April in Texas Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think guys? Lookee here. Sheryl has nice tits, doesn't she? She's thin, nice ass, and a smooth shaved puss. Isn't she a fresh sight after watching me nude all day."

It was like I was being presented on a stage, and it was so exciting. "Open your legs, Sheryl."

I did.

"Squat, and show the boys your shaved puss."

I did.

"Now stand on your toes."

Saying that, she took my hand and spun me, she turned me around, and round, like a ballerina dancing, and round, and round again. I was dizzy and falling fast. I stumbled onto the couch between the two guys. As I landed, Allan got up and I settled in next to Mark. Joan and Allan squeezed into the side chair, I took a deep breath, and we relaxed together nude, drinking more martinis, watching the movie.

The movie was old California porn with pool party scenes. It featured people who had beautiful bodies, but the acting was close to comical. Joan yelled at the TV to get on with the sex. The movie scene then panned to a bedroom that overlooked the pool. The party hostess walked in to find her teenage daughter giving head to an older guest. The photography was good, the teenager had long blond hair and a pretty face. The close ups of her sucking were well done and exciting.

Joan shouted at the TV. "Fuck that cunt's mouth. Suck that cock, you slut."

I leaned over onto Mark. His legs were open. I gently walked my right hand over to his crotch, and I began massaging him. It was the natural thing to do, I thought, as I felt him stiffen in my hand. My movements proceeded to a full hand job, as Mark watched the porno. The movie had expanded to a group sex scene. Every type of straight sex was on the screen; three ways, four ways, everything.

Allan saw that I was jerking Mark off, saw that I was initiating the sex. He came over and he kissed me. Then he put his arm around me. He moved me – I let him - off the couch and onto the floor between Mark's legs. I hesitated... a little... to take Mark in my mouth, and then Joan swatted me on my ass.

"C'mon, Sheryl, get it going. Mark hasn't had any in days, take care of him."

Then she slapped my fanny again, and again...until... I began to suck Mark, slowly at first, thinking that he really wasn't that bad a guy, and then I got into his penis and gave him my best effort. I bobbed up and down, I licked him inside and out, while Allan and Joan watched me. His penis was the exact size that it didn't hurt my jaw to suck it, and suck Mark I did.

"How's her mouth," Allan said, as he sat back down on the couch.

"Good...really good. Here, try her yourself." Mark moved my face off of his erection and toward Allan's, then Mark put his penis back in too. For an instant they both were in my mouth at the same time, with their dicks rubbing against each other's, on top of my tongue. Mark stood up and Joan stood closer, watching me suck her husband. It was then that I felt Mark probing me with his fingers, and I felt his fine young stiff penis enter my vagina from behind. I'd passed the point of offering any objection. In a few minutes, just a few minutes, Mark was emptying his semen in me.

"Whoa," Joan said, "looks like Mark's got his rocks off in you, Sheryl." Joan then grabbed me by my hair and straightened me up. "Kneel down, and clean Mark's cock up."

I did as I was told. Truth was, I liked sucking Mark's penis, and I was happy to get back at it. Mark traded places with Allan on the couch and I obediently licked our combined juices from his soft shaft as Allan and Joan watched me do it.

"Was Sheryl's pussy tight?" Allan asked. Not waiting for a response, Allan lifted my fanny up and stuck his prick in me doggie style, deep in me, and pounded my puss as his wife watched him fuck me. I hadn't fucked anybody, other than Louie, in years, and I was having my second strange guy in one night.

"Looks good," Joan said, as she took Allan's place on the couch. And she pushed my face into her shaved puss. I sent my hard tongue into her vagina and I chewed on her clit. She lifted her legs and put them over my shoulders. They may have been ganging up on me, the three of them, but Joan was beautiful, and I was hers, and I was theirs. My long time fantasies of doing a married couple, of licking the wife while the husband does me from behind, were coming true. I was eating Joan, working Mark's penis with my right hand, and getting it from Allan from behind.

Soon, Mark was hard in my hand again. I asked Joan for permission to pay attention to his sweet dick. She agreed, then positioned each of us on the couch, with me on top riding Mark's young dick. I bent forward and I was kissing Mark. Then Allan came up to our kissing faces...and I sucked Allan for a minute again...and then Mark started to...Mark started to suck Allan's dick...as I continued riding him...and Mark continued to suck Allan, just inches from my face. Allan knelt on the couch next to us with his cock deep in Mark's mouth while I was fucking Mark. I watched Allan twitch, and tighten up, as Mark sucked and swallowed all of Allan's semen.

"Having enough fun?" Joan said to me.

Actually, I needed a break. I'd never been with a man who, while screwing me, sucked off another man. I'd only seen gay sex a couple of times back in my theater days, and I didn't participate in it. So I climbed off bi sexual Mark and walked to the kitchen; I needed a drink. Joan went with me.

"Serve the guys fresh drinks, Sheryl, then come back to me." That was easy enough to do, so I did it. When I came back in the kitchen, Joan had slid up onto the kitchen counter. Her legs were wide open, her palms were flush on the counter and I knew what she wanted from me. But I leaned back, still standing, sipping my fresh vodka martini. The drink cleansed my mouth in a way that wine never does.

"The bi guy thing...you know" Joan said, "it's no big thing. It's gotten Mark through his problems with his wife, I hope so at least, he is a good friend. His wife's a stuck up bitch who refused to get naked with us. She doesn't even know Mark's bi, she's that out of it."

"Do you let Mark screw you?"

"Sometimes. I mean, he is a lover for Allan, and a lover for me. We share him. What's good for the goose, you know."

Joan dropped from the kitchen counter and wrapped her arms around me. Our mouths connected, our tongues intertwined. As she fingered me, she drew some of Mark's semen from my vagina, then she sucked her fingers, then she did it again.

"C'mon," she said. "Those bastards have each come. It's our turn."

When we walked back before the guys, Mark was on his knees giving head to Allan, while Allan watched the movie. It was like...we were each nude for them...and they didn't even notice. Joan took me to her bed, told me to lie down and wait, and she fumbled through her luggage. Then she put a strap on dildo around her waist. Joan told me to start on top, she laid on her back, and I lowered myself onto the dildo. Not the real thing, but it was a pleasurable experience. We continued kissing, feeling each other, nipple sucking, but it seemed odd to be doing a dildo when two guys were there in the next room.

Allan was the first to join us, and then Mark, who had a camera out. As I fucked away on top of her, Joan slid down the bed, past her knees, and her legs fell to the floor. Allan at least had the courtesy to use a lubricant of some sort...before he...then he...worked his hard dick deep into my ass. Double penetration. He felt twice the size than when he was in my mouth or my puss. Allan pumped my ass for what seemed like forever. Then Mark was back at my mouth, with his renewed erection. Three separate people were fucking me at the same time. Taking photos. I posed in every position with their body parts in me. Swapping, switching, trading places, all three including Joan with the dildo, fucked my ass, my mouth, my puss...until we were each exhausted.

Oh my god. I looked over at the clock. It was nearly 5:00 A.M. We'd been fucking all night. I needed to leave, I needed to get back to my room, and fast. What fib could I possibly come up with to explain my all night absence? In the bath, I washed myself, I put my bikini back on, hoping that the chlorine from the hot tub would cover the odor of sex. Then I grabbed my towel and room key, I said a thanks and goodbye, and I left.

12