April in Texas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luck was with us, they found two more bottles that they had forgotten about years ago.

We started with a tray of a dozen raw clams surrounded by a ring of sliced lemon. The Verdicchio, quickly chilled, was perfect for washing them down. It was not oxidized a bit. Next I ordered the grilled jumbo shrimp, which were served sliced in half on their shell. Six was more than I could eat. Louie had the linguini with clam sauce, served with fresh herbs and garlic. I know that he enjoyed it, he ate it all. We finished with the last bottle of the Verdicchio. When we were presented with the bill, they had not charged us for the two bottles of wine. Louie tried to pay, but they wouldn't take the money.

"That wine has been in the basement for years," the older woman said. "We don't know what to charge, so we're giving it to you. Have a good time tonight."

Louie left a twenty five dollar tip for a twenty two dollar meal.

My walk to the car was stimulating. The car headlights passed through my clothes and I felt like I was nude. I stood around, I walked as slowly as possible, letting people see me. When we arrived at our motel, a car was parked, lights on, motor running, in front of the office. I looked inside and saw a good looking guy in a suit checking in, there was no one else in his car. Adlibbing about the hot tub, I told Louie that I was going to check to see if it was open. Louie left me and he walked up the stairs to our room. I hid under the stairs and, when the guy came out, I stepped in front of his headlights. Turning into the lights, I flashed him full frontal. He walked toward the stairs as I slowly climbed them. I stopped for him to see more, I showed him more, but I couldn't stay. Looking up, he watched me climb. I rounded the corner and found Louie waiting with the door open."

Wow, I thought to myself, I almost blew it again. I turned the deadbolt on the motel room door, hoping to settle in for an evening with the man I loved.

Louie was going through his ties that were in his suit bag.

"Sheryl, come over here," he said. "Put your arms up on this clothes rack." Louie took one of his striped ties and bound my wrists together onto the clothes rack so that I was facing the bed. I was still dressed.

"Open your legs," he said, and I opened them. Louie undressed and he laid across the bed, with his legs spread wide open, and he began masturbating while he stared at me.

"You are so attractive, so hot..."

Ten he came over and he took my skirt off and folded it on a chair.

"No panties tonight?"

"No...I didn't think to wear any."

"Were you able to flash bare pussy on anyone?"

"Yes... mainly the young waitress...some other couples in the restaurant...anyone who saw me walking..."

Louie lifted my blouse up over my breasts and he squeezed my tits. Then he grabbed a handful of ties, which he secured to each corner of the bed. He took his belt off his pants and ran it around my neck. My wrists were still tied together, he undid them, and he took my blouse off.

"Get down on all fours. I'm going to walk you."

With his belt loped like a leash, Louie walked me back and forth across the motel rug. The friction against the rug burned me knees. He told me to start, to stop, to walk, and to sit and kneel. Then he put his dick in my face and told me to lick it. I was obedient.

"Where's that lotion?" he asked.

"It's in the bathroom."

Louie walked me into the bathroom, told me to find the lotion and to hand it to him. I did. Next he walked me back to the bed, letting go of his belt.

"Sheryl, lay on the bed on you stomach."

Using his neckties, Louie bound each of my ankles to the bottom corners of the bed. He tied my wrists back together, and told me to lift up on my elbows. Then I felt him place an airline sleeping mask over my eyes, blindfolding me. I lay that way for a few minutes, listening to him pace back and forth.

Then I heard the slurping sound of the lotion tube and I felt the cool lotion on my crack. He gently massaged my anus and inserted his fingers there. My senses had been narrowed to feeling and to hearing. I heard the slight sound of a condom package being torn open.

"Tell me Sheryl, did you flash that guy in the motel office?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"Completely."

"How?"

"After I stood in his headlights...he came over and...I lifted my skirt all the way open for him...I showed him my bare ass...and my boobs...there was no time for more...I broke away and came up here."

Louie was between my legs and I felt his condom covered dick bopping into my butt. The first few strokes were painful, but he put enough lotion on and I quickly relaxed with it. I was able to scoot down the bed and lift up on my knees, and we got a good rhythm going. It was strange. When Louie and I first started dating, while I was married to Don, Louie would ass fuck me every time we made love. He wanted more of me than I gave to my husband. It wasn't hard to get used to, once I learned to relax. But it had been years since he had me that way, and he was having me that way now. The bondage, the game playing – they take a lot more effort than a quick screw and then fall asleep. Louie was putting the effort into our relationship, and I was happy with it.

It didn't take him long to come, long to untie me, long to clean himself up. And it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

12