April Showers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?"

"Oh, I just had to pull over. The sky is falling. Nothing too bad."

"Oh, wow. It's worse than the weatherman said."

"Duh. When have they ever been right?"

"A couple of times, I think. When did it start?"

"About two minutes ago. I didn't even get a mile from the store."

She yawned, rubbed her eyes, and glanced around the windows. All were obscured by the rivers flowing down the mountain. "Damn, we got out of the store just in time. Thanks for pulling over. Hopefully no truck comes barreling along."

It worked. She really had fallen for a prank, as simple and weak as it was. That was enough to boost his confidence.

"I took a side road when it started getting bad," he lied, strengthening the jest. "That way, nobody was going fast to begin with." He flipped on the emergencies for added effect. "It shouldn't take too long, so we'll wait out the worst."

She nodded, and flapped her shirt to get some air. When he started the car again and turned on the A/C, she said, "No, don't bother running it. We'll do that if it gets too muggy."

Any time now, he thought. It was time for the punch line. He waited, kept waiting, forgot why he was waiting, tried to recall what he was even waiting for. Twenty minutes on, he was deeply fascinated by the way she tucked her hair over her ear and shoulder, and the line of sweat trickling down her exposed neck. He followed one particular drop until it soaked into the collar of her shirt, realizing the cotton was still damp from their earlier jaunt outside. The white fabric was partly transparent.

Sam shook his head clear. It was just the humidity getting to him, that was all. It was starting to get suffocating in the car, so he turned it on to run the air. For a moment, he actually believed he was in a real downpour, then came back to his senses and put his hand on the gearshift.

Her voice froze him in place. "It's really pretty, in a way. Like the world is washing away all its problems."

"Y-yeah. Um, listen..."

"I'm thinking about leaving."

"The car?"

"No, doofus. I want to work at the actual company, on the programs, not just troubleshoot for insomniac idiots. I heard they're hiring programmers."

"Isn't that location, like, an hour away?"

"Yep. I'll have to get a decent car, finally. And maybe find another apartment there. We've been pricing them all around the state, just seeing our options."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

She shifted, fluffing her shirt again and leaning into the draft from one of the vents. As she did, he could see the silhouette underneath, the contours of small, perfectly-round breasts, and felt a stirring from lower than his stomach. He cleared his throat as he shifted his legs. She glanced over, perhaps noticing something he was desperately trying to hide.

"You should join me."

"What?" He'd said that a bit too loudly. One pale orange brow rose at that.

"You can apply for damn near anything. A coder, supervisor. Shit, a QA tester will be a step up. Why not?"

"They're probably not hiring all that many people."

"Hell yeah they are. There's, like, twenty positions, and they like hiring from within. C'mon," she whined as she grabbed his arm and jiggled, "you got a degree and training and everything. With you and Milena wanting kids, the money is bound to be better, and the hours. Plus, I need somebody I can steal credit from."

"And if I get a supervisory role?"

"All of the sick days, ever! And I can drink vodka on the job! It'll be perfect!"

Ally's face was only inches away from his, her lips too close. Though such a moment had been a recurring fantasy of his -- well, the part after this kind of moment, anyway -- actually acting on such a thing had never been considered. He loved his wife, and despite how often she fought with Darren, he didn't doubt the strength of their marriage. But that cinnamon on her breath was driving him mad. She seemed to realize how close he was to doing something stupid, and leaned away.

"Just think about it, alright?"

They sat in silence for a few minutes. Sam breathed softly, letting the edge burn away. Once he was satisfied that his voice wasn't going to crack like a teenager going through puberty, he found the courage to say the truth. "I'll do it. At least, I'll apply, and see what happens."

She was grinning before he even finished. Then, before he knew what was happening, she leaned over and kissed him.

*****

Ally kissed the cool idiot on the cheek, a bit too close to his lips when he started turning. Then she paused, her mouth hovering next to his. What would happen if I went for it? she thought. Then she pulled herself away.

There was no way she was about to make even a joke about what was going through her head right then.

Sammy moved in slow motion, trying to compose himself and failing. She had long noticed the slight bulge in his damp jeans he was trying to hide. The poor guy was doing his best, and that was one of the things she adored about him. Quite a few guys she'd known, even at the office, tried to befriend her only with one aim. And Darren, giving her another reason to love him, cared only that she was careful. What she never told anyone was that he'd stated at the start of their relationship that he preferred not worrying about being jealous, thus nixing one big thing most couples she knew fought about. His reasoning was simply for her to take the necessary precautions if she ever... slipped, but never to let it continue into a relationship. As long as it didn't affect the marriage directly, and also that he never heard the details, he was fine. She doubted Sammy's wife had such leniency, hypocritical as that was.

Basically, her husband already assumed Sammy wanted in her pants, and had given her the okay to fuck his brains out as long as she cleaned up afterward.

She leaned against the window, gesturing for him to shut off the car. This rain really wasn't letting up at all. How long had they been parked? Long enough for her clothes to dry, dampen with sweat, and start to dry again. Her jeans were getting itchy as a result. Without thinking, she grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt and flapped it out, hoping to dry her stomach a little. Sammy followed her example, exposing some of his midriff. She noticed the strip of hair starting just below his navel and slipping down into his pants.

"H-hey," he started, "what do you think of this storm?"

"It's loud, and going way too long. I don't even have a book to keep me busy. The boredom is murderous."

"It's definitely a fierce one, yep. Seems like a waterfall, never gonna stop."

"Guess we're stuck here for awhile."

"Uh-huh." She glanced over, catching him staring. The bulge was noticeable even at the edge of her vision. Damn. He took a breath and said, "So, what should we do? Charades? Twenty questions?"

"A clumsy fuck session?" He began sputtering, his cheeks actually turning red. She burst into laughter, choking out, "Joking, joking!"

"Jerk!" He gently pushed her as she stuck her tongue out at him, then let his hand fall.

Right onto her thigh, where it lingered.

She glanced at it, then up at him. Slowly, his hand shifted, letting his fingers slip down the inside and inching up toward her hips. She made no move to stop him.

Then he removed his palm, breathing heavily. Turning away, he said, "S-sorry. I... this whole thing was supposed to be... I don't know. I'm not trying to put the moves on you."

"Yes you are. Look, you're a good guy, really good. But I don't want you to risk your marriage. Don't try anything you'll regret."

"Like I'm not dragging you into a situation where your own marriage can be hurt."

"Trust me, you're not doing anything of the sort. Darren won't come hunting for you. He thinks you've been trying this the whole time, and told me to make sure you wear a condom."

"What? Please tell me that's a joke."

"Nope. Not this time. He's told his friend he thinks we've done it already." Her foot brushed the bag that currently held the box of protection. "But if this is going too far, I can walk the rest of the way, or we drive really fucking slow. Don't hurt Milena."

"Will it, though?" She peered at him with suspicion, so he offered an explanation that shifted her wariness into shame. "Two months ago, when you were over to help us plant the garden, I overheard you and Milena talking when I was outside the kitchen. The window was open. It was, uh, something I've suspected..."

"Oh, shit. I'm such an ass."

It was too late to come up with a lie, and perhaps that was what this whole trip was meant to lead to. Ally was incapable of lying, and just that half-question was enough to make her reveal all on her face. He read it easily. Guilt swelled in him for making her upset with herself, and he tried to apologize when she held out a hand to stop him.

"Just to clarify," she began, "she tends to have a raunchy sense of humor, so it may not be true."

"This is the fourth bachelorette party she's gone on. Last time, you seemed rather pissed at her for a joke. Just tell me if every one actually involved a guy." She bit her lip, avoiding his gaze. "Wow. So that's what she meant about us both being on vacation. Is it the same guy?"

"No." She counted them on her fingers. "A stripper, a friend's husband who'd gotten dragged into it as a designated driver, and the last was either the best man or actual groom. She wasn't sure, because the bride was her cousin's sorority house sister, I think. Anyway, the wedding got canceled a week later for one reason or another. Look, I'm sorry. It's not like... Milena doesn't see that as cheating. I tried telling her otherwise, but she's kind of a ditz, no offense."

"It's fine. We've been married six years, together for eight. I'm not the most adventurous, so I can't blame her for... cutting loose. It's not like she goes clubbing and shows up home whenever."

"Yeah, totally. If she's doing anything, it's just during these few trips."

"I believe it. Still, it does get me thinking. She can't really blame me if, you know, I cut loose while she was on one of these vacations. Hell, I think she was encouraging me this time."

"Definitely. If she's doing the whole Dancing Bear thing or whatever it's called, you should be having fun."

He stared out the flooded windshield for a moment. As he did, her eyes went down to the bulge. Those weren't tight jeans, but they certainly looked it now.

"Does Darren do that, the whole don't-ask-don't-tell?"

"Doubt it. He's usually with the guys when he goes out, and isn't much use after a few drinks. He just doesn't care. Or her jerks it thinking of me with other guys. I've heard some dudes are into that."

"I guess."

She groaned, leaned down, and took out the condoms. Shaking the box, she said, "This storm isn't letting up, and it doesn't look like anyone is daring to drive, so we have a lot of privacy. And I'm bored as hell."

"This would pass the time." Outside, thunder rolled even louder than the downpour pounding the car. "It would be way too dangerous to drive."

"We're just being safe." He reached for the box, and she pulled it back. "Like I said, I'm not having an affair. This happens once, that's the rule. After this car ride, we stick to being friends without benefits."

"Fine, but if we both get hired and I end up as your boss, I may make you earn the right to get unlimited sick days."

"Ugh, deal. But I'll get your wife a ticket to Vegas for a weekend with a gigolo. Now open your pants so we can start."

He obeyed quickly, unzipping his jeans and pulling them down to his ankles as he struggled to simultaneously kick off his shoes. The guy was trembling with excitement, the sight of which got her juices flowing. She reached over and helped, pulling down his underwear as he lifted his hips. A rather nice-sized cock flopped out. She immediately grabbed it, gliding her hand along the shaft to feel how it compared. It was bigger than Darren's, definitely, with a narrow head but fat in the middle, hard yet not so rigid she was going to risk breaking it if she got too crazy. She pushed his shirt up, held her hair back and slipped the head into her mouth. It had already been dripping for some time, smearing the thin cream as he adjusted himself while pretending he wasn't turned on by their predicament. It was salty, perfectly seasoned if she said so herself. The pubes tickled her nose, so she spread one hand around the base to clear a path. She lowered her head to bring him in deeper, making him groan loudly before she even began to suck.

"I, uh, may not last long the first time."

Looking up, seeing his eyes cloud in ecstasy, she said, "Not a problem." With a quick search, she found a hair tie she'd left the last time he'd given her a ride home. Pulling her hair back into a tail, she whisked off her shirt, figuring she had no need to tease him anymore. His eyes honed in on her breasts, the hunger intensifying so quickly it startled her. She was going to let him suck on them as long as he liked in a little bit. "Do you need time to recover? When you pop?"

"No. It usually takes awhile to go down."

"Good."

She returned to sucking, not caring to be gentle. His body was shivering as she stroked and inhaled him. Her underwear was beginning to soak with her own desire as she moved faster, repositioning herself on the passenger seat for better leverage. After that little nap, she was good and refreshed, and showed him how much energy she had stored up. He'd taken his shirt off at some point, she noticed. Beneath the soft down covering the lower half of his stomach, the ridges of abs being toned drew her attention. She ran her fingers along the faint creases, feeling the hard muscle beneath. If he continued with his workout regime, she was going to find every excuse to get his shirt off for her to admire. Giggling at the thought, she went down again, tracing the tip of her tongue down the skin, along the vein trailing up his swollen shaft, then taking him quickly. He was watching, a hand going to her back, caressing her skin. Then it went under and tweaked a nipple, making her pull harder. That was enough to bring him to the edge. He gave a warning that she had only a few seconds. So she moved her mouth up to his and kissed him fiercely as she stroked him with both hands. A few moments later, she felt warmth splash across her chest. Three strong shots hit her, then it flowed over her hands.

She sat back, licking the cream from her fingers. He started the car again to let her open a window just enough to rinse off the excess, then she set about unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down. He was already moving over to her side, and in one smooth motion, lowered the back of the seat while pulling down her jeans. His mouth ravished hers as he worked. She sucked on the tongue forcing its way into her mouth as strongly as she had the other part of him, pulling him down atop of her. Only when his tip brushed the moist lips of her labia did they pause to tear open the box of condoms, and struggle to free a rubber. He got it on, sat up as far as he could in the small car, and ran a hand down her body, taking her all in. Seeing him starving for her made her hips quiver.

"Fuck me already."

He pulled her legs around him, lifted her hips, and slid himself inside of her. She gasped, moving slowly as he began a steady thrust. Her body hummed as he pumped his penis up and down, settling his weight onto her. For a moment, as she reached around and gently raked her nails down his back, she thought of Darren, but not feeling she was betraying him. For years, he had encouraged her to do something like this in his own offhanded way. From teasing her about crushing on a guy to giving her a condom when she went to a party with friends, it became increasingly obvious he was into it, yet wouldn't come right out and say it. Only once, when she had drunkenly made out with a classmate during her freshman year in college and Darren walked in on her did she come close. His only response then was to apologize for interrupting. And at no point during her repeated apologies had he shown any hint of anger.

If he was into sharing her, she could get used to it.

Sammy dug into her, his hips shifting her up the seat inch by inch. He kept a steady pace, as if still tentative about it, and also because they couldn't get too wild in the cramped car. Even sprawled atop of her, his head kept brushing the ceiling. When he nibbled her ear, she inhaled so sharply she hiccupped, her toes curling. She bit down on his shoulder, lowered her hands to a rather toned ass, and squeezed, silently urging him to go harder. He obeyed, pushing her further up, grinding quickly, and knocking his head over and over again. A groan of annoyance escaped him, making her giggle.

"I'm getting an SUV," he grumbled.

"Let's trade places."

They rolled around, the shifter jabbing her in the back as they bounced off each other to get into better positions. At first, she tried straddling him, only to run into the same problem he was having. For him, being over six feet in a car apparently designed for short people was a hazard. Knees banging into the dash or doors, elbow knocking against the window, feet tangled up in the grocery bags. It was nothing but hilarious for her, as her tiny frame had little trouble rearranging itself. She instead tried something she'd seen in videos but never done with her husband. Turning around and lying back against him, she held his dick against the cleft of her cunt, aiming it straight up, and began stroking the slick shaft to tease him. His moans and soft curses told her this was going right, and a minute later, a trembling hand slipped down along her curls and returned the favor. The tips of two fingers poked inside of her pussy, finding the right spot immediately. Her eyes rolled back in her head as thoughts gave way to pure sensation. His hand moved with more sureness, causing her legs to spread to welcome him. They didn't move far, of course.

"Keep doing... that," she gasped.

Then she shifted and slid him back into her. With one rough hand massaging a tit, tweaking the hardened nipple, the other working wonders on her clitoris, he writhed beneath her. She tried to find a good place for her own hands, reaching back to grab a handful of his hair. Her free hand slid over his, then further, feeling the sack that was filled to bursting. She was careful not to squeeze, instead rubbing his brimming balls lightly. His hips immediately began driving faster as his breath hitched. They continued like that for longer than she was able to tell time. It reminded her of the early days when she was discovering herself, and tried masturbating on her cousin's water bed. It hadn't been nearly as coordinated or wonderful. Her muscles clenched, squeezing him as his shaft forced itself as deep as it would go, his fingers pressing harder, faster. It was too close, too fast. She grabbed for anything harder to squeeze -- the car handle, the gear shifter. Back arching, breath struggling, she felt the waves wash over her, her juices flowing over his lap, and suddenly a cry tore from her throat. Seconds later, she plopped back down on him, shivering with delight.

His hands continued to caress her all over, as if memorizing the feel of her, every contour and slight flaw. The orgasm was fading slowly, yet not taking away enough energy to let her relax.

"Think that backseat will be easier?" she asked.

"Dunno. We can try."

"You even up for it?"

"Hell yes." He twisted her around enough to kiss her long and hard. She spun around to lie on him as she returned it with just as much gusto, pulling his tongue with her teeth.

Minutes later, she clambered off him as he adjusted the seat back up, and moved both forward to give them more room. She noted he was grabbing another condom, as well, his cock still hard and swollen red, glinting from the semen coating it. Ally was still on her knees, trying to decide on the best position, when he joined her and reached an arm around her waist. A moment after, he was back inside of her and pumping away while sucking on her back and the nape of her neck. She pressed off the rear door, the hotness from the first session now burning her. The car began rocking with their exertions, causing waves in the water obscuring the windows, distorting the area beyond. It looked almost like rocks were piled up just outside. Whatever.