April Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

Gradually they managed to calm down, and Noah retreated from her warm sheath. Kathryn felt so moist and juices started to flow out of her body. His semen mixed with her cum, she felt a few drops running down her legs. It felt so natural and forbidden at the same time.

Noah located her panties and helped her get dressed again. He leaned in and kissed her stomach.

"You are really something, Kathryn," he said.

"So are you," Kathryn replied as she returned the favour and helped him button up his shirt.

He leaned toward her and kissed her lips. She responded immediately and flung her arms around his neck and held on, kissing him back and sucking on his lower lip.

"My god, woman. Don't get me started again," Noah said hoarsely. "My legs are already buckling."

Kathryn just laughed.

"We can try the ground next time."

"I prefer a soft bed. Don't you?"

"Absolutely. Any suggestions?"

"Yes, mine. Care to join me?"

"Oh yes," Kathryn said.

"I believe I'll have to leave early today. How about you?"

"Yes, me too."

"Dinner and then some?"

"Sounds good. Why don't we order some takeaway and add the dessert ourselves?"

"I usually start with dinner before dessert. You're a bad influence, honey."

"I know. So are you."

Noah laughed as he closed his jeans and tried to get his shirt back inside. Kathryn adjusted her own clothes, but she knew that everyone could simply look into their eyes and know what had happened.

She felt so elated and happy she was almost bursting.

"I thought you would never notice me," she blurted out before she could stop herself.

"Don't worry, I did."

"I was becoming so desperate that I considered sitting on you."

"Hold that thought. I get hard just thinking about it. Get your things. I'll meet you in the parking lot."

Kathryn nodded and walked toward the office building.

***

Outside in the parking lot, Kathryn praised her forethinking and grabbed her overnight bag from the boot of her car.

At the same time Noah came up to her.

"Did you plan this?" Noah said teasingly as he pointed to her bag.

"Only in my dreams. No, to tell the truth, I always keep a change of clothes in my car in case I meet up with a friend of mine. We tend to talk until the middle of the night, so I usually crash on her sofa. But I never know when she has the time to meet so this is convenient."

"Clever and practical. I like that. Any requests on the takeaway?" he asked as they got in his car and drove off.

"I'll eat anything. But I'm very fond of pizza."

"So am I. Why don't you order? The menu is in the glove compartment."

"Batchelor?"

"You have no idea. I live on takeaways, unfortunately. Not much fun to cook for only one person."

"Yes, I agree. I tend to make very simple dinners. Meat and rice. No salad or vegetables."

"I eat dinner at work when they serve something warm."

"Early dinner?"

"Yes, it's a substitute, but it works."

***

Arriving at his house, they spend a long time eating and chatting.

"Do you want the last slice?" Noah asked.

"No, I'm full."

"Not yet," Noah teased.

"Ooh," Kathryn said and felt the temperature rise all of a sudden. "Are we making promises?"

"Definitely. Are you sore?"

"Not enough. But I'll give you some friction if needed."

Noah jumped up and grabbed her hand.

"I'll get the lubricant and some condoms," he said as he directed her toward his bedroom.

Immediately, Kathryn felt her body moisten and her channel longing to be filled by him.

"No need for lubricant. I'm overflowing just by listening to you," Kathryn laughed as she watched him undress.

"You're not in a hurry?" he wondered.

"I'm busy ogling a hot stud," Kathryn admitted as she sat on his bed. "Please don't stop," she said as he moved his fingers to his jeans, his chest already naked.

He had muscles all over his body and she wasn't surprised that he'd managed to hold her against the wall for so long.

He seemed to feel a moment's unease. He had stopped undressing. Kathryn bent closer to him and pulled him toward her by his waist.

"Allow me," she said as she unbuttoned his jeans and opened the zip. Pushing his pants down his legs, she slowly pulled at his trunks as well, leaving him naked in front of her.

"Oh my," she said as she roamed her hands from his thighs and down to his knees, moving them back up again as she stared at his cock, hardening in front of her eyes.

She bent forward and kissed the bulbous top of his cockhead.

He groaned out loud, before he retreated from her.

"I won't last another second if you keep that up," Noah said.

"So?"

"Do you want to come with me or not?"

Kathryn thought about it before quickly starting to undress. Noah came forward and helped her remove her blouse and skirt. Unhooking her bra, he bent down and sucked her nipple.

Kathryn straightened and bent slightly backwards, pushing her breast closer to him. He massaged her other breast with his hand, and he sucked hard on the other.

She felt the tension spread through her body straight to her clit, clearly defining a connection between her pleasure spots. She pushed her panties down, along with her stockings.

Everything removed, she backed toward the bed and let herself fall backwards. She held on to him, hoping that he would fall with her, but she failed to remember that he was much larger than her and not so easy to budge.

Instead she spread her legs in invitation.

"Come here," she ordered.

Noah just laughed and lazily laid down beside her on the bed.

"No, here," she said as she clapped the sheet between her thighs.

"Impatient vixen," Noah replied as he leaned over her and opened the top drawer in the bedside table and pulled out a package of condoms.

She watched as he ripped one open and placed the condom on his engorged flesh. She leaned in and helped him roll the condom from the tip to the base of his cock.

"You said something about sitting on me to wake me up? Want to try?"

"You bet," Kathryn said as she let him lay in the middle of the bed.

She raised her leg over his thighs and placed one leg on each side of him, his cock rising proud before her eyes. She moved her hands toward his cock and followed the veins down to the root. His balls seemed to harden at her touch.

"Not so impatient any longer?" Noah asked.

"Just taking in the sights," Kathryn smiled before she lifted herself up and aimed his cockhead at her opening.

Slowly she impaled herself with a downward stroke of her pelvis. She used her weight to take him as deep as she could. At the same time, he pushed himself upwards, filling her completely, before moving his fingers toward her clit. She stopped his hands.

"Not so fast. I want to prolong this."

He groaned.

"I'm not sure how long I can last," he admitted.

"Me neither," she said as she raised herself up, feeling his entire length massaging her inner walls as the friction between them escalated the pleasure.

She leaned backwards on her arms, moving her thighs slightly up and down as she tried to locate the best place to hit her g-spot.

His hand moved toward her clit again and this time she let him massage her button until she gasped. She felt her clitoris becoming engorged with blood.

All blood inside her body seemed to have collected itself in the middle of her body. She moved her arms in front of her body and leaned toward him.

He pushed upwards, pushing his cock deeper inside of her and immediately she felt that this was the perfect angle. She clasped her inner muscles around him and started to fuck herself on his cock. Riding him hard as she withdrew and impaled herself again.

Feeling her body heating, she knew she was not going to stop this time. She withdrew before plunging down hard again. Repeating the movement and increasing the speed, she only hoped that he was getting the same pleasure.

She moaned loudly as she angled her pelvis to hit the perfect spot, tightening around him one last time before her body convulsed in a series of inner explosions. He held on to her thighs and pushed inside of her as he groaned deeply.

She fell on top of him, resting her weight on her arms while trying to collect her breath. She kept his cock inside of her body. Not wanting to let go of him.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her as they both relaxed.

"Sorry," Kathryn finally managed to say. "That was terribly selfish."

"I'm not complaining. You took off like a rocket and so did I," Noah laughed.

He rolled her to the side and got rid of the condom, before holding his arm out for her.

"Come here," he invited.

She moved closer and laid her head on his arm while she snuggled against him. She couldn't resist and placed her leg on top of his, feeling the difference in texture between their skins.

He grabbed the duvet and covered them both. Her body was sated and the warmth from his skin made her so at ease that she fell asleep.

Noah kissed her forehead before he fell asleep as well.

***

Next morning

Next morning, Kathryn felt like she was walking around with the largest grin anyone could have. Noah had given her breakfast in bed before fucking her until she screamed his name.

Life could not be any better, Kathryn concluded and wondered how the afternoon would turn out.

She had invited Noah to her apartment this time and she longed for the workday to be finished.

***

"Looks like the cat has finally gotten some cream," Sharon smiled and gave Kathryn a nudge.

"What?"

"You look so happy I'm terribly envious. Was he that good?"

"The best," Kathryn nodded.

"Good for you, girlfriend. Enjoy him while you can."

***

Kathryn walked around in a daze the entire day, not thinking too clearly about what she did or why.

Suddenly Ben came running into their office.

"Have any of you imported postal codes?"

Kathryn looked at the files she had just been working on.

"Yes, I have one with that name. Is there a problem?"

"Ah, yes. The file contained a lot of duplicates so now the duplicates are inside the database."

"Oh no. Can we do a roll-back?"

"No, not this time. We've just imported all the user information. It took hours."

"Oh, no. I'm so sorry," Kathryn said. "I'll fix them manually. Maybe I can just filter on edit date."

"I'll help," Noah volunteered. "What sort of pizza would you like?"

"Will it take that long? Oh no, I messed up," Kathryn felt distraught.

She hated making mistakes and she had really been looking forward to spending the evening in bed with Noah, not cleaning postal codes.

"It's not that urgent," Ben said consolingly.

"It will be if both duplicates are used and we have to clean up the mess afterwards," Kathryn concluded.

"We all make mistakes, Kathryn. That's how we learn," Noah said. "Besides, now you don't have to cook me dinner so we can go directly to dessert once we've finished."

Kathryn blushed while Ben looked at both their faces before smiling broadly.

***

A few hours, many cups of coffee and two large pizzas later, Kathryn hated anything resembling a postal code.

"There must be thousands of these."

"About five thousand on my latest count."

"The numbers are starting to get blurry," Kathryn admitted.

"Take a break then. I could use a shoulder massage if you're available."

"Sure. That's the least I could do after landing you in this mess," Kathryn admitted before she walked behind his chair and placed her hands on his shoulder.

"I volunteered, remember?"

"Yes, you're a good guy," Kathryn said before bending down and kissing his cheek.

He turned around and the next kiss landed on his mouth. He pulled her into his lap and gave her a deep kiss.

"I'm just thinking of all the other positions that we haven't tried yet," he murmured.

"Me too. I'd rather be home experimenting instead of working."

He gave her one last kiss.

"Let's just get the job done."

"Any ideas on how to speed up the process?"

"Yes, I just got one. Maybe we can run a script, deleting all remaining duplicates."

"But how to remove the right ones?"

"I need only remove the ones that are not attached to an address, right?"

"Clever. I'll just go and grab some water. Do you want anything?"

"A lot, but I can wait," Noah said with a smile.

***

As Kathryn walked briskly to the water cooler, she noticed a text message on her mobile. She hadn't heard when it arrived and that was hours ago. She opened the message and read: 'Remember that we spiked the coffee with caffeine and ginseng today. Sharon'.

Oh damn, Kathryn thought. That was today? Oh no. She had drunk almost twice the amount of coffee that she normally did, and even though she diluted her coffee with a lot of milk, she would have trouble sleeping.

She could already feel the bumping in her body, indicating she had too much caffeine inside. And mixed with the ginseng, no wonder she was still alert, even after hours of working. Ginseng tended to make her brain work a lot faster than usual.

Come to think of that, Noah had also drunk many cups of coffee, but he didn't use milk. Meaning that he would have received a much larger dosage. Were there any side effects or risk involved? She couldn't remember.

Quickly she opened a website and searched for ginseng. Luckily there didn't seem to be any dangerous side effects of taking too much. It only increased heart rate and it could result in troubles sleeping, just as she had experienced before when she tried it.

But it was also a male aphrodisiac. Oops, she had not known that. She hadn't even considered that men would respond differently. Oh boy, she would have to check on Noah and make sure that he was all right.

The night might prove to be a lot more interesting than she had imagined. She grabbed the water and headed back to the office.

She looked at Noah. He seemed to be all right. Just a little more flushed than usual.

"Any luck?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm testing the script now, and it seems to be working."

She moved over to him and massaged his shoulders while they watched his screen. He leaned back and closed his eyes, letting her see how much he enjoyed her ministrations. Poor guy, she thought.

She would have to take care of his needs this night, and she was determined to ease any pain he might experience. She looked down into his lap. He seemed to responding already, if the large bulge in his pants was any indication.

"I get the impression that you're happy to see me?" Kathryn couldn't help but tease him.

"It happens whenever you're near, honey. You just never paid enough attention before."

"Hah. You didn't notice me at all before I changed clothes," Kathryn reminded him.

"Of course, I did. But it's more apparent that you're interested when you flash your panties and rub yourself against me. As a guy I don't read hidden signals that well. You need to spell it out."

"Just wait until I get you in a bed. Then I'll show you how loud I can spell."

***

Finally, the script worked, and they drove home to Kathryn's apartment. She had barely closed the door before Noah bent down and kissed her. She moved her arm behind her and turned the lock, before going for his clothes.

They almost ripped away their clothes in the urgency.

"Where's your bedroom?" Noah asked between their kisses.

"Follow me," Kathryn said before she dragged him with her and kicking off her shoes at the same time.

She pushed the door open and moved slightly away from Noah in order to remove her clothes more efficiently. She pulled off her top and started on her bra, before looking over at Noah.

"Do you plan to have sex with your clothes on?" she asked. "Kinky."

Noah laughed heartily.

"I was momentarily distracted," he said before he followed her lead and pulled off his t-shirt before unzipping his pants.

As he pulled off his trunks she could see his engorged flesh, indicating he was more than ready. She giggled as she reached for him.

"My! That must have hurt. Have you been like that for the last few hours?"

Noah just sighed.

"Almost. You're making me hard just by being in the same vicinity."

"Like this, you mean?" she asked as she went into his arms and pulled him toward her for a kiss.

Their lips met and she couldn't hold the sheer hunger that was pulling her toward him, making her want him to swallow her hole and fill her with every part of him. She had never felt such a strong urge to become one with a man before since meeting Noah.

There was something completely irresistible about him, as if she was deer spellbound by the headlights of a moving vehicle and with no sense of the danger and not willing to move an inch away from him.

Even if she was heading for disaster in terms of her inner feelings, she couldn't stay away. It was impossible. She didn't even want to consider that possibility. She needed him. Desperately.

"I hope to god that you're ready," he groaned, before he ripped open a condom and rolled it onto his engorged flesh.

"I've been ready all day," Kathryn said boldly as she laid down on her bed and spread her legs widely.

"Good, because I can't wait any longer," Noah groaned before he climbed on top of her and entered her in one fluid motion.

She screamed in amazement as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He pulled back before pushing deep inside of her. She giggled at the intense pleasure that seemed to penetrate every part of her body.

"Noah," she said as she angled her back, trying to make him hit the best spot in her lower body.

He seemed to settle for a quickie, and she had no intention of letting him cross the finish line without her being right beside him.

She placed her hands on his ass, urging him deeper as she held on. He moved his hand toward her clit and massaged her swollen bud until she could almost grasp her release. She was so close, she could feel her entire body heating up, her skin felt almost like it was burning her alive.

He bent his head and kissed her lips, pushing his cock deep inside of her at the same time. The intense pressure inside of her made her body feeling so tense that something would have to snap and soon.

She adjusted the angle of her pelvis and the next time he pushed inside of her she could not hold back any longer. She screamed into his mouth as she convulsed into an intense orgasm pouring through her entire body.

She felt the contractions starting inside of her and she squeezed her inner muscles tightly around him.

She heard his breath hitch at the same time, and he released her mouth and started fucking her in a more intense and frantic manner. She held onto him as she saw his eyes glaze over with the same exquisite pleasure that had just run through her body.

He was so close and she longed for him to take part in the joy, wanting him get some reward for always seeing to her need before his own. She tightened his inner muscles around him. Using everything in her command to repay him for all that he gave to her.

She tilted her pelvis again, making sure that she lifted toward him and making every plunge that he made, transform into sheer pleasure for them both. He roared loudly as he made one last plunge inside of her body, emptying his load deep inside of her.

She held on to him, roaming her hands over his back as she listened to the sound of his heartbeat. He collapsed on top of her and she felt his weight push her down for a slight while.

"Sorry," he said and lifted himself up before he collapsed beside her, pulling her with him.

"I nearly flatted you there," he said apologetically.

Kathryn laughed.

"I can take it. I drove you to your knees, remember?"

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers