April Homecumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cocks look bigger in real life than the ones I saw drawings of."

"Is it, um, doing anything for you?"

"You mean turning me straight?" she asked. "I don't think so. It's kinda scaring me. Having something that big force its way through my little pussy would hurt like hell."

I chuckled. "Do you have a little pussy?" I regretted it the moment I said it. That was not the kind of question you asked your daughter.

"Do you wanna see?" she asked, taking her eyes off my cock for a moment.

"No," I answered immediately. "I was just... I don't know. Anyway, uh, done with show and tell?"

"No, not yet," she said, looking back down. "Why's it keep throbbing?"

"Because it's very hard, and when it's very hard, the only thing it wants to do is... do what it does."

"You mean fuck?"

I sighed. "Yeah."

"And it leaks?" she said, pointing at the tip. There was a drop of pre-cum oozing from the mushroom head. Fuck, I was really horny.

"Yes."

"What does your cock feel like?" she asked.

"Uh, it's hard to describe."

"Does it feel like wood?" she asked, glancing from my eyes to my throbbing cock. She looked so curious and intrigued, like a kitten with a mouse. "Everyone says that guys 'get wood.' Is that what it feels like?"

"Sort of."

My cock throbbed again and April bit her lip.

"I wanna touch it. Can I, Daddy?"

"April, come on. That's enough."

"I'm so curious. Just a quick squeeze and I'll let go. I have to know or I'll always wonder."

I grumbled. Fuck, I should have ended this before it began, but my cock really was throbbing, begging for attention, anything for relief, and having my daughter's cute little hands on it would feel incredible.

"Just for a minute," I said, "...or two"

"Okay," she promised, her hands immediately reaching for my cock.

I watched as her little fingers coiled around my shaft, cradling it. She couldn't quite touch finger to thumb, but she held that fat cock in her hand like it was a delicate instrument. Then I felt her squeeze and I almost moaned. She giggled.

"Wow, it feels so strange. It's like... hard inside, soft on the outside." She squeezed again and my cock flexed in her hand. "It's got a mind of its own, huh?"

"You don't know the half of it."

Her thumb crossed the slit on my mushroom head, smearing the precum and sending a shiver of intense pleasure up my spine.

"Ah, baby, careful," I said.

"That's the sensitive part?"

"Yes."

"That's like the boy clit, I guess, huh? Does it feel good when a girl licks it?"

"Yes, it does. Okay, honey, let go now."

"No, let me play with it for a minute."

Her hand moved down my shaft, stroking it as she squeezed. Then she tugged back up. Her other hand came down and cupped my balls, gently squeezing and kneading them in her hand.

"Ah, baby, come on."

"I'm curious," she said. "Let me just figure out how this big fat cock works."

"This just feels really wrong."

"It's not. You're just teaching your daughter. Can I smell it now?"

"You want to smell it too?"

"Yeah. I know how pussy smells and I like it, so maybe I'll like the smell of cock better."

She didn't wait for an answer as her head dipped down. I watched her face as her nose came up to the head of my cock. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled, taking my musky scent into her lungs. She took another sniff a second later, absorbing it and letting out what sounded like a quiet little moan.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I dunno yet," she said.

Her nose touched my cock this time, bumping along the shaft as she sniffed. She kept my shaft in her hand and very slowly and gently stroked it up and down while her face stayed on the other side, breathing in and out. She turned her head to the side, brushing her lips right along the side, rubbing that fat cock right across her face. That was too far for me.

"Ah, okay, April," I said, pulling away and standing up, yanking my boxers back into place. "I think that's enough."

"Aw, daddy..."

"I better get in before I get burned."

"By me or by the sun?"

I rolled my eyes and left her by the pool. It was awkward the rest of the day, for me, at least. April didn't seem to be bothered by nearly sucking her father's cock, but her mouth had touched it for god's sake, and it didn't faze her. I would have thought cocks were few and far between in an all-girls' juvenile detention center. The whole situation felt odd to me. I had no intention of bringing it up again.

After lunch, I took April out to the department store. She needed clothes. In fact, the more clothes she had, the better. Maybe this whole thing was just a phase she had to work through to act properly.

June came over for dinner promptly at 7:00 p.m. She was dressed in a blue skirt with a blue blouse. She looked like she was trying to impress someone, and I didn't think it was me. April was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, both very tight on her, despite being purchased just hours ago. Damn, how was I ever going to survive while she was dressing sexy all the time?

"Hi, April. It's so nice to meet you," June said.

"You too," April said. "My dad has told me all about you."

"All of it good, I hope!"

April smirked but didn't answer.

"Well, I brought groceries," June announced, holding up a brown paper bag.

I took it from her. "You didn't have to do that. I told you I had plenty of food."

"Nonsense. A woman needs proper ingredients. I'm still working my way to your heart through your stomach."

We chuckled, and April, after a moment, let out a little laugh. "Are you a good cock, I mean, cook, June?"

"Um, I try. Are you?"

"Oh, no, I'm no good with a cock," April said, giggling.

"April," I said, glaring at her before looking at June. "She's kidding."

June faked another laugh. "Well..."

"Actually, we had a lot of practice in juvenile detention," April said. "With cooking I mean, not cocks."

June swallowed. "Oh."

I put my hand on my forehead. "Jesus, April. Can you please not use that word?"

"Sorry, Daddy," April said.

June cleared her throat again. "Well, um, it must be nice to be, you know, out of that place."

"Yup, I love my freedom," April said. "Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it."

I laughed nervously and June smile.

"Well, why don't my two favorite ladies get acquainted in the kitchen?" I said. "You can cook together while I relax."

They seemed to smile at each other as they disappeared through the archway. I, however, stayed nearby, anxious to hear their conversation. I really did want them to get along.

"Your father has told me all about you too, of course," June said as she was chopping carrots.

"He never mentioned you until this morning, never in any of his letters."

"Oh. Well, we've only recently started dating, I suppose."

"Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Are you two fucking?"

I nearly fell over. Did I hear that right? Did my daughter just ask my girlfriend if we were "fucking?" I wanted to run right into the kitchen and tell her she was not allowed to ask things like that, and she was grounded too, but I wasn't supposed to be eavesdropping.

"I, I, I," June stammered, "no, I mean, pardon, that's... really not... I, we're still getting to know each other and I don't think that's really appropriate to talk about."

"So you haven't fucked him?" April said. "Why not?"

I couldn't breathe! What the hell was wrong with my daughter?! Who had conversations like these with perfect strangers? I thought they'd talk about current events, the town, the fucking weather!

"Look, I really don't feel comfortable talking about this," June said, clearly agitated. I was too.

"Why not? I think you should. Like, how old are you, 35, 40? You're kinda too old to play hard to get, aren't you?"

"Excuse me? I happen to have values. I don't sleep around."

"Spreading your legs is probably a faster way to a man's heart than cooking, I'm just saying."

"And how would you know anything about a man? Your father said you're a lesbian."

Oh my god, this was not going well, not at all. Shit! Should I go in there and break them up?

"You know, you're kinda pretty," April said. "Are you into 18-year-old girls?"

"What, of course not!"

"Why, you think it's wrong to like girls?"

"With all due respect, yes, I do."

"I wonder how my father would feel if he heard you say that."

June scoffed. "You father and I have had a long talk about our values, and homosexuality is not something he approves of, and I'll tell you something right now, if you were my daughter, you wouldn't live under my roof."

"Oh really? Well, it's a good thing I'm not your daughter, because you know what happened my last mother? I pushed her down the stairs and broke her fucking neck. So maybe you'd better think twice about working your way to my father's heart, because the only thing you'll find when you get there is me."

I was stunned into silence. I couldn't believe April said that, to talk about her mother, May, my wife's death. And that had been an accident, no matter what the police or the prosecutor or anyone else said.

"I think you're a sick little girl, and I think you need help," June said.

"It's too bad you haven't fucked my father," April said. "He has a really nice cock. Do you like big cocks? His is perfect. If I wasn't into girls, I'd be bouncing on that thing all night long. You should ask him to show it to you. I did and he was happy to let me play with it."

June gasped.

I ran into the kitchen. "That's not true!"

"Daddy?" April said. "We're you spying?"

"Gus, your daughter is saying the most disgusting things!" June said.

"I am not," April said. "It's the truth. Daddy, tell her how you let me play with your cock this morning."

"April!"

"Is that true?" June said in disbelief. "You... exposed yourself to her?"

I stammered as I tried to think of an excuse. "I, I, well, no, not exposed... not really. I... I was just, we were sharing sunscreen, and she asked---"

"Oh my god, sunscreen!" June cried. "You disgusting pig! That's your daughter!"

"I was trying to turn her straight!"

June ran past me, gathering her purse and keys.

"Wait, please, June, let me explain!" I said.

"I can't believe I thought you might be the one. You vile pervert, don't ever call me again!"

She slammed the door on her way out.

"Well," April spoke up from the kitchen archway, holding a carrot in her hand, "you know what they say, too many cooks in the kitchen."

She stuck that carrot between her lips and began sucking on it like a cock, sliding it in and out of her mouth.

I was furious with her. "What the hell were you thinking?"

She bit the carrot in half. "She looked like she was heavy on the salt anyway. Too much salt ruins a dish."

"Why the fuck did you tell her about seeing my dick!?" I shouted.

"Daddy, don't be mad. She was a stuck-up cock tease. I can't believe she strung you along for almost a year without pussy. You can do better, trust me."

"April... I am so humiliated. I can't believe you told her about this morning. And what you said about your mother, you should be ashamed."

April folded her arms. "Daddy, I have to live with what I did; you don't. I deal with it by talking about it."

"And threatening someone else with it?"

"I was joking. I joke so I doesn't hurt so much."

My daughter's eyes were getting glossy, but I was so angry with her, I couldn't see straight. I shook my head and marched up the stairs. I closed my door softly, didn't slam it. I wanted to show her how disappointed I was with her. I couldn't believe she had just ruined a year-long relationship in the matter of ten minutes.

I called June immediately but I only got her voicemail. I left a message pleading for a second chance, but I knew it would fall on deaf ears. Afterward I lied back in bed and put a pillow over my head, feeling my warm breath suffocating me.

April knocked a little while later, talking through the door. "I finished making dinner. Wanna come down?"

"Leave me alone," I said to the pillow.

I heard the door open and April's voice became clearer. "Daddy?"

I didn't answer.

"Daddy?" she repeated. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I'm a shitty daughter, I know that. I mean, I've always been a bad daughter. I thought I could change, but when I get angry, you know me, I just say whatever's on my mind and do whatever I want. So, fine, I didn't like that woman. I don't think she's right for you."

I lifted my head out from under the pillow, sitting up. "And just who do you think is right for me, April? I'm 39 years old. I don't want to spend the rest of my life dating women. All I ever wanted was a happy marriage and a happy family."

"And you think I took that away from you when Mom died?"

"I didn't say that," I said. "June may have been a bit shy, but I think we could have had a good life together."

"Daddy, you wouldn't have been happy with her. I could see it. She wouldn't... satisfy you."

"How could you know what would satisfy me?"

"Because a very thin wall separates our rooms, and I grew up hearing mom say no to you. She was never in the mood to fuck, and this new bitch was exactly the same."

I sat stunned for a moment. My anger and embarrassment were stronger than ever. To think my daughter knew that sort of thing about my sex life. I climbed up from the bed and came over to the door.

"Young lady, my sex life is none of your business. Just because I'm happy you're home doesn't mean you're free from of all rule and responsibility. You disrespected me tonight, and you ruined my relationship with June. I have half a mind to bend you over my knee and spank your ass for acting the way you did."

April lowered her head in shame. "You're right, Daddy. I promised myself I was done being rebellious and I was gonna change, but I was a very bad, and I deserve to be punished. I deserve a spanking."

She walked into my room and passed me. I watched her as she unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them. She hooked her thumbs at the waistline and pushed her pants down her thighs, right along with her panties. Her bare ass was right before my eyes. She looked over her shoulder.

"Where do you want me?"

"Jesus, April!" I said, turning my head and lifting my hand to block my view. "You didn't have to pull your pants down!"

"No, Daddy, you're right. I wanna be punished. I deserve it. I don't want to be a bad girl like I used to be. I want to be a good girl. If you have to spank me so I'll be good, then spank me."

She climbed on my bed and then bent right over, perched on all fours. She wasn't looking back anymore, just staring at the wall while I stared at her backside. It was her pussy that held my attention though. I could see her slit surrounded by bald, puffy, cunt lips pinched between her thighs. My cock gave an involuntary jerk inside my pants. I approached her, staring at that little pussy of hers, so pink, her hole a dark shadow inviting my cock to light the way into her tunnel. Fuck, I could tell from here how tight she was, untouched by man, ravaged by women.

She glanced over her shoulder again. "Just not too hard, Daddy."

If I had been a good father, I would have told her to pull her pants up and go to her room. But I wasn't a good father, because I just wanted to stare at that pretty little pussy, winking at me as she shifted her thighs, her jeans keeping her legs pinned together. Her little bare feet were wiggling and her toes were crunching as she nervously waited for me to act.

"I hate that you're making me punish you," I said, standing directly behind her, staring down at her ass.

"I know, Daddy. This will make me better though."

I laid my hand down on her ass cheek. She didn't move. I left it there, my fingers caressing her soft skin. She glanced back at me, giving me her pouty lips.

"Do it, Daddy. I deserve it."

I lifted my hand up and swatted down fast. She yelped as my hand connected, her flesh rippling from the impact, a white outline where it struck. I licked my lips as I looked down. April simpered.

"N-not so hard, Daddy."

I slapped her ass again even harder and she yelped, her ass clenching. "Don't tell me how to punish you."

"Y-yes, Daddy."

I pulled my hand back and let it fly again, spanking her across both her ass cheeks. Her whole body lurched forward and she reached around to grab her butt. "Ow, fuck! Daddy!"

I grabbed her wrist and threw her hand aside. I was horny and angry at the same time. I did want to punish her... punish her for making me lust after her like this. "You're a very bad girl!"

I slapped her ass again and she cringed, sinking further down into the bed. She bit down on the bedspread and coiled her fingers around it as the next slap landed. Her skin was brightening up, turning scarlet. I wanted both cheeks to match, so I slapped the other. April kept whimpering and cringing every time my hand came down.

I couldn't see her little pussy anymore. She had sunk so far down into the bed, she was nearly on her stomach, her cunt hidden between her thighs. It annoyed me. I wanted to slap that pussy, but I settled for spanking her ass rosy red.

"Daddy!" April cried, looking back at me, her eyes glossy and her tears ready to fall. "I've learned my lesson! Please!"

I growled at her and slapped down on her ass again. She cried out and her tears came down her face. I raised my hand again, but then lowered it slowly.

"Damn it, April. I don't like to punish you, but I have to."

She sniveled and nodded. "I know, Daddy."

"Are you sorry?"

"Yes! I am. I'm so sorry."

I nodded, taking a breath. "All right. It's over."

She wiped her nose with a sniffle. "C-can I have a hug?"

I sat down on the bed, glancing at her reddened ass. She climbed up on her knees and I saw a flash of her bare pubic mound before she fell into me, hugging me around the neck, simpering and crying into my shoulder. I leaned back against her weight and held her, rubbing her back up and down.

"There, there, sweetheart. It's over now."

"You forgive me?" she sniveled in my ear.

"Yes, I forgive you," I said with an exhale. "June and I probably wouldn't have been happy together, but it's just not your decision to make, okay, kiddo?"

"Y-yes, Daddy. I'll be good from now on."

"I know you will, princess," I said.

She came even closer, turning to sit in my lap with her jeans around her knees. She was careful to sit at angle, not on her sore ass. I was glancing down her back though. I knew my cock was stiffening under her. I couldn't help it. I just prayed she didn't realize.

"Sweetie, why don't you pull your pants back up?"

"Not yet. My butt is so sore." She looked up at me. "Will you rub my butt a little? It hurts so much."

"Uh..."

"Just massage it for a minute? You hit me so hard."

She was inviting me to rub her ass, touch it, fondle her. Fuck. Did she realize what she was asking me, or was she so far off in lesbian land that having a man, even her father, touch her ass did not even register on the erotic scale?

"Honey..."

"Please?"

I took a big gulp and then slid my hand down. My middle finger crept along her crack and my fingers slid over her cheeks. "Just, uh, just tell me if I'm not doing it how you want me to. Okay?"

She nodded, turning her head and resting it on my shoulder. "Yes, Daddy. Just rub and I'll be happy."

I let my fingers slide up and down her ass, my middle finger just between her cheeks. I tested her, pushing it farther into her crack until the tip of my finger touched her little asshole. She didn't make a sound. What was I doing? I pulled my fingers back and cupped her ass cheek, caressing it. She exhaled against my neck.

"I like how this feels," she said.

"Uh, good."

"Your cock is hard, you know."

My hand froze right there on her ass cheek. I wanted to throw her off and deny it, but it was true, and she wasn't stupid.