April, Michelle, Jon & ??? Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple expand their sexual explorations.
663 words
2.94
34k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as pillow talk.

While laying in bed in one of those tell-all, intimate moments, my girlfriend April confided that at her recent girl's-night-out birthday party, her friends had rented a hotel suite and hired a stripper as a surprise.

I though for sure she was going to say it was a male, feeling some apprehension to her confession. But I could also tell she wasn't admitting guilt, just sharing. It seems her friends thought it would be an interesting twist to hire a female stripper. Apparently they all got drunk and cheered as the stripper gave April a very erotic lap dance. Then things got really interesting...

April said, "I was tipsy, and the stripper stood up, led me to the bedroom, and closed the door behind us. She dimmed the lights and gently pushed me back onto the bed. She jumped on top, planted a pouty kiss, then slid down my body and under my skirt. I was in shock, but she was just so smooth in her moves that I went along with the feeling and let go of my inhibitions."

She then whispered that it was the most erotic orgasm she'd ever had.

By this time I was already stroking her body and felt her legs open so that my hand could caress her mound. I traced the folds of her sex as I whispered how hot that experience sounded. She was obviously getting more aroused, her eyes closing as she re-lived the experience in her mind. I asked if she would like to experience that again and she moaned "yes, but I'd want you there with me also."

Six weeks later while visiting a client's office I ran into an old girlfriend Michelle who had, when we were dating, an insatiable sexual appetite. Our relationship was pure sex. Great physical chemistry, but few shared interests. Hence we went our separate ways – but amicably.

I recalled that she too had confessed some of her deepest sexual experiences, including a one-time bisexual encounter. Hers was in high school. She was sleeping over at a friend's house and they were "bored and horny." She had also been with two men at the same time – a former boyfriend and his buddy. Michelle said her boyfriend became jealous during the experience, so she had never again attempted a threesome with either sex.

As it happens, her new boyfriend was a consultant and was always out of town. She seemed a bit sad and lonely when she mentioned this to me, and without thinking, I suggested she join April and I for cocktails at a lounge near my place. I told her it was a regular thing we do on Friday's as the place has 2-for-1 martinis at happy hour, which are strong enough to wind you down from the long work week. She agreed. As the rest of the day wore on, I began having mixed feelings about my suggestion. On the one hand, I thought it would be interesting to see if anything sexual came out of this. On the other hand, April might get jealous that I even chatted with an ex, let alone invited her out for drinks.

April knew of my previous romances, so when I told her I ran into Michelle, she didn't pry. In fact, she asked how she was doing. I replied fine, that she had some new accountant boyfriend, and that I invited her to meet with us at the lounge - even though the boyfriend was out of town. Her eyebrow raised at this, but she seemed cool with it. We have a strong, honest relationship, so she's not easily threatened. We're also new to this part of town, so meeting some similarly aged people I think appeals to her. However I did notice that when she was ready to go she was sporting her sexiest outfit – not the casual look we normally take to the lounge.

To be continued...