April in Texas Ch. 05

Story Info
Onto Corpus Christi.
4.8k words
3.96
19.1k
1

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers

I knew that it must be morning, although the hotel room was dark. All the curtains were drawn tight. I reached across the bed, no Louie. The clock told me that it was after 9:00. I had apparently slept in, needing the rest after the problems I had the night before. The mirror and the bathroom light showed me that I looked terrible. My face was puffy, my skin blotchy, my hair a mess, and my head throbbed.

I rummaged, and I found a corkscrew in my purse. Most of the case of wine was still there, I uncorked a bottle. Drawing the balcony curtains open, I saw that it was another beautiful day. My bathrobe was thrown over the chair, I put it on, and I sat out on the balcony, drinking morning white wine, swallowing sinus pills and wondering what the day would bring. And I wondered where Louie was.

It was the first morning of this vacation that Louie hadn't started the day by making love to me. In truth, it was the first morning in many months, excepting when I was on my cycle. The man made love to me everyday. And now, I didn't even know where he was. My plans behind this Texas trip had been to rekindle our romance. What can I do, I thought, to be more romantic today...how can I make this a better holiday for us...how can I bring us...closer together.

The waiting was eating me up inside. What if he's run off? Telling him to 'fuck off', last night, was certainly not a good thing. Plus he was right about the hot peppers and right about my dietary tract. I had compulsively eaten the hot peppers, with my hands, knowing that I was sacrificing physical contact with Louie. Thinking such thoughts, I had another glass of wine and I continued to wait. Then the door opened, he was there and I walked back into the hotel room.

Louie had his bathrobe and slippers on, and he was carrying his workout bag. He tossed his bag in the corner and took out his bathing suit, which was wet.

"Hey, you're still alive," he said.

"Sort of."

"How's your ass?"

"Burning. Raw."

"I've been up since before 7:00," he said. "I had a good workout in the hotel exercise spa. I needed the room key to get in. There was no one else there, that early, other than one gal attendant, supervising the equipment. They have new treadmills, the ones that have built in heart monitors. I ran a 5K, and I worked my pulse up to 180 and down to 95, back and forth, while I ran. Then I did some weights and some sit ups."

"Maybe I should do that," I said, "sweat the poisons and this hangover out of my system."

"It's too late. We need to get the hurries on."

"So that means we're leaving San Antonio?" I said.

"Yes, we're leaving. And I feel great, ready to move on. I need to jump start you, and I will."

"I'll be fine once this wine settles my stomach. Tell me why you're wearing your bathrobe."

"As I worked out and ran, the attendant talked to me. When I switched machines she followed me around, she had nothing else to do. And she was cute, mid twenties, great figure. A fitness freak, a personal trainer. Every machine I used she coached me on how to get the most out of it. She had on those skin-tight stretch work out clothes that people don't wear underwear with."

"Was she wearing any?"

"I don't think so, I'd say no. I didn't see any lines. Her outfit hugged her like a coat of paint."

I had another sip of wine and I wondered what this was about. Louie went on.

"She was a young gal, a show off and quick to flirt. I spent over an hour there chatting with her. After I finished my exercises, I went over to the hot tub. It looked clean, so I changed into my skinny racing suit, and I relaxed in the steaming water for a while."

"How long were you in the water?"

"Too long. Way over a half hour. And it was hot. When I rose out of the tub – you know how that suit clings when it's wet, it has no lining – I sat on the edge for a minute. The gal brought me towels and continued to flirt with me, glancing down at my near naked body. Walking back to the changing room, I was a bit dizzy. She followed alongside and held my arm, treating me like a patient. Maybe the 5K followed by the hot tub was too much for me. I stepped into the changing room and I took my wet suit off. The door was open. When I turned around, she was still standing there. I didn't mind, it was flattering, as she stared at my nude body. We continued to talk as I faced her and she continued to stare. She had more fresh towels. I had her dry my back and fanny, and I let her dry my front, my chest, my legs, all the way down. My leg muscles had been cramping and, when I told her that, she work her fingers deep into my thighs and calves. It was like I was a racehorse being wiped down after a long workout, she gave me a thorough all over body massage. But then the door buzzer rang and some other guests arrived. She jumped up, shut the door, finished me off, and left. I put my robe on, grabbed my things, and here I am."

That's just great, I thought to myself. Some well built twenty year old in a leotard is getting all the attention of my husband.

"Did she suck your dick?" I said sarcastically.

"No. And don't be insulting. Spontaneous sex is not my thing. And if she had, would I be telling you about her?"

"Well, I'm glad one of us is having a good day."

"While you were passed out," Louie said, "I packed most of our stuff. After I shower, I'll pull the car around. Clean yourself up. I think room check out is 11:00."

So he's quick to wash off her scent, I thought, and he's reminding me that I look as terrible as I feel. Louie turned the shower on.

"Slow down," I said. "there's no rush. Have a glass of white wine with me. This is our vacation. Are we still going to Corpus today?"

Louie walked out of the bathroom nude, and he poured himself a glass of wine. His penis and testicles were hanging long and low. They looked a little red, though his butt and legs did too. Probably from the hot tub, I thought. He took his glass back into the bathroom and spoke to me, in a loud voice, from the shower.

"It's a long drive down there, about 150 miles. The maps show it as pretty simple, we'll stay on Interstate 37. I picked up a paperback, 'Roadside History of Texas', that I was reading through this morning while I pooped. I'll leave the water running for you, get your ass in here."

We changed places in the shower, although Louie didn't touch me. I left the shower door open so that he could watch me, wet, washing myself, and so that we could talk. I was trying to be sexy, and I didn't care if water ran on the hotel room floor.

"Hey...um...I'm sorry for yelling at you last night."

"Right. You scream 'fuck you, Louie' in a crowded restaurant, in front of dozens of people, while you gorge yourself on shit hot peppers. I know you get a buzz off that crap and that you can't stop. What you're sorry about is that you had to sit on the toilet all night, and that you have burn spots on your face and everywhere you've touched yourself. You think I'd let you touch me? Think again."

"It'll wear off. I'll be ok once I wash myself. The soap will..."

"Soap is a detergent, it contains lye."

"Then I'll put lotion on. You'll see. I'll put my fingers in your mouth to show you I'm not on fire."

"Fine. Let's forget it. I can't let your highs and lows ruin another trip. Your apology is accepted. I'm going to pull the car around. When I'm back, please be ready to leave."

I threw on a shift dress, thinking of the blond in the bikini shop. A light tan dress that showed off my legs. And I added a belt to make the dress shorter. Twenty minutes later we were driving past the huge San Antonio basketball arena. Something about these cities in the middle of nowhere is that they are not that big, certainly not big by east coast standards. And once we escaped the gravity of San An, once we settled into the drive to Corpus, south Texas became a deserted desert. I continued nipping at the wine that I had poured in a coffee cup and I read parts of Texas' history as Louie drove.

"It says here that General Sherman served here in the Indian Wars after the Civil War," I said.

"The same William Tecumseh Sherman? The guy from Lancaster, Ohio?

"Yes, the same. My second husband Don played a reenactment of him in a Civil War play. Sherman is quoted in this book as saying that if he had to choose between Hell or Texas, he'd choose Hell."

"I see his comparison. Look out there. There's no water here. Look how desolate south Texas is. People can't live in this environment. And I don't care where they put up the border, we're deep into Mexico. We haven't seen anyone driving who's not Mexican."

I had Louie's attention, and we were having a conversation. Moving on the seat of the Mercury, I opened my legs, letting Louie see that I had on one of his favorite pairs of panties, the thin red lace ones. I decided we should pretend, do some role playing.

"Let's pretend that we are acting a scene from 'On The Road'," I said. "You know that scene where they're driving out west, and they take all their clothes off, and drive in the nude."

"Yeah, I remember reading that," Louie said, "when I was a kid. Kerouac was fun, back then. So you want to pretend that we're in that book? You want us to take all our clothes off and drive through Texas naked?"

"Sure. The road is nearly empty. I could get some sun too, through the glass."

"I won't be able to strip while driving," he said. But I can get my pants down and my shirt off."

This is working for me, I thought. I pulled the shift dress over my head and I took my panties off. Then I faced Louie, with my back to the window, so that other drivers would only see my head and shoulders. Louie had his shorts down to his knees and his shirt off. He looked over at me and I opened my legs wide for him.

"You have definitely improved the scenery on this drive," he said.

I played along and continued to read aloud.

"It says here that there is buried treasure on Padre Island. Some Spanish princess was shipwrecked there with 350 others. Their 3 ships that went aground were loaded with treasure. Some of those shipwrecked were massacred, the others died of thirst or exposure, only a couple survived. Over time, the shifting dunes covered the wrecked boats, the treasure has never been found."

"Then we have something to look for when we're at the beach," Louie said, "other than people's bodies. But right now, I need to pee. There's a rest stop ahead, get your clothes on."

Louie tugged his pants and shirt back on, and I put my panties and dress back on too. He drove the exit into the rest area. We got out of the car, and the place was trashy. The restroom was a hole to urinate in, it reeked. The other people all spoke Spanish, and there was no water. I couldn't even wash my hands. A large sign was posted next to the building that read 'BEWARE OF SNAKES. STAY OUT OF GRASSY AREAS'. We quickly left. I found some pre moistened wipes in my bag, and I did manage to clean my hands, Louie did too.

Louie started singing.

"Looks like south Texas to me / the signs say beware, there's snakes everywhere / and there's nothing to see."

"What do you think?" Louie said. "Our south Texas theme song?"

Things changed as we approached Corpus. The first noticeable change was the farming. And the farms were using irrigation equipment. The corn, in April, already had tassels on it. Next came the natural gas fields. Huge pumping stations that stored, compressed and pumped oil and natural gas. Housing developments followed. We had arrived in Corpus Christi. At the time, I wondered why we went there. We had no hotel reservations, no real plans other than to lay around on the beach.

On the main road in, there were several new chain motels. We stopped and looked at two or three, viewed the rooms, they were all about the same. We settled on a motel that had just opened, it was very clean, and it had a nice pool and hot tub. Louie began hauling our bags up the stairs to our room, while I took my dress off. There was no one around. I walked out of our room topless and stood at the railing. The trunk was open on the Mercury, he was taking his suit bag out. Then I walked topless to the ice machine a few rooms down, making sure that Louie saw me. When back in our room, I iced down a bottle of Texas White wine. We had plenty of wine left over from the two cases we had purchased.

"Your color is back," Louie said to me as I rested on the bed.

"I feel fine, I told you so."

"Let me judge how you feel."

Louie laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me softly, he squeezed me tight with his strong arms. Then he stripped off his clothes and pulled me on top of him. I still had my red panties on, that didn't slow him. He was large, erect, ready. He stretched my panties to the side and he slid his penis up and into me. I moved my knees forward and I rode him, up and down, I wiggled my hips, I gyrated and I made sure that my lace panties stroked his dick softly with extra stimulation. We made love that way for ten minutes.

"Sheryl," he said, "you feel so good. But...you know...it's three o'clock and we haven't had a thing to eat all day. Let's find a little deli and get something to nibble on with the wine."

"Hmm...that sounds good. But I could be sucking you...sucking your cock...and I'm fucking you now..."

"Yeah...you could be sucking me...but..."

"I flashed the wine guy at The Central Market yesterday...while you went to pay...you told me I could take my shirt off...so I went back there and I did...for him."

Louie was lifting me up with his hard thrusts. I knew a sex story would make him more aroused.

"The guy really liked my tits...I let him play with them...and...I was so turned on... then...in a back room...my shorts...my panties...came off too...I spread for him..."

"You are ridiculous," Louie said, "but I do need some food."

"Nibble on these," I said, as I pressed my breasts into his face. Then I reached around and I jiggled his balls, gently rubbing them. Soon enough, I could feel his semen squirting up inside me. When I pulled off of him, I hesitated, deliberately waiting until Louie's semen began to drip out of me and into my red panties. Then I swung around and I went down on his penis - I sucked him until he was soft. We each heard Louie's stomach growl.

"I need to eat," he said.

"I can't," I replied. "My stomach still has the day off. Why don't you find yourself something, while I take a swim. There must be a fish take away, my god, there's an ocean here."

"Ok. I'll be back in a few. Sure you don't want something?"

"I'd better wait till the evening," I said.

One difference about a chain motel is the drinking policies. The pool was rimmed with 'no alcohol' signs. Another difference is kids. The pool had five or six half Mexican brats, each one being handed Pepsi by their fat blond mother as they ran around burning the sugar. I was forced to mask my wine in a hotel room glass. Finally Louie returned, figured out my scheme, and brought me out a refill.

"I drove towards the gulf," Louie told me, "but I didn't find much. So I bought a Wendy's, a Dave Thomas junior bacon cheese. I did see some nice restaurants. We're not going to do much frolicking with all these kids around. When you've had enough UV rays, come back in."

A half hour later I returned to the room. Louie was sitting on the edge of the bed watching the cable news channel. I took my suit off and started the shower water.

"Sheryl, come over here."

I sensed some anger in his voice.

"My penis is burning. I shouldn't have let you mouth me. You haven't had anything to eat, you haven't cleansed your mouth of the hot peppers. You know how sensitive I am down there."

I didn't know what to say, what to do, but I had to do something. Nude, I crawled across Louie's lap and positioned myself so that he could spank my fanny. My behavior had been so bad, two nights in a row, I wasn't about to make it three. "Please spank me, Louie. Spank me until my butt is red, until my butt is burning as hot as your penis feels." And then I felt his palm slap my cheek. He didn't spank me hard, and he didn't spank me for long – maybe six slaps. Then he motioned through his legs for me to get off of him.

"It's ok Sheryl. There's no point in abusing you. A man shouldn't complain when his love gives him a blow job. But please do something, maybe eat some bread or salty food, maybe some V8 juice, that will neutralize your mouth. That's all I'm asking of you."

"You don't like spanking me?"

"Not really," he said. "I'm not a control freak and I don't favor hitting a woman. Especially a woman that I love, and I love you. Let's get dressed up a little and find a seafood restaurant. That's the way to please me – seafood and white wine."

Louie joined me in the shower but I stayed clear of washing his balls. We did play a little bit – I let him wash my crotch and finger fuck me. He lathered my fanny where he'd spanked me and he ran his fingers around my sore anus. After we toweled off, I took out a flavored moisturizing lotion that's marketed for sensitive skin. It was advertised as edible, with no harmful effects. We lay together naked on the bed.

"Rub this on my fanny," I told Louie. "Work it around my...opening...I'm still sore there...oh, thank you...that feels so soothing."

After a few minutes I rolled over, and Louie lay on his back. I massaged fingers full of the lotion onto his penis, I could see the cooling sensation cross his face. I knew it felt as good to him as it did to me.

"Reborn?" I said to him.

One surprise about the Corpus seafood restaurants was what they served. I expected gulf coast jumbo shrimp, which they did have, but I had not expected 'clam bars'. We drove by a couple of clam bars and then realized that they may be the best thing going. I was really hungry. We stopped at the most attractive clam bar, it was close to our motel room, and after glancing at the outside menu we decided to stay.

It was a week night in April and the restaurant was about half full. The place was casual, and so were we. Louie had on khakis slacks and a rolled up khakis safari shirt that was halfway buttoned, doing his best Jack Hanna take. I didn't wear much at all. I had on a thin strap light blue silky top and no bra. That was matched with a long, very thin flowered blue wrap around skirt, and white heels. I knew the top was see through and I knew the skirt was too, especially when seen walking through car headlights. And I decided against wearing panties. Louie didn't notice. When seen in a certain light, or walking to and from the car, I was exposing myself and it was my personal thrill.

Inside the restaurant, there were red and white checker table cloths that reminded me of a pizza shop. Other clues popped out – like little breadsticks on each table - and I realized that the restaurant was run by real Italians. An older woman seated us and a younger woman, probably her daughter, was our waitress. These women didn't care that I was showing off, they'd seen it in Italy, I'd seen it there too. In Italy, I've seen women in their sixties dressed as hot as possible, with good taste. When you are with a man, in Italy, anything goes. But if you are by yourself, when dressed as I was, you're treated as a whore.

On the shelf, as we walked in, there was a display bottle of Verdicchio, the white wine from the Marches. It was the old style bottle that was shaped like a fish, with the cork coming out of the fish mouth. Louie asked for the wine list, and the Verdicchio was not on it. They were offering only grocery store wines.

"Where's the Verdicchio?" Louie asked. The waitress was confused, and Louie pointed out the display bottle.

"That's been there for years. I can't serve you that."

"I don't mind an older white wine, especially European. Please see if you have any other bottles of that wine. I'd far prefer it over anything on this list."

SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers
12