bed. My eyes were flashed to her panties. They were common bikini briefs, but they hugged her tight ass with love. Then the jersey slipped down, taking my view.

I took a deep breath while she was gone, slapping myself gently in the face. "Get your shit together, Gus."

When she came back a moment later, I could see a flash of her panties as her legs spread with each step. She jumped back into bed and the jersey rode up again. I saw her panties before the blanket covered them. "Yum. Thanks for the pizza, Daddy."

"Sure. I'll clean up," I said, gathering the box and plates and soda cans, taking them downstairs, stealing a few more minutes to clear my head. Obviously all this sexual tension was just on my end. What a terrible father I was, getting horny and thinking about my own daughter while she was just trying to settle in. I went back up stairs and stopped outside her door. "Well, kiddo, how about I let you get some sleep?"

"What? Nooo," she whined. "It's still early."

"But you're ready for bed."

"I know, but don't leave me yet. Please, I'm not used to being alone. Come on. Stay."

Damn. I guess I wasn't free yet. "All right," I said, coming over and sitting down on the bed.

"Under the covers," she said, lifting her arm to open them. I could see her panties again, forming a perfect V between her closed legs, her feet crossed, her toes scratching each other. My eyes were digging between her fleshy thighs, trying to force them open, trying to rip her panties off so I could see her cunt, see that beautiful slit that would open up to me, so pink and moist and wet and welcoming, asking to be licked and touched and fucked. I dragged my eyes away.

"Uh, baby, I'm not really dressed for bed."

"Just stay until I fall asleep. Please, Daddy, for my birthday?"

I sighed and nodded, climbing under the covers. She sunk into my side, her hand once again rubbing over my chest. Her slender fingers moved in a large circle, catching on the buttons of my shirt, slipping inside for an instant before they left.

"Do you want to take your shirt off?" she asked.

"I'm okay."

"You sure? You'd be more comfortable. It looks stuffy, your pants too."

"I'm fine."

"Well, I think it's cute you dressed up to pick me up," she said, stretching her neck and giving me a kiss on the lips again. She opened and closed her mouth, briefly licking inside. I wanted to grab the back of her head and just kiss her like hell, but really, even if she didn't think this was inappropriate, I knew better. I closed my mouth with a seal and smiled at her. She smiled back and put her head on my chest, her eyes on the TV. Her leg came up and rested between my legs, moving up and down, her smooth skin grinding over the numbness of my pants. I wished I could take them off, wished I could feel our flesh warm each other, but this was my daughter. I felt her knee bump into my cock and I closed my eyes, telling myself it wasn't intentional, until she did it again.

"Careful, kiddo."

"Hm?"

"I'm not a girl, you know? You can't knee me there."

"Oh, did I hurt your cock?"

Why did she have to use that word? Hearing her say it was like an aphrodisiac. "Well, no, but, you know, you shouldn't really, er, make contact with that area. And don't use the word 'cock.'"

She chuckled, shaking her head. "I don't remember you being so uptight."

"I don't remember you being so affectionate."

"I've changed. I was an angry little girl. Now I'm a cheerful big girl."

"I'm glad for that, at least," I said, kissing the top of her head.

The longer we watched TV, the more tired I became. I was used to getting up early for work. Soon, I was nodding off. I put my head back against the headboard and closed my eyes to rest them. I knew I was dreaming then because my dead wife May came striding into my daughter's room, staring at us.

"Look what she's doing to you," May said.

I looked down. April had changed position. She was lying between my legs. Her head was on my thigh, but her hand was resting right on top of my zipper, cupping my cock and balls. She began rubbing her little fingertips along the outline of my shaft.

"Mmm, Daddy," she whispered. "God, it feels so big."

I watched her through the haze as she stroked along the length of my cock, squeezing it in her small hand. She dragged her nails across it, her fingertips catching on my zipper. My wife was shaking her head at me.

"She's turned into a whore, just as I always told you she would."

I mumbled something and my daughter looked up at me. "Shh, Daddy, go back to sleep. I'm not doing anything wrong." She was gently stroking her palm along the length of my cock, pinching the head between her thumb and finger, testing the bounds of exactly where it lay and end. "God, I want it so bad. I want to feel your cock inside me so bad, Daddy," she whispered. She slid her hand down, tugging at the material on my pants to give her more slack. Then she fondled my balls, cupping them, careful not to squeeze too hard, trying to feel them in her hand. "Mmm, your balls, I wanna suck on them, Daddy. I wanna see you cum."

"You should be ashamed of yourself," May said. "Letting your penis get hard and letting your daughter play with it. Why don't you just wake up and fuck her?"

I grumbled and moaned at the same time.

"Shh, Daddy. Just a goodnight kiss."

My eyes rolled up as I saw her kiss my shaft on top of my pants. She was moaning against my cock as she started licking its length, lapping at it like a puppy laps at a bone, her hand squeezing it as best she could it inside my pants. She opened her mouth as wide as possible, dragging her teeth along the outline of my cock, exhaling warm air that somehow penetrated the fabric. "I'm gonna fuck you, Daddy, if it's the last thing I do."

"Did you hear that, Gus?" my wife asked. "Are you going to let her do that? Stop her!"

I mumbled a response, but my cock was throbbing now, and my daughter was mewing over it, squeezing it hard in her palm, bending it to the side. "Oh, it's moving. Mmm, I want to feel it move inside me."

She began nibbling on the head, chewing as if she could tear through my pants with her teeth. I could feel her entire mouth around the head of my cock. It was so hard now, forced down the leg of my pants.

"Daddy," April whispered, "do you know your little girl is licking your cock? I wish you'd wake up and fuck me."

"Wake up, Gus!" my wife shouted at me.

I jerked awake, looking down. April was asleep between my legs, her head on my thigh. How did she get down there? My cock was rock hard, tenting against pants. Fuck me, I hoped she didn't realize! I started to get up and I realized my phone was buzzing in my pants. As carefully as I could, with my cock aching inside my pants, I lifted April's head off my thigh and placed it on the bed. She rolled over and didn't make a sound.

I limped out of the room hunched over, my cock screaming to get out. As soon as I was in my bedroom, I opened my zipper, reached in, and yanked my long, fat dick out of its confines. It sprung free, pointing straight up, as if it were looking around the room for a hole to fuck. I fell back on my bed and let my cock stand at attention as I looked at my phone.

Three missed calls, all from the same woman. I called back.

"Hello?"

"Hi, June," I said.

"Gus, there you are. I've been calling all night."

"I know I fell asleep."

"What about April? How'd it go?"

"Great. Yeah, she's doing great. Glad to be home, happy, very affectionate."

"That's good."

"Yeah. We had pizza and just watched TV, nothing spectacular. She fell asleep. It was a long drive from the detention center."

"Did she love the Jetta?"

"Yeah. I'll have to tell her you're the one who picked it out."

"Great! So when do I get to meet her?"

"Tomorrow night, dinner."

"Did you tell her about me yet?"

"No. I didn't want to overwhelm her, but I will in the morning."

"I'm really looking forward to meeting her. I know we're going to be good friends."

"You will be. She might even steal you away from me," I said with a dry laugh.

"Pardon?"

"She's a lesbian."

"What?"

"A lesbian. She told me she learned to like women in juvie."

"Oh, wow."

"Yeah. I guess she had a lot of, uh, exposure to it in there, some against her will."

"That's terrible. I didn't think the whole prison-rape thing happened in juvenile detention centers. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard of it. I mean, it's not like real prison where people are in for life."

"I don't know. I'm sure it's not something most people talk about."

"I guess."

"Look, June, I better go. I'm really tired."

"Oh, okay. Call me tomorrow, make sure I'm good to come over."

"Will do."

"See ya then."

"See ya."

I hung up and sighed. Then I wrapped my hand around my stiff cock. I gave it a nice, long stroke. Damn, what a dream, or a nightmare. Either way, it was wrong to think about such a thing. And was it my imagination, or were my pants damp?

I slept uneasy and woke up late, glad it was Sunday. I had a moment of pause before I left my room. I was used to stumbling around the house naked, but I couldn't very well do that anymore. I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, made it to the bathroom, tugged my cock out and took a piss.