April Showers

Story Info
Student and her mother invite him for an evening.
1.9k words
3.67
49.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finals were finally in the box. In my nighttime research class students present an oral research project as part of their final. To insure that there is an audience on the final night of the presentations, I place a heavy penalty against unexcused absence. The penalty for this summer was that a student missing the final night would receive a zero for their own score – hence no absences. Well, no absences except for April.

April was a young divorce student trying to get a college education while working full time in a local rest home. Although her mother lived very close to the campus, April preferred to rent a room from an elderly woman in town. I guessed the relationship with her mother was not going well as April occasionally came to class complaining about her mother's latest antic.

I had been working in my office for about an hour when April appeared at my door.

"Doctor Browne."

I looked up. "April, where were you tonight?"

She ducked her head. "I had to work, someone called in sick."

One thing I have learned in years of teaching is that students bring in that excuse when they have overslept, or just decide to cut class for any number of reasons. "Oh."

April was one of those people someone would not notice in a crowd, a non-descript woman, who looked like a teenager but was in her mid twenties. Some of her plain look was probably due to the medical smock she constantly wore. A couple of excess pins in her eyebrows and tongue also presented a youthful image.

"Really, Doctor Browne, I was on the floor until seven thirty. Then I had to run by mother's to give her some money before I came over here."

I knew from previous complaints that her mother was probably an alcoholic living off the contributions of her daughter. "Hmm, well, you might have called."

April stood in silence; I could tell that wasn't the response for which she was looking. Finally, she said, "can we get a cup of coffee?"

I glanced at the clock. At nine fifty p.m. the security guard would come by and tell me I needed to clear the building. New security rules on our campus kept our building locked down tightly; I always found it humorous until we had a rash of bomb threats. "Okay, I have to leave the building in a few minutes anyway. We can go over to Mac's." The small café near our campus served breakfast starting at midnight. Until the factory workers came in it was mostly frequented by late night partiers on their way home.

"Do you think you could give me a ride? I kinda let my mother use my car, I told her I would pick it up later, I could walk over there from the campus."

I stood and pulled my car keys from my pocket. "You'd walk over there at night?" Damn hole in my pocket, I bet my change is scattered all over campus.

April smiled. "Not usually, but I figured I could con a ride."

I shook my head. "You're lucky I am even in." For the first time I noticed how much taller I was than her. "Listen, I need to run by an ATM before we have coffee, do you want me to drop you at your mother's for your car?" I reached my hand back in my pocket, the hole was big enough to put three fingers through, my keys had been hanging by a thread. I pulled the pocket out. "Whole in pocket, I've probably bought sodas for everyone on campus."

"No, I'll ride with you; mom won't have the car back till late. Ready?" She stepped into the hallway.

Minutes later we were on our way off of campus.

As I turned the corner to head for Mac's April said, "Would you mind terribly running me by Mrs. Dunn's, I need to change out of this hospital stuff and into real clothes."

"Where to?"

My begrudgingly tone didn't seem to bother April. "Turn right on Queen, left on first, then right again on Randolph. We're at 623 on top of the hill. Don't worry I'll tell you when to stop."

My little jeep made it through the late evening traffic and soon we were climbing the Randolph hill – a favorite sledding hill in the fifties, commercialism had since taken over the neighborhood and the one opulent family homes were now mostly doctor's offices and real estate companies.

"Right here." April pointed to a narrow driveway of a Victorian home. "I live in the garage apartment in back."

I pulled the Jeep to the back of the darkened house and turned off the motor.

"Come on up, I may be a sec, there's beer in the frig." She raced around the Jeep.

I'm sure the beer line had been used to attract many a young suitor, I was more into period wines in my middle age.

By the time I exited the vehicle April was at my door. "Let me see that pocket, I can probably sew it for you in a jif."

"April, that really won't be necessary, just change your clothes and we can be headed out again." My protest was short lived. She thrust her hand in my pocket and found the hole and at the same time found my soft cock which began to respond with the touch of her fingers. "Uh, April."

She laughed as we walked along. "Don't worry Doctor B, I won't hurt it."

She took her hand out of my pocket when we climbed the stairs to her apartment. She quickly unlocked the door. "Beer's in the frig, help yerself."

"I'm fine." I lied, the bulge in my pants had grown full.

April laughed and pulled off her smock. Her small tits jiggled as she walked toward me. "Give me your pants." She pushed me lightly and I fell backward into a soft couch.

"Hadn't you better change clothes first? It would be terrible to stick a needle in those nice breasts." I about bit my tongue. I hadn't noticed the pin through the soft nipple flesh of her left breast.

She held up her breast. "Like this one? You're so funny." She knelt down and pulled off my shoes. In the summer time I rarely wore socks and that night was no exception. Then she reached up and unfastened my belt, grabbed my pants by the cuffs and zipped them off of my bare bottom. My cock had risen to full erection and stood there isolated on my body. "Cool," she cooed.

"Really April, I can fix those later, and this is, well...unusual."

"Don't sweat it doctor B." She leaned over and kissed the head of my cock then gave it a playful lick. "You're ready, but not yet."

I thought about reaching down and pushing her head down on my panting cock, but elected to let her be the instructor. "Jeeze."

She bounced up and dashed into the other room. I was left half naked on the couch.

I called after her. "April, are you sure about all this?" I knew what was about to happen was technically out of bounds.

She reappeared with a needle and thread and plopped into a side chair. Suddenly, there was a knocking on the door, and the door swung wide open.

I gasped and reached for a throw pillow to cover up my quickly shrinking manhood.

April beamed. "Hey, Mom. Glad you came by."

The woman standing in the door glanced at me. "You have company. I brought your car back."

"Mom, this is Dr. B. I told you about him, remember."

"Oh, yes. My, I do enjoy when a man stands when I walk into the room."

I gulped. "Oh excuse me," and started to stand.

She laughed and closed the door. "Oh, not you silly, that lovely boner you had going."

I looked down at my shrinking cock. "She's fixing my pants."

"So, I see." She walked over to the couch.

April's mother was a tall striking woman, dressed in a tight fitting gray skirt with a tucked in sheer blouse. Her mid heels gave her a very sleek look although the frilly bra beneath the blouse broke the even surface. When she sat against the arm of the couch, I could pick up a slight scent of expensive perfume.

She pointed at my shrunken cock. "Do you think you might get that thing back up again?"

April giggled. "Tease it a little."

Her mother reached down and stoked the head gently and the cock magically rose to a full and raging height. "Ooh," I said. I was always a little embarrassed by my lack of size and length, sort of the shame of the locker room. At its full extension it probably only reached six or seven inches.

"Oh, that's much better. Mind if I sit down?"

"Ma'am?" I figured she intended to sit next to me, so I scooted slightly toward the side.

She put her hand on my shoulder, "Oh no, you were fine right where you were." Then, she stood and unzipped the side of the skirt. It fell to the floor into a gray pile. Her bare pelvis revealed a luscious growth of pubic hair and firmly toned thighs. "No, I'll sit right there." Then she straddled my legs with her hips toward me. Then, taking my cock in her hand she eased herself down onto its full length. "Ah, that's nice."

April came over to the couch and unbuttoned her mother's blouse. "Unhook the bra Dr. B."

I did as ordered while April's mom moved up and down on my cock. I leaned back on the couch.

April giggled, "Oh, good. We can do lunch." She wiggled out of her white pants and jumped up on the couch and straddled my head.

I had never seen a clitoris so ready as when it was shoved in my face. Unfortunately, before I could hardly start to lick, the excitement of the situation started an eruption deep inside by balls and I exploded in rhythm to the moans and screams of April's mother.

April jumped off of my face. "Let me lick it."

"Oh, April you always want the cum," said her mother as she dismounted and her daughter started licking and sucking on my cock. Her mother placed her knees on the couch and thrust an ample breast to my gaping mouth. "Suck baby," she cried.

April stopped a second. "Get the mat mom. I gotta pee."

Her mother pulled away from me and slid a plastic mat out on the floor. Then April took my mid erect cock in her hands and pulled me to the floor. "Me too."

"Cool."

I reclined on the plastic mat and April put a throw pillow under head, then she and her mother straddled my body, April facing my feet and her mother facing me, then suddenly pee started to fall from both women covering my thighs, cock, and pelvis. The warm sensation made my cock stand and range at the liquid storm. Then with the steaming urine all around April fell to my cock and began a rapid sucking motion. Her mother again straddled my face and pushed my head into her cunt.

"Eat it," she said.

I licked a mixture of cum and urine until her mother gasped and screamed, at the same time April mounted my cock and began pushing hard and fast until I felt the storm rage once again and I exploded in her to the beat of her moans and gasps. Then the two women collapsed at my side in a sticky pool of urine.

"April showers, bring May flowers," her mother whispered to me.