April in Texas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ordered a couple of Guiness drafts and climbed the rickety stairs to the upper level. The loft was empty, and I...I climbed on Louie's lap and I straddled him.

"Imagine..." I said. "Imagine that it's one hundred years ago, and I'm a whore working here..."

I put my tongue in Louie's ear and I breathed on his neck.

"You're a boss just off a cattle drive, you owned the herd and you have a bundle of money...I am going to get some of that money out of your pocket and into mine...what would I need to do..."

I started rubbing my crotch against Louie, dry humping him in the loft of the Menger bar. It was uncanny, like our exchange had really happened there in that loft so many years before.

"What you would need...would be a group of very attractive female friends...maybe four, depending on how much money I had...maybe eight...and the finest room the hotel has for the next week...young Mexican girls would change the sheets for me everyday...and scrub my back while they bathed me...yeah...and you would need a beautiful Mexican virgin girl for my pleasure...If you did that, you might get some compensation out of me."

An odd place, the air in the loft had a vibration, a déjà vu feeling.

It was not possible, with what I had on, for us to do a quickie there in the loft. But we kissed, and it was a very romantic moment. I felt forgiven for my behavior the night before.

"Let's go back to our room," I said. "We can 'nap' for a while, if you like, then I'll buy you dinner at one of those Italian restaurants on the river walk. Ok?"

And we actually did nap, nude in our air conditioned room with the ninety degree heat outside. Then we were up – I put on a blue jean skirt and a fresh blouse – and we set off to do the San An passiage. The river walk did have some upscale restaurants, and some sharp clothing shops too. We stopped first and had Heinekens at a place with fancy tiled steps, the exact style that I wanted to use in Louie's house. The sun was sinking and the air was cooling down, the evening was most pleasant.

"If we go down to Corpus tomorrow," I said, "I'll need a new bathing suit. You know that Corpus and Padre Island are going to be full of college kids. And we could use new beach towels too."

Louie sipped his beer. "Do you want to eat first, or shop?"

"Let's see what I can find. That little Italian restaurant, let's wind our way there. If I see something I like, we'll take a look. Ok?"

I found a shop across the bridge, a very small shop with one female attendant. She had that look, the hair, the face - and a body that belonged in a place that sold bikinis. The shop had bathing suits, souvenir tee shirts, sandals, towels, though it wasn't inexpensive. Most of the display items were crammed into a too small space. There was one other couple shopping there – a tall thin blond that had near waste length blond hair, and a guy I guessed to be her boyfriend. He had the typical cowboy hat, boots and jeans style that said Texas. I worked through the bikinis that were on a reduced sale stand. A second glance at the other couple showed me that they were actually quite attractive. She had on a very short shift dress, like a big tee shirt, low heels and a wide metal belt wrapped around her hips. Her legs were long and tan, and she had enough jiggle to broadcast that she didn't have a bra on. They each had lean features, and not an once of fat on either of them.

"Let's see," I said to Louie, "this thin strapped day glow orange bikini? Not me, huh? No thongs, they ride my crack."

"I thought you liked to wear thongs backwards?"

"I have," I said.

There were dozens of suits to sort through, I was having fun.

"What do you think of this white one, it's has some butt coverage."

"Depends on how much you want to show off," he said.

"This other white one is adjustable. The material slides along the string. I can make it narrow, or I can make it wide. If I want to show off, the strings are easy to untie, and I can take it off without having to pull the bottom down."

"Where do you plan on taking it off?"

"It's not where, it's when, and it's whenever you want me to...or whenever I want to."

"Try it on, see how it looks on you."

There were two tiny dressing rooms in the back of the store. Louie followed me back and I left the door open a little so that he could see in. He sat on a chair and watched me through the door. The full length mirror allowed him to keep his eye on me. Inside the dressing room, there was a small bench to sit on. I stripped off my clothes and fooled with the bikini. Standing up, naked in front of the mirror, I narrowed the material and tied the bottom on. And I narrowed the material on the top too, and tied it on, so that it covered only my nipples. Then I put my heels back on.

"What do you think Louie?" I could see his face in the mirror, happily watching me pose through the open door. Then I loosened the strings and took the suit off. Naked again, I spread the material out, top and bottom, and I tied it back on. What a find. The suit gave me the option of being modest, or indecent. The bikini fit fine, it was cheap, and I liked it. I untied it and put my clothes back on.

Louie had watched me strip, try the bikini on, take it off, play with the adjustments, try it on again, strip nude again, pose in front of the mirror and then dress again.

"Sheryl, did you see that sign?"

On the wall, set forth in large bold face print, was a warning to customers. 'NOTICE. DUE TO THEFT PROBLEMS, THESE PREMISES ARE MONITORED BY VIDEO CAMERA.' I don't know how I missed it.

But I didn't care. If some geek filmed me nude, whatever. I'll pay cash, no credit card receipt and they won't know who I am. I walked out of the dressing room and to the front of the store to pay.

As I approached the counter, the sales clerk's attention was drawn to something else. Behind the counter I saw, at a little bit of an angle, two video screens that were monitoring the dressing rooms. The clerk sat there watching the screens, she paid no attention to me. At first I thought that it was part of her job, to look for thieves, I thought she had to watch. Then I saw the full monitor and I thought again. I motioned for Louie to come over so that he could see too. The other couple that were in the shop, the attractive Texas couple, they were in the other dressing room and they were on the video screen. The guy had his jeans down past his knees. Her dress was off, she was nude but for jewelry. He was fucking the tall blond doggy style as she leaned over the bench. The camera showed a clear view of the guy sliding himself in and out of her as she tossed her long blond hair back and forth. We stood there watching them screw, we didn't say a thing. And the guy had some stamina. He lasted at least as long as it took for me to get the clerk's attention and to give her my money.

The clerk glanced at the video screen, time and again, as she ran the register. She acted like it was no big deal, nothing unusual. Then I remembered how many times, and how many ways, Louie and I had done it in dressing rooms. It is a turn on, especially if you're trying on lingerie. A Victoria's Secret sales gal told me that people fuck in their dressing rooms everyday. This San An bikini sales clerk didn't care, she was enjoying the show. Louie and I could have some fun in such a place, I thought, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to.

We walked, and we found a small restaurant that claimed to feature Southwest Cuisine. On its menu, posted outside, it claimed to be authentic and original. I thought about it. After all, we didn't come to Texas to eat Italian food, although that flavor did seem to be the food of choice on the river walk. I decided that we'd give it a try, I'd buy. Sipping Negro Modelo beers, we settled into an evening meal different from what we could find in Ohio.

Their no beans chili was an excellent starter. Louie chose his extra mild, myself I chose extra spicy. Fresh hard crusted bread was on the table. We followed with house salad tossed with cool creamy cucumber dressing that balanced the heat of my food. My main course was sliced sirloin tips marinated in Habanera pepper sauce, served over a bed of rice, with extra hot sauce on the side. Louie chose a meat goat dish, slow cooked in a mild marinade, the first time we had seen meat goat on a menu in the States. The Habanera sauce was extremely hot, as I hoped it would be, that's why I ordered it. It rivaled 'Backlash' for intense heat. I could feel the endorphin rush going from my mouth to my brain as I ate. My nasal passages opened up, my eyes watered, I sniffled, and I ate more. What a kick! It was like the peak of a high roller coaster on a warm summer day. It was like a bungee chord jump from a bridge into a two hundred foot gorge. I emptied the remaining hot sauce on broken bread, I ate it with my hands, and I devoured every drop. It was the runner's high, when pain becomes enjoyable.

"Don't get too much of that on you, Sheryl. You'll burn your fingers, your mouth, you won't be able to touch me or yourself."

"The question is whether you'll be able to touch me."

"Probably not. You know what happens when you stuff your mouth with those Habaneras. Your ass will be burning for days."

"Fuck you, Louie. This food is great, let me enjoy it. It's what I like. We don't always have to like the same things. I'm paying, save your complaints for the morning light."

The walk back to the hotel was long and silent, the distance between us in the big bed, that night, was as wide as it could be. Two nights at the Menger Hotel; the first night I spent vomiting, the second night....most of it I spent sitting on the toilet with the fan on high.

12