April in Texas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is great," Lamar said. "It's rich, has depth. I can't believe it's from Ohio."

"We take his wines as gifts when we travel, they are consistent and impressive," Louie said. "What do you think Mindy?"

"Velvety...it has...great nose, great color..."

In ten minutes we had finished that bottle. Then Lamar brought out fine Cognac, real French Cognac, my personal favorite. I started drinking the delicious distillate. It went straight to my head, real booze always does. Fortunately for him, Louie passed on it, he doesn't drink hard liquor. More for me, I say, and more I had. I wondered what was next. Then Lamar spoke.

"Mindy, take your dress off. Show Louie that fine outfit I bought for you to wear tonight."

Without any hesitation, Mindy stood up and moved close to Louie. She undid the sash on her dress, let the dress fall off her shoulders, then she handed the dress to her husband Lamar. She transformed and became glamorous. The fine outfit consisted of a black garter belt, see through thong black panties, and a black half bra that covered only the bottom of her breasts. With her heels still on, Mindy ran her hands through her hair as she posed for us. Rid of her conservative attire, she was much more pleasing to my eyes.

"What do you think, Louie? Do you like Mindy's outfit? Do you like it, Sheryl?" Mindy rotated in front of us as her husband went on.

"Go ahead and feel her ass, Louie. You can feel her too, Sheryl."

Mindy moved over and offered Louie her nipples to suck. Me, I didn't know what to do. After what I heard upstairs, I was not surprised that Mindy's obligation was at least to try to seduce Louie while Lamar watched. They had obviously worked out some sort of plan. But how was I to fit in? Should I object? Should I let it happen? As far as I knew, Louie had been a faithful lover to me for many years, and I didn't want that to be ruined by Mindy.

Then Mindy turned to me. "Stand up, Sheryl," she said.

I was not so fast to stand. Mindy moved closer and put her arms around my neck, and she kissed me with an open mouth. I closed my eyes, she was a great kisser. As our tongues darted in and out, my resistance began to fade. I felt her undo the clasp of my dress, I felt her draw down the zipper.

"This can't be that tough for you," she said. "Let's show off, together, for Louie and Lamar. I'm sure Louie won't complain."

So I stood up and let my dress fall, standing there bare breasted in my thin panties and my heels. Mindy picked my dress up and handed it to Lamar. "Both of our dresses, Lamar, you have both of our dresses."

Mindy then took her half bra off. "Let's start with a tits show. Sheryl, show your tits to Lamar, while I show Louie mine."

"I think Lamar's already seen my tits enough," I said, and, feeling the alcohol, I sat back down on the couch.

"Really?" Louie asked. "If you didn't have a problem before, you shouldn't have a problem now. Our hosts have commanded you. When in Rome..."

"Yes, Mindy added. "Your hosts have commanded you, Sheryl. Do as you're told. Lamar tells me that he's already seen you nude, but Louie hasn't seen me. Be fair to him."

"I'm ok with it," Louie said, but I stayed seated.

Mindy went on. "Lamar says that you two play sexual games at company meetings, that you play games with strangers. Let's see...he talks about a four way in Columbus, when you were tagged with a DWI after leaving some Overland Park sales agent's hotel room...the whole company knows that one...then there's Colorado Springs with you nude in the hot tub...there are pictures...and Nashville, where Lamar watched you give head in a bar. I don't think he made all that up. I could go on with more. Does Louie know about your games?"

"I...I guess he does now."

But the truth was Louie didn't know about most of the things I'd done, and I didn't want him to know. Mindy could ruin everything if she continued.

"Louie knows how you earned your promotions? How you went from a twenty thousand a year CSR to a manager making eighty four..."

"Well...I've done some things to advance my position within the company..."

Mindy pulled me toward her and whispered in my ear. "I'll keep quiet if you do as you're told. If you don't, I'll let Louie know all the details. You're not so stupid as to risk loosing him, are you? Lamar keeps a private file on everyone at Public Entities, and yours is rather thick. It's his job security. Now get on with the show Sheryl."

And so I did. Rising back up, I moved across the room and stood inches from Lamar. He studied my breasts and body intensely, but he did not touch me. From the corner of my eye, I saw that Louie was enjoying Mindy in a more physical way. Then Mindy spoke again.

"Your panties Sheryl?" Mindy then lowered her black panties, keeping her garter, her heels and her thigh highs on. She handed her panties to Lamar.

"Take your panties off now Sheryl," she demanded. Without waiting any longer, Mindy grabbed my panties and pulled them down. I didn't fight, I let her do it. It was easier than doing it myself, and I was half drunk. Mindy knelt before me as she lifted my panties through my heels. She examined my puss. Then something came over me. I enjoyed the attention and she realized it. Mindy began telling me what to do – to move around the room, to twirl, to squat. Then she ordered me to kneel in front of Louie with my legs open wide. Next she told me give my husband a thrill.

"Take Louie's pants down. Take Louie's cock in your mouth, and show us how well you give head. I've heard you suck well, Sheryl," Mindy said, "now I'll see."

And see she did. I licked Louie's shaft and I rubbed his hard dick all over my face, under my chin, across my cheeks. I took him all the way down, at least as far as I could while kneeling. Then, with my mouth still on him, I wrapped his penis between my breasts, pushing my tits with my hands against his dick as he fucked my mouth.

"I'm sure that you won't mind if Lamar takes photos, will you Sheryl? Louie, do you mind?"

Louie was having his penis sucked, he wasn't about to say anything. I could see the camera flashes though my closed eyes as Lamar moved the lens closer and closer to my face.

"Let's not get carried away with things, sweetheart. Save some of Louie for later. Come here, Sheryl, and sit by me on the couch."

"Now open your legs so that Lamar can get shots of you spread."

Mindy kissed me again. Long kisses, deep kisses. As we kissed, she finger fucked me, and Lamar took photos of it. Mindy dropped between my legs, I knew what was coming, she put her mouth on me. She worked her fingers in and out of my vagina as she licked and nibbled on my clitoris.

I couldn't move, and at that point I was overwhelmed with pleasure. Mindy's oral skills were excellent. She knew right where to probe, what worked, what didn't. I couldn't keep up with her. Soon I was overcome by orgasm. I lay back, lightheaded, as Mindy rose up.

"One down, one to go," she said.

Louie knew his cue. He stood tall as Mindy knelt down to swallow him. Lamar was at it with the camera again, taking photos of his wife sucking Louie's long penis. Considering all the circumstances, including that I was sucking him a few minutes before, Louie took quite a while to ejaculate. Mindy was showboating for the camera and Louie, maybe, wanted to hold off and fuck her. I wanted him to get off in her mouth, and quickly. I certainly didn't want to watch Louie fuck her, and I didn't want Lamar having any more trophy pictures of us. Thankfully, Louie came, and Mindy continued sucking him until he was soft.

Sitting there on their couch, I realized that we had been set up. I found my panties and I put them back on. Next I put my dress back on. What had happened, when it was over – to blame alcohol is a thin excuse – it wasn't fun or exciting or even kinky. It was closer to blackmail rape, after drunkenness, and I was Lamar's victim. Why did he want those photos? And most of the pics were shots of me, Louie's face could not be seen. The photos of Mindy were taken from behind. What Lamar had gathered was a full digital card of me involved in a group sex session. I feared that someday he would use them as a control over me, and over my future at Public Entities.

"Lamar," I said, "take us back to the Menger. If you can't, or won't, then I'll call a cab."

"I'll take you. Let's go."

12